Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Phoenix Heart

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 20, 2013 10:13 am

Nicholas smiled "that is indeed very impressive...and what magic does he uses more...his staves..or his phoenix magic? and, what magic does his staves hold?" he said, This Lucifer sounds very impressive, but it could just be castiels idolising... he thought, while following castiel.

Lucifer laughed and nodded at Auriel "i would like to meet him" he said, he turned to maric and said "i wouldn't expect less from him" and he took a sip of his drink. He took of his staves, followed bij his coat, revealing his darkred sleeveless shirt. his coat dissapeard into white/blue flames,he put back the staves and turned around to Maric, "ow and i learned a new thing...like you just saw, i havend perfected it yet, but he, everything needs practice right" he said to him
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyzo nov 24, 2013 11:12 am

Castiel hardly looked back while he shouted "You'll see!!!" back to Nick. His smile was big and his hair crackled with electricity, faintly glowing in the starting twilight. The city was not incredibly big, nor incredibly tiny, and almost entirely made out of white stone. It had many churches and a city wall, with many parks and trees dotting here and there. But the building Castiel had his eyes on was the big tower in the centre. The sigil of their guild shone gold on the north wall. When he came to the big dark wooden doors he pushed them open wildly. "Lucifer!!"

Maric nodded, and turned to the door when it opened. In came a young man with spiky white hair, eyes full of willpower and excitement.

Auriel looked at the hand Lucifer had held the coat. "Well that was a waste of a perfectly good coat...." Then his attention was drawn to the door, through which his other nephew stormed.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyzo nov 24, 2013 11:47 am

"What are you planning on doing?" He said while following castiel.
Nicholas looked at the big tower. when castiel stormed in, he walked right behind him. He looked around the guild, a (for nick) new face stood next maric and the master, it was a big man with broad shoulders en blond hair, So that's Lucifer...i understand castiels excitement he looked at his staves and said to himself "those are awesome"

Lucifer looked at Auriel "uncle i didn't burn it, i exquipped it" lucifer said.
Lucifer smiled when he heard his nephew say his name, he slowly turned around. "Well, wel, well, look who he have here, if it isn't my nephew with his electrifying personality" he said while laughing. He saw Nicholas looking at his staves and smiled "do you like them..i don't think we have met yet" he said, he walked over to him and reached out his hand. "Hi, I'm Lucifer, auriels nephew and the uncle of thunderbolt here" he said

Nicholas got a bit nervous when lucifer walked over to him, and with a lightly shaking hand, he shook lucifers hand "H-h-hi...i-im ni-Nicholas...i do very much like those staves of yours, sir" he said.

Lucifer started laughing really loud (which starteld nick) "you don't have to call me sir lad, lucifer is good enough" he said. He walked towards castiel and stood closely in front of him, "i hope you didn't make Nicholas do al the hard work" he said, while little white/blue flames appeared around him.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyzo nov 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Castiel looked up to Lucifer and grinned rebelliously. "Ofcourse not, the hard work is the most fun part of the job." Along his skin and clothes, long slithers of bright yellow and blue (this blue and white/yellow is now a thing for Phoenixes okay Very Happy) electricity crackled. Anyone standing close could feel the electrical charge coming from him.

Maric looked at Nicholas. "HEY NICK!! You might not want to stand there much longer!!" He called out and signed with his hand to stand with him and Auriel.

Auriel smiled when he looked at the two young phoenixes. Auriel knew Lucifer to be stronger, he trained him himself, but Castiel had a lot of potential too....
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyzo nov 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Lucifer laughed "good, good,  i wouldn't expect less from a phoenix" he said. "I hope you've been doin' alotta jobs?" He said.

Nick look at the 2, he heard maric and hurried over to him and the master. When he was standing safly near them he asked "are they always like this...and how long does a fight between them usually take i mean i know how strong castiel is so I'd say...pretty long" he looked from maric to auriel.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyzo nov 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Castiel smiled. "Yes, and ive been training too...And this time il show you just why lightning is better then fire!!" He stepped back and went into a fighting stance. His muscles tightened and more electricity started crackling all over his body. His hair stood upright, and his eyes started to glow light blue.

Maric looked at Nick. He wanted to answer, but then he just closed his mouth, smiled and shook his head.

Auriel's eyes twinkled. 'Castiel is going to use his new move...'

then, lightningfast, Castiel's hands slammed into the ground, forming a small shockwave, with lightning shooting over the floor. He yelled loud and then jumped up in the air, in a crane like stance, arms spread wide. "GUST!!" Slithers of lightning shot up and down between the ground and his feet. "OF THE LIGHTNING PHOENIX!!" He brought his hands together and released all the electrical energy stored in his body into a big gust of electrical wind.

Maric saw what Castiel did and couldn't help but be amazed. He felt the great amount of magical energy coming from the young man. "Look out Lucifer, he has really grown stronger!" He called with a grin.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyzo nov 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Lucifer smiled "thats good to hear but...but i don't think lighting is better...not now at least" he said.
He looked at what his nephew did, he turned to maric while his nephew was performing his move "yeah i can see that, cam you feel the amount of magical enervy he he got i really am impressed" he said. While he was saying that, he reached for castiel, grabbed his had and quickly but nonchalant, and seemingly without any effort threw him into the floor, (breaking some stones) "plus I feel that his physical strength is grown aswell "he continued as if nothing happend.

Nicholas stood there watching with his jaw dropped on the floor "b-b-b-but...he...how...he didn't even use any magic...it...They..." nick dropped on his knees it was over before castiel could do anything...he didn't even break a swet" he said. He looked at maric and auriel "is it always like this?" He asked.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyma nov 25, 2013 2:25 am

'He can't possibly evade this...I've got him now!!' Castiel grinned. But then out of his electrical blast a hand appeared and grabbed his head. For a moment he was perplexed, then he felt the sting of body against floor, and felt it cracking beneath him. 'I didn't get him...'

Maric laughed when he saw the faces of both Nick and Castiel. "It's starting to look like you and Auriel back when you where still training!!" He called to Lucifer.

Auriel scratched his head and looked at Nick. "Well, yea....We just finished patching up the floor from last time..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyma nov 25, 2013 4:53 am

Lucifer laughed "you know i don't like to admit that...but yeah i think you might be right" he said laughing, he looked at auriel "right?" he asked. kneeled and looked at Castiel, "how are you doin mate, i hope i didn't go to rough on ya? Honestly, i swear on my life that i was holding back this time...at least not putting any power in it" he said with a sheepish smile

Nicholas' jaw dropped on the floor again, and felt powerless, "i know that i'm not the strongest mage here but this...this is just Ridìculous!" he said. He looked at Auriel "how am i ever going to be noticed in the mage world, when i have to compete with that?!" he said desperately, then he looked at Maric "please tell me, that for you, beating him is like lifting a feather...i mean, you make me feel...saver but this (he gestured at Lucifer)...lets just say that i'm happy he is on our site" he said.

Lucifer heard Nicholas and stood behind him "Soo, i'm scaring, am i...hmmm maybe You should fight me" He said in a dark voice, "Because i don't know you and i would like to gauge you...you know, test your abbillity and stuff" he said in a happier, more friendly voice.

Chills went down Nicks spine, the hairs in his neck shoot right up, he slowly turned around and looked right in the face of Lucifer, he let out a litte "eek" and moved a little backwards. He looked up at maric and Auriel with desperate eyes. He was to scared to awnser.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyma nov 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Maric grinned. "Don't give the boy a trauma Luc, he has seen enough i think." Then he looked at Nick. "And well, at this point i doubt there would be anyone left standing if Lucifer and i where to face each other... "

Auriel interrupted him. "....Which will not happen.." He looked at Nick and smiled reassuringly. "Il see to that. As for competing with them...Don't worry about that. Everyone has potential, and as long as you stay true to yourself and strive to be the best you can, you might one day rival even them."

Castiel pushed himself out of the ground. He waved the dust of his shoulders and face, then he walked over to the group, looking angrily at Lucifer. "Your lucky i just came back from a quest, or you'd be singing a different tune..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptydi nov 26, 2013 8:07 am

Lucifer laughed "i wouldn't give him a trauma, i just want to test his abillity...nothing more, nothing less" he said, he looked at Nicholas' Desperate and scared face, friendly pattet him on his shoulder saying "Don't worry laddy, i'm not going to do anything, i promise, is you want to fight me that's fine, but i won't push you, and i would deffinitly not think different of you" he said to him. He looked at maric and laughed "Except maybe the old man" he said laughing, but he quickly stopped laughing when he heard Auriel, and lowerd his head.
He nodded energenic when auriel talked about everyones potential. he bow towards Nicholas and quietly said "it took me a while before i even got in the rankes of the than higher mages...now...i surpassed them and they don't stand a change against me" he looked at maric "at least most of them...BUT, where still good friends, and socialy nothing changed" he said with a smile.

Nicholas looked at Lucifer, He sighed with relief and smiled Looks like lucifer isn't all that bad after all. He laughed when he heard lucifers reaction. His smile got bigger when he heard Auriel "thank you, sir" he said. He looked at castiel when he got with the group.

Lucifer looked at his nephew "indeed nephew, keep Believing that and you might even get a bit closer...next time" he said laughing, he looked at maric "why won't you fight maric for a change, i mean, give him the fun" he said. He took a sip of his drink, "OW by the way, i just thought of this...but, why won't the 4 of us go on a quest, i mean, you (he pointed at castiel) say that if you din't do the quest it would be different but...besides the fact that i just came back from a year long quest and i didn't have time to take a rest or even unpack...i would like to know how you are on your quests" he said.
----------------
Is het misschien leuk als we er nog een paar karakters bij maken, om wat meer levendigere guild te krijgen xD
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptydo nov 28, 2013 6:20 am

Castiel's eyes grew big. "YES!! Thats an awesome idea!!" His hair started crackling again. "Is there a big quest we can do? Fighting a wyvern? Uprooting criminals in a city? Finding some rare...thing?" He looked at Auriel.

Maric nodded. "Yes, id like a quest, bigger then fighting a few bears...Unfortunately i haven't seen any big quests around lately."

Auriel smiled. 'This is a nice chance for them...' He nodded. "Well as a matter of fact, a request just came in from the governor. It seems like a number of bandit groups have joined forces and have been attacking a city nearby. I was going to look into it myself first, but now that Lucifer is back..."

-------------------

en ja meer mensjes is leuk Very Happy...ik houd Auriel er wel bij gewoon. uuhm...zullen we ze alleen verzinnen of ook spelen?
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptydo nov 28, 2013 10:27 am

Lucifer started to laugh "Fighting a wyvren, Boy that is a bit of a high level for you" he said laughing. He looked at maric and smiled "I think you can have the exsercise, i mean, if you don't use alot of magic ones in a while, you'll get sloppy, and thats the same for every one" he said. He looked at Auriel "thats a good idea, it gives me time to rest and observe the youngsters." he said

Nicholas looked at auriel "is-isn't a quest with Lucifer and Maric...an...an SS-Class quest? How in the world can i be able to do suchs a quest" He said with a quivering voice.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyvr nov 29, 2013 3:23 am

"Oh yea? I can totally take a wyvern!!" Castiel blasted at Lucifer, but then heard what Auriel said. "Fighting bandits is ok i guess...I hope there are like hoards of them!!"

Auriel grinned at Nicholas. "Well rising above your peers must start somewhere right? And don't fret, i wouldn't send you to certain death now would i?" Then Auriel walked over to his room and came back with a piece of paper, which he handed over to Lucifer. "You'll be responsible for this quest. Try to find out why the bandits have grouped together."

Maric looked at the paper. "Indeed, it is very strange for bandits to act so organized. Why don't i look into that while you stay with the rookies."

Castiel heard what Maric said. "HEY! Who are you calling rookie!!"

-------------------------------

En ik dacht aan een nieuw lid Very Happy
Zeg maar of je haar goed vind.

Name: Mags
Character: Mags is very spiffy and confident for her age. She is quick with her word and not easily fooled. Although she physically isn't what she used to be, she is a tactical mastermind and a master in intrigue and diplomacy. She has been in the guild for longer then Auriel has been guild master, and she even knew the master before that.
Appearance: Mags looks anything but her age. Her skin is a vibrant green color and wrinkly, she wears witches robes and a pointy hat. she has a black and gnarly wooden walking staff.
Magic: Alchemy, also hexes and curses. Many believe that it is because of her alchemical prowess that she is still so fit for her age.

Laatst aangepast door klaasheid op di dec 08, 2015 8:36 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyvr nov 29, 2013 4:33 am

Ik heb heel veel ideeën voor nieuwe karakters, ik doe er wel eentje bij als je die goed vind dan hou ik m dr in.
---------------------------------------

Lucifer laughed "You, take a wyvern...what al by yourself...Ha, no offense but i like my nephew better when he is not dead, and unrecognizable" he said, he looked at auriel and took the poster, than heard what Maric said "Why do i have to wacht the kids, honny i thought we already went through this, you watch the kids on uneven weeks and i on even weeks" he said jokingly, and added "we'll figure something out"

Nicholas looked at Auriel and nodded self-assured, "You're right master" he said with a smile.
Lucifer laughed at Castiels reaction. He turned around when he heard a voice out of the corner. "Don't deny it squinty eyes, you're still in training, Plus he is an ss-class, he has all the right to call you a rookie".
Lucifer smiled "ah, its good to see you again Sam"

Sam smiled "Same to you, lucifer" he said. he turned his attention back to castiel, "i hope those Bandits wheren't to hard for you, or did Nicholas had to save your ass again" he said.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Name: Sam Nightingale

Character: Sam is a (mostly) friendly guy with a lot of spirit. on the one hand, He can be self-centered, but on the onther, he can be very altruistic (mostly depents on who he's talking to and how his mood is). He is good with tactics and stealth.

Appearance: He has long spicky black hair. he has dark blue eyes. He is of average height, he has a slim, athletic body. He wears white monk trousers and Black leather (pirate like) boots. He mostly wears a black tank top but tends to take it off, because his body has (and i quote) "A wierd irregular thermoregulation"...the rest isn't sure wether this is true, or that he just want's to show of his body. The guild tatoo is placed in his neck. he wears a necklace with the tooth of a big cat.

Magic: Transformation magic, changing his body into feline like beings, or enhancing body parts with feline aspects.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyza nov 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Castiel turned to Sam and shook his fist. "Come here and say that to my face you sneaky bastard!! Il rip you nails out!" Lightning crackled loudly in his hair.

"My, my, my....Dear Castiel, always so quick with the violence." Said a honey sweat and clear voice. A woman, hardly older then Castiel fell in to Sam's side. She had long flowing red hair and beautiful blue eyes. "Have you inherited nothing of mothers patience now?" She smiled at him, but it was unable to sense if she meant this jokingly or as an insult.

Castiel gritted his teeth. "Ariel, why do you always take HIS side, and not that of your own brother?"

"Thats because she likes the cold creepy kind of guys." A young man stepped between the two and Castiel. He had halflong black hair, and wore a suit of steel armor, engraved with the guild sign in gold. He grinned at Ariel. "Isn't that right dear teammate." He tried to mimic the honey sweet tone Ariel has spoke in. "Besides, isn't that like something all siblings do?"

Maric's raised an eyebrow at Lucifers remark. "Well i thought that you wanted to see Castiel and nicholas in action...i merely took your idea into account."

---------

Bam even twee nieuwe karakters Razz

Name: Ariel
Character: She is a confident and strong woman who can stand up for herself. On the other side, she is well aware of her stunning beauty and uses this to her advantage as much as possible. Even with a big ego she has a humble heart and knows right from wrong. She is especially cold towards her brother Castiel,  and very fond of her uncle Auriel (She likes the way their names are alike).
Appearance: She has long red hair and blue eyes. Her skin is silk smooth and a bit pale. She wears a jacket with a tank top underneath it, and a frilled skirt. She has high boots and has a necklace made from shiny and colorful fish scales.
Magic: Water phoenix magic, Ice make magic

Name: Tibauld
Character: He is a goofball. Always tries to make the atmosphere lighter with a joke or a prank. Some might even call him childish. But thats only when he's with friends and people he knows. When in battle he turns into a serious mastermind of war. Nothing will stop him once he has set his mind to it, and everything in his way will be obliterated in the process.
Appearance: He is of middle hight and has half long black hair and brown eyes. He usually wears his steel armor with the guild insignia inlaid into it with gold, but he has many other armors.
Magic: Requip magic, Celestial spirit magic
Tibaulds guild armor:
Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 High-Elf

Laatst aangepast door klaasheid op di jul 01, 2014 9:29 am; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyza nov 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Sam grinned "what did you think i was planning on doing, im not afraid of you and your tinteling magic, why don't you go and power up a lamp or something" he said. He looked at tibauld and said "I'm not a cold creepy guy!!!". He threw of his tank top, brought his hands across his chest and let long sharp claws come out of the space between his fingers. He lowered his hands and said to castiel "come at me bro"

Lucifer looked at maric, "i know, i was simply making a joke, remember i have been out of any good human contact for almost a year, so excuse me if im a bit rusty" he said with a smile

Nicholas looked at ariel, he liked her, she might be a bit scary, and he never had the guts to talk to her, but she looked like a nice person (except when she was talking to her brother) he laughed a little shen he heard tibauld, but quickly stopped when he looked at castiel, he was quite conflicted right now, should he stand next to castiel and try to help him or should he withdraw to where lucifer and maric where standing.
"Not all siblings fight" he said as he walked up to castiel (lucifer was quite a bit scarier than castiel and the other team) "the whole guild is like family for me, because unlike you, i don't have any... so in a way castiel is my brother and i don't fight my brother, i stand besides him and help him fight his enemies wether he needs my help or not" he said, with a bit of a quivering voice.

Lucifer looked over and smiled, he started to slowly clap a bit "i couldn't have said it better meslef lad" he said
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptyma dec 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Castiel grinned. "The only thing what i'm going to be powering up is my fist...in your face." He looked at Nick and smiled, then he turned back to Ariel and Sam. "Nice saying Nick, and in time too, it looks like the little kitty wants to play..."

Ariel looked over to the boy who had stood up for her brother. Something....intrigued her. Was it the fact that he stood up for her brother, even though she would never do so herself? She caught herself smiling at him. Quickly she reformed her face in a peerless mask. "Well since it cant be helped..." She spread her arms along her body with the palms forward. Trickles of water started running down them, and stayed airborne, where the swirled around her body.

Tibauld shrugged. "Well, i guess it was inevitable....If you guys don't mind, i'll sit this one out. Three against two isn't fair anyway." He walked over to Auriel, Lucifer and Maric.

Maric snorted. "All due respect my friend, but your jokes where never subtile. Your rendezvous with the wyvern only made you make them more."

Auriel sighed. "Please kids, take it outside...the hall can't handle a full out fight..."

-------------

Misschien een idee om nog een karakter bij te maken voor team Nick/Cas? Om het drie om drie te maken? Ik heb nu Tibauld eruit gelaten...
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptydi dec 03, 2013 6:44 am

Is goed zal ik die dan maken? En dan maak ik wel eentje die ook een beetje wat sterker is, maar ik doe wel dan dat ie in t verhaal komt wanneee ze gaan vechten dan heb ik nog even tijd om naam en magie te bedenken :p
-------------

Sam grinned "we'll se about that you lame excuse for a battery" he said

Nicholas saw ariel smile at him, but when he saw here go in offense he couldn't help but prepare himself. He smiled at castiels reaction, lifted his hands and said "it seems so castiel, it seems so"

Lucifer smiled "well sorry for trying, but I'll try to make them more subtle next time oke?" He said, he looked over to the 2 teams, got close to maric and said "ehoe do you think is going to win?" He laughed
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptydi dec 03, 2013 7:40 am

Castiel grinned. With the sound of a thunderclap he disappeared and materialized behind Sam in less then a second. His arm was lifted behind him and crackling with electrical energy. "Wing of the Thunder Phoenix!!" He yelled, hitting Sam in the neck so he would fly right out of the door.

Ariel came into action and crouched. Then she jumped high in the air, followed by elegantly swirling trickles of water. In the air she rolled backward, taking aim at Nick. She winked and smiled. "Tail of the Water Phoenix!!" She pulled one leg up to her tights and the other whipped upward and then towards Nicks head. Halfway through the kick her leg turned into a whip of water. (bedenk maar zo'n achterwaardse salto van turnen)

Maric turned to the younglings when he heard the loud crack of thunder. "This is going to be interesting..."

Tibauld sat down on the bar and grabbed a bucket of popcorn (out of nowhere).
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptydi dec 03, 2013 8:17 am

Sam flew out of the door, landed on all 4s lifted his head and smiled "nice try Castiel, but you've got to try harder to hurt me" he said, he ran towards castiel,  jumped and said "claw tornado" he spinned trough the air and lashed at castiel.

Nicholas got shy when ariel winked and smiled, and at the moment she would make impact,  he put his index-and his middle finger of his left hand on his sleep, closed his eyes, and when he opened them again there was a bright flash of light shining in ariels eyes. He then levitated himself of the ground and flew outside.

Lucifer laughed "interesting indeed, i wonder who would win the Light/wind guy or the water phoenix" he said , he looked at maric and added "but seriously who do you think is going to win this" he held his hand infront of his eyes when he saw Nicholas do his move. "He is a smart one isn't he" he said

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di dec 08, 2015 3:51 am; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptydi dec 03, 2013 11:26 am

Castiel was prepared, everywhere where Sam's claws hit him gaps in his body appeared, crackling with electricity. The healed almost instantly. He grinned and raised a leg up. "Talon of the Thunder Phoenix!!" His leg turned into white and blue lightning. Castiel kicked at Sam multiple times at lightning speed.

Ariel closed her eyes for a second, and when she opened them again Nick was gone. Her attack splashed apart on the floor of the hall. She twirled around to face nick again. She put her hand in her neck as if she was going to throw something. Water started to gather in her hand palm. "Water Phoenix torrent!!" She then thrusted her hand forward and a blast of water shot towards Nick, following him in the air.

Maric nodded. "He may not have the raw power that Ariel and Castiel have, but he has a creative mind and innovative ways to use his magic....I am still putting my money on the Phoenix magic though."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptydi dec 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Sam smiled and evaded the kicks with cat like reflexes. He flickflacked backwards, jumped, made a salto and said "full body takeover, Barong" he changed mid salto, and out of the salto came a lion like bein as big as a van, with long nails, and big claws, he roared, a loud roar with window breaking frequentie.  He jumped towards castiel, with a speed that was unrealistic in comparison to his body mass.

Nicholas looked at ariels hand,  then at ariel, shook his head and boosted him out of the way of the blast, but when he landed he found out, that it could not be evaded.  So instead of trying to,  he concentrated and when the water was about to hit him, he blasted against it with his wind magic , letting the wind swirl around the water,  he created a tornado wich sucked up the water on one end, and blasted it out in the ohter (which he pointed upward, making it rain)
When he was done with that, he put his hands near each other and focused light in them, there appeared a sphere,  that grew larger and larger, "light, Beam" he said, aiming his hands at ariel. A bright beam of light shot towards ariel.

Lucifer laughed "don't overestimate phoenix magic, i mean, the way i see it, Nicholas is combining his magic quite effectively... i mean if he was a bit less shy and socially akward. . He whould make a damn fine mage...BUT he  is shy and socially akward so his road will take a little longer than otherwise but it will teach him things that will not only help him get stronger but also less shy" he said in absolute seriousness (dit is dus zo'n opmerking die niet verwacht word uit lucifers mond :p)

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di dec 08, 2015 3:54 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptywo dec 04, 2013 8:22 am

Castiel held his arm for his head while the big lion roared. "Shit he's huge..." He crouched and jumped upward, avoiding Sam's huge claws. "Tail of the Thunder Phoenix!!" HE flipped backwards and his leg elongated into a long lightning whip.

Ariel grinned. The moment the beam hit, her body exploded into a puddle of water. once it hit the ground, the water started to stream towards Nick, and encircled him. Then behind him Ariel manifested in liquid form, grabbing him with her watery arms.

"Wise words for you my friend. Are you sure you haven't contracted something?" Maric grinned and looked slyly at Lucifer.

Tibauld requipped a male cheerleaders outfit with ponpons. He started cheering on Sam and Ariel.

Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Emptywo dec 04, 2013 8:45 am

Sam jumped backwards but the thunder hit his paw. he growled at castiel, and jumped at him again, opening his jaws and trying to bite him.

Nick smiled when he felt her grip, "don't you think you're moving a bit fast right now, i mean i bearly know you" he said in a whim of bravery, immediatly regretting it when the words where out of his mouth, he got red and said "sorry i-i" he closed his mouth. and looked down, trying to think a way out of this, he quickly looked up when he thought of the plan. the wind started to go faster, eventialy lifting them off the ground. He then concentrated magic from all over his body, and shot light magic out of every inch of his body. (making it look like a sun in the sky).

Lucifer laughed "i think i might got some wise-ass bugs somewhere in me body" he said laughing

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di dec 08, 2015 3:56 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 2 Empty

Phoenix Heart
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 8Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: ORPG's :: ORPG 2 personen-
Ga naar: