Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

One Piece (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyza aug 24, 2013 2:37 am

Amoretta laughed, "i found it when the Demon pirates attacked a naval base, it was garded by a few naval officers...i was hungry so i ate it...worst fruit i ever had in my entire life...but..it gave me this power so..its great to have" she said with a smile, "how where your 2 years with the logia pirates?" she asked

chris sad down next to masashi, "yeah well, i missed you...but..what did you do in your years of absense?" he asked, he looked at akane, and laughed "same old akane i see"
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyza aug 24, 2013 3:05 am

Jiro laughed. "My sentiment exactly! We have thus rule on the ship that any devil fruit you find is yours to do with as you please. But if you eat it, you have to eat the WHOLE thing." He already became nauseous from the memory.

The bartender came an put another glass of whiskey in front of Akane. Greedly she took a sip. Then she looked at masashi and chriss to follow their conversation.

Masashi smiled. "Glad you ask. I spend my two years training with the private guard of the royal family of fishman island. It was rather intense but i learned a lot, and even made some techniques myself. They call me "The yoga fish" down there now." He laughed after saying that last part.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyza aug 24, 2013 3:27 am

Amoretta laughed "i hope you din't threw up" she said laughing, "im glad i didn't had to do that, i whould have gone ill for sure"

Chris laughed, "the yoga fish" he looked at masashi "it suits you" he said laughing, "my nickname is 'slice' " he said pointing at his swords "but i have that one for over 7 years now, i got it when i joined the metal bend pirates 7 years ago, and kept it when i quit 2 years ago..i think it suits me" he said laughing, he looked at Akane "how about you, what have you been doing these past 2 years?"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyza aug 24, 2013 3:33 am

Akane grinned. "You know me...this...and that...I murdered a vice admiral of the navy for killing someone i met in a bar. That was....a year ago i think..." She sniggerd. "Oh it was fun draining him...and he had this liquor cabinet...the most amazing wine i ever tasted!!" Then she took another sip. "Yea by the way. My devil fruit power...i can control people's bodies now....and not just drain them." She grinned

"Oh i was ill alright. Rather funny too. I was the only docter they ever had on that ship, and I was ill." Jiro laughed.

Masashi raised an eyebrow. "You never told me you had a nickname." Then he looked at Akane. "Ah yea i heard that. They say you just simply walked into Navy HQ one day and murdered that man....Rather coldblooded..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyza aug 24, 2013 3:50 am

Amoretta laughed "Great, but you're here now so you did get beter" she said with a smile, she looked over to chris, akane and masashi, "its great having the crew here...but..where's Mo?" she asked

Chris laughed, "Sorry masashi, i thought i did" he said, he looked at Akane "I can really see you do that Akane...and...about that power...what do you mean control them..like..a doll?" he asked with a smile

Mo heared commotion in the pub, he whent through te kichen doors and peeked through, a big smile came accross his face. "If it isn't the infamous pirate crew without a name" he said with a jolly voice, hij walked out of the kitchen into the pub and went to the table.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyza aug 24, 2013 8:26 am

Jiro smiled. "Well id say, over there. HEY MO!!" He called to the big man in white.

Akane nodded. "Aye, sortof like that. But from the inside..." She turned around when she heard Mo's voice. "AND THE SNAKE CONJURER HAS ARIVED!!"

"Thats ok." Masashi said. He smiled when Mo came from out of the kitchen. "I like the snake. Where did you get it?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyza aug 24, 2013 9:51 am

Mo smiled, reached out his his arm, the snake around his chest slided to his hand, hissing, when it reached mo's hand it returned into a fighting staff. "This is shasha, my battle staff/ snake" he said with a smile, he when to the table and was about to sit down when amoretta stood up and hugged him
"Long time no see, mr. Cook" she said with a sweet smile, whem she let go chris stood up and gave him a handeshake/hug "im happy you are back, i was quite sick of my home made food" he said laughing.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 12:18 am

Jiro also walked over to the big man. "Good to have you back Mo." He said and gave him a hug.

Masashi's eyes widened. "A fighting staff that ate a devil fruit...interesting..."

Admiral Low paced his room. He shot glimpses through the window every time he passed it to look out over the ocean. A letter should arrive any time now. Vice admiral Law and Vice admiral Yoshida (yea i changed her rank...would be to confusing otherwise...) should have finished up their business in west blue now, and would be on their way.

"Clap this man in seastone irons." She ordered, her long blond hair waving in the sea wind. "Aye, Vice Admiral Yosihida." De navy soldier did as she said. The man on the ground looked angry. "You will pay for this bitch!!" When the irons locked, you could see the man becoming weaker. Takara sniggered. "Yea right, not like that you're not." She looked around. 'That would be the last of the Blue-monkey pirates...'
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 1:32 am

Amoretta hit the table with here fist "Now that everybody is here, lets do some buissiness, First things first...How is this awesome pirate crew going to be named? Second, how is our jolly roger going to look like and last but not least...do we have a ship" she said smiling.

Chris looked around and thought about the question "how about...eeehm....theeee....eehm...the... OW OW OW, How about... The Bloodrage Pirates" he said smiling.

Mo and amoretta looked at chris "well it is a start" Amoretta said, followed bij the nodding of Mo.

Mashal and his crew where almost near their base, "Come on Men!" he said "Just hang on for a few more minutes and than you wounds can be healed" added, Law and his crew just defeated the Black tower pirates, Law laughed at the name and the jolly roger he held in his hands, what kind of pirate name is that...and there isn't even a tower on this flag, he thought
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 1:55 am

Jiro sat down. "Hell no, thats way to dark!!" He exclaimed. What about....The golden pirates..."

Akane laughed. "YES!! And ofcourse because i have the blood devil fruit, i will be the captain." She grinned.

"Im with Jiro on this one....blood-rage is too dark....We are not merciless killers....." He looked at Akane. "At least not all of us anyway..."

Takara walked up the long steps of the navy base. 'Marshal will be back soon aswell. Guess he would have been succesfull...as always.....as expected...'
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 2:07 am

Chris, Mo and Amoretta looked at jiro "The Golden Pirates...siriously...Do we look gold to you" Amoretta said, Chris laughed "Noo i agree that it might be dark..but Golden, mwaahaa", Mo sight "i'm with these two, we don't have anything golden, none of us have a fruit that makes us golden...wha...why would you want to be named the golden pirates" he said

Marshal walked to his first mate, "sound the bell, we need medical attention asap" he said with a cool(als in kil) voice
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 2:14 am

"Yea well i was going for the silver pirates but then it would be to much centered on me....which i didn't find fair. And gold was the next best thing...Maybe because we have hearts of gold." Jiro shrugged.

When Takara saw Law's troops, she ran outside. "LAW!!  What the hell happened?!" Then she turned around. "Call for medical support immediately!!" She told one of her men. Then she looked the vice admiral dead in the eye. "What happened to: This measly pirate crew will be gone in the blink of an eye?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 2:41 am

Amoretta let out a sigh "Look, i don't want any thing golden in the name of our pirate crew...and who made you captain any way" she asked ( nicely) she looked at chris, "and i don't want anything with blood, i mean come on...we aren't cruel" Chris looked away and started to think again. Mo looked at everybody "...how 'bout the Drunken lass pirates" he said, whill making a gesture to akane
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 2:57 am

Jiro and Masashi laughed, Akane just ginned and nodded. "Not a bad idea actually....But would that make Akane our captain...or mascot." Masashi said grinning. Jiro started laughing again, and Akane even sniggered. "You should happy i'm drunk, or id have bled you dry. You oversized tuna."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 3:15 am

Amoretta laughed "well it is a good name mo..but maybe its nice if we can find ine that doesnt involve the crew members, but we can keep this as a spare" she said

Mashal looked at takara "what hapend is that i sned my men to do i job i could have done with ease. ..i thought they could handle a simple devlin fruit pirate crew...bet it turns out they can't" he saud with disappointment in his voice, he jumped of the boat and landed on the shore, "and how did your hunt go" he asked with a smile
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 3:30 am

Masashi raised a hand. "What about the Emerald-sail pirates....I brought one of the best ships with me from fishman island, and the sails are made of a strong and light kind of kelp that has a emerald green color. It even is a little translucent if the sun shines on it." He looked around the table.

Jiro's mouth fell open. "You have s hip for us?....I didn't even think about a ship yet..."

Takara laughed. "Well my hunt went very smooth actually...the bastards where blackmailing a few merchant ships and they where happy to help us catch them. So we ambushed the Blue-Monkey pirates when the came for the money. I took the captain down myself, and there where no casualties, not even among the enemy crew. I've sent them to Impel-down for further judgement."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 3:48 am

Amoretta looked ad masashi "drop the 'sail' and we have a deal...i like that 'The emerald pirate's'...and then we all where a green slash around some place of our body" she said
Chris looked at amoretta "thats catchy, and i could wear a green slash around my arm but ... what about the captain i mean, every crew needs that" he looked around "i am willing to do it.. i have some experience in leading large groups of people, but i can't'y navigate" he said. Amoretta stood up , sweety i am a navigator i'll help ya" she said

Marahal laughed "well good for you, good job takara" he said, and he claped in hos hads
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 4:12 am

Jiro smiled. "Im all for you being the captain Chriss. I was the doctor of the Logia pirates, so its only logical that i do it in our crew aswell. And i like the name too!!"

Masashi laughed. "Good, the Emerald pirates it is then. I will put my self up for the position of shipwright. Since i can get to parts of the ship under water, where some of you can't go." He clapped Chriss on the shoulder. "Congrats captain."

Akane smiled. "YES!! Chriss is captain...Then i'l be the first mate...or first lass actually." She waved to the bartender. "HEY YOU! SAKE FOR ALL OF US!!"

Takara smiled. "Thank you. I hope Admiral Low will be just as happy with this news."

The transponder snail rang: "Purupurupurupuru....Purupurupurupuru....cacha." Low picked up the horn. The voice on the other side told him what he had wanted to hear. "Good. Tell them they did good. And then tell them that they will go to Oakatown (het dorp waar onze crew zit XP). We have had reports that some high bounty pirates have been sighted, "Blood-red Akane", "Slice", "Quicksilver" and "Noir Desir Amoretta" are among them....Tell them to capture them. Alive." He broke the line.

A navy officer came running out of the base. "Vice admirals Yoshida and Law? Sir, Ma'am, new orders have arrived from navy HQ. You are to go to Oaketown to locate and capture some high bounty pirates that have been sighted."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 4:29 am

Chris smiled "okay thats settled then...masashi. ..show us to the ship please" hr said, he stood up and said "EMERALD PIRATES...whats out plan when we are on the sea...except going to the grand line" he looked at his crew members
Amoretta smiled "well what is it that we want most...captain" she said
Mo looked at amoretta "Food" he said with a smile

Marshal looked at takara "well vice admiral Yoshida, shall we go by separate ships or on yours. ..mine is quite...dirty.." he said
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 4:38 am

"TO GET FILTHY RICH!!" Akane shouted, while she drained her whiskey. "AND BLOODY WASTED!!"

"Seek the thrill of adventure, see the world, meet new people. Thats what i became a pirate for." Jiro smiled.

"To be free of authority....I don't like a government telling me what to do...id rather have a good friend do so." Masashi looked at Chriss. "Aye captain." And he stood up. "Follow me."

Takara's face showed her discust. "With my ship ofcourse...yours is like a pigs pen." She turned around and started walking to the harbour.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 5:11 am

Amoretta looked at chris, "how about getting the treasure of treasures...the one piece" she said, Chris looked at her "yeah or we could try to be more original... you know what, we'll figure something out, first we go to the ship" he said "and let mo cook us something nice" he added
Mo smiled "good idea"

Marshall looked at takara "hey thanks for that, i cant do anything about sweaty and bleeding sailor's, i mean come on, i don't even need them that much" he said "lets just go to west blue and find the bloody-noir-slicing-silver guys" he added
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 7:29 am

Masashi led the group out of the tavern (after paying ofcourse) and to the harbor. He walked some time until you could see out into the bay. "There she is, The Vergo Viridi. Quite the ship huh?" He had pointed to a ship that lay for anker further into the bay. Green sails donned the two great masts, and the wood was of a dark color. The hull was painted light green on the top, and a dark coper at the bottom. In front, a beautiful brass mermaid looked out over the sea. At the pier, a big, similar colored rowing boat was tied up, ready to take them to the ship. Masashi walked to the rowing boat, then he turned to the group. "Well, lady's first...."

Jiro looked with wonder in his eyes to the ship Masashi showed them. "She's beautiful..."

Akane grinned. "You wont ahve to ask me twice." She stepped into the rowing boat.

Takara's mouth fell open. "OH, Don't you care in the least bit about your men? They are people and you should treat them as such. And not as cannon fodder." She started walking faster.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 8:34 am

Amoretta clapped in her hands "what a beautiful ship" she said while stepping into the rowing boat

Chris folded his arms in from of his chest, "a good ship for a good crew" he said with a smile
Mo laughed, "now all we need is a jolly roger" he said

Marshall laughed "i do not treat my crew as cannon fodder, i was merly joking, takara, they are good honest hardworking men, and i treat them with respect...but my ship is damaged in the fight and i had to male sure it didn't sink..iys up for repairs now" he said with a smile
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 9:55 am

Jiro stepped on the boat next. When Chriss and Mo had stepped in aswel, Masashi jumped into the water with a rope. He began to swim.

"Hmmm..." Takara said while she squinted. When they came in the harbor she walked to a navy warship.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 26, 2013 10:02 am

Chris looked at amoretta "im getting excited" he said with a smile
Amoretta looked at him, smiled and said "good for you"
Mo laughed

Marshall followed takara , "nice ship ya got there" he said
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 2 Empty

One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 5Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
» Rome (freek&feniks)
» stef en klaas :)
» klaas & steff rpg
» Klaas, Maaike en Sanne

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum