Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

One Piece (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
AuteurBericht
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyma sep 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Masashi grinned. "As you wish." He stepped out of the room and went on deck. There stood the middle mast. It looked different from most masts in that it had a vast array of handles and ropes going everywhere. To anyone but Masashi it would seem like an undefinable mess of green rope. He looked over the handles, and then started pulling one after the other. Deep in the ship, machinery groaned and the ropes started moving. The big green sails hoisted themselves, and the anker lifted from the water.
Akane stepped out onto the deck and watched as the ship made itself ready. "God, this is amazing." Her eyes where big.
Masashi then turned to Chris and Akane. "The ship is ready, only thing you have to do is steer."

Takara went to her quarters. Sometimes she didn't know what to do with her coworkers...."It's like the navy is turning...evil....Law isn't all bad though....and as long as Low trusts him...Then there the other admirals to consider...." She thought about the four strongest people the navy had to offer aside from the big boss. You had admiral Low, or Jehoeda the Golem, which was her superior. Then there where the Pent twins, both the youngest admirals ever. "Ace the Storm-dragon" and "Ariell the Sea-serpent" where both 28. Then there was the last, admiral Kitsune or "Maria the Phoenix". All four of them had a mythical zoan devil fruit...and aside from Admiral Low, all of them had questionable morals...in her eyes that is.

(ik had inspiratie....ze worden verder niet gebruikt denk ik maar ik wilde laten blijken dat jehoeda niet de enige admiral is....daarbij heb ik er een vier elementen thema erin verwerkt ^^)
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptydi sep 10, 2013 7:56 am

Chris smiled, he ran to the wheel and gently sweeped it, he grabbed it and standed next to it on the right side, and plulled it down, steering it out of the harbor. he turned to Akane, was about to say something but than lowerd his hand, and looked at masashi, "could you take the wheel over for a second...o want to inspect some things" he said.
Amoretta, was buried under maps and kind of blocked out the rest of the world.

Marshall walked back up to the deck. "hey takara, how 'boot some tea" he asked

(wel leuk, extra info is altijd handig...en marhall is niet slecht he ^_^)
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyzo sep 15, 2013 1:49 am

Masashi nodded and stepped to the wheel. "What exactly are you gonna check?"
Akane climbed up to the crows nest and looked out over the bay. When she looked back at the harbor, she could see a navy ship leaving the port. "HEY GUYS!!! WE MIGHT WANT TO BE OUT OF THE BAY SOON!!!" She pointed at the ship.

Takara turned around when she heard his voice. "Well...theres always time for tea..." she smiled. 'He is ok..'
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyzo sep 15, 2013 2:05 am

Chris turned his head, "i'ma check your place for some wetstones" he said, then he looked at Akane and telled "whadda think where doin' girl" he said. He turned his head back and run below decks.

Amoretta heard akane's voice, she looked up.. "right we are on a ship" she said to herself, she heard footsteps, then a fast "hey Amoretta" she looked out the door and saw chris running down stairs, she could just see the big sword bounceong against the 2 smaller ones. "hi?", she walked out the door and onto the deck "what's going on here?" she asked "and why is our captain running?" she added.

Mo took opened the oven and to out the food, when he heard akane he let out a sigh, "well, this can wait a few seconds" he said, he turned the oven to zero and put the food back.

Marhall laughed "indeed, always" he said, he nodded at her and walked to the galei and put some water in the tea-pot.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyzo sep 15, 2013 2:36 am

Jiro had heard Akane's voice and then the commotion on deck. He ran out of his room and stepped on deck. "What the devil is going on?" Then he saw the navy ship and raised an eyebrow. "How do we know they are headed for us? We don't even have a jolly roger yet..."

Akane jumped from the crows nest and landed on deck. "Yes but we might as well ready for a fight." She grinned and an almost maniacal twinkle could be seen in her eyes. "I haven't cut any navy men in daaaaaaay's..."

Masashi looked in the way Akane had pointed. Then he turned the the wheel, and the ship followed accordingly. Slowly they sailed towards the exit of the bay.

"But Admiral Low said th-...I know he's not MY boss but....ok....aye Admiral Kitsune sama....We will sink them." The other side of the line died and the navy officer handed the den den mushi over to the marine next to him. He sighed. 'Why don't the admirals just get along and talk their plans over with eachother? Admiral Low only ordered us to follow them and report what they did....now Admiral Kitsune wants us to kill them...' He sighed again. "Ok, lets get them boys..." He watched the ship with green sails turn toward the bays exit.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptywo sep 18, 2013 2:53 am

chris was done with sharpening his swords and flew back up the deck, he looked at akene and shouted "can i have some sort of status update on the naval ship?" then he turned to masashi, "does this ship have canons, and what do you think is more wise, use the canons or let one of us take care of the ship?" he asked, although he looked at masashi, the question was generally asked and not directed to a specific person.

amoretta walked up the deck, "well, i would like to stay hidden fo a while so i am not going to do any thing unless its absolutly necessery.

mo walked behind amoretta (express). when he got on the deck he directed his attention away back to the rest of the crew and said "i don't want to rock the ship, because that way some of the food will spill" he looked down words and quietly (so nobody could hear him) he said "on second thought, maybe if i keep standing here"

Amoretta smilled (yeah she heard him ^^) and walked away with extra flair.

Marshall got back on the deck with a plate with a pot tea and to cups on it in one hand and a table with 2 chairs stacked on the table in the other. "where do you want to sit on this Giant ship admiral?" he asked
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptywo sep 18, 2013 6:20 am

Akane smiled and tilted her head. "I want to have some fun...pleeeeaaase let me bleed them?"
Then Jiro looked at her. "Im not ok with killing people if they do nothing to us...I say, wait until we know they are out for us...till then we'll ready to repel any incoming attack..." he threw a sideway glance at Akane. "And then you can bleed people..."
Akane's smile backed down a bit out of disappointment, but she still looked happy. "Well ok..I guess your right..."
Masashi grinned "And does she have cannons!! He locked the steering wheel and walked over to the mast. There he pulled a few levers and at the sides and rear end of the ship, little portcullises opened. Gears groaned and cannons protruded from the openings. Then, on either side of the mast circular pieces of the deck started to rise. They where turrets with two smaller cannons and each could be wielded by one person. Big bright steel shields protected the gunman from enemy fire. Masashi crossed his arms around his chest. "I built this ship to be able to be manned and protected by one man....All it takes is pulling a few levers."
Jiro's jaw dropped to the floor when he saw what happened to the ship, and even Akane looked impressed.

Takara didn't seem surprised by the fact that marshall had chairs and a table with him and pointed to the elevated front deck. "There would be nice, its just out of the wind because of the big sail in front, but it still has sun."

The navy officer looked at the green sails of the ship. It was peculiar...more so then any other pirate ship he had ever seen. 'Almost a shame to send it to davy jones locker...' He looked at his first mate. "Ready the cannons." he ordered. The marine nodded and ran onto the deck screaming all kinds of orders to other marines.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyvr sep 20, 2013 11:58 am

"Jiro..i no offense but i think i have to be the one who dicides wat te do" chris said with a serious face, but then he smiled "but your argument is valid and i think you are correct..but first we wait...let them fire at us, so it will be self defense" he said still smiling. then he looked at masashi, "this is so need, i like this so much" he looked at the naval ship behind us, he saw alot of action of the deck. he raised his arm, and picked one of his katana's (he has 2 katanas on his left side, and 1 reeeaaally big one, like hawk eye's, on his right side of his shoulder). he layed the sword on his shoulder and waited. "i think their about to attack soon..prepaire" he said

Amoretta, looked at chris and then at the naval ship and then back at chris, "should i use my sword or the poisonus spikes that are on the inside of my heels" she asked with a smile.

Mo laughed and looked at his staff, "we will be alright, righr...buddy" he said, followed by a hissing sound.

Marshall walked to the apointed place and placed the table and the chairs, then he put the tea pot and cups on the table and filled both cups with some tea, he gengtly waved his had at the chair across him, and then sat down on his own chair.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyvr sep 20, 2013 11:26 pm

"Oh but it was just a suggestion..." Jiro said while he scratched his head. Then he looked at the ship. "Very well..." His face turned serious. He went into a fighting stance and made his arms turn into silver.

Masashi went back to the steering wheel to make sure they stayed on course. "Call if the ship needs to be turned, Captain!!"

Akane loosened the strap that held her scythe on her back. She let the weapon whirls around a few times and then let the blade side rest on the ground, while she leaned against it. Her eyes where big and she grinned.

Takara walked over to the chair and sat down. She picked up the cup of tea and thanked Maschall while she nodded. She took a sip and felt the warm liquid stream through her body. The suns rays touched her skin, like tiny little warm cushions. "I always love the peacefulness of the sea..." she said to nobody in particular.

As the naval-ship drew closer it turned slightly to the right, so it would end up alongside the green sailed ship. The officer stood on elevated back side. Next to him two marines place a barrel full of cannon balls. As they walked away one of them silently asked the other: "Is it really true that officer Kuzan sama can throw with the power of a cannon?" The other looked at him. "Ofcourse you idiot, why dyou think they call him 'Cannon-arm Kuzan'?"

---------------------

Ik vind het grappig hoe gespannen de situatie is bij de emerald pirates en hoe rustig het is bij Marshall en Takara XD
Oh en ik gaf de officer even een naam want ik vind telkens "The officer" zeggen stom...hij mag gewoon dood enzo XD
Als jij het gevecht interessanter wil maken door er speciale personen aan toe te voegen moet je dat vooral doen Very Happy
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyvr sep 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Chris looked at his crew and noded at masashi as a sign that he understood. "Let me just make one thing clear, if you don't have to use your ability. ..than don't, it's better if we can keep that a secret for a while" he said, he looked at jiro "the suggestion is a good suggestion...but we'll see how the batle goes" he daid to jiro.

Amoretta looked around "...sword it is" she said, while taking the katana of her back and shifting her feet into the fighting stance.

Marshall looked at takara "the sun is always nice, but the sea can be rough though" he said glancing at the sea.

--------------------
Is goed, maar ik ben nog niet van plan om dit een heel epic gevecht te laten worden, ik bedoel t zijn al best wel lang piraten en de meesten hebben al een schip in hun eentje laten zinken, sommige zelfs war ships, dus dit schip zou in feite niet zo moeilijk moeten zijn? Toch
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza sep 21, 2013 12:53 am

His navy warship had drawn alongside the green sailed ship, and Kuzan looked at the people on deck. He had been briefed about the people on the ship. Two had bounties over 50.000.000 berri, one for infiltrating navy HQ murdering a vice admiral, and one for sinking multiple warships, and killing every pirate hunter that had come after him for the last 7 years. THe others where equal forces to be reckoned with. When they where close enough, he could see their faces. The was one man with a big sword, a girl with a goth look about her, a fishman at the wheel, a joung man who looked like he was wearing steel gloves, a big man in a robe and a woman all in red. The last couldn't be anyone else then the 'Crimson witch', but the others he could not place. He looked at his men. "Men, do not underestimate them...Most of them are dangerous criminals." He picked up a cannon ball en weighed it in his hand. Then her raised it above his head. "And...FIRE!!" He threw the ball straight at the woman in red.

Akane saw a man on the back of the ship shouting things, though she could make out what he said. When he picked up a cannon ball and threw it at her she heard the rest of the cannons on the navy ship fire aswell. She grinned and sprang into action. With a quick slice of her scythe, she cleaved the air, and with it the cannon ball the man had thrown.

The moment he heard the cannons fire Jiro started moving. "Geppo" He said and jumped into the air, moonstepping towards the cannon balls. "Silver, Shigan" He said cooly and swiftly hit a ball with a silver finger. It cracked and fell apart.

Masashi locked the wheel and focussed on a cannon ball. "Fishman Kung-fu, Dolphin style..." He whispered and he jumped into the air. "Tairana-hire (Flat fin)" He hit the ball frontally with the palm of his hand. It stopped dead in the air and fell down into the water.

Takara drank her tea. "Even at times when it is though...a certain serenity has hold of you, like it is all balanced even when it doesn't seem like it. That is the power of the sea."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza sep 21, 2013 7:39 am

Chris looked at the man throwing the canon ball, and put his katana back in its sheet, when the handle of the sword hit the sheath, chris was gone. he reappeared just above the head of the man who threw the canon ball. Via the mans head, he jumped up and while lifting his leg he said "Rankyaku", he let his leg flew downward, and a big blueis slice appeard, it hit the men and deck just behind the officer. Chris made a salto and landed on a mariens head, who fell down, chris, now stending on the poor guys head, put his arms acrossed his chest and smiled, "hello there, mister officer, sir. I am chris of the Emerald pirates, and i advice you that you do not harm me or my crew further more" he said.

Amoretta looked at the canonballs flying towards her, she tilted her sword (which isn't a katana btw, more of a Final fantasy sword for example) and struk, the canonball split in to, she turned around, making her bloomy skirt whirl upwards a bit, and struk again, at another canonball.

Mo was to bussy looking at amoretta to be fully concentrated, but when a canon ball almost hit him, he shocked a bit, he lifted his staff and pushed it forward, the point of the staff hit the ball and it droped dead in mid air, mo whirled his staff above his head and the canonball followed, when he almost made a full circle the canon ball flew away from the ship, back to the ship were it came from, where it hit the mast. if you looked at the staff, you could see 2 little teath shrinking into the wood.

Marshall laughed, "i see you are caughed up by the sead magic aswell" he said
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza sep 21, 2013 8:22 am

"Silver, Spring" Jiro's legs turned into springs and he jumped in one go, from their ship to the navy warship. There he took on a fighting stance, and looked at the men surrounding him and Chriss. "Id better listen to my captain if i where you." He told the officer.

Akane sliced some more cannon balls, twirling and dancing trough the air. She eventually landed on the rail of their ship. She looked at Amoretta. "Shall we join the boys on the warship?" She said grinning.

Masashi deflected one cannon ball after the other. "Fishman kong-fu, Shark style..." He took a fighting stance and grabbed a cannon ball out of mid air. "Jōji (Fling)" He turned a full circle and threw the ball back towards the navy ship, using its own kinetic energy.

Kuzan had been surprised by the sudden appearance of the man with the big sword. Within seconds he had attacked the men behind him, and now even stood on the face of his second in command. A second man joined him, this one younger. "Do not underestimate me and my crew boys, we have orders to sink you, and yours." He looked at the man with the sword. "Three swords huh?...Then you must be 'Slice'...That 60.000.012 berri will look great in my vault!!" lightning fast Kuzan grabbed a life raft that lay on the port side of the ship with one hand. With little to no problem he threw it towards Chriss with the velocity of a cannon.

"Vice-admiral Yoshida sama!!" A marine came running on deck with some pieces of paper in his hand. "We have gotten the details on the pirates that Admiral Low wants you to capture." He handed her the papers that appeared to be wanted notes. Takara took the papers and spread them on the table. "Well....these are high bounty rookies." She said while she sipped her tea.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza sep 21, 2013 9:00 am

Chris looked at Jiro and said with a calm voice, "duck" he swiftly took out his large sword and made a single cut, the boat was sliced in half and flew into the men behind chris and jiro. he then sheathed his sword and looked at kuzan. "well to bad for you that you aint getting any of my bounty" he said, "Soru" he said, he reappeard just infrond of kuzan, put his fist forward and said "Rokuogan", a large force blast, flew against kozus chest.

Amoretta looked at kane and smiled "sure why not" she said, and she jumped up, and said "Geppo" and flew to the ship, when she hang above the ship, she made a salto with her sword and landed on the rail of the naval ship.

mo, just walked to the rail, like he was making a stroll. put his staff in the air and said "Rankyaku", a blue slice flew trough the air, and landed against the back side of the ship, at the captains room.

Marshall at takare "that are not rookie pirates, some of them have more than 7 years of experiance...so there not just rookies...but i think there not a hard enemy" he said[/i][/i]

Laatst aangepast door Freek op do aug 28, 2014 1:49 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza sep 21, 2013 9:28 am

Kuzan felt the force push against his chest. He grunted and slid backwards, but he held his stance. "Two, can play that game...Soru.." He said. He vanished, and appeared behind Chriss (;P) "Shigan!!" He said, aiming right between his shoulder blades.

At the same time a few navy soldiers around them had started to advance towards the officer and Chris. Jiro closed his eyes. He could sense every movement behind him. He held his arm in front of him. "Silver whip, hammer!!" He yelled. His arm turned into an ornate silver hammer head and as he rotated, his arm lashed like a whip behind him. The first marine was hit in the head and smashed against the man next to him, who smashed into the man next to him and so on. Five marines flew over board, and into the water.

Akane followed Amoretta, shouting: "Geppo!!" She flew straight at the mast. She lifted her scythe and smashed the point into the wood. Then she slowly glided down, while her scythe made a deep grid in the mast. She landed on the neck of a navy soldier, with his head between her thighs and his face in her loins...Blood started running from his nose....She grinned. "I don't need my ability to know where else your blood is going...." she whispered. She jumped from his neck. "Crimson drain.." She muttered, reaching her hand toward the man. Blood started flowing faster from the mans nose, until it became a steady stream. Slowly the man sank to his knees and his skin went blank, then he fell over. "Teaches you to keep your nose out of a woman's...business."

The cannons had ceased fire and Masashi ran towards the steering wheel. "Mo!! Grab a turret!! I'm turning the ship around!!"

Takara nodded. "With rookie i meant the crew. They formed a crew...After training for two years...They already knew each other...and so do I..." She grinned...'Oh Amoretta...Never thought you'd have to be running from me again did you?'
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza sep 21, 2013 9:52 am

Chris smiled "do you really" he dissapeard, and reapeard behind the man "think that could work" he said. he swiftly took his sword and put it at the neck of the man, "why do you not listen" he asked.

Amoretta laughed at akane's reaction. let her head hang, sheathed her sword ,  and out her hands downwards to her middle, expsing her imposant boozem a bit more, than she looked at the mariens with the sweetes puppy eyes she could show "you wouldnt hurt a woman now would you" she said with a sultry voice.  the mariens couldn't not wistand it and every man who looked at her, got down on his knees holding his nose, where blood was runing out. "well that took care of those," she said to akane, while walking by and raising her hand (voor een high five ^^)

mo nodded and walked to the turren, "how do you opperate this?" he asked

"Ow, which one do you know and how...not any family i hope? and true they are a rookie crew" marshall said
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyzo sep 22, 2013 6:24 am

Kuzan grunted, as he felt the sword in his neck. "And why do you not learn?" His hands turned black, and he grabbed the sword, pushing it away without being cut. He quickly turned around and aimed his fist at Chris his face.

Jiro send the next marine flying with a punch, backed up by a spring in his arm. A few meters away 6 marines had readied their guns. They took aim and shot. Jiro's face didn't even flinch. Loud thuds of metal on metal could be heard, and parts of Jiro's body dented in, wile turning silver. The silver parts slowly dented out and became normal again. "Nice try boys." Jiro said good heartedly. Then he grinned. "Now its my turn..." He held out his arm and it turned into a gatling gun. Then he took a deep breath. His arm swel up like a balloon. "Silver!! Gatling gun!!" He shot a number of rounds by using the air-pressure in his arm. The marines started running, while Jiro followed them with his arm, ultimately driving them over the edge of the ship.

Akane grinned and answered the high five. "You're starting to learn my little protege." Then she turned around and walked over to where chris and Kuzan where brawling. "If you want me to stop him, you'd only have to say it, captain." She smiled.

"Aim with the cross-hair and and then bull the lever. It will reload automatically, so you can shoot a volley of cannon balles every 10 seconds!" Masashi yelled to Mo, wile steering the ship to face the navy warship.

Takara smiled. "Mis Amoretta Siege...Or Desir Noir as they call her now....a little over 4 years ago I was member of a hunting party that riled up one of the splinter groups of the Demon-Pirates. I was but an officer at the time but i was honored to fight alongside THE Jehoeda Low. Its how i ended up working for him. But at that time Amoretta here was a member of that splinter group...only 16 at the time...We fought, and i wounded her....but their leader came between us before i could capture her, and she got away. I went after her, but after some time Admiral Low told me to let it rest, that she posed no threat as of then, and that i should turn to more pressing matters...Seems like fate has handed me another chance. Then again...i am sure Low has send me on this mission for this very reason."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyzo sep 22, 2013 9:57 am

Chris smiled "Tekkai" he said, he got pushed away a bit by the force, when being hit chros didn't stop smiling "no thank you akane, I think I have seen enough" he said.
"soru" he said, while pulking his sword, "dubble slice,, Rankyaku" he said while striking at the officer's head, because of the rankyaku there were now 2 slices in one.

Amoretta laughed "your protege, well what ever you think , she said while kicking a marine in the tummy with the poisonous heel.
Mo nodded and did as he was tolled. "Where exactly do you want me to hit?" He asked

Marshall laughed, "that could be...do you still think she is not a thread? " he asked
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyvr sep 27, 2013 4:30 am

"Tekkai" Kuzan lifted his arms in front of his head just in time, but the blow was to powerfull. Deep gashes formed in his arms, as the cuts pierced muscle and skin. He fel back against the rail. "Fuck...." He muttered with his teeth gritting against each other.

"First disable the mast and the rudder, then target the cannons." Masashi called. Their ship was now approaching the navy warship from the back, at such an angle that Mo could have a clear shot at the mast.

Jiro smiled when he saw the officer back down. He punched a few more marines and then he saw their ship approaching. "Chris, we should go back to the ship."

Akane saw the gashes in the mans arms. She stuck out her tongue and smiled. "Nice..."

"A 75.000.000 beri bounty...She obviously did something right...but i have become stronger as well....We shall see...I wont underestimate her anyway. Nor should you."

-----------

Met protege bedoelde ik als grapje op het sexy gebruiken...ik dacht dat Amoretta een beetje oblivious was van haar sexyheid...die indruk kreeg ik van je beschrijving iig ^^'
En wat Takara en Amoretta betreft....die zijn aardig aan elkaar gewaagd denk ik zo Smile Amoretta heeft dan wel sterke destructieve kracht, maar Takara is zo goed als indestructible XD
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza sep 28, 2013 1:59 am

Chris smiled, "Did you realy think that would work?" He said with questioning voice. He walked to the man ducked and placed his sword on the mans neck "i would like you to tell your boss some thing....Tell them the Emerald Pirates have risen and will take over the world" he said with a smile. He fastly retreated his sword leaving a mark on his neck, then proceted to stab him in his stomach. then he stood up, tapped jiro on the shoulder saying "lets go" and then jumping back to the ship shouting "Amoretta, Akane lets go, partys over"

Amoretta look over to Chris, "Akane come...we have to go now" she said, and she jumped back to the ship.

Mo nodded to masahi, and pulled the trigger, canon balls flew out of the turred and hit the mast rutter with brutal force, making woud fly around, Mo smiled "Masashi, this thing is Awesome" he said.

Marshall smiled "Takare to think i would underestemate high bounty pirates is not good, you know i don't do that...i only underestemate....myself" He said laughing
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyma okt 07, 2013 3:36 am

sorry voor de late reactie XD

-------------------------------------

Kuzan felt the jolt of pain in his abdomen. He grunted and lowered one knee to the ground. Angry he looked at how Chris and Jiro left the ship. He spat out some blood. "Stop them you idiots!! Fire at will!!" A few men came towards him and helped him up. "We can't sir, the enemy ship has disabled our cannons.".....Kuzan gritted his teeth together. He swore as his men helped him to the ships surgeon.

Jiro nodded. After punching the last marine in the face he turned towards the Vergo Viridi (that was the name of our ship remember XD) again. "Silver, spring." He jumped back to the ship.

Akane looked at Amoretta, just as she wanted to cut a marine from loin to groin with her scythe. "Ahw, but i just got here...Also, I am second in command so don't command me." Then she looked back at the marine in front of her, whose eyes where big and his face looked as if he'd soiled himself o fear. The point of her scythe poked a whole in the trousers of the man. Akane narrowed her eyes. "This time you survive Mr marine guy." She turned around and moonjumped back to the Vergo Viridi.

Masashi grinned. "Good job Mo." He saw the others returning, so he started to bring the Vergo around again. (Een "rudder" is het ding dat de boot stuurt aan de achterkant van het schip....als de staart van een vis zeg maar....het stuur zit er aan vast met touwen enzo, maar het zit dus niet bij de mast XD)

Takara was to bussy looking at the wanted notes to realize Marshall was laughing. "Good, because we are going to have our hands full with these."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyma okt 07, 2013 6:31 am

Chris landed on deck and Saïd "masashi status report" he walked in masashis direction

Amoretti smiled when she landed, and looked at akane "akane it wasn't an order, it was more like a request"

Mo smiled like an idiot and patted Sasha (of hoe dat beest ook het) on the head.

Marshall nodded, "make sure we won't kill them" he said smiling
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyma okt 07, 2013 7:11 am

"We have sustained no damage, and are ready to depart. The enemy ship however is immobilized and unable to attack as of now." He grinned. "I think we handled that quite expertly...if i may say so myself."

Jiro grinned Because of what Masashi had said. He looked around. "Is anyone hurt? Scratches? Bruises?"

Akane landed on the ship and smiled. "That was some nice action...LETS CELEBRATE WITH RUM!!" She ran inside and came back with a plate full of glasses and a big brown jug of rum.

Takara nodded. "We have to turn them in for questioning, Low has plans for them."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyma okt 07, 2013 7:27 am

Chris smiled "great, let's set off and go to the open ocean" he said. He looked at akane and picked 1 of the mugs "kanpai!"

Amoretti smiled and also picked a mug, "yay, kanpai"

Mo jumped out of the turred, run towards akane and took a mug, "cheers, mates!"

Marshall nodded, "too bad, I would like a good fight in which I could go all out" he Saïd
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyma okt 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Jiro took a glass and held it high. "Kanpai!!" He took a swallow, but his face turned sour. "Oooh this is strong..." he held his hand for his mouth.

"Aye Captain." Masashi stepped away from the wheel and walked over to the mast. There he pulled a few levers. Machinery groaned and the sails raised. When they caught wind, the ship started moving, and within seconds the sailed out of the bay. Masashi then walked over to the glasses and raised one. "To the grand line!!"

Akane finished pouring glasses of rum, and then brought the whole jug to her mouth. Then she shouted to the air. "AYE!!! LETS SHOW THOSE FUCKERS ON THE GRANDLINE WHAT A PIRATE CREW IS!!!"
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: One Piece (Klaas en Freek)   One Piece (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Empty

One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 4 van 5Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
» Rome (freek&feniks)
» stef en klaas :)
» klaas & steff rpg
» Klaas, Maaike en Sanne

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum