Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Lucas walked next to Candurill and whispered "Do you know who's going to give this class...i hoop its father Aen...he's so tiny, i could pick him up without effort" Lucas laughed, but suddenly stoped because infront of the class, was standing a little man...Father Aen.
Lucas started to laugh even louder, but luckly for him, not so loud that Father Aen could hear him.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 1:31 am

Candurill smircked....they could indeed lift the tiny man up with one hand..."Not that you'd get the chance. He's a master of this art." He fell silent when Father Aen called for attention.
"Now, i presume you've all read the pages on Cytostimulation so id say we start. Group up in pairs and try to lift these boulders." He gestured to the left side of the room where a dozen boulders, the size of small elephants lay neatly in a row.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 1:36 am

Lucas chuckled "nice..hey Candurill. ..we're a team right?...and don't judge me..I did read those pages..." he looked at Candurill and started to walk towards the rocks, "haha this one looks like a bread...lets take this one...damn now im hungry"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 1:44 am

"When are you not hungry? And that thing looks like a rock, not a bread..." Candurill padded the rock with his hand. "It's like i said earlier: channel the magic energy into your muscles when you grab the rock, then try and lift it. Your cells will take the magical energy in stead of the ATP generated in you mitochondria." Candurill grabbed the rock with both hands and lifted it a little, then he put it back down again. "It takes some adjusting of the amount of energy you channel there and your muscles will protest at first....but i did my homework." he grinned.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 1:52 am

Lucas looked, when candirull lifted the rock a little, he looked around...everybody els lifted the rock together "Candurill, look at them...why do they need to lift it together" Lucas walked to the rock.. closed his eyse to concentrate. ..then bended his knees, his hands found a good spot to hopd on to..he let his magic energie flow through his veins, cells, muscles and yes even his bones...he lifted the rock up to his middel...changed his footing and tried to lift it above is head, but he couldn't hold it any mor and had to drop it when he was a stomach level. "Now..I..I think. .. im getting the hang of this" he said huffing and puffing
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 1:57 am

Candurill laughed when he saw the astonished face of their classmates, but stopped when he heard Father Aen's voice: "Almost, you are still using to much of your own chemical energy...thats why you are huffing and puffing....It's supposed to only cost you magical energy." Then the little man looked up to Candurill. "Good job boy, but anyone can read. Now try DOING the things you read about."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 2:00 am

Lucas laughed "alrighty then, father Aen" he looked at Candurill. .."now its your turn to make the redt of the class look like amateurs" he whispered
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 2:10 am

"I was taking it easy just now...." He shook his head and faced the stone. He Closed his eyes, concentrated on his muscles. As he opened his eyes he jumped in the air and drilled his fist into the stone on his way down. It cracked and broke in two after a few seconds. Candurill looked at Lucas and blew the dust of his knuckles. "And that without breaking a sweat."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 2:18 am

Lucas laughed "nice one...nou we can both lift it at the same time...but why didn't you do it like this" Lucas bended his knees pointed at one half of the stone with his left index finger, he let magical energy flow richly through it, he slowly pulled his arm back , and then, as fast as he could, he hit the rock with his finger shatering the area around the finger and spliting the stone in another half. He looked at it "didn't even hurt" he said with a smile
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 2:23 am

Candurill laughed. "Ohyea? How about this." He went to grab the other half of the stone, but then Father Aen grabbed his arm. "That's quite enough of you guy for now." He snapped his fingers and with a loud groan the boulder mended itself again. "You two can go, its clear you don't need this class. Go study in the library or something." A little agitated the little man waggled towards the next group of students. "Now come on guys, start working." he shouted at them. Candurill sighed and started walking towards the door.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 2:28 am

Lucas laughed, and whispered to Candurill, " lets go to our 'place' to practice more 'white' magic" he ran in front of Candurill towards their room laughing.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 2:36 am

"You should really not say that out loud...not even whisper..." Candurill told Lucas with his mind. He followed Lucas down the corridor. In the meantime he let his mind scan their surroundings. "Nobody near for as far as i can tell....Nothing with a brain anyway." He thought to Lucas
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 2:51 am

Lucas chuckled "no one with a brain, ha there wont be much left here I you're scanning for that"
Lucas opend the door of there room, which whas a while lot smaller then the other rooms, he wakjed up to the fire place and wrote some signs in the air, the fire place split in 2 and a door became visible, he looked at Candurill "are you coming? "
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 3:11 am

Candurill still wondered why this room was ever even built...but it was usefull. He followed Lucas into the room. It was filled with all kinds of training gear. "Here i have the book." he grabbed the crystal from his pocket and made a book appear in his hand. "I found a very interesting entry during mythology yesterday. Its a ritual the warmonks underwent to create a bigger and stronger energy reserve." he flipped through the pages.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 3:36 am

Lucas smiled "all right!, that is exactly what we need, i mean, the bigger our energy reserve the stronger we can be" He walked up to one of the training dummys, touched the sword necklace around his neck, en let it turn in to a real live sword with all sorts of rune's engraved in it. "Ow by the way, did you find anything in that book about how to change into bigger animals...for druids i mean?"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Candurill shook his head without looking away from the book. "No, druidism was a way of life and for as far as i can tell right now, no monk was a druid. All they knew about druidism is what i've already told you...live with the animal, learn its ways and become one...Thats all it says about shapeshifting." He sat down on one of the couches and started deciphering the part about the ritual.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 12:33 am

Lucas nodded, "i really need someone...or some thing to help me with my druidism, i mean you have that monk book, and i have a sheet of paper...well 3 sheets but thats not the point..." he said, while raising his sword and slashing at high speed at the dummy, hitting it at various places in just a few seconds, he stopped, laughed and said "maybe i should be a monk aswell...although i don't think i can keep my cool, like you can...maybe...i should ask my dad about druidism..or my mom, i mean my parents have a huge library full of magic books, they got to know something about it...right? and maybe there's something for you in there aswell" Lucas said with a smile
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 1:28 am

"You could try, though i think there aren't a lot of books on druidism since its users we tree lovers and stuff." He grinned and looked at Lucas. "Your father might know some spirit that has some knowledge of shapeshifting though. Maybe he'd ask that for you." He scribbled something on a note he had next to the book. "D'you have any idea how we'd come by a stone from a volcano?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 1:52 am

Lucas nodded, "i'll ask my father..i did saw a book with an owl on it in their library though...a stone form a volcano" lucas stopped "isn't there a volcano in the norther mountn's?...i read somewhere that it is a sleeping volcano and that it had erupted a decade ago...so there should be some stones around there...why? found something intresting?" he threw his sword in the air and thouched the point, it instantly turned into his necklace again. He walked to a dummy that was not cut up, raised his left hand and consentraited, a black bol came at the middle of his palm, if you looked into it, it was like looking in a pitch black room, you could see nothing, which was wierd because the room was brightly lit. He tightend his arm and the bal flew at the dummy, where it had hit the dummy, there was a hol the size of the bol. Lucas looked at it with his mouth open "O MY GOD, Candurill, LOOK at wat i just did" He started to laugh really hard "yes, i did it, i didn't know i could do that yet"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 2:02 am

Candurill looked up from his book. "well good...now theres a hole in our dummy...pretty impressive though." He smiled. Then he snapped his fingers and the other dummies repaired themselves, except for the one lucas just hit with a dark orb. "Good job dumbass....anyway....The rock is for the ritual. We need to turn it into a crystal flask, for each of us one. Then we have to summon pure magical energy into a physical form and pour it into the flask....The crystal flask will serve as a very potent energy reserve and the pure magic energy will refill it constantly....Thats what i can decipher for now anyway.."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 2:27 am

Lucas laughed "sorry bout that" he walked towards Candurill "when do you thing we can go there...to the volcano i mean" he went and sat in the chair next to Candurill, and took out his, sheets and a note book, scribled some thing down in the notebook, looked at his sheets and made a certain hand movement, looked back ad his sheets and smiled "ow, i got an idea, if we are going to visit the volcano, we can drop by my folks, to rest and maybe look at there library... i havend seen them in a few months remember..wait i'll ask them right now" he stood up and walked to an orb located at the back of the room, held his hand above it and closed his eyes, a few seconds later, a face apeared, "hey son!, long time no see" the face said "hey dad, how are you doin', eehm can i ask you a question.."
the face nodded "ofcourse you can son, wat do you want to know"
"eehm, whe (Candurill and i ) are going to the volcano in a few hours, and on the route is you're house... so i thought, why not drop by..is that okay?"
The face laughed "of course that is, your mother and i where wondering when you were coming to see us again..and she misses you very much"
Lucas nodded and laughed "okay, then we will see you in a bit..ow i want to show you some stuff aswell..bye dad"
"Bye son, see you later"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 2:42 am

Candurill watched while Lucas spoke to his father. "i wish my folks where as understanding as yours...they'd kill me if they knew i left school." He put the book away and stood up from the couch. "One more thing. There is a reason that only the strongest monks where even allowed to do this ritual...Making pure magical energy appear in its physical form is tiring and will drain all magic energy from you...it could mean our death if it goes wrong." He looked at Lucas.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 2:48 am

Lucas sat down, "if you think it will go wrong we could always ask my father or mother to come along, i mean they wont mind...plus my mom is a water elementalist, so she could heal us, if it goes wrong...but we have time to think about that, because it's not that close a walk, from here to the volcano" he said looking back at his sheets "i really want to enlarge my colection, about the skilles i have" he said, " how bout you..you have that book, is that helping alot?"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 3:03 am

"I'm not saying it will go wrong. I'm just saying its a possibility." Then he looked at the book. "Yes its very helpful, though i'd like to have more info on elemental magic. The monks only used wind themselves, and i think that i can enhance the power of terra-, pyro-, aqua- and aeromancy even more with my telemancy."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 3:08 am

Lucas nodded, "thats a very good idea, but...eehm.. we leave tonight, and its quite a walk, i can fly but you...have you figuered out how to levetate youreself yet?" Lucas stood up, and walked to his closed, picked up a bag, and filled it with some foods, his sheets, and some runestones, put it on his back and changed into his kitten form, luckly for lucas, the bag shrunk. it looked very funny, a kitten with a bag. He looked up at Candurill and said (in a higher voice) "come on, get ready, its almost night fall"
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Empty

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 7Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
» klaas & steff rpg
» stef en klaas :)
» Point Break (Freek &Steff)
» magic in the ring

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum