Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Phoenix Heart

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende
AuteurBericht
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptydi nov 11, 2014 6:14 am

Grettle blew up her cheecks like a pufferfish when she saw the score and realised that Jason had thumped her first place. “But I want to be in first place!!!” She called and again waved her staff backward. With a violent grunt she swung it forward, only to make it stop in front of her face. She then licked the lollipop…
For a second nothing happened. But then her pupils widened, her skin turned into and angry red and steam came out of her ears. “SUUUUUGAAAAAR RUUUUUUSH!!!” With impossible speed and velocity she dashed forward and catapulted the first monster she saw into the magical barrier with her staff. With inhuman agility she then changed course and jumped on top of a monsters head, twisting it in the process and while on top she bashed another head in with her staff. She then flipped backwards from the monsters head into the air. There she pointed her staff at a group of middle-sized robots. “Gumball Gun!!!” A magic circle appeared on the top of the staff. A barrage of colored balls shot out of it, bombarding the robots with small explosions, blowing them to bits piece by piece. She grinned when she landed. Still in her sugar rush she dashed forward towards Jason. “I’ll show you what happens if you try to steal the attention from my KAWAII!!!”

“And Lero Hiza is back up the C-H-A-Rts!! Little Monster Grettle just demolished 7 enemies with her sugar sweet magic!! This gives her a total of 12 points!!”

“Indeed it does Bob!!! And Altough they are on the bottom of the chart right now, Xephan of Crescent Shadows and Nicholas of Phoenix Heart have this fight escalated into a brawl!!”

Xephan saw Nicholas moving at the very last moment when the mechanical monster fell apart in front of him. He saw the boy ready an attack for him and grinned. When the punch neared, he simply lifted his arm. “Iron Wing of the Metal Phoenix!” His arm turned into a feathered metal wing that gleamed in the light of Nicholas’s attack. With seemingly no impact the punch halted against the wing that functioned as a shield. “So you are the Phoenix Slayer that I heard so much about? I am not impressed.” He pushed Nicholas backward and then dashed forward with his metallic wing raised. “Razor Wing of the Metal Phoenix!!” He called, cutting forward with the razor sharp edges of the metallic feathers.

Auriel clutched his fists and looked at Lucifer and Azrael. “I had not wanted to tell you until I was absolutely sure. I was hoping that it was just a rumour.” With an angry glance he stared at the tower of Crescent Shadows, knowing the exact grin that would be on Alcors face right now. “You’re father…was demoted to normal rank wizard not long before the guild had made their invitation to the tournament public. There was no proof of this happening exactly for this purpose but I truly believe that this was no coincidence.” He looked back at Lucifer and Maric. “You do know that I did not want to stoop to his level of basterdness and allow you to compete aswell?”

Ariel’s face turned into a surprised and feared mess. “HE is your father? As in, brother of Auriel? I heard he was amazing strong!!” Her heart beat in her throat as she turned towards Auriel. “You HAVE to get Nick out of there!! It’s not fair!!”

Auriel shook his head and grimaced. “I can’t get him out. The barrier not only keeps monsters in, but also keeps people out…”

Orifiel saw that Xephan had engaged with Nicholas. She grimaced. ‘I will keep my eye on those two…’ She thought. At the same time she sprinted through the battlefield, cutting down monsters on both sides with blades of wind, taking down 4 of them in the process. She then saw an exceptionally big one dash towards her. She jumped upward and put her hands together on her right side. “Sky Phoenix, Boreas!!” An orb of pure wind appeared inside her hands. She then thrusted it forward. The orb suddenly burst open in a burst like horrizontal cyclone that made its way to the monster, pushing it backward. The Cyclone suddenly changed course and blew the monster upward. Orifiel then jumped upward aswel boosted by a burst of air around her. When she reached a height above the falling monster she spread her arms. “Gust, of the Sky Phoenix!!” When she moved her arms together, a gust of powerful wind plummeted the monster downward with incredible force, squishing 3 smaller robots in the process.

“THAT’S A TOTAL OF 11 POINTS FOR SILVER FURIES!!!”

“That’s right Bob, this gives new meaning to the phrase “The sky is the limit” don’t you think?”

Only at the very last second did Crona see the big beam of cosmic energy coming. With the agility of a cat she jumped aside, missing the beam at a hairs length. She grunted and looked angrily at the man responsible. But then she saw a little girl with blue hair walking past. The girl had just frozen an enemy but at the same time another robot made his way to jump her from behind. With a grimace Crona turned towards the robot and put her fist onto a flat hand. “Magma make: Golem!!” A spray of hot magma formed into a big human like form. The golem ran towards the robot and grabbed it from behind. A loud sizzling sound was heard as the golem melted away the robot simply by pushing it into his body.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptydi dec 09, 2014 8:32 am

Jason looked besides him and saw a little girl rushing towards him. He laughed when he heard what she said. He turned his head towards her “Kawaii, you? HA you look more like a puffed up piece of nasty candy” he said while laughing. “Now If you won’t mind this is a battle for people who are…serious…” he said, barely holding a straight face. He turned towards her, (now not just the face but his whole body) changed his stance and raised his right arm with the palm of his hand forwards. He brought his arm back a little and then pushed it forwards with great speed. A blast of magical energy shot out of the palm of his hand, but instead of going towards Grettle, it flew above her head to two mechanical beasts behind her. When the blast hit, the two where blasted into pieces. He grinned, jumped forward, and while using Grettle’s head as a foot stance, shot up into the sky. He made a backflip and landed on a mechanical monsters head, Pushing it into the ground. He jumped up ”Tornado Kick! he said quickly. He spun around with his head pointing to the earth and his legs spinning. He spun 3 times hitting two monsters in the process. The monsters flew away and shattered against the sides of the arena, making parts of the arena wall crumble. He landed like a trained gymnastic, looked at Grettle and grinned “Come and get me, you piece of puffer fish candy” he said.

”OW A-M-A-ZING! Jason spun so fast I could only see a mist!”

”Indeed Bob, and that amazing legspinning gave Jason 5! More points, giving him a total of 14! Points”

Nicholas’ eyes where wide open when Xephan blocked his punch with ease Damn, guess I can’t slack now he thought to himself. He quickly took a deep breath and felt how his magic power started welling up in him. He quickly raised his hand and the metal wing came to a booming stop just inches in front of Nicholas’ hand. He looked up towards Xephan, and with the grin of a maniac (like Lucifer always has when he is going to do something awesome) he said “I am afraid I forgot to tell you that that wasn’t really phoenix slayer magic, that was just a mix with light magic my friend…This! Is phoenix slayer magic!” He said. He quickly grabbed the wing and threw it (and Xephan) away, with strength Nicholas forgot he had. Then he jumped after him and quickly said “this might be nothing compared with Auriel but Song of the Light Phoenix!”. While he shouted the last words 4 orbs of white and blue light magic appeared, within a few milliseconds, one on the left, one on the right, on under his face and one above his face. They quickly grew in size. When they were the size of a Skippy ball, nicks mouth started to glow blue white, and then 5 beams, each the width of a Skippy ball shot towards Xephan with the speed of light, merging with each other, roaring with a deafening sound (remember this all happens within a few seconds).

Lucifer saw the spectacle and almost thought his pupil was done for. But when he saw Nicks counterattack he stood there with his mouth open. He looked towards Auriel “Did you teach him that?”. His attention turned back to Nicholas for a moment, then he looked back to Auriel. “There must be a way….” An evil shadow got over his face “I know, I’ll just break through the ground, and beat up that Bastard who calls himself our Father” Lucifer said spitting out the word ‘father’. He started to make his way towards the exit. High pressure was felt around him.

Azrael had the same expression. When he saw nicks grin he looked at his brother “Dude, with that smile he looks just like you” (what I am implying here is that I hope Xephan also recognizes the grin as Lucifers grin Razz)

O-W M-Y G-O-D, Did everybody see that!!.
[b] Indeed Bob, I would NOT want to stand in-between those two![b]

Lykos looked around the arena with his starry black eyes. Still not good enough he thought. He took a deep breath of air. Went into a fighting stance similar to sitting on a horse and started to build up his magical energy. A Star like mist appeared around him and the atmosphere around him became dense. The ground under his feet started to shake and crack.

Colossus looked at his second in command “He’s starting to look like the evil guy that helped Vanphir…maybe It is time to promote him to S-class” he said with a sheep like smile.

Euryale and Melia looked at him (with an are you fucking kidding me face). “ooooow, So You’re thinking of that already” Euryale said with a very sarcastic tone. Then Melia added with an even more sarcastic voice “Are you SURE he would be capable of being a S-class” (she had an emphasis on sure might you wonder),

Colossus started to laugh uncomfortably “I should’ve done that a while ago…right” he said just as uncomfortable.

Euryale looked at Hester and face palmed herself with a big sigh while shaking her head.

Melpomene made a little jump in the air when the golem crushed the creature behind her. She quickly looked at the woman who attacked it. “I could’ve handled it myself you know” she said, less sure of herself than she cared to admit. She heard a sound and quickly looked towards it, it was a monster. She turned and put her hands next to each other with her fingers pointing out. ”Cold Beam” she said. A beam of cold air shot towards the monster, freezing it. Then she raised her right hand ”Disassembly Net”. A net of faint light flew towards the monster and cut through it like a knife through hot butter, when it was trough the monster exploded into teeny tiny bits. She turned towards the woman, smiled and happily said “Seeee”

Under Melpomene’s picture on the scoreboard her total raised with one.

klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptydi dec 09, 2014 10:29 am

Grettle stood still for a second. Her mouth had fallen open and her eye twitched. Then, slowly her face turned even redder, and her mouth went from open to a mean grimace. "Nasty...CANDY?!?!?" She started screaming and her eyes almost spit fire.

Herbert squeezed the plush armrest of the chair he sat in as he grinned at the sight of his pupil getting this agitated. "Oh hes done now...Nice to see this aimed at someone else for a change..."

With another lick on her staff she charged forward with inhuman speed, straight at Jason. Just as she was about to hit him (i'm assuming Jason just simply stood there grinning like its nothing) She jumped upward and smacked a big dinosaur like monster right in the jaw, almost decapitating it and catapulting it into the barrier. While in the air she raised her staff. A big, bright pink magic circle formed above them in the sky. "PEPPERMINT BLIZZARD!!" Out of the magic circle, a huge twister formed, made out of bright white particles. As the blizzard grew to the ground, the monsters trapped in it started to freeze and eventually got buried under cold and fresh smelling powder. One of the monsters started running to try and escape, but was seen by Grettle. She twirled in the air and pointed her staff at the monster. A grin moved over her face. "Fudge Prison!!" Blobs of black fudge goo shot out of of the front of her staff and hit the monster in the back, pushing it to the ground and nailing it to the ground with its stickiness. As the monster flailed, the blizzard caught up with it and froze it in place.

"G-O-O-D gods Sharon, Grettle and Jason are having an arms race. Such an A-M-A-Zing show of power from the both of them, i hope the rest can even keep up!!"

"Indeed bob!! Thats another 6 points for Lero Hiza, bringing them back on top with 18 points!!"

Grettle landed just out of the Peppermint Blizzard. She set her staff in front of her and grinned. "You are a meanie and a wierdo, and i am going to mush your guild and score to PASTE!!" She raised her staff. "Carameeeeeeeeeel CHEW CHEW!!!!" As she said that she slammed the bottom of her staff on the ground. In front of her, a number of magic circles formed. Out of these brown blocks of about a meter by a meter rose up. For a few seconds nothing happened. Then all of a sudden the blocks split halfway open, revealing a mouth with razor sharp teeth. The Chew Chew blocks started hopping around the arena, snapping their teeth at monsters and contenders alike.

Xephan flinched for a second when his attack didn’t connect. He saw Nickolas’s eyes and recognized something in them. ‘Lucifer…’ He grimaced when the big beam seared his way.  Yet he did nothing to stop it. With deafening power the blast went straight on and slammed into the magic barrier. When the light faded, nothing was to be seen from Xephan.

“Bob…Can you see the metal phoenix anywhere? Is this the first point for Phoenix H-“

But Sharon was thrumped by a loud cracking sound as the floor of the arena split open. Out of the crach, slithers of liquid metal streamed and huddled together in the place that Xephan had stood. Slowly the muscular and scraggy physique of the metal phoenix was reformed out of metal, with a big grin on his face. “Ah, I see that my older brother has taught you well…And my son has left his print on you aswell…” He awaited the reaction of Nicholas. “What? Didn’t Lucifer ever tell you about me?” Xephan looked at the Phoenix Heart tower. “I am very disappointed in both of you boys…” He said grinning and looked back at Nicholas. “And now, back to crushing you…” With abnormal strength he jumped upward. Out of his back, big metal wings grew, keeping him afloat. His arms turned into a dark blue metal. “Higher Metal Phoenix art!!!" All over his body, big lance like blades erupted and floated into the air. “Dance of a thousand swords!!!” He thrusted his arms forward and a thousand javelins flung themselves at Nicholas and the surrounding monsters. One after the other they jammed themselves into the targets, both flesh and metal alike.

“WOW ladies and gentlemen, I was wrong!! This sets Crescent shadows on 10 points!!!”

Auriel put his hand on Lucifers shoulder. “Your hate for your father is great, as is mine…But you cannot interfere right now. You and me both know what Nicholas is capable of.” His wizened face looked steadfast at Lucifer. “Trust in our pupil…As I have done so much with you.” He then looked at the arena and saw Xephans attack. “And if all else fails…We have one thrump card to play…” He said with a mysterious undertone.

Orifiel looked at Xephan and felt the hate burn up in her chest. She started running to get to Nicholas, but she knew she wasn’t going to be there in time to stop anything. ‘Keep on fighting Nick, you can do this…’  She thought to herself. A big metallic monster cut her off. She kept on running and stopped when she was just underneath it. “Song of the Sky Phoenix!!” She called  and faced upward. Her eyes started to glow white, and on her body, flowing lines formed. The air around her grew thick and a low pulsating hum made it vibrate visibly. Slowly the metallic monster screeched and slowly fell appart.

“That makes 12 points for Silver Furies!! But it seems like Orifiel is occupied by something else…”

Crona looked at the little girl as she defeated another monster. She smiled inside (cus on the outside you cant see that…since she doesn’t really have a face..). Very well then. She turned around and walked towards a number of monsters. She then outstretched both her hands with the palms downward. The monsters spotted her and ran straight at her. “1000 degrees…” She mumbled. The air around her started to shimmer. As the monsters neared, their skin began to blister, making them stop dead in their tracks. “MOUNT TOBA!!!” The ground shook, as the hot air spread around the area. The arena floor cracked and from under the monsters, hot magma spouted upward, burning them alive.

“A H-O-T performance from Crona Diabolos with no less then 7 new victims!! This gives her guild 10 points!!!”
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyza dec 13, 2014 3:33 am

Jason grinned, he walked to the mountain of peppermint powder and stuck his finger in it. He brought the finger into his mouth, bringing it back out clean. “Hmmm, now I smell fresh all day everyday” he said with commercial like voice. He looked at Grettle “It seems that your magic is good for something after all…it’s a shame it won’t help you much in a real fight.” He grinned again. He looked around and saw the damage Grettle had done “only six?...i’d expected more from Lero Hiza’s Ace!” (he doesn’t know about Glykus) he said before burst into laughter. “I’m Happy they send me in this ring, I won’t be ashamed to say that I am not Dragons Fangs ace. Hell I’m not even in the top 3…but im still stronger that most of the people here” he said laughing. “Now stop playing with your candy… and COME at ME!” he shouted. He kicked a chew chew into the barrier while laughing maniacally.

Samantha looked at Jason “why is he always so fond of fighting?” she asked Jack.

Jack looked from Jason to Samantha “because that’s how he expresses himself, as you might’ve noticed he is not good with expressing himself with words. So he uses his fists…but I think he might underestimate this opponent. She is not as weak as she looks” he said.

Samantha looked at jack with big eyes, “So you’re saying he might lose this?”.

Jack laughed “Well he has a good chance of winning, but all I’m saying is that he mustn’t underestimate her” he said with a smile.

Lucifer looked at auriel, "yes I know" he said "and I do trust Nicholas and have alot of faith in him....it's just I Don't trust xephan" he said (deliberately not calling him his father)

When he heard his father’s words they slammed directly into his heart. He dropped onto his knees and held his head into his hands, streams of tears ran down his face. “I hate him” he said softly. Suddenly he felt so weak. (plot twist, Azrael did know his father was in another guild. But He thought that was because being around his children all the time would remind him of their mother. Which he left.)

Lucifer clutched his fists when he heard his father speak. And his whole body started to shake out of rage when he saw what it did to his little brother. Strings of black and white flames started to rise out of his body. He slowly placed his index finger and middle finger of his right hand against his head. He communicated with Xephon telepathically (and with Auriel but luc didn’t know through his rage). ”I am going to Destroy you when I get my hands on you, you god damned asshole”  

Sam looked at Lucifer with a terrified look on his face. “What…how…I thought…I thought your flames where white and Blue! He stepped back and stood closer to Maric. He looked up to Auriel “what IS your nephew….i thought he was a Phoenix…not a demon” he said.

Nicholas looked at Xephan with big eyes when he heard the news. And shook his head. He’s their father?! he thought to himself. His courage sunk when he was aware of what power this man must’ve have. He was quickly snapped out of his thought when he saw the javelins coming at him. He quickly braced himself, went into a fighting stance and held his arms upwards. His magic power rose and in the area between his hand a beam of light appeared. He spread his arms sideways, broadening the beam and turning it into an arch. He looked at the javelins not much time left he thought. He took a deep breath and said ”Heavenly Dome of the light Phoenix” he turned his hands forwards and the arch grew into a massive Dome of light, before the dome hit the ground, the first few javelins hit the top, the were destroyed with a sizzle making the dome glow every time something hit it. When the rain of javelins ended Nicholas looked up “Don’t underestimate me” he said. He turned his arms upwards and said ”Heavenly dome of the Phoenix, Reverse your POWER!”. Quickly the dome turned inside out. The upside done dome started to glow, in the centre a whit/blue boll started to appear, which grew largely in size. When it had almost filled the massive dome it shot out with tremendous power, and a roar that was felt by even the spectators. The light that came of the beam forced everybody to either close their eyes, shield them or wear sunglasses.

Sam looked at Nicholas attack while shielding his eyes “WOW, that one is even more destructive than the last one” he said trying to relieve the tension that was hanging in the room.

Melpomene smiled and let out a cute giggle while clapping her hands “Bravo, Bravo fire lady” she said in a sweet and kind tone. She saw a monster coming behind Crona. She jumped quickly and disabled the monsters movement. While still in the air she clapped her hands together ones and said ”Freeze storm!” a large storm circled around the monster, sucking in everything that stood close to the storm. When the storm laid down, the corpses of 5 monsters could be seen, under a thick layer of frost. Melpomene jumped up happily while clapping her hands and said “yeey five more for mee” she had a big smile on her face as she looked at Crona to see if she had seen her achievement.

Lykos was done powering up and just opened his eyes when he saw the bright flash. He quickly closed his eyes again. When the light was gone he opened his eyes and smashed his hands together “Time ferr some Wreckin’” he said. He looked around the arena. Eyes where black with stars in them. His classy accent changed into his Scottish/irish accent. He held one arm up ”Cosmic Darkness” dark strings om magic started to flow out of his arm. Slowly the Arena when dark as the night. Then he put both his arms upward and said “Beware me brethren” he said followed by ”Cosmic Storm!” The whole arena started to light up when clouds stardust raged through the arena. Flashes of lighting inside the clouds bathed the arena in a spooky light. Then Large meteors fell from the sky, smashing into the ground leaving large craters and creating earthquakes. Multiple monsters  got torn apart by the thunder, flew away and smashed against the sides by the strong winds, burned to crisps by the heat of the stardust or got smashed to bits by the falling meteors.

”People would you look at THAT”

“Indeed Sharon that is one F-I-N-E piece of magic”

“Ow it’s more than just fine bob, that is AMAZING”

“Indeed Sharon, and with that A-M-A-Z-I-N-G piece of magic, Lykos earned 21! Points giving Virtus Ethernal a total of 27 Points.

Glykos looked at his brother with growing pride “Hell yeah brother, show them what the family of Anthrõpos is made of” he said.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyza dec 13, 2014 11:18 am

Grettle smiled when Jason said her magic was good for something. “Thanks, i’m glad you like peppermint…I’m more of a lollypop girl.” With that last sent a communal sigh of adorableness through the crowd. Suddenly everything went dark. Grettles heart stopped beating. She had never liked the dark. "Ehm...hello?...Help...Is...Anybody..." then the darkness faded and revealed craters the size of swimming pools all around the arena. She had no idea what had happend, but when her gaze fell on Jason she remembered what she was doing. Grettle’s face turned impish again. “But now I’ll make you EAT IT!!” She said in a dark voice that nobody really expected from her.  She jumped into action, running towards Jason. The Chew Chews turned mid hop and all moved towards Jason as well. Grettle jumped up again and threw her staff backward. “Fudge Prison!!” She called when she threw her staff forward again. A dozen dark brown globs flew out of a pink magic circle towards Jason. Grettle landed and ran on towards Jason. Her left hand moved backward. “Jelly Slide!!” Her hand moved forward as if she was throwing a bowling ball. In stead, out of a magic circle a red ball of jelly appeared, leaving a path of red jelly in its wake. Grettle hooped and landed on the jelly as if she was surfing, gliding onward with higher speed then running, readying her staff to hit Jason.

Xephan raised an eyebrow when his attack was blocked and the beam of light was sent against him. “Pathetic…” He mumbled. He heard Lucifer calling out to him. He grinned and answered. “I look forward to the reunion, but first I’ll finish your protégé.” He lifted one hand in front of him. “Higher Metal Phoenix art: Refraction!!” His hand coated over with a layer of shiny, metallic-blue metal. He spread out his palm directly in the path of the beam. When the beam hit his hand, it got reflected, in hundreds of rays of light. at the same time, the whole arena went dark, but the beams of light cut through it like swords through butter. When the darkness faded, the damage that the light had done was visible. Big holes had formed in the walls and ground of the arena where the rays of light had hit. Xephan grinned. His whole body suddenly changed into metal. He then dove down towards Nick. He landed with a loud thud, sending forth a shockwave of kinetic energy. He then dashed forward with great speed, launching a punch with a metallic fist. Xephan then continued to press attacks towards Nick, sending numerous kicks and punches his way, leaving him hardly a second to breathe.

Auriel grimaced when Lucifer scolded at Xephan. “Even if you attack him later, the whole guild will be disqualified, and I can’t let that happen. Don’t worry; you WILL get your chance. I’ll make sure that you will.” He then walked over to Azrael and helped him up. “Your father is a troubled man. You shouldn’t waste tears over his disapproval.”

Ariel bit her lip when she saw Nicks attack being thrown away so easily. With all her heart she tried to reach out to him. “Come on Nick, you can do this. I believe in you!!”

Orifiel continued running towards Nicholas and Xephan, but suddenly halted as darkness fell over the area. Blinded she heard how meteorites plummeted downward onto the monsters. Orifiel moved her hands to her mid section, then downward and then she spread them upward. "Higher Sky Phoenix Art.." Slowly her body changed into a silvery blue gas. It whirled around and then exploded into the form of a giant bird, the size of a building. "Force of Fenghuang!!" with one wave of her giant wings, Orifiel summoned thick currents of air around her, which blew away the smog and cosmic dust that darkened the arena. The silver and blue bird was very imposing to see. Numerous monsters got caught in the currents and blew into the magic barrier.

"A-N-D thats another 9 points for Silver Furies!! Making it 21 for the nomad guild!!"

Crona smiled (on the inside) while looking at the little girl. “You are really strong for your age…” She told her with the unearthly rasping of her voice. The arena turned dark, except for a small area that was lit by the fire of Crona's body. She saw how Lykos ravaged the field with a powerful attack. She smiled and looked at Mel. “Why don’t we form an alliance? I think we could take on the wizard from Virthus Ethernal together. He’s scoring to much points…”
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyza dec 20, 2014 11:54 am

Jason was about to engage the annoying lollipop girl when it when all dark. He heard roaring sounds and the hairs on the back of his neck started to stand upright. Then he heard Grettle’s cry for help and couldn’t help but smile. When the darkness cleared he saw Lykos and a shiver of fear ran down his spine How crazy strong is that guy He thought to himself. But he didn’t have much time to think because Grettle had started her attack. When he heard her attacks he acted quickly. He dodged the dark brown globs. When he saw her gliding towards him he smiled. When she got close to him he jumped up, momentarily landed on her staff before he quickly jumped up and did a roundhouse kick aimed at her face.

Nicholas gnarled when yet again an attack had failed to damage Xephan. When it suddenly became dark Nicholas looked at his body, it was like a beacon of light. He quickly examined his hands and arms “cool” he said. When the darkness faded it revealed an almost destroyed arena, not only Lykos attack, but also Nicholas’ had done severe damage to the arena, leaving holes the size of swimming pools. He heard a loud thud and had to raise his arm and brace his stance not to be thrown away by the shockwave. When he looked at Xephan all he saw was him dashing towards him at tremendous speed. He almost didn’t have enough time to respond…almost. As quick as light he started to block Xephans attacks. They wouldn’t have been a really big threat to him if they didn’t pack the punch they did. Which resulted in a large amount of damage on Nicholas’ arms. He started to feel the pain getting the better of him when he felt a warmth in his heart. He looked up at the Phoenix heart tower (as good as he could) and saw Ariel and his heart made a little jump, like it always did when he saw her. His heart started to beat harder and faster at the sight of her, and he felt a power welling up in him. His eyes started to shine as he looked back at Xephan with rage “How dare you hurt your family, my friends, like that” he said with anger. He felt his strength grow and the pain in his arms got less and less. The pain in his arms got replaced with strength and he started to drive Xephan back to Nicholas’ own surprise. He even got a few kicks and punches in there. He started to growl and his body started get a white and blue light around him. Then he remembered something and like instinct he growled louder, and then he quickly grabbed Xephans arms and said “now it’s over”. He took a deep breath and said “Secret Phoenix Slayer art: Screech of the Light Phoenix” and with the sound of a thousand birds screeching a Blast of white and blue light shot out of Nicholas’ mouth right in Xephans face.

Lucifer heard what his father said and got even more angry. But when he heard what Auriel said he calmed down “can you promise me that I get a chance to beat the living hell out of that man that defiles our good name by calling him our father” he said.

Azrael felt how Auriel helped him up and whispered “thank you, you’re probably right…but still I can’t shake this uneasy feeling”.

Sam saw the turn in Nicholas’ battle “YEAH, Go NICK you can’t do it” he said, as he started to cheer for him “beat the shit out of ‘im” he added with a big smile. He turned towards the rest and enthusiastically said “guys you gotta see this”. Then he turned towards Ariel and whispered “You must be proud, your boyfriend fighting like that” putting emphasis on ‘boyfriend’.

Melpomene looked at Crona “thank you” she said with a sweet voice while smiling kindly towards Crona “and you are very strong also…and very kind…although you do look a bit frightening” she said. When the darkness ascended on the arena she let out a little shriek and stood closer to Crona “Help fire lady, I don’t like this darkness, it feels scary” she said. When the darkness faded, she let out a loud sigh of relief. She looked at Crona “an alliance…that’s like being friends right?” she said. “of course I want to be friends with you” she said with a sweet voice which resulted in a loud ‘Aaaaawwwh’ from the crowd.

Lykos looked at how his created darkness got blown away, he grinned “finally, an opponent worthy enof for me tew attack” he said with his thick accent. He turned towards Orifiel when he felt a presence, and heard some words behind him. He turned around and with a big grin on his face he looked at the two “so an alliance ey…ya think that can safe ya?” he said before laughing.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyzo dec 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Grettle saw how Jason evaded her fudge. He then jumped upward to kick her in the face. With expert agility she turned into a different direction to evade the kick. Directly afterward she turned around and glided backward so that she faced Jason, while still moving away from him. She put her lollipop staf on her shoulder like a bazooka, and a pink magic circle appeared on the front. “Lollipop Lazer!!” She called and directly a beam of pure sweetness and rainbows shot out of her staff arching towards Jason.

Xephan was grinning when he felt Nick starting to break under his attacks. But suddenly he felt him recharging and fighting back. He started to feel hits land on him, and the grin changed into a grimace. Then he felt Nick’s hands grabbing him and his opponent blasted a beam of light at him. The blast catapulted him backwards all the way into the magical barrier. When the dust settled around him, you could see him bending over with one knee on the ground and his arm on his other leg. His face was turned towards the ground. Slowly he rose. When he raised his face you could se it was full of scorch marks and shiny metal shone through the torn skin. Even with the wounds the face revealed a man that as done playing games. His hands clenched into fists, and the magical energy around Xephan started to rise drastically. All over his body his skin started to rupture. “This has gone on long enough…” He spoke with a metallic sounding voice. He roared and spread his arms while throwing his head upward. “Secret Metal Phoenix Art!!” His whole body turned to metal and started to flow like it was liquid. Slowly his form grew and grew, until it stood twice as high as Xephan first was. “Flight of Fucanglong!!” (Fucanglong  = Chinese dragon of treasure and precious metals). The metal had taken on the form of a wyvern with two legs and wings (Klik Klik). Every single scale was a shiny metal masterpiece and his claws and fangs looked sharp and strong. Slowly it stepped forward and reared upward spreading its wings to show its huge size. His beak opened wide and out came a loud nerve-wrecking screech that cut through to the bone. From within the chest of the beast a silver light brewed up. When the wyvern shot forward, a blast of silver fire came out of its beak, bathing Nick in scorching metallic fire.

Auriel looked at Lucifer. His face turned dark for a second. “After I am done with him AND his master…”

Tibauld looked at Auriel when he heard him say that. The tone and look on his guildmaster’s face made his skin crawl. He had never seen Auriel get this angry, but he already felt some kind of sorry for his victims. These words were scary coming from a powerful wizard like Auriel.

Ariel’s heart jumped. ‘He did it!!’ Deep inside she knew he had felt her. Auriel had once told her about ancient magics that had been based around feelings, and she truly believed that her reaching out to Nick was exactly that. She heard Sam talking and frowned. She turned around with an angry look on her face. "Mind your own business." She brought her hand to her mouth like she was blowing a kiss. "Kiss of the Siren." As she blew on her hand, a cloud of ice emerged from her pouted lips. as it flew over Sam, it froze him solid. Ariel smirked and looked back towards the arena. There she saw Xephan turn into a wyvern and her heart sank again.

Orifiel turned back into her human form and looked at Nick’s attack. She smiled, but this was short lived. When Xephan stood back up after being launched into the magic barrier her heart sunk, and when he changed into the huge wyvern, it fell into her boots. The beast roared a loud metallic roar and blasted Nick with white-hot wyvern fire. “No…” Was the only thing she could bring herself to say.

Crona clanged her fist and raised it in front of her, smiling a confident smile. “I respect your power master Anthropos, but do not underestimate ours.” The fire on her body started to blaze even brighter and hotter. She glanced at Mel. “We will show him, wont we?” She didn’t wait for an answer and started to charge at the man in front of her. While running, she put her hands together on her right side. “Magma make, Fiery Hummingbirds!!” She halted and thrusted her hands forward. A hundred small birds made of magma formed and launched themselves at Lykos.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyma dec 22, 2014 8:27 am

Jason growled when his attack missed How can a little girl be this good he thought to himself. He landed and saw her next attack coming at him. He grinned, seconds before the beam would hit him he jumped aside. He had barley landed on one foot before he shot off towards Grettle, racing after her. He clutched his fist and prepared to hit her. But before he was in striking distance, he abruptly stopped (which created a small shockwave) ”Sonic Boom!” he quickly said before striking in the air towards Grettle. A loud bang was heard and a large shockwave barged towards Grettle. Before the shockwave even got close, Jason hit with his other fist, creating another shockwave and a loud bang. He started to hit faster and faster until the bangs where almost like a continuous sound. But what might not have been noticed by the others, was Jason getting a step closer to Grettle every time he hit.

Melpomene laughed when Crona attacked Lykos. And she send a beam of cold after it.

Lykos saw the hummingbirds coming at him. ”Shield of cosmic fire” he said, while raising a hand. A wall of black light, with star-like dots appeared in front of him. Blocking against the hummingbirds and the beam of cold. “Is that all” he said laughing. While he turned away. He looked over when he heard a loud screech.

Nicholas smiled when he saw Xephan fly away and he gained courage in his fight against him. But when he saw him standing up again his smiled faded. Then he felt the magical energy coming of him and his courage plummeted. He looked at the big wyvern with big eyes. When he heard the screech he clutched his hands to his ears and dropped on the ground. He saw the wyvern coming at him and opening his mouth. He quickly stood up and raised his hands ”heavenly dome of the Light phoenix!” he said, hoping this defensive attack might work against this beam. The beam hit the dome with a devastating sound. Nicholas felt the power of the attack barging against the dome. He felt how he had to lower his arms a little under the weight of the beam. he was forced on one knee and tiny cracks started to appear. He saw a woman running towards him. The cracks started to get bigger and bigger. As quickly as the dome came to existence it was destroyed. A loud cracking sound was heard and just before Nicholas was engulfed by the beam he looked at the woman and said “Help”. The beam came over him and a scream that tore to flesh and bone was heard, sending a shiver down the spine of even the most hardened man.

Sam laughed at Ariels reaction but before he could say anything he changed into a samsicle (a popsicle but then made out of Sam: P).

Lucifer nodded when he heard what his uncle said “good idea” he said with an evil grin. He looked back at Nicholas fight, and rooted for him. But when he saw Nicholas being engulfed by the beam, and hearing the scream a shiver went down his spine “Nicholas Noo!!” he screamed.

Euryale looked at Nicholas’ fight, and when she saw what happened she put her hands in front of her mouth “Noo” she said, while a tear dropped down form her face.

Lykos looked at the happening with big eyes. When he heard the scream he reached for Nicholas and said “Nicholas No!”. He looked form Crona and Melpomene to Xephan, he raised a finger and said “One moment”. He turned towards Xephan and put his hands against his mouth and said “Hey asshole! Take this!”. He raised his hands above his head and concentrated his magical energy this might take a lot of magic…but this asshole deserves it he thought. When he was done concentrating he said ”Secret Cosmic Devilslayer technique: Power of a thousand stars!”. Black and golden light concentrated into a sphere above Lykos, the sphere reached the size of skyscraper, blocking the view of spectators all around the arena. Lykos himself started to levitate. When the sphere was doubled in size Lykos fixed his gaze on Xephan. “Take this you prick” he said, before throwing the sphere at Xephan with a roar. The sphere Raced towards Xephan with a speed thought impossible for something that big.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyma dec 22, 2014 10:18 am

The first shockwave blasted her lollipop staff over her shoulder, since Grettle was still holding it like she did during her last attack. "Damn!!" She called. Then she saw Jason coming at ehr with more attacks. She clenched her fists. "Jawbreaker Plate!!" She called. Out of her skin oozed a sticky clear green goo. As sudden as it had appeared, it covered every inch of her and hardened on the spot. She crossed her hands in front of her face and spread her legs as the first shockwave hit her. It did nothing more then push her back a little. the second shockwave pushed her even further and the third brought her of her balance. Another shockwave made her tumble backward. She quickly scrambled back on her legs. and prepared for the coming blows. Blow after blow came, but didn't leave a scratch on her. Due to the shockwaves, she was completely oblivious to what happened on the other side of the arena...

Xephan saw Nicholas call upon his light shield again. ‘That won’t help you this time, boy…’ He put some extra force into the fire he was breathing, and felt the shield break under their power. When the fires engulfed his opponent he let it burn for a little bit longer. Then he stopped and stepped backward, viewing his work and seeing the shocked face of the woman in a silvery robe.

‘I’m not going to make it…’ Orifiel started running faster. ‘I’m to late...’ When the silver fires engulfed Nick she saw him looking at her, begging for help. “NOOO!!” She called. She was close enough to feel the heat of the flames on her face. The scream that followed froze her heart and shattered it. She brought her hands together and a sphere of wind appeared. She then moved her hands sideways. A tear appeared in her eye. “Sky Phoenix Boreas!!” She called. When she thrusted her hands forward, the sphere turned into an air current that blew away the fires that still burned around Nick. When the fires had settled, the damage was visible. Her hand went to her mouth and she held her breath. Nick’s skin was burned and ruptured everywhere. All around him the ground was black and he was still sitting in the cramped position that he was forced in. Orifiel ran to him and fell on her knees. “Nicholas!!”

“GOOD GOD BOB DO SOMETHING!!!” A panicked voice of the female commentator shouted over the arena. Commotion was heard through the microphone as the entire arena fell silent. Faintly the voice of Bob was heard calling for a medical team to be dispatched into the arena.

The world had stopped. Time stood still, no breath left her mouth that was opened in a gasp of shock. Her hands folded onto her chest. The moment seemed to last an eternity. Then a loud and agony filled scream was heard. “NOOOOOO!!” It took some time until Ariel realised it was her voice and her tears on her hands that pushed against her mouth. Sharp pain shot through her knees as they hit the stone floor of the tower, while her chest heaved with shocking breaths. She felt how two hands grabbed her shoulders and a warm body that pressed against her back to comfort her. But she didn’t care. She had seen how Nick had vanished in the flames and now the image of his battered and burned body was engraved into her memory.

Castiel had seen everything. How the father of Azrael and Lucifer had changed into a wyvern and how Nick was engulfed into silvery fire. He heard his scream, and almost in tandem heard the scream of his sister. He saw her fall to the floor on her knees and ran from the doorway as he tried to catch her. He grimaced and rubbed her shoulders as she sat there sobbing.

Tibauld stood there frozen, staring at the scene in the arena. He didn’t even notice Castiel returning.

Auriel stared at the arena. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Xephan had pushed that little more when the shield was breaking. Lethal force was forbidden during the tournament, and this more then qualified as such. An odd mixture of regret, worry and anger welled up in him. He should never have trusted Alcor to be a fair competitor from the beginning. He should have stopped Xephan from being allowed into the tournament. But more importantly, he should never have let Nicholas compete. The odd mixture started to turn into longing for vengeance. His eyes started to glow brightly and all over his skin runes lit up. Even his hair started to shine. Magical energy started to build up inside of him and around him the tension could be felt.

Maric clenched his jaw as he heard Nicholas’s scream. He felt the shock and agony that shot through Ariel and the anger building up in Auriel. He looked around and saw the same expression on more or less every person in the room. He felt the rise of magical power in Auriel as his guildmaster seemingly started to lose any control he had over his powers. He looked back at the arena and saw Orifiel fall down next to Nicholas. Then…he felt something else…

Orifiel grabbed the wounded shoulders of Nicholas and lay him down on his back. She felt in his face and her hand moved to his neck. She felt no pulse. “No…” She looked up and shot a hateful glance at Xephan. “You…YOU MONSTER!! Lethal force is not allowed in the tournament!! You have gone to far!!”

Xephan had turned back into his human form and grinned at Orifiel. “Oh but simply overestimated his resistance to fire my dear…sister…” He said with a poisonous tone. He suddenly heard someone calling from behind him. He turned around grinning, but the grin vanished as he saw the giant sphere of energy being hurled at him. Without time to evade it, he crossed his arms in front of him, turning into metal. When it hit, the blast overwhelmed him and blasted him backward. The immense force burned all over his body and hard thuds were heard where his body studded on the ground as it tumbled all the way to the other side of the arena.

Orifiel wanted to react to Xephan’s comment. But something had distracted her. She had felt something. A faint movement against her finger that still rested on Nicholas’s neck. Her heart jumped. “He’s still alive…” She mumbled unbelievingly.

“He’s still alive…He’s still alive!!!” Maric exclaimed in the Phoenix Heart tower. He quickly ran towards Auriel grabbing his guildmaster by the shoulders and staring into his glowing eyes. “Master, the boy lives, calm down!!”

Orifiel jumped up and stepped a few meters back. She closed her eyes and started gathering magical energy from every inch of her body. A wind started to blow around her. All around her the air started to shimmer with white and blue light. Flowing patterns formed on her skin. She spread her hands in front of her, slightly angled downward. “Secret sky Phoenix Art..” She called. A magic circle formed on the ground underneath Nicholas’s body and a whirlwind started to gracefully circle around it. Then, suddenly, Orifiel opened her eyes, which glowed blue. “RESURRECTION!!” she called as she let go of the magical energy that surged right into Nicholas’s body. As it did, his body started to float, legs downward and chest upward, with his head and arms hanging downward. His skin started to shimmer with blue and white light. Wounds knitted themselves back together, hair regrew, burns cleared up and his energy reserves replenished. Forms of angel wings formed in white and blue shimmers as the area bathed in light that seemed to come from the sky. The whole spectacle made Nick look like an angel emerging from heaven, ultimately being put back upright on his feet.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyvr jan 02, 2015 5:58 am

When Jason was close to Grettle he grinned, but didn’t stop creating shockwaves, ”Explosive fist: Barrage!” (http://fairytailfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Explosive_Fist) he said, his hits started to go faster and faster, but instead of shock waves, he created a barrage of explosions when he hit.

Nicholas blacked out after the beam came over him. this is it he thought this is how I die. everything went black. He felt like he was dreaming, floating above the arena (he is like a ghost now Razz). He saw a woman running towards him. He saw Jason and Grettle fighting, unaware of what happened. He heard the screams of disbelieve from the crowd. He saw how Lykos attacked Xephan with a force that could even give Maric and Lucifer a run for their money. He floated up to the Phoenix heart Tower, and heard the scream of Ariel. It pierced through his heart like an Ice cold arrow. He stood in front of her, and saw how Castiel laid his hands on her shoulders. He walked towards her and kneeled in front of her. He placed his hand on her check and whispered ”It will be alright, I will be fine” He gave her a kiss on her forehead. He heard everybody screaming at Xephan and saw how Auriel was furies. He walked towards his guildmaster and looked him in the eye “Thanks for everything Master Auriel” he said. He turned around and was ready to accent further when he felt a warm feeling in his chest. He walked towards the window and looked down. Then he heard what Maric said not dead? he thought. He saw Orifiel jump up and all of a sudden he saw that his body started to float. His chest got warmer. And he felt like he was being pulled down by a great force, Azrael’s Gravity magic was nothing compared to the force that pulled him down towards his own body. Suddenly he fell, but before hitting his own body everything went black again. He felt warm. His eyes shot open and he took a deep breath like he has been underwater for a long time. He looked at his hands. All his wounds where gone, he felt like he was reborn. He looked at Orifiel with a big smile. “Thank you” he said “I thought I was a goner for sure” he added. He looked up to his tower. He looked his guild members in the eyes, raised his left hand and said with a wink “You didn’t think I would leave you all this quick where you”. His gaze went from his guild to Xephan “You!” he said, as he pointed his finger at him “Lethal force is not allowed here!” he said.

”UNBELIEVABLE!!” the female commentator said. “Bob! He is alive! ALIVE!” she shouted happily.

Lucifer looked around the room, “I swear I felt something” he said to himself. But when he heard the female commentator shouting happily he looked down and couldn’t believe his eyes. Nicholas came back like an angel. He didn’t have a scratch. He looked around the room with a surprised look on his face.

Azrael jumped in the air together with Sam shouting “He’s Back, He’s Back!”

Lykos looked at the sceptical and let out a sigh of relief. He smiled “Good to have you back, bub” he said to Nicholas. He turned his attention back to Crona and Melpomene. “So, where were we.” He said with a smile.

Melpomene looked from Crona to Lykos. “Well we didn’t move so we are still here. In the arena….don’t you remember?” she said with a confused face.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyza jan 03, 2015 2:19 am

Ariel felt tears run down her face. Everything started to settle in her mind. ‘Nick…Are you really gone?’ She thought. Her heart broke from the thought of it. Then she heard something. She looked up. It was very faint, but much unlike the yelling of the spectators or panicked voices of the commentators. It wasn’t meant for her ears…But for her heart.  It felt warm and reassuring. She stopped crying. “Nick?...”

Auriel felt like he was going to explode. He couldn’t even remember the last time that he felt this large amount of anger. All caution burned up and fuelled the growing rage inside of him. He was about to charge and break through the magical barrier when he felt something.  Like a gentle breeze something welled up inside of him. A bit of the anger ebbed away, just enough for him to think clearly. He saw Maric in front of him yelling. “Master, the boy lives, calm down!!” The anger and magical energy flowed away. ‘He lives? Nick lives?’  He thought to himself. He ran over to the edge of the tower and looked down. There he saw Orifiel performing one of her most powerful magics on his pupil. A smile ran over his face. “Thank you, sister…” He mumbled.

“W-H-A-T?!?!” The voice of the male commentator sounded surprised. Rumbling from the commentator’s box suggested that Bob was scrambling to get back behind the microphone. “U-N-B-E-Lievable my dear spectators!! It looks like our little friend got some help from another contender!!! Orifiel Melissae, from Silver Furies, has L-I-T-E-Rally resurrected Nicholas from the dead!!!”

Orifiel breathed heavily. “This took a lot of my magical energy…” she sighed. She again closed her eyes. For a second she stopped breathing. “Secret Sky Phoenix Technique: SECOND WIND!!” She raised herself upward slowly, while a current of glittering air entered her lungs. When she stood upright again, she was positively vibrant with magical energy. She grinned to Nick. “It was not just me…You were very resilient yourself. I couldn’t have brought you back if you had truly been dead…”

Xephan grunted. With trouble he clawed himself out of the concrete wall of the arena, that now adorned a hole in the form of Xephans body. He shook the pieces of stone out of his hair and looked into the arena…and his eyes went wide. “YOU? But I…How?!” Then he saw Orifiel next to him and grimaced.  “If I get my hands ON YOU!!” He yelled as he charged forward with a raised metal claw in stead of a right hand.

Orifiel’s face was resolute. “Nicholas, I will help you defeat him. Lets finish this in one last attack!!” Her arms stretched, one upward and one downward. Then they moved like the arms of a clock. “Higher Sky Phoenix Art: Blessing of the Heavens!!”  She called and a magic circle appeared underneath Nicholas’s feet. Magical energy surged through the magic circle into Nickolas’s body. “This will heighten not only your attack power, but also your speed and agility!!” Orifiel called over the rushing wind that had been called by her spell, which made her hair wave as if they were in a storm.

Grettle grinned. Even though she was still being bombared with attacks, non of it phased her. “Nothing can break through a jawbreaker you silly. Did you never have one back when you weren’t OLD!!” The last part she shouted and simultaneously broke through Jason’s punches, grabbing his fist. “SUUUUUGAAAAAR RUUUUUUUSH SUUUUMOOOO FLIIIIIIP!!!” With inhuman strength she turned and flipped Jason over her shoulder into the ground. She then took a few steps backward. “Now I will stop you from getting MORE ATTENTION THEN ME!!!” She yelled. She raised a green jawbreaker covered fist and was about to charge. “SUUUUUUGAAAAAAR…” Then a silence fell. Suddenly the red crept out of her eyes and the steam stopped coming out of her ears… “…Crash…”  She fell forward on her knees and planted her face in the dirt. “I’m sooooo sleepy…” She moaned.

Crona had been awed by what had happened and the reaction everyone had. “This really was an affront to the very nature of this competition.” Then she heard Lykos and Mel speak. She grinned. “That’s not what he meant my friend.” She said to Mel. “But I digress, lets get him.” She said while her inside grinned (cus face of fire and all that).  She let fire form in her hands and charges forward. “Hellfire, Whip!!!” The flames in her hands elongated into searing hot whips. With great strength she whipped them forward towards Lykos.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptydi jan 20, 2015 12:11 pm

“Well it’s a good thing I wasn’t fully dead then” Nicholas said laughing. Then he saw Xephan coming at him and Orifiel. He heard what Orifiel said and nodded, “One last attack, I hear ya” he said. He saw the magic circle appear underneath his feet and felt how his power rose. He looked at Orifiel “Amazing” he said with big eyes “This will help a lot” he added enthusiastically. He looked at Xephan with a dark shade across his face, “No it’s my turn…to pulverise you.” He said in a dark voice. As quick as the wind he pushed of, racing towards Xephan as fast as a bullet. He raised his fist “Light Phoenix’ Iron Fist!” he said His fist was engulfed by a bright blue/white light, and before Xephan could have noticed, He hit him in the face with the power of an explosion from a Rocket. Which created a loud ‘Bang’ together with a flash of light, lighting up the whole arena. The hit was so strong it made Xephan Fly of his feet faster than a fat person going after a delicious chocolate pie. Before Xephan was a few meters away from Nicholas, He charged after him again. Punching and kicking Xephan so fasts, only a blur was seen and bangs where heard. Then, Nicholas paused, slowly turned his lower body and said ”Light phoenix’ Claw!” and Kicked Xephan with a force greater, than the punch Nicholas dealt a moment ago, making Xephan’s Flight continue. He landed on his feet with his head bend. “Now it’s over, Xephan, I hope you’ll get kicked out of this tournament”. Nicholas’ entire body surrounded itself with White and Blue flame like light. He squatted put his hands on his hips ,took a deep breath. Braced his feet and said ”Secret Phoenixslayer art: Crimson lotus: Dragons Blade!”. Nicholas propelled himself towards Xephan like an arrow, leaving behind a long wake of white and blue flames as a tail. Hitting Xephan Head first which caused a huge explosion, but that explosion didn’t stop Nicholas or Xephan. What did stop The two however, was the wall at the other side of the arena, which caused an even bigger explosion than the one before, and creating a crater in the wall. Nicholas jumped up before hitting the wall together with Xephan. He landed on his feet. He turned around and jumped away, but mid-air he turned, held his hands up high and said “To finish you off for sure ”Light Phoenix’ Brilliant Light!” A huge sphere of white and blue light appeared above Nicholas’ hands. When it reached full size (the size of a cathedral) He threw it at Xephan with a speed that comes close to the speed of light. When it hit a big explosion with the flash of a nuclear bomb, was seen. Before Nicholas landed on his feet with elegance. He clutched his fists, and waited before he could see Xephan with his head tilted to the side, The dark shade was still on his face.

Jason gnarled when he heard Grettle call him old. He felt how his fists where grabbed and how he was turned over So much strength in such a tiny body was all he could think while he was in the air. Before hitting the ground, he lowered his feet in order to cushion the impact. He landed on his feet with his back bend. He saw how Grettle fell on the ground. (in upside-down vision). “Ow no you won’t” he said. He Pushed of the ground and flipped. (Yes he does that form the same position) when he had almost rotated 180 degrees, he struck with his left leg. Kicking her so hard her body skipped up. Before he landed he grabbed Grettle’s collar. (then he landed) He held her tiny body in front of him. “tssk, Despicable that such a tiny person could have me on the ropes.” He said. He looked up to the tower of Lerõ Hiza and said “I’m sorry I have to do this, but this is still a battle, and I don’t want to win it because she fainted from a sugar rush” he said. He threw Grettle up in the air took a few steppes backwards and said ”Triple-M-A: Philipini: Tornado Kick!” His left leg ignited, He jumped up, and while jumping he turned And kicked Grettle with the flaming leg. An explosion was heard, and Grettle was send Flying off in a flaming ball of fire. Jason landed and looked at where Grettle landed. Then he Shot of, running towards her at tremendous speed. Leaving behind a trail of dust. When he near, he stopped. Kneeled near Grettle and picked her up, One arm under her knees, and one supporting her back and neck. He jogged towards and entrance, and carefully placed he Against it. Making sure she wasn’t uncomfortable, he took off his shirt (which was accompanied by the sound of cheering women) Folded it, and placed it under her head, which was accompanied by “aawh’s“ and “oowh’s”. Then he stretched his back and returned into the arena while smacking a Monster into the ground. (plus one for Jason)

Melpomene looked at Crona with an confused face, not really understanding what they were saying. But she shrugged her shoulders and faced Lykos with a Grin.

Lykos grinned, and deflected the whips with a boll of magic he had formed in his right hand. In his other hand he concentrated magic. ”Cosmic Rocket!” He said, He stretched his hand and the magic that had formed in his left hand grew in size and shape, and Flew Towards Crona with tremendous speed, and because they are standing so close to each other, the attack couldn’t miss.

Melpomene looked at how the two fought. Then she saw Lykos’ attack. She acted quickly. She stood in between the two, Disabling both the attacks. Then she quickly looked at Lykos raised her hand and said ”Cold Dragon!” Out of her hand, an Enormous Blue Dragon, made out of a blue mist like material appeared between Lykos and Melpomene, Pushing the two apart. With her other hand Melpomene controlled the dragon. Making it fly upwards first, and then making it fly Head first into Lykos.

Lykos, unable to use magic (because it was still nullified) or dodge the Enormous dragon took the hit Full on. He grabbed the side of its head and Braced his feet. Stopping him and the dragon from hitting the wall. He let out a little sigh of relief that he wasn’t smashed into the wall. But then he heard Melpomene Giggle, and a chill went down his spine when The Dragon opened its mouth and Roared a Blast of Cold Blue Wind-like material on Lykos, Making him Fly and smash into the wall.

Melpomene Laughed (a sweet childish laugh, making the crowd go aawh) and skipped up and down, looking at Crona with a huge smile. "Did you see that" she said happily.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptydi jan 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Xephan didn't see it coming. His mind was clouded with rage when he jolted for Nicholas. but after a flash of light the boy vanished, only to appear again right in front of him, evading his attack and launching him backward. All he could do was be amazed by the power behind the attack. While he flew, he caught a glimpse of Nick coming after him, then sharp pain told him that he wasn't done yet. After being hit repeatedly, he was launched once again, this time into the arena wall. All air was blown out of his lungs as he felt the stone behind him break. His body felt broken and bruised, so much that he didn't even feel the impact of the big sphere of light that hit him afterwards. His arms would not move nor would his legs. He just hung there, embedded into the stone wall in a Xephan shaped hole.

Orifiel's heart filled with joy and amazement as she saw how Nickolas beat up her half brother. She concentrated and continued to give the boy's moves that bit more power to truly hurt Xephan. "The skill though...thats all him..." She grinned. She had to put her hand in front of her face when the big sphere of light hit. But the sight afterward was amazing. Xephan was defeated...

"WHAT AN A-M-A-ZING COMEBACK FROM YOUNG NICHOLAS!!" Bob sounded like he was jumping up and down in his chair.
"You are absolutely right Bob! Backed by the supporting magic of the Sky Phoenix, Nick breathes new life into Phoenix Slayer magic!! It looks like that is our first KO of this round!! And no second to late!! I just got a message from the jury that the end of the battle royal is nigh!!"
"W-H-A-T a shame Sharon, the contenders are just getting started. But it cannot be helped. This is your last chance to S-C-Ore point for your guild!!"

Orifiel looked at the screen where the points were shown. A big cross appeared over Xephans grinning mugshot. under it was a measly 10 points for his guild, tying them with titans Eye. Underneath her own face was a total of 21 points. Lykos had scored 27 points up until now and Grettle was just above that with 28 as was Jason with 30 points. On the bottom of the rankings were Melpomene with 7 and Nickolas with 9 points (which he had earned during the attack that ended Xehan)... Orifiel frowned and looked at Nick as she walked over to him. "Nick, I'd start killing some monsters if I were you...But first i have a message for Auriel." Her face turned serious. "Alcor is planning something. We are not sure what, but people have been vanishing and Alcor had left the tower just before the score announcement. We are not sure if this is connected, but i think it is something that someone should look in to."

Crona grinned as she saw Mel stopping Lykos dead in his tracks. "You are dangerous, you know that? I'm glad that i'm on your side." She launched herself into the air with blasts of fire from her feet. She put her hands together and the fire over her body blazed high up. "MAGMA MAKE: METEOR!!" A big sphere of magma formed and grew to the size of a house. With great force, Crona flung the huge projectile at Lykos.

Grettle felt how she was kicked upward, and let out a dazed "Huh?". The next attack in the air, cracked her jawbreaker plate, which made her in stead, let out a loud "OOOOOF" and send her flying. She flew like a rag doll, flapping in the wind with a tired face. "kaaaawaaaaiiiiii....." and when she landed her eyes had turned into spirals and her mouth was wide open, with drool dripping out of it on the ground. She didn't even notice Jason picking her up and bringing her back to the entrance of the arena.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyza jan 31, 2015 4:17 am

Nicholas looked at the screen and nodded “yeah, and quick also” he said. He was about to tear some monsters a new hole when he heard what Orifiel had to say. He nodded “I’ll make sure that master will get to hear this….” He said, before turning away and launching himself into a group of monsters (about 10 of them) who had just spawned. A big explosion followed engulfing Him and the monsters, when the clouds of dust whittled away Nicholas was seen standing, but not for long because he had seen another group. He turned to them. He took a deep breath and said “this is going to cost a lot of magic Power, but I have no choice ”Magnificent Song of the light phoenix!”. instead of the 5 spheres of light that had appeared before. There where now 10 spheres of light. Who were double the size of the 5 spheres that had appeared before. The attack Blasted across the field hitting one monster after the other and searing only inches past Jason, who could evade it just in time.

”By The light, would you look at that M-A-G-nificent comeback by Nicholas, These last 2 attacks just got him twenty more points! He is now in second place, in such a big tempo!”

Nicholas looked at the score board with a big smile. Unlike Jason who looked at it with a grumpy Face (Klik on face!). He looked Nicholas “You little… AARG you are not going to win from me!” he said Launching himself towards Nicholas. Nicholas turned towards Jason and said “Well, I don’t like your attitude mister!” He held his hands up, Jason was just about to start his attack when Nicholas said ”Sword of light: Excalibur!” A giant sword of light appeared out of Nicholas’ hand, which shot towards Jason, engulfing him. The sword soared on and came to a halt when it hit the wall of the arena (taking 4 more monsters with him). When the sword disappeared a Jason shaped hole was seen in the wall. Jason climbed out of it with an even more grumpy face than before. Barley able to stand he walked through the arena, with a bit of a defeated look on his face.

whoa, as long as the battle between Xephan and Nicholas took, as quick the battle between Jason and Nicholas ended. the female commentator said. “With this Nicholas is now in first place with 33 points!”

Nicholas looked up towards his tower and smiled at them with a big simle.

Melpomene looked at Crona with a big smile “Thank you” she said while huffing and puffing. The fight started taking a toll on her.

Lykos looked at the big meteor and started to laughed “I am a cosmic Devil slayer, meteors don’t have any effect on me” he said. He stretched his arms, and caught the large magma meteor. He took a bite out of it, looked at Crona and said “Real meteors are much tastier…but hey I can’t be picky now right” he said before opening his mouth wide and eating the whole thing in one bite (yeah, the hole bloody thing). He swallowed it with a loud *gulp* sound and let out a loud sigh “now that I’ve eaten, I’m all powered up” he said, He took a deep breath and said “Bellow of the Cosmic Devil slayer!” a Large white and red flame like beam, blasted out of his mouth.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptydi feb 03, 2015 7:13 am

Orifiel smiled when Nicholas took first place. Then she realised she was still a contestant herself. "Damn, i almost forgot..." She quickly went into a fighting stance and just as fast dashed forward into a group of monsters. With a gale of wind she blew them into the air without them being able to lift a finger and sped after them one by one, cutting them down with sharp blades of air magic.

Crona's jaw clenched (even though it was not visible) as she saw how Lykos ate her attack. "That did not go as planned..." She then saw how the beam came her way. She reacted quickly. The ground under her feet started to glow red hot, and in a matter of seconds turned into red hot boiling magma. Just as the beam was about to hit her, the pool of magma swallowed her up and slowly disappeared. Under the ground, Crona was not able to see her opponent, but she noticed every single vibration that was made by touching the ground. She first swam (yes she swims through magma, deal with it) to Melpomene and let her voice rise up to the surface just under the little girl. "We should end him now...Try to nullify his magic, I've got your back. Then we both go in for the final blow."

Ariel Was overjoyed. Nick was not just fine, he was in first place!!! She found herself cheering for him even louder then before, louder then the crowd even.

Tibauld had equiped his cheerleaders outfit and was jumping and performing all kinds of gymnastic feats while cheering "N,I,C,K GOOOOOOOO NICK!!"

Castiel was happy that his sister was happy again and started cheering aswel.

Maric however, did not look at the specticle that was unfolding in the last few minutes of the battle royale. He looked at Castiel (klik klik, just the clothes and the hair, not the staff/spear thingy) who not just looked different but seemed to emit a whole new kind and level of energy. He tapped Lucifer on his shoulder. "Are you seeing this?" He said, pointing at Castiel.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptydi feb 03, 2015 10:38 am

Nicholas smiled. ”Better try and raise the gap between Jason and me he thought. He looked at a group monsters (5), who were charging towards him. He swung his arms in a circular motion and said ”Arial Pose!”. The monsters were pulled towards Nicholas by a sphere like cyclone, when the monsters where close to Nicholas he places his index fingers and middle fingers of both hands against each other (like a cross) and said ”Emera Baram!”. A big magic circle appeared in front of Nicholas, followed by 4 smaller magic circles appearing next to the big one ( 2 on either side like a plus) which started to turn in counter clockwise and clockwise circles (inner ring turns counter clockwise, and the outer ring the other way). Then an enormous concentrated blast wind and wind blades at the monsters, raging through the arena. Before the blast was gone 3 more monsters got caught in the blast (making his total scored points 40)

Sam looked at Nicholas’ attacks with big eyes, his chin dropped on the floor. “H-H-How, HOW POWERFULL HAS HE GOTTEN!!” Sam shouted, while looking from Lucifer to Auriel. “Also…I kind of forgot he could do wind magic…” Sam added with a sheepishly smile.

Lucifer smirked when Sam looked at him and shrugged his shoulders. He felt Maric tap his shoulder. His face got a serious.  He turned to Marci and said “I am, and I’m slightly worried about the origin of this change…I only hope he didn’t make some weird pact with someone that might backfire on him…” he turned and look at his nephew with a worried face. He looked at his uncle. To see if he could read his face, and see what he was thinking about this.

Jason had quickly recovered himself. He looked at Nicholas with an angry look on his face. He went into a fighting stands, with his legs spread (his left in front of him and the other behind him) and his arms in the same position (only opposite form his legs). ”Secret triple MA technique; forbidden Style: Doko kara shi (Death from everywhere)” A dark aura appeared around Jason, and his eyes turned red. He started to move his arms, but before he could do anything, he felt a weird energy around him, one that was not part of his magic. Light blue, golden, white and black sparks started to appear around him. Suddenly he was engulfed by an enormous pillar of light blue, golden, white and black light. ”Jason you Idiot, we talked about this. You are lucky I don’t kick your ass out of this guild. I do however, kick you out of this tournament when this round is over.
Anna saw how Angry Jason had gotten, “Ow this isn’t good…for that nick guy that is!” she said laughing. When the black aura appeared she looked at Jason with an confused face. She turned to Jack and said “I didn’t kno….” She looked at Jack with Big eyes, and a scared face. She had never seen her Master like this. The other members hat set a few steps back, as did Anna. Jack was Furious, his face was not the normal kind face the members where used to, instead it was the creepiest thing they ever saw. A vain was throbbing above his left eyebrow. “Jason you Idiot” he said, but he didn’t say it in a loud voice, which made it even more frightening. A light blue, golden, white and black aura appeared around Jack. (and then the thing with Jason happens). “He can count himself lucky I don’t kick his ass out of this guild. AND that we are not disqualified from the tournament” he said, while he clearly cooled off. Jason lay on his back on the ground looking up with eyes spinning "G-Gomenasai, master. It wont happen again" he said. He turned over and started to crawl over towards Grettle.

Lykos looked at Melpomene, and saw here starting an attack. He looked her in the eyes and said, “I’m not going easy on you just because you are little, do you understand?”
Melpomene laughed and nodded and looked at the ground for a second. “you don’t need to be” she said. While raising a hand. But when she looked up Lykos was gone. She looked around. A shiver went down her spine when she heard his voice really close “I’m right here”.  She looked up. The last thing she saw was Lykos’ hand.
Lykos Pushed Melpomene onto the ground, making some sand fly up. Melpomene let out an “Oumpf” When her face hit the ground. Lykos flipped backwards (while still in the air, because he didn’t want to put his full wait on Melpomene’s face). Then he Made a large sphere of Cosmic energy appear in his hands “And now for the second part of the act” He said while staring at the ground from where he heard Crona’s voice. He started his attack, but before he even got close, a loud Gong was heard.  

GONGGG
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptydi feb 03, 2015 11:28 am

Crona had lost Lykos for only a few seconds, but already he was behind Mel. "So fast!!" She gasped. She felt how MEl got pushed into the ground, and she directly made herself ready to retaliate. Just as she blasted out of the ground just in front of Lykos, followed by a flow of hot magma and flames blazing hotter then before, she heard the gong signalling the end of the round.

"AND THAT WAS THE E-N-D OF THE FIRST ROUND!!!" Bob's voice thundered even louder then the gong over the arena.

Crona looked up in shock. She hadn't even heard that the round was ending!!

"Indeed Bob and my my what an exciting round it has been!! We've seen astounding feats of magic, bravery, power and defeat!!" The crowd went wild.

"A-B-S-O-Lutely Sharon!! And we have ourselves a clear result!!" The big screen flickered and the pictures of the contenders moved to their respective places.

"Now first let me explain the rankings. The first 3 places wil receive the most points that will ultimately count up to the final result. For this round that will be 10 for first place, 9 for second and 8 for third. After that the fourth place will get 5 points, fifth will get 4, sixth gets 3, seventh gets 2 and eighth gets 1 point." The crowd had gone quiet during the explanation, obviously doing their best to understand the math.

"T-R-U-E as my love for alcoholic beverages Sharon!! And now the results of this round!!" A silence fell over the whole stadium. Every contender, guild member and crowd member held their breath.

"As you can see, First place goes to Nicholas with 40 points from Phoenix Heart!! Second is Jason with 31 points for Dragons Fang!! And the 8 points for third go to Lero Hiza's Grettle with 28 points!!" The Crowd erupted into loud cheering. But then some rummaging and mumbling was heard through the microphone.

"Really? Thats A-M-A-Zing!!" Said the muffled voice of the male commentator. He then grabbed the microphone again. The Jury has made a last minute change to the rankings ladies and gentlemen!!" Silence came back.

"Indeed Bob!! Due to her outstanding show of kindness and prowess over her magic, the jury has bestowed another 2 points to Orifiel Melissae of Silver Furies!! One for bringing back Nicholas from the brink of death and one for her assistance in taking down Xephan!! This puts her total at 30 points, and moves her to THIRD PLACE!!" Cheers erupted again.

Orifiel couldn't believe what she heard. She got awarded points not for taking someone down but bringing someone back to the battle? Her heart pumped in her throat. She got third place. A smiled swiped over her face and she jumped into the air with a loud yell of happiness.

Grettle stared at the screen in disbelief as she saw her picture drop down to fourth place. Slowly her underlip started to tremble. "But....I...was....KAWAIIIIII" She started crying and screaming dramatically, and beating her fists on the ground, which made it crack and tremor around her.

Tibauld, Sam, Castiel, Ariel and Azrael had erupted into a circular dance while they cheered and called Nicks name.

Maric looked at Lucifer and nodded. "He wouldn't be that stupid right?" Just as he finished speaking and wanted to join in to the festivities, he felt a presence coming up the tower. A very powerful aura of spiritual power was about to enter the room. The door opened as Maric looked at it. From behind the wooden door a female hooded figure emerged (Klik Klik). Maric stared at her with open mouth. "You?..."

Castiel saw who entered the room and smiled. He broke away from the dancing circle and walked over to the woman. "You made it!! I hope the directions i gave you were easy to follow?"

The woman smiled. "Don't worry Castiel, I did not need your directions to find this place..." Her gaze lingered on Maric. She had spoken with a thick arabic accent. "Good to see you again Maric...Oh no wait...It is Justice now right? The years have been kind to you."

Maric got a grip on reality again and hurried to get on one knee and bow before the woman. "It is truly an honor to see you again Divinity..."

The woman laughed. "Oh please Maric, no need for formalities. We are of the same rank now." She gestured for Maric to stand up again and walked over to embrace him. As she let go her face turned serieus. "I know it is a bit late but i am truly sorry for your fathers death...He was a good man."

Maric did so and was a bit perplexed as the woman hugged him. He looked down as she mentioned his father. "He was indeed. But it was a long time ago and i have followed in his footsteps." He turned towards the rest of the guild who had watched them as the scene unfolded. "Let me introduce you all to Yasmeen Al Zahra...One of the leaders of my order and Soul Mage of Divinity."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyvr feb 06, 2015 5:30 am

After all the points where told, Nicholas heard how many points he had scored in such little time. He looked up at the phoenix heart tower. thrust his fists in the air and shouted(/screamed) ”YEAAH! PHOENIX HEART IS THE BEST. GUILD. EVER!!” followed by an even louder roar of victory.

Jason opened his eyes his eyes when he heard roaring. He lay there on the ground. He looked from the score board to his tower, he raised his left hand and spread his index and middle finger “Numero Dos, Bitches!” he said with a smirk.

Jack looked at Jason with a stern face, but when he turned around he couldn’t help but smile. Despite his members carelessness for the rules they put up, he did get them into second place. ”Well done Jason….But I still kick you out of this tournament, you broke the one rule you vowed never to break” He said to Jason telepathically. The only Jason did was nod, as a sign of an answer. Jack turned abruptly to Flora, which made her startle. He stared deep into her eyes with a serious gaze before Saying “Jason is out of the tournament, Flora you replace him as of now” he smiled to her and walked out, leaving the rest of the guild flabbergasted. They led out a loud “HEAH?!”

Lucifer looked at Maric “let’s just say, I hope he isn’t, cus if he is, he is in for a hole leap of trouble” He said with a smile. He heard the door open and directed his attention towards the door.

She heard a lot of cheering inside the room, which she knew was because their guild had just won the first round, she had to admit she was impressed at how the boy managed to defeat his attacker (who obviously only wanted to harm the boy), and score 40 points with ease although he did had to die first she thought. When Yasmeen entered the room it went quiet. She heard how Maric praised her and couldn’t help but smirk. She heard how Maric introduced Yasmeen to the guild and turned towards the door. She lifted up hear Shield (klik klik) and gently pushed the door open. She walked straight towards Maric and said “You haven’t forgot your old friend Joan have you?” her voice was melodious, but stern. She rose to her full length and smiled at Maric, her Armour (klik klik) shining in the light.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyzo feb 08, 2015 12:13 am

Maric was less suprised by the appearance of Joan then with that of Yasmeen, Since he knew that the soul of valor always accompanied the soul of divinity when on mission. "Good to see you too Valor, I wouldn't dare forget about you." He smiled and made a small bow with his hand on his heart, to show respect. He then turned towards the rest. "And this is Joan De La Sainte, soul of Valor."

Auriel walked over to Yasmeen and shook her hand. "It is an honor to finally meet the new soul of divinity." He then turned to Joan and did the same. "And ofcourse the soul of valor. I knew your predecessors very well."

Yasmeen smiled as Auriel shook her hand. "Yes i know, she told me a lot about you Auriel."

Maric looked at Joan and Yasmeen. His face turned serieus. "It seems like the whole trinity has fathered...Usually that is for a reason. Dare i ask what this reason is?"

Yasmeen turned towards Maric. "You are not wrong Maric...We have indeed a reason to come here. We believe a great evil is about to be set loose upon the world." She looked at Auriel. "Someone is preparing to free Malevolence from his prison..."

Auriels face turned grim. He then looked at the rest. "We shouldn't talk here. You three and Lucifer come with me now." He turned around and nodded at Mag's who also followed. He walked over to a door that lead to another room.

Tibauld hardly heard a word of what was said from the moment the door had openend for a second time, for in had come an angel of beauty and elegance as he has never seen or heard from before. His jaw had dropped to the floor and his eyes had formed hearts. His real heart thumped loudly in his chest. "Oh my..." Was the only thing that he could bring himself to say.

Castiel's face turned disappointed when Auriel wanted to leave the room. "HEY, Why am I not allowed to come?!!?"

"Well D-O-N-E Contenders, you may return to your towers!! N-O-W we will have a short break until the first round of battles!! Decide who will represent your guild during these battles and send them to the arena entrance in 2 hours!!!" Echoed the voice of male commentator over the stadium.

Hydra had watched the round from on top of the tower, where he wouldn't be bothered. He now flew back down and entered the tower through balcony under him. "Well, that was anything but a good score. We had an edge by winning the favorites round and we didn't even win." His voice had a faint tone of disappointment in it, though he did his best to make it sound as blank and indifferent as possible.

Hester rolled her eyes. "I think Lykos did a very good job. We aren't last right? So why be sad?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyza feb 14, 2015 6:06 am

Joan nodded to Maric with a smile, and bow before Auriel when he shook her hand “It’s an honour to meet you to sir, my predecessor was very fond of you, he said you were his best sparring partner he ever had ” she said solemnly.

Lucifer watched the conversation in silence and nodded when his uncle asked him to follow him, he knew something was up. Him and Auriel talked about Malevolence before, Serious mode, activated Lucifer thought.

Sam looked from Tibauld to Joan and back at Tibauld. He nudged him against his shoulder. “Earthland to Tibauld, Tibauld are you still there?” he said jokingly, “Looks like you found another girl to fall in love with, but who will eventually ignore you…how many will that be now? 10…15?” he added.

Lucifer turned around and faced Castiel, his face was serious “Castiel, this is a serious matter…you understand that you are still too young to join us right?” he said.

Nicholas ran up the stairs of the guilds tower, glowing with happiness form his victory. When he came into the hallway above the stairs he saw, 2 women, Maric and Auriel exit the room (Lucifer is saying his thing to Castiel). He ran towards Auriel “Auriel, Auriel, I have to speak with you…Orifiel told me to tell you something…” he said.

Colossus nodded at Hester “twas but the second round of many, we can still win this thing. Plus, Lykos had shown his true strength, something which we hadn’t seen in a long time” he said. “Besides, isn’t this tournament mainly about having fun, rather than winning…I mean our guild had a bad reputation because of…our former ‘Guildmaster’…I think it is important that people see the NEW Virtus Ethernal.” He added.

Melia and Euryale nodded at what their master said, As Lykos walked in.

“Sorry I was not capable of winning this round, master” he said in his (now) gentlemanlike accent.

Colossus shook his head and said “You did great Lykos…By the way, did you Accent change during the fight?” he said.

Lykos smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head, but before he could answer, Melia was standing next to him, looking at him with Huge eyes “I didn’t know you were so Strong!” she said.

klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyza feb 21, 2015 12:08 am

Castiel grumbled. something that sounded like "Bloody dragonshit." but didn't try to follow his uncle and cousin into the other room.

Auriel turned around to Nicholas when he came into the room. He smiled and directly walked over to him. "Great job Nick, i knew you could do it." He smiled a warm smile, but then turned serious. "But i really have to excuse for not having time to celebrate right now. There have been developments....What did Orifiel tell you?"

Tibauld snapped out of his trance when sam spoke. He then turned to him and held up his fist. "NON of you bussiness Sam!! Those girls were just blind sighted. This time will be different." With the last part he smiled his confident cocky smile.

Ariel smiled when Nick entered the room, but halted her stride towards him when he called for Auriel. She realised she had almost ran over to him and would have glomped (klik klik) him. She could hit herself in the face. 'Pull yourself together Ariel, you are a phoenix, not a bloody fangirl..'

Hester jumped up from her seat when Lykos entered the room and airhugged him. "You were brilliant Lykos!!" She dropped to her feet again and smiled. "It doen't matter that you didn't win!! Ignore Hydra hes just being snaky again..." She shot a vile look at Hydra.

Hydra grimaced and lifted his shoulders. "I'm just saying that we had an advantage but blew it...nothing to do with how Lykos handled himself in the arena..."

Ettin laughed loudly. "Indeed!! Heroes aren't made by winning every fight!! Its the standing up after losing what makes a hero!!" He hit Lykos on the back with his big hand and handed his drinking sack to Lykos. "Here, drink my friend!! On a good battle!!"

"Well Bob, the jury sure took their time with discussing, but the decision has been made for the mid round battles!!"

"Indeed they have Sharon!! And it looks like they will be just as E-X-C-Iting as the last round has been!!

"Compleetly true Bob!! The following line up has been made!! Phoenix Heart will fight Lero Hiza!!! Virthus Ethernal will fight Titans Eye!! Dragons Fang will fight Crescent Shadows!! Silver Furies will fight Virgins Kiss!!"

"What an A-M-A-Zing line up Sharon!! I am eager to see them brawl for yet another B-O-N-U-S for the second round of the tournament!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptydo feb 26, 2015 6:19 am

Nicholas nodded “She said that a guy named…Alcor? Is planning something, she said she isn’t sure what he is planning, but apparently people have been vanishing, she said that Alcor left the tower just before the score announcements. She said she is not sure if this is connected, but she says it’s something someone should look into…” He said, he looked past Auriel and saw the 2 women, he whispered ”Who are those two? Are they a threat?. Then he looked to the other side of Auriel and looked into the room, he saw Tibauld and Sam talking then Castiel, he looked different. Then he saw Ariel and his heart skipped a beat. He wanted to rush towards her, but first he had to finish his conversation with Auriel, so all he did was wave and smile sweetly.

Sam looked at Tibauld with big eyes, and then started to laugh like he just heard the funniest thing in the world “Yeah, you keep dreaming buddy” he said, while tears where flowing out his eyes from laughter.

Lykos laughed, “Thanks you guys, I appreciate it” he said. He smiled when he heard Hester talk about Hydra. He nodded and winked at him, letting him know it’s no biggy. Lykos laughed together with Ettin, and fell how his big hand slapped on his back, He wobbled forward a little bit, Laughed some more and Happily accepted the drinking sack from Ettin.

Glykus laughed when he heard the announcement “Great! Now I can prove that Lerõ Hiza is worthy to be among these guilds” He said laughing.

Glitter fell on Glykus’ face. “Not so fast, my friend-mon” a melodious voice said “Who is saying that YOU will be the one to fight Phoenix Heart-mon”. A chill went down Glykus’ spine. “Well…I think it’s most wise to let me enter, because I think Phoenix Heart will also send in one of their strongest Mages, don’t you think?”

“MON, are you calling me weak-Mon?!” the voice said. “Are you calling ME Edward (klik klik) Weak!” he shouted.”

Glykus looked sheepishly from Edward to Herbert and formed the words “Help”

Colossus “Hmmm titan’s eye hey? Who will we put up against them?” he asked to no one in particular while looking around the room.

klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptywo maa 04, 2015 12:52 am

Auriel looked at Nick. He heard what he said and let it meal through his head. "Thank you Nicholas. Now go and celebrate your victory with the rest of the guild." He beckoned for Lucifer and Maric to follow and entered the other room together with Yasmeen and Joan.

"D'you think that Alcor is trying to free Malevolence?" Mags's voice echoed through the room as the others entered it aswell. Her green skin wrinkled by the frown that was on her face. She walked over to the end of a table that stood in the middle of the room.

"I don't know Mags, but it is sure is a weird coincidence." Auriel answered as he walked to the head of the table.

Yasmeen closed the door behind her and looked around the room. "I'm sorry but i don't think i've heard all the names of those present yet..." She looked at Lucifer and Mags.

Mags took off her pointy hat and revealed her long black hair and green face. She grinned. "Well then let me introduce myself; Magdalin Theodora Newtseye, the second oldest member of Phoenix Heart."

Castiel was still disappointed but when he heard the line up for the battles his face cleared up. "I will battle!!! I'm all charged up!! Yasmeen helped me get stronger and i will show you guys what i can do!!" His hair cracked with electricity but this time his skin seemed to turn darker, towards a stormy grey color. His eyes lit up with an eery blue light.

Tibauld clenched his eyes into slits and looked at Sam. But then he heard Castiel and saw his skin turn darker. "Hold on...How exactly did she help you become stronger?...do i even want to know."

Castiel turned back to normal and looked at Tibauld with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know what you are thinking...But she is the Soul mage of Divinity...one of her special powers is magic bestowal!!" He thought back to just a day ago.

He had entered the big church that he had found during his wandering through the city. It was completely empty but for one hooded person who kneeled in front of the altar. As he entered the room the door fell shut behind him with a loud echoing boom. The hooded figure turned around.
"I'm sorry!!" Castiel half whispered to the person.
The hooded figure turned back towards the altar as he started walking through the church. Outside he heard a deep rumbling. 'Those are probably the thunderclouds I saw...' He had arrived at the altar and knelt down next to the hooded figure. Inside him he felt angry...and a bit of a loser. 'Why would I even consider this...Its not like I believe...' He frowned and closed his eyes. His will to become stronger had won from his scepticism. 'Hello?...god? I don't know if you can hear me....or if you're even there...But i need help...I need to make my guild proud...To make sure we win....I need to get stronger...' He willed with every bit of his body that his words would reach whatever there was up there. At first there was silence. But then he heard a female voice with a weird accent answer.
"That is a noble cause young phoenix..." Castiels eyes shot open and he looked around him. But all he saw was the hooded figure, still kneeling next to him in solemn silence. He shook his head and closed his eyes again. 'I always thought that god was a man...Not to sound ungrateful or anything...' Before he could continue he heard a soft laughter.
"Don't fret young phoenix, I am no god." The female voice answered again, this time sounding like she smiled.
Castiel frowned. 'But then what are you? Are you my past life?' Another giggle followed. This time Castiel opened his eyes again and saw the hooded figure hold its hand against where you'd think a persons mouth would be. The figure then turned its head towards him and revealed the face of a stunningly beautiful woman. "Don't be silly, im just a person.." she smiled at him.
Castiel jumped up and pointed at her. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! THATS PRIVATE!!" He yelled. He directly regretted yelling because the whole church echoed with his voice.
The woman started laughing. "Hush young phoenix, you'll wake the dead if you scream louder." She said smiling. She then stood up. "You said you wanted to become stronger yes? To help your guild? Other people would only want to get stronger for themselves..."
Castiel raised an eyebrow. "Why would you become stronger for yourself? Strength is needed to protect your friends and to make your family proud. What use is strength to yourself?" The woman smiled as he said that.
"You have a noble heart young phoenix."
"Please call me Castiel."
"Very well, Castiel...What would you say if i could help you get stronger? I can give you that...If you want it enough."
Castiels face lit up. "REALLY? You can do that? Who are you?"
The woman smiled. "I'm a friend." She walked around Castiel, lookig at him. "Yes, i think i can help you. Did you know that one of your first Reincarnations had the nickname "Stormcaller"? He had a very particular kind of magic. I think that if i give you the knowledge of that magic, you would be able to pick it up quite quickly..."

"Sooo...then she gave you that magic?" Tibaulds jaw dropped down. "Thats amazing!!"

Ariel waited until Auriel had left the room until she walked over to Nick as controlled as she possibly could. The last few steps changed into quick leaps and she threw herself around his neck. "NICK NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!! I WAS SO WORRIED!!" She pushed herself against his chest. "But i'm also so proud of you!! You were great!!"

Ettin took a long swig and belched. "I'll go!! I'll show them how Virtus Ethernal has risen from the ashes!!"

Hester smiled. "YES!! Ettin!! You can win this for sure!!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyza maa 07, 2015 3:56 am

Nicholas nodded at Auriel and then continued into the room. Then, suddenly Ariel Flung herself around his neck, making Nick loos balance. He listened to her with a big smile on his face. He placed a hand on her head and said “Don’t worry, I will not die again…I swear” he said, He wrapped his arms around her and softly said “I have never been more afraid in my entire life”.

Lucifer smiled and nodded “My name is Lucifer the fire phoenix, I’m Auriel’s nephew, and Second strongest in the guild” He said, with a slanted smile.

Joan looked worried, while the two where introducing themselves. If Mags is right, we will be in for a LOT of trouble she thought.

Sam looked at Castiel “Do you think she could use that power on us as well?” he asked “I mean, it would be awesome if I could get stronger” he added.

Azrael grinned at Sam, made a “Hmpf” sound and said “No magic in the world could make your weak ass stronger, idiot” He laughed.

Sam gnarled “Try saying that again!” he shouted. He clutched his hands into fists.

“Why, didn’t you hear me the first time…weakling!” Azrael shouted back.

Sam got enraged and lashed out at Azrael, who simply looked at Sam. Them Azrael quickly raised his arm and blocked Sam’s attack. He quickly grabbed onto Sam’s head, stepped alongside Sam’s body and smashed him into the ground. Which made Sam go down with big eyes. “You are a hundred years too young to be facing me Sam” Azrael said.
Azrael looked at his nephew, “I’m happy that you are more powerful now Cas, With your newly awakened power we can defiantly win this tournament” he said with a smile.

Colossus smiled and said “Then it is decided…Ettin! Will be our next Champion to take the stage and make Virtus Ethernal The winner of this tournament!!” he said happily
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Emptyzo maa 08, 2015 4:08 am

Castiel smiled confidently. "AYE!! I'm sure we will!!" He looked out of the window towards the arena when a loud gong signalled for the contenders to go to the arena's entrance. He turned towards the rest. "Don't bother wishing me luck guys. I won't need it anyway!!" And he ran of towards the door.

Ettin smiled and put his drinking skin back on his belt. He walked over to the door and looked back to his guild members as he opened it. "Let's see who they send in against us!!" And he walked down the staircase.

"And T-H-A-T was the gong Sharon!! The contenders are making their way to the entrance!!"

"Indeed Bob!! And the arena is already done for them to start!!"

During the reprieve, 4 big round pillars had risen up out of the ground. On the sides of the pillars were the guild insignia of the guilds that would battle on them.

Castiel grinned as he saw the big golden bird shimmer on a pillar next to the orange with pointy ears and horns of Lero Hiza. He started running. As he came near the pillar, he completely ignored the stairs and jumped up. With what seamed no effort at all he landed on the battle field.

Ettin had reached the final steps of the pillar that adorned the fiery heart of Virtus Ethernal and the vertical eye of Titans Eye. With a big grin he looked around the battle field. He grabbed his drinking skin and took a long drink and belched.

"The first two contestants have reached the battlefield Bob!! Oh im SO excited!!!"

"So they have Sharon, I'm E-X-C-I-Ted too!! It looks like Castiel Seraphim is coming out for Phoenix Heart and Ettin Heim will fight for Virtus Ethernal!!

Herbert beat the glitter from his robe and nodded. "Yes Edward, i think you should fight Phoenix Heart this round." he put a hand on Glykos's shoulder and whispered in his ear. "We may still need you for a different round."

Ariel lifted her head and looked at Nicks face. She put a hand on his cheek. "Don't you worry, I will never let anything like that ever happen to you again, even if i have to break through a magical barrier to do so." She smiled.

Yasmeen nodded at Lucifer and Mag's. "Thank you."

"Well now that we have THAT covered." Mag's turned serieus again. "Madame Pendragon is no woman of idle warnings. If she had Orifiel bring us a message, it is not without reason..."

Auriel scratched his chin. "But what reason could he possibly have? I did feel very uneasy during our meetings. A feeling that i couldn't quite place..."

Maric nodded. "And we shouldn't forget that Xephan just tried to murder Nicholas, which was definitely NOT his own idea. We know him better then to think he was the mastermind behind it."

Yasmeen frowned. "I did feel something earlier, deep within the bowels of the arena." She looked to her sides where Maric and Joan stood. "I'm sure that you two felt it as well."

Maric remembered. "Yes...It was a great concentration of fear...and then it was just...gone..."

Alcor had not even looked at Xephan when he returned to the tower. The metal phoenix knew what was expected of him and departed back to the living quarters of Crescent shadows. He was wise to not be anywhere near Alcor for some time. Alcors mind traveled down into the depths of the arena and felt his lackeys doing his dirty-work.'Good...' He stroked his goatee. "Miss Salem..." He said with a stern but calm voice. Behind him he heard tHigh giggle; "Giririri..". "It is your turn to fight. Do not disappoint me..." Another giggle was heard. "Giririri...I wouldn't dare to master-sama." A female voice had spoken. Not much later the door was heard and Alcor knew that this next pawn was making her way to the arena.

His grin became even wider as he saw his handywork. In the cage, that up until a few minutes ago had held a number of people, 5 imp like creatures rattled the bars and growled at each other. Torment breathed deeply. "This is true torment my friend...They are all perfectly conscious, they just can't do anything. They are all under our control. You may think pain is the best way to torture someone, Rage....but making them do horrible things and letting them watch is so much more gruesome and traumatising..." He sounded like he was a seriously messed up child with an equally messed up new toy.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 7 Empty

Phoenix Heart
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 7 van 8Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: ORPG's :: ORPG 2 personen-
Ga naar: