Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Phoenix Heart

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende
AuteurBericht
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptydo dec 05, 2013 9:51 am

Castiel felt sharp teeth dig into his leg. "Aagh!" He bit his lip and let a high current run through his leg, shocking Sam.

Ariel was stunned by the comment Nick made and wasn't prepared for the attack that followed. She let goof Nick and walked backwards, holding her arm in front of her face.

"Go Ariel, Go Sam, hit the foe like WHAM!!" Tibauld jumped up and down.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptydo dec 05, 2013 10:43 am

Sam felt the shock and jumped back, but in stead of landing softly he got shot into the ground,  he changed back into human form and said "het what the F*ck was that" (de nieuwe doet dit nu ook bij ariel...die word dus ook de grond in geperst)

Out of nowhere was a voice that said "don't go swearing all around boy, and don't fight like a pussy (pun intended, cus hez a cat)..frankly i dont think you understand the gravity of this situation, or your words"

Nick looked back, when he recognised the voice a big smile came on his face. "I don't believe it, you're back already? "

Lucifer saw the opposing team being forced into the ground and laughed "if it isn't my little brother...long time no see" he said.

name:Azrael Devosly

guild: phoenix heart

magic: gravity magic, phoenix earth, earth maker (earth is also stone etc.)

character: Azrael is very kind boy, with dry humor, he tries to make as many puns as he can. He is a bit of a hopeless romantic, and can fall in love very quickly. He looks up to lucifer and hopes to be just as strong, if not stronger than hid brother, but he has lost every fight he fought with him.

Appearance: he is tall though shorter than his brother, has blond hair with long spikes, that comes to his ears. He wears a white leather jacket,  with underneath it a black t shirt,  on his lower body he has a red with white-stripes mage rope and white pants (zoals natsu aan heeft), he wears black leather boots. He has one blue eye with a yellow ring around his pupil and one yellow eye with a blue ring around his pupil.  He has a necklace with a smiley on with.

extra/history: he is lucifers brother, he was raised by lucifer with help of the guild and auriel, he is trained by lucifer and looks up to him, he wants to dothe s-class eexam but every time lucifer stips him, last year he did the exam but was faced with lucifer and lost without lucifer putting up any effort.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyzo dec 08, 2013 2:26 am

Suddenly she felt how she was being pushed down into the ground. She opened her eyes and saw the blond boy standing not far from her. She grimaced "Seems like the whole family is here...."

Tibauld smashed face-forward into the ground when the gravity intensified. He heard Azrael's comment and put up his thumb. "Thats a good one..." He muttered.

Castiel landed next to Azrael. "Thanks for the help but we where totally handling it on our own..." He beat some of the dirt from his trousers. Then he went into a fighting stance, while lightning crackled down his arms. "Now lets finnish them."

Maric saw Ariel and Sam fall to their knees. Then he smiled and looked at the boy that had just walked in. 'Something with apples...and trees...'.

Auriels eye twitched. 'Did they not hear me, or do they just not care...'

Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyzo dec 08, 2013 10:35 am

Azrael laughed "hello to you too, my niece" he said. He laughed at Tibaulds reaction and said "thanks man, i wanted to say that one for a long time" he walked towards his cousin, but instead of looking at him, he looked at nick "yeah the quest was shorter than expected" he said, he turned to Lucifer, "it has been a long time, like what a year or so....we need to fight, this time i am sure i will win, i have a new move" he said. He turned to Castiel "i was seeing you win, cousin, i just didn't want you to have all the fun" he said, while he powered up a bit. while he powerd up, ground around him started to shake and bits of rock and earth started to come up out of the ground. he looked at Castiel "ready when you are, cousin"

Nicholas smiled when he heard Azrael, but then he looked at ariel, "are you okay?" he asked with a noticeble worry in his voice.

Sam (with his face in the ground) said "fewy faswaer, agr fjoe vak arready?" (Hey Azreal, are you back already?)

Lucifer laughed "It seems that sentence runs in the family today, the only people i haven't hear it say is uncle and ariel" he said laughing

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di dec 08, 2015 4:00 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyma dec 09, 2013 12:50 am

Tibauld grinned. "Well if you are gonna join the fray, i don't mind to do so too!!" While still being pushed down, he reached for his gate keys. He grabbed on and haled it in front of him. It was silver and the end was shaped like some kind of paw. "I open the gate of the Great Bear! Ursa Major!" A bright flash of light revealed a giant bear, twice the size of a normal one. Its fur was dark blue like the nights sky and was filled with yellow white dots like stars. Its eyes glowed white, and on its head was a gold like crest like a crown. Dispite this, it didn't look very angry, but more regal and serious. Then it opened its mouth. "I dare say master Tibauld, fighting among thine friends is not preferred way of bonding, if i may say so." The bear had sounded like a mature woman. Tibauld smiled. "You may say so Ursa, but they where asking for it." The bear lifted its front paws of the floor. "In that case master Tibauld, i will not let thee down." She let out a loud roar.

Castiel looked at the big bear and grinned. "Looks like Tibauld brought his teddy bear to a magic fight again." He crouched and launched himself in the air, his leg turned into lightning.

Ariel shot a glance at Azrael, and then at Nicholas. "Yes, im fine. Im not THAT weak." With great effort she worked herself upright again. Trickles of water danced around her like long blue and white strings.

-------------------

Zal ik het nieuwe meisje bij een andere guild laten horen dan? Razz
+ How d'you like Ursa Major XD
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyma dec 09, 2013 5:02 am

Azreal Laughed "im honerd to be in the pressence of one of your spirits, but if it is going to be hostile, i dont think i have a choice to defent meself" he said. He put his hands togther (like gray does) moved them back to his hip and said "Earth make Rocket sledge hammer!" he put his hands on a distance of each other, and between them a huge hammer appeared, Azrael put one foot forward and used his gravity magic to push the hammer forward with great force, and so made it swing from left to right, when the hammer was infront of azrael, he let go of it, making it hurl towards ursa.

Sam pushed himself up when he felt that the gravity was lifted. he launched himself of the ground towards castiel, in mid air he said "Full body take over Kasha!" he changed into a humanoid cat-demon (die bestaat in folklore zoek maar op Razz) , and as that catdemon he made a strike towards Castiel.

Nicholas looked startled at ariel "i-im sorry, i didn't mean that its just..." he quickly ran away towards Castiel and Azrael, when he got there he said to them "Your sister and niece is frightning when shes angry", he got a bit behind them so that he wouldn't stand in the way and prepared for an attack.

Lucifer was walking towards the fighting (in his eyes) kids and said "how about some tea?"

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di dec 08, 2015 4:05 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyma dec 09, 2013 5:30 am

Ariel walked over to where Tibauld, Sam and Ursa major stood. There she spread her arms. Her legs transformed into a whirlpool of water (denk aan avatar Razz) and lifted her up. Her hair waved like it was under water and her eyes glowed blue and white. The streams of water that whirled around her formed little droplets and then turned into what seemed like little spikes of ice. "Ice make, Freezing hornets!!" The ice spikes rocketed towards the other team.

Tibauld stood up and grinned. Like a current his armor changed into his guild armor, which gleamed like it was layered with blue and white crystal. With his left hand he grabbed another silver key, and in the other appeared a longsword with elegant carvings on the blade and a hilt fashioned in the form of a bird. "I open the gate of the Unbreaking Shield! Scutum!" A flash of light and on his arm appeared a big simple shield with a face on it (three eyes and a mouth, thats all). In Tibauld's eyes flashed excitement. HE faces Lucifer. "Sorry man, this just has to happen. He started running and then jumped up high screaming along with Scutum.

Ursa reared and galloped towards the opposing team, growling.

Castiel's eyes flashed with excitement and he whirled in the air. "Talon of the Lightning Phoenix!!" He whipped lightning towards the opposing team. He hardly heard Lucifer's plea for tea.

Then in between the two teams a bright flash of light appeared, that launched all of them backward (including Lucifer, who was standing to close). All magics (Ursa major, Scutum, Azraels hammer, the ice hornets, the lightning and sams form change) vanished. In the epicenter stood Auriel. "THAT IS QUITE ENOUGH!!" His voice bellowed through the hall and everyone in it fell silent. Nobody cheered anymore. Auriels eyes where almost spitting fire. Then he put his hands together and breathed a few times. When he opened them he was his calm self again. "I thought that you guys where going on a quest. Go destroy some place else." Then he departed towards the bar and walked past Lucifer. "Id like that tea now Lucifer."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyma dec 09, 2013 5:55 am

Azrael flew backwards and landed with his face in the grass next to the road, his butt was upright in the air.

Sam was forced sideways and was rocketed trough a fence and landed on his back on a little hill on the side of the guild.

Nick got blasted away, and screemed "WHyyyyyy" he cardwheeld through the air and landed just above the door on the guild sign.

Lucifer got thrown backwards by the blas, made a backwards-salto and landed with his arms spread (like a gymnast does) he smiled and looked over to the bar, where 3 birds where sitting, the first one held up a sign with a 10, the second one also held up a sign with a 10, the third one however held up a sign with a six, Lucifer put up a sad face, the bird looked at the sign, looked startled and turned around the sign, than held it up with a smile (yes this bird can smile). Lucifer made a bow and the birds clapped.
he then looked over to Auriel and said, "yeah ofcourse uncle" and followed him up to the bar
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyma dec 09, 2013 9:16 am

Castiel flew trough the sky and hit a lamp post, which bent in the shape of Castiels head.

Ariel had been splashed into many drops of water, and sprayed all over the hall (she was in the doorway).

Tibauld hit the wall of the guild, and stuck there like a wall figure.

Maric followed Lucifer and Auriel. He whispered to Lucifer: "Our guildmaster can be scary sometimes.."

Castiel wrenched himself free from the lamppost and scratched his head. "I agree with Auriel...lets do that quest..." He waggled a bit while he walked to the entrance and turned around to wait for the others

Ariel reformed herself slowly near where Castiel stood. "Indeed brother."

Tibauld moved an arm and pulled it free from the wall. Little pieces of ruble came with it. When he pulled his other arm free he shot loose and landed in the grass with a loud thud of metal on ground.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyma dec 09, 2013 9:26 am

Azrael had pulled himself together and walked over to castiel, looked at Tibauld and said "eehm you left a little mark on the wall" followed by "what quest?"

A little kitten came walking towards the phoenix wizards and said in sams voice "something about bandits, nothing to harsh"

Nicholas fell of the sign and landed in front of ariel, he slowly opend his eyes, when he saw ariel, he quickly scurried away and went to stand behind Azrael, who looked at him like he was crazy.

Lucifer nodded and said "i know, imagine being trained by that"

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di dec 08, 2015 4:11 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptydi dec 10, 2013 11:37 am

Tibauld jumped up, whipped the dirt of his armor and joined the rest. "Bandits? Sounds like fun, whereto?"

"Next city over. Auriel says he had a request form the governor. Apparently some bands of bandits have joined forces and are assaulting the city." Castiel smiled, his hair crackled. "I feel like kicking some bandit ass!!"

Ariel looked at what Nick did and giggled softly. Then she gave herself a mental slap in the face. 'This is no time to be girlish..Not with all the guys here.' She thought to herself. She put up her rebellious face and grinned. "Yes Cas, i couldn't have said it any better." She looked at Tibauld and Sam. "You guys ok with teaming up with team loser here?"

Auriel sipped his tea and looked to the youngsters talking. "Seems like they cooled down." He took another sip and looked at Lucifer and Maric. "I want you guys to investigate why the bandits have joined forces. Ask and look around. There must be more then meets the eye."

Maric nodded. "I agree, bandits are normally very keen on their rivalry. There must be a bigger plan. While the youngsters bolster the cities defense, we shall head into the heart of their power." He looked at Lucifer for conformation.

"Launch another full assault. We must draw them out before we crush them to dust." The big man with black hair, black waistcoat and red eyes looked down on her and her team mates. She always thought that Lord Vanphir was a harsh man. But he was their guild master, so she must obey. Not that she didn't like it....a little. She had become used to fighting lawful people. But this?...Letting bandits fight for them and not being allowed to use magic was a whole new level of weird. She raised up, but kept her head low while she walked away from the man backwards. Then she turned around and walked to her part of the bandit army. "Hysperia!" A voice called behind her. She turned and looked into the face of Hydra. Despite his green skin and thick scale like hair, he was a handsome young man. "Do try to keep up this time." He grinned sadistically and walked over to his part of the army. He was the one that hated the changes Vanphir had brought the least, she was sure of it. She turned to her 'army' again and conveyed the orders their 'Blood Lord' had given them.

------------------------

Badguys yay :DAlleen Hysperia ga ik uitwerken, Hydra beschrijf ik even. Maak jij er ook een paar? Het thema van deze guild is mythische wezens (Hysperia: boomgeest, Hiadra: Water monster, Vanphir: Vampier)

New dark guild: Virtus Ethernal
Used to be a legal guild until the original leader died in a freak accident and Vanphir claimed mastership. Now he calls himself 'Lord' and does what he wants. His most loyal have been raised to leadership under him, and most are just as cruel as he is.

Name: Hester Green (Her nickname is Hysperia)
Character: In her heart she is kind and loving, but also fiercly loyal, to the point at which she would go against her own ideals to follow orders. She joined the guild before it became a dark one under the leadership of Vanphir, and stayed purely out of loyalty to her friends and other guildmates. Because of this, she has seen and done horrible things, of which she will never forgive herself.
Appearance: She has long white hair with vines braided in it and violet eyes. She wears a green tunica with brown leather boots and fingerless gloves. Her whole outfit has vine patterns on it.
Magic: verassing :Pmaar je kan al wel bedenken welke kant het op gaat XD
Guild: Virtus Ethernal
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptywo dec 11, 2013 10:36 am

Azrael smiled "Aah, you know im always in for an ass kicking, and because these are low life bandits i think this won't take so long, or much effort for that matter" he said. slamming his knuckles together creating a small are shock.

Sam smiled, "Ariel, how else so you think they could beat them bandits, if its without our help" he said and he laughed.

Nicholas looked at the two teams and was baffled by how quick they stopped fighting and started to team up...after they where put in there place by auriel.

Lucifer nodded "indeed, and if we find anything unusual we will see what we can do about it...right?" he said.

Euryale (een van de gorgons zusters (zoals medusa ) haar gil kan moorden enzo, denk dat je wel de magie kan raaden xD) looked at Hysperia "Get away from him, Love rival" she said. She walked over to Hiadra, she stroke his arm, ~Why does he talk to her~ she thought in agony, "Euryale agrees with Hiadra-sama. you need to keep up next time, Euryale hates it when she has to wait for you" she said.

Name: Euryale Gorgons

Character: Euryale always speaks in the third person (weet niet hoe dat in het Engels heet) she is madly in love with Hiadra and sees every women that even comes close to him as a love rival. But ones she sees that you are not interested in him (to her great surprise ) she will be a loyal and very friendly friend, who will protect you with her live, she joined the guild just before the changing of the master, (like a not even a week before). Although she herself is not evil, she does her best to fit in because deep down, al she wants is to be loved and accapted by the rest of the guild,(although this is not exactly the right guild for that).

Appearance: she has long scarled red hair, she has poisen green eyes with snake like pupils (like realy, realy, long), she wears a purple with silver lined sleeveless  robe, with a scarlet mantle above it. she wears long silver red boots with heels, on her left index finger she has a ring that covers her whole finger and that ends in a very sharp point, she usually uses it as an offensive weapon.
she is a well figured and well shaped women, and she knows that all to well, she doesnt parade around with it, but knows the effect it has on men.

Magic: Sound (wave) magic and shockwave magic ( she can let your head explode with a high pitch screech

Guild: Virtus Ethernal

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di dec 08, 2015 4:23 am; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyzo dec 15, 2013 5:34 am

Maric nodded. "Indeed. Now lets get going." He nodded to Auriel as goodbye and went outside to the youngsters. "It about time we go."

Castiel grinned. "Awesome, im all charged up!!" He started running down the road, towards the train station.

Ariel sam Castiel sprinting off, then she turned to Maric. "So you and Lucifer are coming to huh?" She smiled. 'The only reason why Auriel would send them with us is because he thinks theres more going on then he wants to say.' She held her thoughts to herself and started walking graciously towards the station. She glanced over her shoulder and her gaze met Nicholas's. She smiled and turned forward again.

Tibauld clenched his fists and raised one in front of him, looking determined. "Time to have some fun! CASTIEL!! WAIT FOR ME!!" He ran of.

Hiadra put his arm around Euryale. "Love rival? Her? As if she'd ever be that lucky." He laughed and turned around. "Come, lets get our troops ready.

Hysperia opened her mouth. "But i, didn't...." Then Hiadra fell in and turned around. She sighed. Euryale had never liked her, and she had no clue why. Behind her she heard big footsteps and a low growlish voice. "Don't take that serious. They just mean." She turned around and looked at the huge man with white hair and a short beard. He had no shirt (not that he needed that since his chest and arms were just as white and hairy as his face) and wore white harem pants. "Thanks Yetir." she muttered and walked over to her battalion.

---------------

Virtus Ethernal members:
Lord Vanphir (Master), Magic is not known
Hester (Hysperia) Green, Nature/Plant magic
Euryale Gorgons, Sound and Shockwave magic
Hiadra Albanon, Water dragon slayer magic (2nd gen)
Yetir el Jotun, Ice/Snow magic, also giants strength
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyzo dec 15, 2013 11:12 am

Azrael laughed "wait for me, you energetic fool of a Phoenix" he Said as he ran after him.

Nicholas saw Ariel looking at him and smiled back, with a blushing face. He startled when he fell a hand on his shoulder, he looked up, straight into the eyes of lucifer "I see you and my niece have some what of a connection eyy" lucifer said, he did his head closer to that of Nicholas, "is you hurt her in any way possible, I will make you wish you where never born" he said in a dark voice and with the scariest face Nicholas has ever seen, a cold shiver went down his spine, and sweat broke out of his head, "d-don't w-w-worry, lucifer sir" he said in a trembling voice.
Lucifer laughed and hit Nicholas on his back (making nick fly for a few meters) he looked at Maric "...yeah let's go" he said,as he followed the kids, as he walked by Nicholas he looked at him and said like nothing happened "why are you lying here?" And he shook his head.

Sam laughed as he saw nick flying, than he ran towards Castiel shouting "I will beat more bandits than you'll ever be able to"

Euryale laughed "she will never be because...you're mine" (dat laatste zeg ze in een Nogal creepy stem)
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyma dec 16, 2013 6:38 am

Castiel skidded to a stop when he arrived at the station. He turned around just in time to see Tibauld trip and crash into him, throwing them both in a fountain. He emerged from the water while birds flew around his head. "Tibauld, you oaf!"

Tibauld had planted his face in the statue that stood in the middle of the fountain. His nose bled when he climbed out of the fountain. "Sowwy, my bad.." She said while holding his head backward with his hand on his nose.

Ariel broke out laughing when she saw the two boys plunge into the fountain. "Well that should have cooled you off." She looked at the station and saw that a train just came in. "Come, i think we can take that one." She turned around to wait for the rest, and saw Lucifer throwing Nicholas on the ground. She frowned. "Hey Luc!! Pick on someone your own size!!"

Maric walked steadily and surely towards the station, next to Lucifer. "She's right you know, don't pester Nicholas so...you'l give the poor boy a trauma."

"GO GO GO!!" Hysperia screamed to her men. They stormed towards a smaller yet heavily armored group of soldiers. With the blinking steel shields and long spears, they seemed nigh to impenetrable. But then one bandit lit a flask with a piece of cloth in it on fire and threw it on the soldiers. With a loud "whooosh" the liquid caught fire when the flask shattered in the middle of the battalion. The guards moved out of position to flee the fire, leaving a hole for the bandits to strike.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyma dec 16, 2013 10:44 am

Azreal saw how the other 2 hit the fountain, in order to do the same thing, he clinched himself into the ground "Castiel, you run to fast for your own good you thunder brain" he said jokingly while laughing loud, however he forgot that he was pulling himslef into the ground and before he knew it, he slammed his own head into the ground.

Nicholas was about to push himself of the ground, when he felt a hand grab his jacket and pulling him up, he looked up and looked straight into a big smile on Lucifers face (again), he let out a little "eek". the moment lucifers hand let go of him he took of, running towards his friends, he stopped when he thought he was at a save distance. he looked up...straight at ariel, his face got an instant blush and he shuffled over to Azreal and castiel, and to Azeal and started to pull him out of the ground, with a "fangf fyew" from Azrael, who's face got stuk in the earth.

Lucifer laughed loudly. When he heard Ariel, He quickly drew his staff, and instantly stood next to ariel "you mean someone like you?" he said, while withdrawing his staff, and instantly ending up next to Maric again. He laughed agian and looked at Maric "I'm just joking...but you're probebly right...as always, i'll apologize as soon as i can get close to him again" he said. Then he got a serious face, and whispered to Maric "do you have any idea what the old man expects us to find there?, i hope it's nothing to dangerous, i mean these kids are strong, sure, but if he wants us to come along that means some thing is wrong...right?" he asked.

Euryale looked at here legion pathetic bunch of weaklings she though why does Hysperia always gets the strong ones
"Okey you lousy bunch of worms, you are going to follow my orders...right this time, i don't want you to mess this up...again...now go and don't dissapoint me, every one who does, has a problem with me. Now GO!" she said (that last bit she said with a magical enhanched voice, shivering some eardrums)
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptywo dec 18, 2013 7:40 am

Castiel started laughing loud when Azrael plunged head first into the ground. Then he saw Nick pulling him out of the ground. "And you stopt to hard for your own good, you dirt-head." He smiled and entered the station.

Tibauld saw what happened to Nick. When Nick had pulled Azrael up Tibauld put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Nick, Ariel isn't scary ALL the time. Though you really have a taste in women that aren't good for your general health, and self confidence." He smiled at him and headed to the station. Then looked back at Nick. "Why yes young Nicholas, I the magnificent Tibauld will of course help you woo the girl of your dreams. I am very much a lady's man you know..." He looked very confident and sure of himself.

Ariel heard what Tibauld said. "Ohw really? Maybe should have told that to all those women that swoom over you all the time...oh wait...they don't." She laughed, and looked at Nicholas. "And Nick is doing just fine by himself." She turned towards the station and walked inside.

Maric looked at Lucifer. "Well, as long as they stay at the front, i don't think that they will be in big danger. We will just have to make sure that whatever is going on, stays away from them. And them...away from it." He walked up the steps towards the entrance to the station.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyvr dec 20, 2013 2:04 am

"voe all gyou *Plop* Calling a dirt-head, you hair dyeing battery." je said while catching his breath. He pattet Nicholas on his shoulder "thanks nick" he said as he walked into the station.

Nicholas smiled "no problem Azrael" he said, as he followed him into the station. He heard tebauld "I don't have a tast for women who are bad for me..i-its just..." he started to blush, "But...i, i didn't even ask you any thing Tibauld..you are a bit confusing sometimes." he added as he quickly walked infront of ariel towards Castiel, to hide his blushing face from here, which got even worse when he heard what ariel said.

Sam slapped Tibauld on his shoulder "You!, a ladies man? Ha, don't try to make me laughe, you're as hopless with women, as castiel is at trying to beat Lucifer...you're both the same in that matter, it will never happen" he said laughing, his laughing got magnified when he walked into the train station

Lucifer nodded "esspecialy that last bit is important, we can try all we want to keep it away from them, but there from phoenix heart which means that they are naturally more curious that is good for them" he said. He looked around "wow, i have the feeling i've been here before...ow wait, i was just here a half an hour ago" he said, as he started to laugh.

Euryale looked ahead, and saw the town infront of her, this is going to be fun, she thought.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyvr dec 27, 2013 9:16 am

Castiel jumped into the train headed to their destination: a city called Pentos (ik dacht ik geef het maar een naam dan zijn we daar ook vanaf). He was there once, and remembered it to be a well fortified city set in a valley surrounded by rough mountain terrain. The only flat surface around the city was in the southeast, where green flowing hills where dotted with small farm communities gathering near the cities vast wall. The area was frequently targeted by bandit groups, but where easily defended by the local militia and city watch.  He remembered he had accepted a contract to help root out a bandit camp that had become especially troublesome. He turned around and yelled at the rest. "Hurry up now!!!"

Ariel thought about her comment about Nick. 'Was i to obvious? Was it to soon? Maybe i scared him or something...' She was shocked out of her mesmerizing by her brothers calling. She pushed him backwards into the train and looked at the sign that held their destination. She had been to Pento's once, with her brother no less, on a mission to fight some bandits. What she remembered most was that the train would enter the city through big wooden doors that led into a tunnel straight through one of the big mountains surrounding the city. Upon exiting, you'd see a sea of buildings made from a brass brown colored metal "stones", with green coper roofs. The tracks run over a viaduct some meters above the houses so you could see the whole city in one ride from the mountain to the station. She had found it breathtakingly beautiful, and looked forward to seeing it again.

Tibauld grumbled something sounding like "You didn't have to put it like THAT." As he followed Sam into the big station. He looked up at the big vaulted roof. 'Pfff, whatever. I am a ladies man and i know it!' He thought by himself. He winked at a few girls that walked past him, who abruptly started to giggle. He grinned and walked on with head held high. He entered the train after Ariel. "Hey, d'you know that Pentos has THE best magic blacksmiths in all in Fiore? A lot of my equipment comes from there."

Maric entered the station with Lucifer and grinned when he started laughing. "I agree, they always seem to find trouble where there is none. Imagine what would happen if there IS trouble...." He overheard two girls passing him talking. "And that ridiculous twitch then, i mean seriously that was a wreck. That man should learn how to wink." He Walked over to the train.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptydo jan 02, 2014 5:01 am

Azreal jumped into the train and hit Castiel in the face "Don't Ignore me you nitwit" he said. He walked into the train, chose a seat, and sat down.

Nicholas got on the train and looked around I don't know to whom i will sit next...i don't want i sit next to Lucifer...or wors Ariel...i won't be able t say a word He looked over to Azreal and said "Can i sit next to you?"

Azreal looked up, "Thsk, Why do you even ask, just do it, don't be such a wimp" he said agitated, but in a much more friendly tone he said "there is no need to be so nervous, you are among friends here remember, we won't hurt you...wel Lucifer may, but just remember that it is unintentional...he doesn't really know how strong he is, or how destructive he can be...it's rather funny if you ask me." he smiled

Nicholas smiled "thank you, i won't forget it." he said as he sad down.

Sam looked down at castiel as he walked by "Why are you lying on the ground...are you sick already, i thought only dragon slayers had that problem..." he said as he chose a seat and sat down.

Lucifer got in the train and reached his had out to help Castiel "Don't go lying on the floor already, we haved even fought a single bandit" he said, he looked at maric, "then, i don't actually wanna think aboot what happens then...it gives me the chills he said, and he started to laugh.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyzo jan 12, 2014 9:52 am

Castiel murmured something obscene and made his way to a seat next to Sam. "I can't wait until we are there...I haven't done anything challenging in a while..."

Ariel sat down in a seat opposite from Maric and Lucifer. She looked at them. "So, why did Auriel want you two on this mission? We don't necessarily need you to defend a city like Pentos, so there must be something else going on..."

Tibauld set down opposite to Nicholas and Azrael. He started playing with his keys and stared out of the window absentmindedly.

Maric looked at Ariel without emotion. It was silent for a few seconds and then he turned to Lucifer. "Well it's your niece, you deal with her."

Hysperia's hands itched. She wanted to use her magic badly, yet she could not ignore a direct order. Her bandits had been charging and retreating for some time now, and the wall of soldiers and city guards was as impregnable as ever. Even with the bombs.....
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyza feb 08, 2014 5:16 am

Hier na doen we een time skip, want de hele tijd in die trein word een beetje saai Razz
---------------------------------

Azrael looked at Castiel, "Didn't you just fought with Lucifer?" he asked "...I don't think he will be happy when he hears that his nephew think's a fight with him is not challenging" he said laughing. He looked at Nicholas, "Right?" he said.

Nicholas looked at Azrael "No i don't think he'll like that...but...i kinda agree with Castiel, those quests we did, were not really challenging...i have this new move for my light, but i haven't really tested it on real people...because...well, it costs alot of energy and it is quite strong...i think...don't wanna be responsible for any unintentional deaths" he said, with a sheepis smile (weet niet wat dat in het engels is.)

Lucifer looked at Maric looked irritated at him and sighed, than he looked at Ariel. "Ariel, you know...sometimes, when a mother...and a father really love eachother...they go to bed and cuddle really...strongly..and..thats where babies come from..." He said in complete seriousness. He looked at Maric "Something like this...right, i mean, i don't do 'the talk' very often" he said.

klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptywo feb 12, 2014 4:08 am

Ariel lifted an eyebrow and looked agitated. Then she crossed her legs, sighed and looked out of the window. "Ok, then ill find out myself."

Castiel kicked Azrael. "I was talking about quests you dimwit." then he turned to Nicholas. "Ok cool, sounds interesting." He smiled.

Maric grinned at what lucifer said. Then he became serious when Ariel said shed find out herself. "I strongly advice you to stay with the rest and just defend the walls."

----------------------------------------------
The gang sat in the train for close to an hour before the first tunnel was seen. The train rode over the city and into the station.
----------------------------------------------

Ariel Stepped out of the train and in the street. She overheard people talking in the street, and then turned to Lucifer and Maric. "The bandits are attacking NOW! We have to do something fast!"

Castiel heard what Ariel said and Grinned. "Good, i was done with sitting and waiting anyway. LETS GO!!"

Tibauld nodded. "Aye, we should help the guard an militia of the city defend the walls."

Maric looked at the big wall about a mile from the station. Smoke came up from behind it. "Lucifer, lets see what we are dealing with here."

Hysperia saw her battalion finally breaking through the line of guards protecting the gate. 'Are we finally going to get into the city?' she thought. She got excited. "Ok people, lets get that ram going!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptyza feb 22, 2014 3:43 am

Nicholas looked from the smoke to his friends, "Ariel is right, What are we waiting for, lets go!" he said in a whim of bravery. And Without waiting for his friends, he started to storm off towards the battlefield.

Azrael looked at nicholas in surprise, as he stormed off. Then he looked at castiel and his brother "The scaredy cat is running into a fight and we are standing here waiting...is it opposite day?!" He Said with disbelieve in his voice. He looked at the gang, shook his head and started running after Nicholas "Hey Nick, wait for me" he said.

Sam looked at castiel, "I'll beat you to the walls, by the time you're there i'm already done." He said, as he run off.

Lucifer looked at how everybody run towards the walls. He looked at Maric, Nodded and said "Good idea, but we still have the...other thing to do remember, we cant help there." He turned his hand, and while he did that his coat reappeared around his body, together with his staves. He picked one of his staves, looked from maric to the rest of the gang, who where now spread across the road to the walls, Smiled, braced himself, and shot away, up into the sky, with the staff close to him.

Euryale looked around, she saw her love rival shouting orders, and her bandits fighting guards,I think this is the time we will break through the city walls. Vanphir will be so proud of us she thought. She looked over to her troops, "Prepare the Seige weapons!" she shouted.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Emptywo feb 26, 2014 6:38 am

Castiel looked at sam. "Since when did a cat ever outrun lighting?" He turned to the people sprinting away and disappeared in a flash of lightning, reappearing a few meters in front of Sam. Walking backwards he put out his tongue and pulled his eyelid down, then he turned around and flashed forward towards Nick.

Ariel smiled when Nick ran past her. Then she turned towards the gates and started running as well.

Tibauld ran next to Azrael. "It has been some time, you sure you ain't rusted yet my friend?" He grinned.

Maric looked at Luc flying up and then at the gang running towards the gate. He lifted his shoulders. He made a movement with his right hand and stepped forward, disappearing in a puff of dark purple smoke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hysperia grinned. Her men where banging on the city gate with their battering ram and it already showed signs of breaking. 'Just a few slams....one...two....' Then she heard a thundering sound of breaking wood...but not from her side of the door....

Castiel flew grinning through the broken city gate, which he had blown to pieces with a fierce thunderbolt. He looked sideways at the guards next to the gate gaping at him with open mouths. "SORRY, THE GUILD WILL PAY FOR THAT!!" Then he turned mid air and held his leg up high. "Talon of the Lightning Phoenix!!" With a thundering crash the battering ram blew to bits when Castiel hit it with a whip of pure white and blue lightning. The bandits holding it flew backwards. Castiel landed on the broken ram and looked at the army....which was huge....
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 3 Empty

Phoenix Heart
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 8Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: ORPG's :: ORPG 2 personen-
Ga naar: