Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
AuteurBericht
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptywo jul 03, 2013 9:25 am

Volgens mijn theorie over magie XP
magie word gereguleerd door de kerk...het mag alleen gebruikt worden als beschermende maatregel (dus alleen maar schilden oproepen enzo) en offensieve magie is verboden....iedereen die zich hier niet aan houd word bestempeld als melificar en word genadeloos opgejaagd....jammer genoeg is er een groep zwarte magiers die de wereld willen overheersen, die niet aan dat soort regels hebben. wij zitten op een school/opleiding van de regering, maar zijn van mening dat dit niet de manier is om de zwarte magiers tegen te houden, en trainen onszelf in het geheim in andere vormen van magie.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptywo jul 03, 2013 9:51 am

okeee
gaan we dat geesten idee ook nog doen of niet ?
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptywo jul 03, 2013 11:17 am

Name: Candurill Greenstone
Magic: White magic (especially healing magic), Rune magic, Wind magic, telemancy
Level: Still learning
Character: Candurill is a relaxed and kind person. He eager to learn and gifted in the magical arts. His family is not the religious sort, so the step to going mallificar wasn't as hard as it would have been for others. He sees it as his duty to protect his family and friends, AND hes very curious for other types of magic. because of this, he has a very realistic view on life and will stop at nothing untill he has reached his goal.
He follows the ways of a group of monks that lived a long time ago. He found a book with all the magic arts once, that was written by these monks, and he and his friends use it to train themselves. he fights with a long white fighting staff, with magic runes inscribed on it.
Looks: He normally wears the traditional robes the monks wore (in school he says they are heirlooms). The staff is contained in a magic container crystal he has with him always. He has short brown hair and bleu eyes. Hes tall and mildly muscled.

This is a bit like what his robes look like, but then a unified yellow-brownish color:
Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) N06g
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptywo jul 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Name: Lucas Grimm

Magic: Light magic, Dark magic, Rune magic, Druidism

Level: Still learning

Character: Lucas is a person who can be angry verry fast, but is relaxt mostly. His parents are both from different magic famlies, his father was a master spirit mage and his mother was a master water/wind elementelist. Because both his parents where master mages, his dream is to become a master aswell, because of that reason he won't stop learning the art of magic. He is not the smartest person but he can be pretty keen. his parents wanted Lucas to not only be strong by mind but also strong in body, so they hired a martial artist and a swords man from the east. He has few friends but the ones that are his friend have no need of worry when he is around.

Looks: He has half long blond spikes with black at the end, he has light blue eyes and pointy black eyebrows ( like mine). he has a tall, muscular body and is very strong, he wears a necklace with a miniture sword on it, which he can transform into a real sword, the sword is imbeded with runes, and is pretty long, but not that heavy. He has a long coat without sleeves, he is not wearing anything uderneath it, he wears white pants and wears long black boots. on his left shoulder he has a tatoo with his family symbol: A Skull with flaming eyes, instead of crossbones it has 2 spirrits , the spirrit of strength and the spirrit of wisdom, and 2 waves coming from underneath the skull and crossbones. on his wrists he wears leather bands.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptydo jul 18, 2013 11:58 pm

hey ff tussen neus en lippen door, als Lucas en Canurill gaan reizen zijn ze echt heel erg snel want candurill kan in wind veranderen en Lucas kan vleugels hebben, en ik had nog een nieuwe soort magie bedacht ..maar die is wel duister dus die kunnen we de bad guys laten hebben ( just an idea )
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 2:56 am

XD Candurill is no where near that level of mastery of wind magic....en wat voorn magie? Very Happy
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:00 am

Schaduw magie, verdwijnen in schaduw blabla etc etc
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:01 am

IF you have time, would you like to start the RPG?
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:05 am

kan wel ^^ ik zal niet altijd tijd hebben om te reageren maar das niet erg toch? Very Happy
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:06 am

Is okay. I can get more time to think xd
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:09 am

waar beginnen we? XD
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:16 am

Lucas ran as fast as his little paws could carry him, he ran and ran and than he jumped on the big man in bed, right on his face and said with a high oiched voice "miauw!". Quickly he strikes a pose, his little tail up ears forward and pupils whidly dilated"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:28 am

Candurill had still been fast asleep, but as the UFO (unknown furry object) landed on his face he came upright so fast he nearly catapulted the animal to the other side of the room. "Dammit Lucas, you idiot...Next time you wake me, i'll trow you out the window." He threw an angry glare at the cat.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:38 am

Lucas looked at candurill "maiuw rraaaaawr mauw" he said then he tilted his head, jumped up and returned to normal "as I was saying, even if you throw me off the damn mountains ... I'll still fly away" he said with a smirk, "but as I previously stated when I landed on your face...you got to get up or we'll be late for class...." lucas walked out of the room, "I'll wait downstairs" he shouted when he walked down the stairs.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:42 am

Candurill smirked...."And since when are you so eager for class? You suck at white magic...."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:45 am

Lucas laughed " yeah but we're going to learn the spells for super human strength and speed, and I need those if I want to be able to grow wings remember"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 3:49 am

He rolled his eyes "Yea, and huge ass wings..." he thought by himself....but he let his friend oblivious. "They are not spells...you redirect your magical energy, into your cells and so create more chemical energy...This will enhance their function....Really you should read that book we got at the start of the year..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 4:07 am

Lucas suddenly stopped "we...we got books....ow...ooow those, yeah I, I didn't really open those like ever" he said with a smile "but I know I need those 2 ..not spells, I forgot how you called it, I read in the book we found that you need allot of strength to grow or summon those wings because , according to my dad, they have to be huge...But! Enough about me , hows your wind magic, can you fly yet!"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 7:14 am

Candurill smiled, oh he like to show off....he looked around to check if there where people that could see him. Then he concentrated and made the air around him swirl, and lift him in the air. After a few seconds he gently put himself back on the floor. "Its more of a levitation right now, but i'll be able to leap and jump better and eventually fly"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 7:30 am

Lucas laughed "alright, soon we will be able to fly away from this rotten place and fith those damn bad guys...ow by the way... look what i can do with my dark magic " lucas closed his eyes and concentrated, he lifted his arms and... the lights went out making it dark as night in the room, then lucas was gone "now comes the fun part" his voice said coming from nowhere and everywhere at the same time, the room went light again and lucas was gone " im here" he said sitting on the chair near the fire place.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 7:43 am

He didn't even had time to take in what had happened, but all at once the lights went out and Lucas was gone...Even with the faint light from the window Candurill couldn't even see the outline of his friend. As fast as it went out, the lights came on again. He heard Lucas's voice from behind him. "Hmmm, blinking huh? nice."

Ik heb een nieuw stukje geschreven bij het document XP
Chanting:
What set’s humans apart from animals, is that they can speak. Communication was our success in evolution and was already present when we where still apes who could stand on their hind feet. No wonder then that we have turned this into our own very powerful form of magic. Combining both dark and light magic with rune magic and the spoken word, chanting magic is the prime of what humans are capable of. By speaking the words combined with the runes of power, a chanter can call for the aid of the spirits of nature. Chanting, as old as it is, is scarcely known and requires a lot of studying. One must know all chants to become a master chanter.
This form of wielding magic is comparable to the incantations of both black magic and exorcism.
Very well known examples of chants are mantra’s. These songs (mostly used in hindu worship and meditation) call upon the spirits for protection and prosperity.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 8:44 am

Lucas laughed "i can do alot more...but...if i do that i wont have enough energie for class, hahahaa....now you show me something... You can do telefancy right?" Show me some of that...come on wevstill have a few minutes"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 9:04 am

"Its telemancy, you idiot!" Candurill shouted at Lucas with his mind. "You feel that? Hurts doesn't it? And i can do a lot more..." He closed his eyes and concentrated on levitating every object in the room.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 9:26 am

Lucas frowned when Candurill shouted im his head "it does hurt" he said alot less joyful as a few minutes ago. He looked around "thats awesome but... if you can do that...why dont you just use it on yourself ...you know levitating yourself.?"said lucas. He lifted his left index finger and starded making signs in the air, when he was done the signs lighted up and a blast of fire flew towards Candurill, but it went out right befor it hit him, blowing a warm wind in Candurills face " come on mate we otta go...or we'll really be late" he laughed
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Emptyzo jul 21, 2013 9:44 am

Candurill sighed, and followed Lucas. While walking they joined the stream of other students that where going to other classes. A few minutes later they entered the room.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) Empty

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 7Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
» klaas & steff rpg
» stef en klaas :)
» Point Break (Freek &Steff)
» magic in the ring

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum