Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuteurBericht
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptydo aug 08, 2013 5:26 am

Candurill frowned..."It was black...and big...had wings and a tail...was lizard like....had red eyes...thats all i can tell really...its all one big black blur.."
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptydo aug 08, 2013 5:29 am

"hmm, i cant really do any thing with that yet, if more details come back, could you tell me, i'd like to try and change into that thing"Lucas said with a big smile
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptydo aug 08, 2013 5:51 am

Candurill raised an eyebrow. "Lucas, druidism is magic of nature...a demon is not natural, its magical...you can't change into that."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptydo aug 08, 2013 5:57 am

Lucas laughed "i thought you where the smart one, i didn't mean the demon it self, i mean its size and shape...and strength" he said
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyza okt 12, 2013 4:03 am

Somewhere in the mountains, a big shadow-black statue turned around. In the face a red eye opend and a dark raw and low voice said "I heard that...I heard strong forces...forces i havend felt in a long time" he looked at one of his minions, "could it be the duo that escaped my grasp about 20 years ago". the moment the shadowy figure looked at the minion it kneeled and planted his face in the ground, "~i-i-i d-d-don't know~." The figure angerly looked apon the minion "You don't know What!", the minion laid on the grond "SIR, i-i dont k-know, Sir" the minion said. The figure looked at the minion, picked him up and hold its face close to his, "it's to late now" he said in a cold tone, he threw the minion away, and snipped his fingers, the minion swell up, when it almost blew up, it turned back and imploded, and a smal qristal fell on the ground. the man picked it up, and broke it with his fingers. then he pointed at another minion, "You!, get a group of you weaklings together and attack the duo, the one who lives brings a report to me, understood" the minion nodded, and run of.
The man started laughing, an evil dark laugh, "i thought they where lost for ever"
--------
minions, zijn niet beesten die opgeroepen worden, t zijn gewoon, wezens die op de planeet rondlopen en door deze persoon zijn onderworpen en mishandeld, ze kunnen dus ook mensen zijn, ze zijn alleen zo misvormd en aangetast door zijn magie, dat het moeilijk is om er nog een persoon in te zien. Smile
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyzo okt 13, 2013 7:01 am

Waar zijn ze nu? Nogsteeds in dat bos? Of zijn ze al ergens anders?
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyzo okt 13, 2013 9:09 am

Nogsteeds bos, maar we kunnen doen dat er een tijdskip is en dat ze nu in een klas hoger zitten ofzo, en dan een van die minions een jaar gezocht heeft ofzo .
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyzo okt 13, 2013 9:46 am

Candurills breath was hastily. He hadn't thought the spell would have taken so much energy from him. Even with the crystals they had made 3 years ago, him and Lucas had barely been able to perform the time shift magic. You'd have to give it to them though. Time shifting is complicated, powerful magic, even if they didn't use it on living organisms. He looked around the courtyard that mere seconds ago had been all ruins. Colored windows made rainbows on the stone floors and the walls where as smooth and sturdy as if they where just put there. Candurill looked over at Lucas, across the still cindering rune circle that had made shifting the castle into its original state possible. "Well, when i catch my breath i'll start putting the cloaking and protection spells in place. Could you send word to the others that the castle is ready to be used as headquarters for the rebellion?"

Ik ga nu een nieuw character maken...waarschijnlijk een templar
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyma okt 14, 2013 5:56 am

Lucas nodded while he whiped some sweat of his forehead.  "I didn't know this could be so exhausting" he said with a smile. He readjusted the black sash around his waist and walked to a rock, fhere he picked up a dark red sleeveless shirt, and put it on, then he lifted the sash so it was fully around his waist and not his legs.

The now 23 year old lucas has changed from when we met our hero's 3 years ago, he is slightly taller,  more muscular, stronger and above all wiser...and maybe a little bit smarter too. His pants and shoes are the same but he now wears the above ( a dark red top with a black sash). Also he now has the same coat as normal but with long sleeves instead of no sleeves, and he wears it less frequent.  He hair is now slightly longer, his spikes no longer stand up. But hang down till around his ears. He has an extra tatoo on the left side of his chest, it is a demonic magic circle, which will be explained later. Last thing that has been changed is that he now wears a belt, the belt buckle is his family symbol, in the flaming eyes are 2 magic crystals located.

He waved at Candurill and said ,"I'll be back in a sec." He jumped up and 2 giant white wings came out of his back. A year after their adventure he had finally mastered the spell and now 3 years after their adventure it was like a second nature to him. He flew of the just outside the school in the woods, where a group of students where standing. He hang above them, "it is ready,  follow me" he said while slowly flying in the direction he came from. The students salked behind him.

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di okt 15, 2013 8:48 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyma okt 14, 2013 10:25 am

Candurill patted the sweat of his forehead with the sach he wore around his waist. 1 year after they had been chased out of school for suspicion of mallificar-practices he had come with the idea of time-shifting the old ruin they had found in the mountains. And it had took another half year of searching before they finally had the correct runes for the job. He had changed a lot since then. The monk robes he wore where now silver grey, the sash being a tint darker then the rest. He wore black leather boots and same color arm guards, with metal extensions on each finger, razor sharp and long as if they were claws. On his forehead he now had a tattoo of a long eye with runes in it. This tattoo, together with tattoos on other places of his body where designed to channel magical energy better and faster.
He stood up and started to chant rhythmically while walking in circles, during which runes appeared floating in the sky. As he closed each circle, the runes flashed and a wave of magical energy flowed through the castle.
(die tattoo is een beetje zoals deze gast heeft: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/132/f/0/kishin_asura_s_eyes_by_uchihaclanancestor-d653mes.jpg )

As Allistair entered the dining hall, the smells of the thick broth that stood ready for the templars reached his nose. He immediately had the urge to vomit all over the priest sitting at a table not close from the door. He guessed that it must have been pretty obvious since the priest looked at him suspiciously and moved a bit away from him. He walked hastily past the long table and grabbed a cup of water from the plate one of the serving monks held. He drained it in one go, and already felt more refreshed. He walked over to the monks who were stirring in huge cauldrons and dishing out servings of broth. It looked even less appetizing then it smelled. It was made 'church style' as he liked to call it....all ingredients put in one pot, then warmed and stirred until it was all one unified grey color..."If only they could cook as good as they could read, maybe we had a decent meal once in a while." He muttered to himself, while he took a plate full of broth from a scruffy looking monk in a brown tabard. He continued his way towards one of the long tables.

Allistair is 25 year old templar that had climbed up to that status from an orphaned farm boy. His parents where killed in an attack from a rogue mage, to which his parents had granted refuge in their home. When the templars came, the mage had taken his mother as a hostage, killing his father in the process. His mother soon perished at the hands of the templars, after a demon forced his way into her mind when the mage had called for it.
He dreams of becoming knight-commander (leader of the templars), but he's far from there.
He is a long mildly muscled man. He has blond hair, that he wears in a short ponytail and green eyes. He wears the traditional templar armor ( http://www.artbylowis.com/arts/3d/armor_templar.jpg ) when on duty, and just like any other templar, a white tunic when not. He is a fiercely loyal man and even if some may call him naive, his heart is in the right place.
He is a master in white magic, like any other templar. Also like any templar, after being exposed to high amounts of bagrun stone (magic emitting miniral) he has build up a natural resistance to magic. Aside from this, his armor is inscribed with runes, protecting him from most spells and curses. His sword and shield are inscribed as well. He has a tactical sense that many commander would be jealous off, and his mastery with melee weapons is also considerably well developed.

OK Freek, i dare you to do a monk or priest within the brotherhood (of which Allistair is also part) that is not overpowered, but very smart and cunning Razz(mostly cus then Allistair has someone to talk to :s)
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptydi okt 15, 2013 8:46 am

Lucas saw the castle, turned around and said with a smile "okay guys, be ready to meet your new school building", then he turned back and dashed to candurill, landed in front of him and said "the students are almost here, do you want to do anything...or just stand here?" he asked.

Jeremiah opend the door of the dining hall and searched for his friend, his gaze stoped when he saw a man that was looking a bit...ill. He walked up behind the man, "I see their serving your favorite food again, my friend" he said with a smile. He turned around and picked up a bol of food, and sad next to his friend. When he had placed the bol on the tabled, he took of his gloves and arm protection and laid them next to him, he made a little prayer and started to eat, trying not to either taste or smell the food.

Jeremiah is a 24 year old Battle Monk that has been with the church for as long as he can remember, because he was ditched there by his parents when he was just a baby, he later found out that his parents where wizards who had gone roque. He is very skilled in various forms of magic that is allowed by the church and dispices everybody who doent abide by the laws of the church.
Jeremiah lookes a bit like this ( http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/28627/gw-monk2-large.jpg ) but the white parts are golden and everything that is light gray is more brown-orange like, the dark gray parts stay dark gray, also..he wears black leather boots. he is bald yes, but he has religous tatoos instead of the tatoos in the picture (like crosses and stuff). he wears these gloves ( http://www.goodfon.com/download.php?id=360049&rash=1366x768 ) but there silver/goldish instead of red.
around his neck is a holy cross, with a cristal in it, where he puts all his stuff in. His gloves are made of magicaly entchanted cloth and leather, inside of the gloves are a few cristals that store magical energy, thats why he somtimes refers to them as his, power gloves.
He has an athletic body, and is muscular but, he is not peculiarly strong, instead he is smart and cunning, and mostly tries to talk or think his way out of things, this does not mean he isn't fond of fighting...because he always likes a good fight, as long as it is out of self defence or with the templars against the roque wizards.
ps. He has mooneyes (maanogen, zoek maar op) but is not blind Razz.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptydi okt 15, 2013 9:34 am

Candurill ignored Lucas for a few seconds, until he was done with his spell. Then he looked at his friend. "Why? Do we need to do something then? and don't call them students...this isn't school...this is a war effort....sortof." He smiled.

Allistair looked at the battle monk that he had become rather fond of in the past year that he had been placed in THIS brotherhood. "Yes...Whooptidoo, i could do my happy dance..." He sat down and stared at his plate...then at Jeremiah that was somehow working the broth away like its nothing. "You must be using magic to actually get that stuff through your throat right?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptydi okt 15, 2013 10:07 am

Lucas smiled "it's more like...gettting our rights as none chutchy not dusty priests..." he said. He looked behind "ah there they are, our very own war puppys to train" he said jonkingly, softly so the 'puppys' couldn't hear him.

Jeremiah stoped eating, gasped for air and said "no magic, just some trick i learned to not taste this... wonderfull...what ever this is " he said, while going through the bol with is spoon, some of the stuff slowly driped of the spoon. Jeremiah smiled "I like the travel food more than this...travel food has...taste" he added.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptydi okt 15, 2013 10:18 am

Candurill smiled and stepped forward towards their trainees. "Welcome, as you can see, Lucas and i have succesfully time shifted the castle into its old state. We only need furnishings now, so that will be the first order of business." He allowed the people to look aruond a bit, then he contineud. "I presume you all have chosen a field of magic that you wish to study, for elemental magic, white magic, dark magic and druidism you can come to us. For the other schools, we shall search for qualified mages to train you. You can go now and get yourself settled in. the rooms are in the main building, up the stairs on the second floor. Lucas, I and later the other masters will live in the tower over there." He pointed at a big tower that overlooked the forest.

Allistair laughed. "You my friend are a genius...and of course the travel food is better...its either raw or cooked yourself...They dont have their precious cauldrons with them on marches....Just their books....and endless commentary on how templars are ignorant brutes..." He rolled his eyes.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyvr okt 18, 2013 3:05 am

when the trainess where scurrying around lucas turned to candurill "shall we begin creating some of our own furniture? And do we create the ones for our puppys aswell..or are we going to let that be the first lesson?" he asked

Jeremiah laughed "not every priest and monk thinks about templars that way, for example, i don't and....eemh...eehm..well..i don't" he said with a smile. He took a breath, and then another bite. swallowed it and said "i heard there is going to be a new mission soon, the other battle monks and priests can't stop whining aboot it, i on the other hand, like it alot 'cus it means i don't have to be in this dusty place long" he smiled, and took another breath
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyvr okt 18, 2013 3:36 am

Candurill looked at Lucas. "Well....i have no experience in making furniture with magic...nor without magic for that matter....Maybe some of the others have some experience with it, and well let them do their thing huh?" He stepped through the door that led to the tower they had chosen to make their living quarters in. "Besides we should worry more about finding good trainers now....We've been very busy finding the spell for the time shift lately, and i haven't found anyone yet."

Allistair tried taking a bite without tasting....his face went green and he swallowed with a disgusted face. He shoved the plate away from him and turned to his friend. "A mission huh? Who you guys gonna talk to death this time?" He grinned.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyvr okt 18, 2013 3:59 am

Lucas laughed and followed Candurill "i don't have experience with it either, but you can always learn, about the teachers we still have that book, so we could practice some other magic types, and we will find some teachers...and..if we are in high need..we could always ask..my parents" he said, with a grin.

Jeremiah laughed "You know i'm not much of a talker...atleast not for a monk that is" he said laughing, and he patted his power gloves, "but as far as i've heard its aboot some, roque wizards in the eastrn quarters of the kingdom, close to the saint nic school" he shoved his plate away, patted allistair on the shoulder, picked up his gloves and said "i'm going to the training field, care to join...i need to train my close combat..for when my partner fails.." the last bit he said with a playful smile. (they are battle partners, i just dicided that every battle monk has 1 or 2 (sometimes more) partners who said monk has to support)
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyvr okt 18, 2013 5:50 am

Candurill nodded. "Indeed, but we can't relay on your parents for everything, you know very well they are being watched. The book tells us much yes, but not all. It is the magic of the monks...potent, but maybe not for everyone. We could also find some books like this with other theories on magic...fill the now empty library we have."

Allistair snorted. As if id let you have all the fun, no me and my trusted sword will never let down." He patted the hilt of his sword, that he wore on his hip as he followed Jeremiah. They walked through long corridors until they came into the big courtyard where golems where set up. These magical machines where top notch technomagical equipment, functioning as training gear and emergency defense at the same time. They were made from pieces of metal, connected by joints like a human bone structure is. They looked like they where wearing armor, and wielded single handed swords. With the other hand they could produce different kinds of magic, to simulate rogue mages. Their bodies where inscribed with multiple runes, that lighted up one by one to make it move and do as the trainer, or trainee commands it to. Allistair sat down on one of the benches. "Well my friend, show me what you've got." He turned to the golem closest to them. "Simulate ice mage, difficulty level 60%." The drone started to move instantly and smoothly, the rune on its left arm glowing an icy blue light.

Die golems zien er ongeveer zo uit: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130206202313/elderscrolls/images/5/5a/Jyggalag.png
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Emptyzo okt 20, 2013 4:22 am

Lucas nodded "and i don't want to relay on them...about the library we can search old or abandoned schools and castles...have you been in the dungeons of this casrle yet? Cus i haven't. ..and there may be some books" he said.

Jeremiah was moving his legs into a fighting stance, he hold up his gloves, whispered something and shot forward to his target , his gloves lid up with a whiteyellow golden light, when he struck his targed a little blast came out. Jeremiah jumped far back. He hold one hand up with two fingers out, the other he hold pointed at his targed "holy light of the power of spirits, the son and the lord, grand me this power, to smite"! he moved his hands down, above hos target a white light appeared and from that light came a slice like light towards the targed.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 7 Empty

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 7 van 7Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
» klaas & steff rpg
» stef en klaas :)
» Point Break (Freek &Steff)
» magic in the ring

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum