Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

One Piece (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
AuteurBericht
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydi aug 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Masashi had taken them all the way to the ship, and now they stood on deck. The little row boat hang alongside the ship with ropes. "Well the kitchen and dining room are this way. I've already stocked the hold with the best foods fishman island had to offer, plus some more from here. We are practically ready to go." He led them trough a door and a hallway. At one of the first doors on the left he stopped. "Jiro this will be your quarters, it has some medical equipment and a bed. Behind it is your sleeping quarter." Jiro nodded and smiled. Then Masashi turned to the door on the right. "This is the living room, kitchen and dining room in one." He entered a long room, with a dining table with chairs on one side, next to a kitchen, and lazy couches and armchairs on the other. "There is a room behind the kitchen for Mo. On the far end of this hallway, at the front of the ship is a room with a big world map and a room next to it for Amoretta. Then on the other side of the deck are two more rooms, for the captain and first mate. Above those on deck, there is the steering wheel, and below deck there is another room, next to the hold where i have my workplace." He looked at his crew-mates. "What do you think? Lets eat something first, and then you can settle in."

Takara smiled. "Yes, its the finest navy ship i could get my hands on...It took some seducing the right people, but the result speaks for itself. " She grinned. "Come on." She stepped on the ship.

Laatst aangepast door klaasheid op wo aug 28, 2013 12:31 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydi aug 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Amoretta laughed "I'm starting to like this ship" she said with a smile.
Chris looked ad amoretta "yeah me too, and we all have separate beds" he said
Mo nodded, "that is nice indeed.." he said while walking to rhe kitchen "what do you want to eat?"

Marshall nodded "as expected from you" he said with a kind smile when he followed her on to the deck.
Maaike
Admin
Maaike

Aantal berichten : 2384
Registratiedatum : 04-11-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydi aug 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Waarom opeens over in Engels?
https://rpgcorner.actieforum.com
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydi aug 27, 2013 11:52 pm

•T is goed voor je Engels
• t klinkt beter/anders/leuker
• omdat t kan
• waarom niet :p
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo aug 28, 2013 12:30 am

Eens met Freek ^^
You should try it sometime Razz
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo aug 28, 2013 12:42 am

Akane settles into an armchair with her legs over the armrest. "Do me some whiskey...And i don't really care WHAT i eat, as long as its good." Jiro sat down on one of the couches. "Me neither. Make us your specialty, I say." Masashi laughed. "Akane, for you there is a liquor cabinet over there." He pointed to a big cabinet on the living room side of the chamber. Akane's eyes went big and she walked over to the cabinet. When she opened it she gasped. "Masashi, your an angel!!" She grabbed a glass and poured herself a whiskey.

Takara ordered some navy soldiers around and soon they set off. Takara took her usual place, siting on the rail on the port side of the ship. She let the light of the setting sun break through her hand which she had changed into diamond. A colorful rainbow formed on the deck.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo aug 28, 2013 10:22 am

Chris sat at the table "lets set a route so we at least have a start for our journey" he said
Amoretta looked from chris to masashi "masashi, do you have maps of west blue, the calm belt and the grand line?" She asked
Mo walked to the fridge, opened it and hummed, "you have good ingredients masashi" he said whole he picked a few ingredients and started to prepare them

Marshall looked at the rainbow, "takara, can i ask you a question. ..what exactly can you do as attacks?" He asked
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo aug 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Masashi nodded. "Ofcourse, they are in your room, Amoretta....If you come with me, i'l show you."

Takara Turned to Law. "Well, you can imagine that my defense and strength are better when i'm made of diamond."  She turned her whole body into diamond and stood up. "My finger pistol attack is stronger, and can pierce ANYTHING....Even YOURE thick skull probably." She grinned. "Other then that i have a few techniques with which i blind my enemy's,You can imagine that my punches and kicks hit harder and i can make my hand or foot into a diamond shard." She held up her arm, and showed that it had an edge. She looked at Law. "What about you?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo aug 29, 2013 12:22 am

Amoretta nodded, and followed Masashi, "say masashi, how long did it take you to build this ship?" she asked

Marashall clapped in his hands, "very impressive" he said. He looked around, they were out of the harbor now, he looked at Takara, "me, i am an earth man" he said, he streched out his arm and let it turn into stone, then he made a fist, and al of a sudden there where spikes sticking out of his knuckles, as fast as they came out, they went back in, he returned his arm to normal "but thats not all" he said, he pointed his arm to the sea, "watch this" he said, he concentrated. first you heard a rubble, the sea was getting wilde, then, very sudden, a huge Pillar of rock came out of the sea "i can control it aswell" he said. he waved his arm down and the pillar sunk back into the sea. he smiled. turned around and walked to the kitchen"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo sep 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Masashi looked at Amoretta. "I didn't build it all by myself. I worked at a shipyard for two years as well, and we built a great many ships. This one i took extra time for though. I installed secrets gadgets that allowed me to commandeer it on my own....when the two years where up, i stole it and traveled back here. It gave me a bounty of 10,000,000 beri." He grinned.

Akane looked around the room. "Our fishman really outdid himself....This is a bloody fine ship." She looked over to Jiro and smiled. "I heard you got a nickname from the navy....Why DO they call you 'Quicksilver Jiro'?"
Jiro turned his head to Akane. "Well....in my time with the Logia Pirates i ate a devil fruit turning me into a silver man. I can change into, manipulate and create a kind of silver like metal. I can change my hands into swords." His right hand changed into a long, silver blade. "Or hammers." His left hand grew to into the head of a big silver war-hammer. "My nickname i get from my Quicksilver form i created myself." He stood up and changed his whole body into silver. it all became smooth and his features disappeared, to the point he looked more like a incomplete doll. His arms and legs where only long javalin like cillinders, and his head had long straight spikes where his hairline used to be. from behind his silver mask his voice sounded metallic. "In this form i am lighter and have less friction, so i can be very fast."

(Jiro lijkt een beetje hierop maar dan zonder het blauw en slanker: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130221133523/elderscrolls/images/1/1c/Priest_of_Order_Ingame.png )

Takara smiled. "If there where more diamonds in the earth i guess i would have been able to do that too...but alas this is not so....Diamond has other properties though...nothing can break my diamond body except for me, and i have many light and resonance based attacks as well." She smiled. "I think we are evenly mached...Mostly because you won't be able to even leave a scratch my body."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 3:26 am

Amoretta lauhed, "yeah it seems people don't like it when people steal their ships" she said
Chris' jawed dropped to the floor, "that...that is impressive" he said, while relocating his jaw.
Mo was half way with cooking, and the smells where good.

Marshall laughed, "i guess thats true, but luckly it doesn't matter if we're evenly machted or not, becuase we are on the same team, and it would only make it easier if one of us was stronger than the other...plus we are both stronger than a normal pirate or man, and also stronger than most devil fruit users" he said smiling "right?"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 7:37 am

Masashi smiled. "So they do...Wierd huh?" They came into the last room at the back of the ship. When Masashi opened the door they saw a half round room, wit on both curved sides a door. "Left is a bathroom, and right is a bedroom." In the middle of the center room there was a big table with a world map on it. Along the back wall there where chests with more maps and weather-patterns in it.

Jiro laughed and sat back down. "Well, Chriss...What skills have you picked up these past years?"

Takara nodded. "I know, but i also know how men are...thinking that we are of the weaker sex. I wanted to make sure that everything is clear between us." She looked out over the ocean.

Back at Navy HQ, admiral Low looked at the wanted posters that flooded his desk. A few jumped out. "Crimson Reaper" Akane, The blood witch, with a bounty of 60.000.000 beri, and "Slice" Chriss, the demon swordsman, with a bounty of 60.000.012 beri. The highest bounties ever seen in west-bleu. Then there where "Redbeard" Gabriel and "Frostbite" Yamashi, both with bounties of over a billion beri. As link between the two there was "Quicksilver" Jiro, who was a Logia pirate and now joined the crew of the first two. "I will see redbeard to justice...And my way there is through them."

Laatst aangepast door klaasheid op do sep 05, 2013 8:08 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 7:56 am

Amoretta laughed "yes it is weird indeed" she said laughing, she looked through the room "masashi this is every navigators dream, how did you get al this?" she asked

Chris looked at jiro, "well, i know the Rokushiki, and im on the list of the 100 best sword fighters...but im not going to tell which spot, because, that doesn't matter, lets just say, that im not at the bottom" he said with a smile and patting the swords on his back, "the differents with you guys is that i'm not a fruit user" he added.

Marshall laughed "Takara you know i am not like that, i have respect for women and i know there are alot of women stronger than men, you for example" he said.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 8:39 am

"The shipyard on fishman island has a lot of maps and chart from pirate ships that where sold by the navy with all its possessions still in it. I don't know how good they are really. The big map in the middle is accurate though." He walked over to the table.

Jiro smiled. "Good, we won't drown then!! Then we have you, Mo and Masashi as lifelines for as we fall overboard." Then a delicious smell waved through the room. "Wow, Mo...What are you making?..."

Akane laughed, almost spilling some whiskey. "So, you know your way around a sword...I assure you my scythe is way more powerful!!"

Takara did as if she was flattered. "Oh, vice admiral Law, you make me blush..." She grinned. Then a navy soldier came to the deck. "Vice Admiral Yoshida Ma'am. We received a alarm call from a nearby ship, that seemed to be attacked by pirates. Will we react?" Takara looked at Law for a second. Then she answered. "Of course, set course for their location immediately!!" Then she started to strut over the ship, seeming totally in her element. "READY THE CANNONS, GRAB YOUR GUNS AND SWORDS!! BE READY FOR EVERYTHING!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 9:25 am

Amoretta got a big smile on her face "Masashi this is perfect, I love it" she said, while grabbing some maps and fishing trough te chest, she waved at masashi, "you can leave me here, i will stay here for a while" she said in full happieness.

Chris laughed at jiro's reaction, and laughed even harder when he heard akane's reaction, "but akane you use your devil fruit remember, which is a deadly combination, but not as deadly as my different sword styles." he said laughing

Marshall laughed at takara's reaction, when the marine came and takara flew over the deck giving orders, he just walked to the mast and leaned against it, this was takara's ship so he wasn't going to interfeer with it.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 10:17 am

Masashi made a small bow with his head. "As you wish, the food will be ready soon i guess. Will we see you back there then?"

Akane shrugged proudly. "Ofcourse, since my devil fruit gives me a powerful edge over normal people. You wouldn't even have the chance to draw your blade." She grinned mischievously.

Takara never leave innocent people in need behind. It didn't take long or they where upon the ship that had called for help. It was a merchant ship by the looks of it, not well suited for naval warfare. It was encircled by three smaller ships with a jolly roger, depicting a red skull with horns. "The red devil pirates, huh...." She turned to Law. "D'you know any high bounty pirates associated with them?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 11:02 am

Chris laughed so hard that he couldn't breath, "oow Akane, i doubt that, i mean, every body i face so far, who had a weapon in hand, wasn't a match for me...even some devil fruit users were succumbed bij these baby's" He said while patting his swords.

Mo looked at jiro, "this is just the appitizer" he said while nodding his head.

Marshall laughed "the bounty's of the guy's out there are as high as that of a snail" he said with a smile, he looked at takara, "do you want to end them or shall i do it?" he asked
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 11:18 am

Akane closed her eyes and shook her head. "Dear Chris, you didn't hear what I said. I control your blood, so you won't be able to draw your sword." She grinned and drained her whiskey. "You want me to try?"

A small waterfall ran from Jiro's mouth. "It smells incredible Mo!!"

Masashi returned and noticed the meaningful looks between Akane and Chris. "It seems the tension has thickened when i was gone?"

Takara raised an eyebrow. "We will not 'end' them. We will capture them and bring them in for justice. Every man deserves a trail before he dies." The first boat was already close. the pirates had just noticed them and started to shoot. Her men hid behind shields that donned the rail, but she just stood there. Bullets jumped off of her shining skin. "Brilliant, Arthur." She muttered and grabbed the handle of a katana she wore at her waist. She pulled it out of its sheath, and the blade started to sparkle as soon as it was out. It was fashioned from a long shard of diamond, and was razor sharp. "Il take this ship, you take the next...my men will take care of the last." She yelled at Law, and then she jumped on the rail. She moonjumped to the other ship and cut down the first pirate grunt that stood before her.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 11:42 am

Chris shook his head at the reaction of masashi "no,no akane and i are just having a lovely confersation" he said, than he looked at akane " ow sweet akane i believe you..i think we make the perfect team to lead this crew" he said with a sweet smile, than he started to laugh.

Mo laughed at jiro, "don't wet the floor, it's brand new" he said

Marshall laughed "well if its not ending, than its you i presume" he said. than he got serious, he nodded asked if he could take the second ship. he raised his arms and relaxly said "Giant Stone Drum" He lifted his armes, and out of the water there raised two giant stone drum-like flat 'mountains' (ze zijn niet zo groot als een berg maar ik weet niet hoe ik het anders moet omschrijven) that when trough the front and the back of the ship lifting it up in the air, he lowerd his arms. he stuk one of his arms in his pocket, he jumped into the air and said "Geppo" he moonwalked to the ship, ( all while being relaxed as hell Razz) at the last geppo he made a salto through the air, placed his fists in front of him and said, "Rokuogan!" a massive shockwave flew towards the ship, bracking it in half, he than fell down and landed (still relaxed) on one of his stone drums, he put his hands in his pockets bended his head down and laughed, in front of him laid one of the pirates. "hello, nice to meet you, i am Law...Marshal Law" he said with a smile. the pirate bursted into tears.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Akane smiled, just as sweet as Chris. "I completely agree Chris, all we need is eachother....and whiskey." she batted her eyes like a girl trying to be pretty.

When Takara walked up onto the deck, all pirates raised their blades towards her. A few shot at her, but to no avail (obviously). She stood in front of them and spoke loudly. "I am vice admiral Yoshida. By the power invested in me by the navy and the world government I hereby arrest you for the crime of piracy. All further actions and words can and will be used against you. I advice you to yield now, and face justice." She waited for a reaction. some pirates looked at each-other. Then one of them screamed and ran towards Takara, and directly others followed. "Il take that as a no." She muttered. She went into a fighting stance and said: "Brilliant Dante!!" Her body turned to diamond and directly she bathed in a blinding light. The pirates stopped running and held their arms in front of their eyes as a reflex. Takara grinned. "Soru" She muttered and faster then the eye can see she zigzagged through the group of blinded pirates, lashing out with her blade at critical points in their bodies. When she came onto the other side, the group was thinned out greatly. The remaining pirates looked around and became even more angry. Again they charged at her. This time she looked annoyed. She turned towards the pirates and called: "Brilliant Mozart!!". Her diamond body started to vibrate at a frequency invisible to the human eye. It took three steps for the pirates to drop their weapons and push their hands against their ears. small streams of blood came out of them. A few seconds later they lay unconscious on deck. Takara looked around without an expression. She saw Laws work and rolled her eyes. "Geppo" She said, as she moonwalked back to her own ship.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydo sep 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Chris laughed "whisky is the vital point in every relationship...and every ship in general" he said with a smile, while he stood up and streched his legs.

Marshall picked up the crying pirate "come on, little baby don't cry...dady's here" he said in a sweet voice. he jumped "Geppo" he said, like he was bored, and moonwalked back to the ship with te pirate on his shoulder, still crying, while marshall was patting him on the back and hussing him, saying things like "its okay, you'll make new friends in prison" and, "do you really think these where good friends, 'cause your mother and i both where very consearned about you he said",than he started to sing: "huss little baby, don't say a word, daddy's gonna buy you a brand new...boot....NOT", than he landed on the ship, and threw the pirate on deck, he walked toward takara and said with a big smile "hey guess what... i found one that was still breathing"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptyvr sep 06, 2013 7:00 am

"I very much agree with you, though in my opinion any kind of alcohol will suffice." Akane stood up and swayed. "Sheesh, didn't know we where in a storm..." She waggled to the licour cabinet and poured herself some more whiskey.

Masashi sat down. "Please give me a bucket..." He complained.

Takara looked quite annoyed. "As it so happens, all my enemy's still breathe. Your total lack of respect for human life is disturbing..." She send some marines to the ships to retrieve the still living pirates. Then she turned to Law again. "But ofcourse it wasn't your...intention..."

------------------------

De emerald pirates moeten wat gaan doen....
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptyvr sep 06, 2013 7:31 am

chris laughed, stood up and said "well, i don't know what your plan is, but...shall we set sail..we still have a long way to go until we get to the grand line, folks" he said.

Marshall laughed "you know me so well, sweet takara, but its not my 'lack' of respect for human life..it's just the lack of strong enemy's that can stand up to me" he said, with a smile

-----------
Law heeft idd een lack of respect voor een mensen leven, hij vind ze niet echt nuttig, er zijn teveel mensen in zijn opinie
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptyzo sep 08, 2013 5:56 am

Masashi rose from his chair aswell. "I agree, its your call captain. Shall i make the ship ready for departure?"

"I think we should too. I've sat too long already, so i think i'll settle into my quarters while we wait for food." He nodded to Akane, Chris, Masashi and Mo, and left the living room.

Akane smiled. "I am all for departing from this old shithole we call our home port. I want to see the grand line!!"

Takara rolled her eyes and and ordered the ship to continue their course. "Lets just get to west bleu...."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptyma sep 09, 2013 8:02 am

blue* klaad t is niet frans Razz
-------------------

Chris nodded "Yosh" he said "Masashi! Make this ship ready for the Grand Line!" he said
Mo smilled, "i will get you and Amoretta when the food is done" he said.
chris smiled and run to the deck "TO THE GRAND LINE!" he said

Marshall lauhged "good idea takara, i will get this worm to the holding cell" he said, he bended forward and picket up the (still) crying pirate, the sight of the 2 vice admirals was just to much for his poor soul to handle and he was so scarred that he didn't know what else to do but cry. Marshall walked down bellow the ship, oppend a cell and threw in the pirate. "Little piwate downt cwy, it will be over soon" he said
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Empty

One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 5Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
» Rome (freek&feniks)
» stef en klaas :)
» klaas & steff rpg
» Klaas, Maaike en Sanne

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum