Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

One Piece (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurBericht
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptyza okt 12, 2013 3:32 am

Chris laughed "i couldn't agree more akane!" he said as he proseeded to drink his drink in one go.

Mo laughed, but suddenly stopped, and ran inside, a few seconds later he returned with the food, it looked and smelled delicious.

Amoretta, drank her drink in slow zips, she wasn't used to strong drinks, as she ushualy drank beer or non alcoholic drinks

Marshall looked at takara, "how long until we're there, this is getting a bit boring" he said, as he yawned and stretched his arms and back.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptyzo okt 13, 2013 7:18 am

Takara paid no heed to what Marshall had said, for what had come in view had stricken her attention. Just outside of the bay, a navy ship bobbed on the waves. The mast was broken and part of the hull was blown to bits. It was a miracle that the ship was still afloat. She immediately recognized the number that was still visible. 'Captain Kuzan's vessel...What the hell happened here?' She stood up and walked up to the railing. "Throw out the anker!! Make rowing boats ready and prepare a medical team!!" The whole ship came into action.

Jiro grinned when he saw the food, saliva dripping from his mouth. "Mo this looks goooood!!"

Masashi licked his lips. "That fish smells better then they make it on fishman island.."

Akane held the jug of rum to her mouth again, taking huge gulps of the stuff. Then she wiped her mouth with a loud "Aaaaah". Then she looked at Mo. "Hehe HIK That amazing looks food Mo." She grinned and grabbed something from the plate.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptyma okt 14, 2013 6:46 am

Chris laughed and handed akane a mug with water "here, drink this to surprise you liver" he said laughing. He looked ad mo and took some foot of the plate, "mo as always...you surprise us with the joy of the best food in the world"

Amoretta laughed at akanes reaction, "akane, you do realise that was not a correct sentence right" she said jokingly.

Mo smiled, "thanks for al the compliments guys" he said, and he made a bow.

Marshall looked at the ship, "well looks like the crew had a... blast of a party" he said laughing at his own pun. He put his legs on the table and crossed them, "takara...i see you have this all under control. ..and i dont want to get in the way, so...you know where to find me" he said and he closed his eyes.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptyvr okt 18, 2013 6:10 am

Akane looked at Amoretta and muttered something that sounded 'pfff smartypants' and then took the mug from Chris. When she took a swallow she looked at it in disbelief. "Wait...this ain't rum..."

Takara walked past Mashall and kicked him. "Come with me...We are gonna check what happened here. She made her way to a rowing boat.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptyzo okt 20, 2013 4:08 am

Chris laughed "thats because its water akane, you might not remember it, but it non alcoholic" he said
Amoretta laughed "chris don't be so rude to akane and her liver, what ig it had killed her" she said.
Mo laughed and handed akane another glass of rum "to drink away that awful taste of water" he said with a big smile.

Marshall grunted "oke oke, I'm coming I'm coming.... geez take it easy" he stood up and followed her to the boat "and what if our ship is attacked right now, we're not there to protect it" he said smiling
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptyzo okt 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Akane took the cup from Mo and emptied it. The she walked over to one of the benches that where on deck. The she lay down and looked up at the sky.

Jiro wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "That was amazing Mo. Now lets get going!!" He called, and then he saw Akane. "But first ill whip something up to bring Akane back to her senses..." He entered the ship and made his way to his rooms.

Masashi nodded. "Indeed we should get on the reverse mountain, get some distance between us and the navy ship.

Takara answered without looking back at him. "Then i'm sure my crew can handle it just fine until we return from the ship thats just a few yards away from here." She stepped into the rowing boat.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptyma okt 28, 2013 12:16 am

Chris looked at masashi "i...i thought we where doing that?" he said, while looking at him.

Amoretta walked over to akane "How are you feeling girl?" she asked nicely

Mo nodded, "thank you guys" he said, he took all the plates and brought them back to the kitchen, where he started to do the dishes.

Marshall sighed "i hope you're right" he said, while stepping in the row boat, "i think its funny that, this guys ship is all wrecked up by some new pirates, all the while he is a naval officer and suchs" he said, and he started to laugh
----
marshall heeft t niet zo op zwakkere mensen
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptydi okt 29, 2013 10:44 am

Masashi raised an eyebrow at Chris. "D'you really think id let her go full steam with nobody at the helm?" HE rolled his eyes and walked over to the wheel. There he pulled some levers and slowly the boat started to go faster.

Akane giggled. "Hihihi...That cloud looks like a corpse."

Jiro came back up, while holding a glass cup with a brown/reddish substance in it with a stretched arm, away from his face. "This aught to do the trick...Move Amoretta, you don't want to smell this."

Takara looked at Marshall. "I thought we just agreed not to underestimate this new crew. From what information we -or should i say I- gathered, this crew is way above the prowess of any navy officer we have available. Its a wonder the thing is still afloat." She looked at the boat. "Besides, i know Officer Kuzan personally.... He's a good man."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptydi okt 29, 2013 10:55 am

Chris loocked at masashi "I, I thought you were doing that!?" He said

Amoretta look at akane, "it sure does honey" she said and moved aside for jiro.

Marshall laughed "I know, I know, bur I thought kuzan was such a strong guy? " he said.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Empty

One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 5 van 5Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
» Rome (freek&feniks)
» stef en klaas :)
» klaas & steff rpg
» Klaas, Maaike en Sanne

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum