Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 8:19 am

"Whoa whoa whoa, dude relax, relax, i didn't turn into a shadow, what i did was an optical illusion, i made the light around my hand dissapear, my hand didn't change" when he saw that candurills face didn't change he said "wait, let me show you" he hold his hand above candurills hand, and did the same he did a moment ago, candurills hand turned pitch black and than it was like a shade to, but lucas knew, that candurill, wouldn't feel any thing, bacause nothing changed.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 8:27 am

Candurill felt like a down right idiot. Ofcourse...Dark magic...Optical magic....Lucas wasn't a dark mage that had lost its grip on his power....He recovered rapidly. "Of...offcourse....I knew that. I just...Wanted to warn you for the danger of some thing that you don't have controll over..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 8:46 am

Lucas laughed "that is very sweet of you candurill, but because of mij father i know damn well that you need to look out, just that i practice Dark magic doesn't mean i AM a dark mage" he said with a smile "but i doe have to say that the dark magic is fused with my cells, together with the druidism, the only thing that isnt fused is ligh magic" he said laughing "...don't you have the same feeling with your elemental magic"
he stood up drew some runes in the air and activated them, it was the fire blast he used yesterday, but this time it wasnt a smal fire ball, it was very big, it lighted up the area where Candurill and Lucas where standing. Lucas slowly turned his head to Candurill "WOW, did you see that...o..offcourse you saw that...it was impossible to miss" he said.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 9:13 am

Candurill nodded. "I Have it more with my telemancy...even before the ritual...i used it for everything so i guess it became a part of me...as for wind...i am not yet ready to attempt to make myself one with my element." He squinted when Lucas produced the fireball.

Not far away, a group of men ran through the woods. "The boss had sensed the explosion of power somewhere here..." one of them said. "You two come with me, the others spread out."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 9:21 am

NOG MEER ACTIIEEEE WHOEEE Razz
-------------------------------------
Lucas smiled, "you will one day...but wait you can control people with you mind right, but to do that, don't you have to reach out and touch it with your mind...and if so,can't you do the same with animals" he looked at candurill, than an idea came up, "i have an idea, how you can test your reach...see that forest there, im going to hide in there and you have to find me with your mind, but to make it harder for you, i will change into this...don't laugh at this okay" he concentrated and changed into a...little pine tree, it was about the size of Lucas hand, but it looked like it was a srunken full grown tree, he changed back "although i will be a bit bigger, i want to know if anything changes".
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 9:29 am

Candurill had to stop himself from laughing. "A tree...seriously? You're changing into a tree? Very well then..." He closed his eyes. "Il count till....20...ok?"

The men did as the leader said and spread out to encircle the place the outburst had originated from.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 9:36 am

Lucas noddedd, "nice an old fasion game of hide and seek, magic style" he said laughing, he changed black and than, he was gone, Lucas had the luck that it was dark, making it easy for him to travel great distances, because of that it din't take long before he reached the forest, he found a good spot, and turned into a tree, this time real life size. after a few minutes, some body walked by, Lucas didn't need telickenesis to see that this man ment no good, he wore a black mantle with a skull and an up side down cross on the back of it. Damn to bad i don't know telekenisis, i need to warn Candurill he thought when he saw 4 more guys walking by.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 9:43 am

When Candurill had counted to 20 he immediately scoured the forest with his mind. As he had thought, Lucas his mind stood out loud and clear, even as a tree...but that was not what made him frown. In the forest his mind picked up on humans walking through the forest. He saw the color of their aura...pitch, and pitch black....He directly sought out Lucas's mind again. "Lucas, get your ass out of there....There are mallificarum about..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 10:08 am

NO SHIT, why did you wait so long before you contacted me, i think i can take a few out, but escaping is not an option...so get your ass over here, but keep contact he said

Lucas waited until there where only 2 men left, they where walking around him. He tapped into his dark magic, and made a dome around the 2 men, the dome was pitch black and only Lucas could see in it. the men started to panic a bit, because they new, something was up, 1 of the men, let little flames come out of his hands, and the other one, kicked the ground and a rock flew up, wich he controled with his hands.
Lucas changed into his lycan form, and howled a long bone chilling howl which could be heard through out the forest and wich caused the men to go completly blank in there eyes, out of pure fear, (that is because there is a myth about the excistance of the lycan, but nobody ever beliefed it...exept for a few lunatics...)
the men forgot there duty and tried to run, one of them ran, but bumped into some thing, he didn't realise wat it was until he felt the fur, and... the sharp claws in his neck and stomach, sadly for him ,he wouldn't notice the second one anymore. Lucas went on al fours and jumped an easy 6 meters to the second man, clutching his head with his jaws, he bit through, and with a loud crack the skull of the man split into a milion pieces. this is fun he let the dome, dissapear, and made another howl
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 10:21 am

"I think its to late for that..." he told Lucas. His mind had sensed the group encircling the place he was in, and now he saw some of them coming out of the woods. "Lucas come here and cover me NOW!!" Candurill went to his battle stance. 3 men where the first to emerge and came at him now. He concentrated his mind on them to read their intentions. One of them (a big strong man judging from his body) wanted to run in on him as a distraction, the two others wanted to move to his sides to cut him off. 'like hell you are..' he thought, and took controll of the man who wanted to take him head on. "Turn..." was his command. The man did. Candurill grinned. He made the man grab the other two in the face before they even split up. With unhuman strength the strong man crushed the heads of his friends together. Candurill heard them break. He felt the mind of the man protesting. "Faint..." was his last command and he left the mans mind. He fell down like a ragdoll. Candurill looked around him. He sensed a great group of them closing in on their location. "Lucas quickly, i need to cast a protective ward."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 10:50 am

Lucas laughed, out loud and in his minde i'll be coming my good friend ,but first i want some fun
He returned into his lycan form, and ran combined with super strenght speed his lycan body and his dark energy, he shot forward, slicing up everybody that was in his way, it wasnt long before he saw candurill, there where men al around him, Lucas Howld again, turned back to his original form and yelled "Stay away from my friend you big pieces of *sencored*" he but his hands together, and led a big ball of dark energie come in it, he mixed it with a druids nature wrath ball making it apear black and gold, he pushed his armes forward and spread them at the same time, making a blastwave of the mixture, devouering all the men it toughed intantly. when he just fired the first one, he jumped up, with help of his wings he came high enough to oversee the entire battle field, he let the same mixture come in his hands again, but this time his arms back, he made it so big as the boulders in the class they had about super strenght, he streched his armes and made a huge blast come down at the battle field, it brightend up the sky in a wierd color, he quickly made another one and flew down at great speed, trough the beam, when he hit the ground, an enormess blast of the powerfull mixtur, whyping out the men, when the dust cleared, Lucas slowly stood up, tilted his head and showed a crazy bloodthursty smile, then he said in a crazy and excited voice "Daddy's Here, Boys"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 11:28 am

Candurill was awed by the display of powerfull magic. 'He really is a force to be reckoned with...' He turned around and scanned the forest. "There are still more...Some cou-" but then he sensed something else...his mind had picked up an abnormally strong blib coming at them from the west, surrounded by little ones...The huge blib was something of great power...he could feel that already...but it was to far away to tell what exactly it was...He widened his gaze again and found out that the new wave was upon them. "Group of 5 at your left in 10 seconds, one has ice magic and the rest only dark." He told Lucas. He touched the crystal on his belt and brought his fighting staff out. "Time to have some fun myself.." he muttered. Swiftly he jumped at the closest enemy and slammed his head with his staff. The man next to him was blasted away with a gust of wind and the man behind him suffered from an acute migrane.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 11:50 am

Lucas nodded, and saw how canduril took out four guys in one blow Nice, he's really strong now he thought. he looked at his left and saw the group coming towards him, he turned to there direction, touched the little sword around his neck, it turned into the long slim sword he liked so much, "this'll be easy" He put his right foot forward, and bended his left knee, he streched his sword arm to the back, tilted the sword, and shot lightning fast to his opponents, the ice mage put his hands on the floor and made an ice floor, the other 4 send black bolls in his direction. Lucas jumped straigh up, and shot forward in a 90 degree angle, activated some of the runes on his sword and sliced one time, but there where 4 slices coming out, hitting the 4 dark mages in the chest, they flew backwards but weren't killed, he apears infront of them one by one, and blasted them in the face with the dark and wrath magic, making there head dissapear. the ice mage was stronger, he blocket the slice, so Lucas dicided to put a bit more efford in it ( some call it over kill Lucas called it just making sure) he made the mixteur and enclosed the mage in it, then it slowly enclosed him, killing him slow en painfully, the last thing the mage saw was lucas' smiling face.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 11:59 am

Candurill did not see Lucas his work, though he was sure it was rough messy and without mercy. He himself was gracefull where his friend was messy. With his staff he hit critical points in the body of his enemy's or made them fly into a tree or boulder with wind magic. Every move was a pace of the dance of death. He made one group go mad and attack their fellows wile he was busy kicking some other groups ass. When he had an opening he scanned for the giant blimp that came closer every time. He was almost sure of it...it was a demon. 'this is not something either of us should take lightly..." he thought, and ran to Lucas. But before he reached him, a bellowing roar filled the air. He heard the flapping of large wings and a loud thumb of something big landing behind him. He turned around. The demon was huge and had a big black body with red glowing eyes. It was something between a lizard and a bat, which he only knew out of books for it was too dark to actually see. He saw Lucas looking at it. "NO…This is a force even you can’t handle…busy yourself with the humans.” he told him. Then he held his staff in front of him as he turned towards the demon.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Lucas looked at the giant demon and knew that Candurill nor him, could take it out, even when the were to combine there powers, there were only a few humans in the world who could, he knew a pair who could do it and that are his parents.

Lucas fully believed in candurill being capable of finding a way to atleast buy them some time.
he looked at the human opponents where did all these guys came from he thought
it didn't matter to him, he was going to beat them anyway. he folded his hands to getter, He shouted "WAIT" his attackers stoped walking and looked at them in wonder, Lucas laughed "your such idiots...look at you feet" they where standing on black golden glowing orbs, he smiled and said "shows over boys, daddy's going home" the moment he finnished his sentence he clapped in his hands, and the obs exploded, with the screams of the dying men, luckly for lucas not all where dead, he brought his hands together, and let the mx form in his hands, he aimed and spread his armes makeing the mix fly out of is hands in the form of a blade sheering towards his enimys, which were sliced throught the middel after dissapearing into nothing.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 12:28 pm

The demon screamed as it charged at candurill. As agile as a gazelle he jumped out of the way. The demon turned lighting fast and attacked again. Candurill evaded again, but this time the demon attacked before Candurill could land. As its tail hit him in his chest he felt some of his ribs break. He softened his landing with wind magic and grabbed his chest. “Crap..” Then he ran to the monster again and evaded an attack. This went on for some time. Candurill evaded a especially fast attack by blasting himself backwards. The demon turned to him and started walking. But all Candurill did was stand. With a grim face he said: ”Gottjah” He slammed the end of his staff on the ground and in a circle around the demon runes appeared with a bright withe light. Between them and elaborate system of rune chains formed. By evading, Candurill had planted a trap around the demon. He let go of his staff and it stood still on the ground, straight up. The demon tried to leave the circle but was cast back by a shock from one of the runes.
Seeing the demon could not escape, candurill caught his breath. Then he closed his eyes and folded his hands in front of him as if in prayer. "Oh holy spirit of the gods i beseech thee..." He let his minds voice sound loud and clear. "Sanctify this ground on which this evil stands..." The runes on his staff started to glow. "For it is not from this world..." He spread his arm’s with his palms upward. "Rule thy holy judgement..." Red gold chains rose from the circle and bound the arms and legs of the demon. "Thy holy mercy..." The beast screamed as if in pain, as the chains grabbed the demons head and pulled it backwards.. "Thy holy wrath…" His staff flew into the air and hang above the circle and the demon. "And cast this beast back into oblivion!!" As he said that his staff slammed into the forehead of the demon and left a rune that glowed hot yellow. The beast screamed and burst into flames. With a weird high tone the demon imploded, and send forth a shockwave…then nothing was left but some burn marks on the ground.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 12:37 pm

While this spectical was playing out, lucas had made himslef comfortable on a rock. There were no more enemies for him to fight and the only thing he said was (while laughing) "ow boy, I really need to read more"
He stood up and walked to Candurill, he placed his hands infront of Candurills and healing him with light magic, you could hear the bones getting back on ther rightfull place, when he was done he returned to his stone, sat down and started to eat some dried meat he got out of his bag
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 12:41 pm

After the demons combustion Candurill had fallen to the ground, and let Lucas heal his bones. "Im glad that of all the light magic classes, at least this one you paid attention at..." Candurill felt tired and to weak to move his limbs, so he just lay there and looked up into the sky. Not long after, he fell asleep.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Lucas laughed at what Candurill said, after he had fallen asleep lucas decided it whould be a good idead if they where to move to a different location, so he picked Candurill up and out him on hos shoulder, luxas was tired as well so he planned to not go al the way to his parents now, so he used his combination of light magic dark magic an druidism together eith some runes to run so fast that he made a loud bang when he run off, he checked but luckily Candurill was so tired he was still fast asleep after the bang, Lucas ran to the other end of the forest which was so big it took him a half hour to get there. When he got there he used his druidsm to create a hut from trees and leaves, he made beds from leafs and wood aswell, he proceeded to lay Candurill in one of the beds, then he made a huge tree trunk rise out of the ground which acted as a door, he let a little wrath of druid energy floot to above the door dimmly lighting the room ro see just enough. Then he went to bed and finally fell asleep tired.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptydo aug 08, 2013 4:00 am

Candurill awoke in the hut. He looked around him and saw Lucas and connected the dots. "Fine job Lucas...Fine job..." he stepped outside and started his morning training.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptydo aug 08, 2013 5:01 am

Lucas opend his eyes "thanks, so ..what now..whe got the power"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptydo aug 08, 2013 5:08 am

"yes...pity you didn't leave any survivors, though i guess that wouldn't have been an option..." Candurill answered while he sat in lotus position with his eyes closed, scanning his surroundings. "We could have hunted down who or what send them after us..find out why..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptydo aug 08, 2013 5:11 am

"I dont think we have worrie about that, we could go back, i mean they where only small fry nothing serious" lucas said
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptydo aug 08, 2013 5:12 am

Candurill laughed. "Small fry's, sending a demon after us?...Think not!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Emptydo aug 08, 2013 5:17 am

Lucas smiled "i wasnt talking about the demon, that is a different story, ow there was something i was going to ask you, but you fainted, you got a good look at the demon, could you discripe it to me, or draw it?"
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 6 Empty

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 6 van 7Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
» klaas & steff rpg
» stef en klaas :)
» Point Break (Freek &Steff)
» magic in the ring

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum