Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Phoenix Heart

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuteurBericht
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyma maa 16, 2015 8:05 am

Joan nodded shortly and said “Aye, I felt it too alright”

Lucifer looked around the table with a confused look in his eyes “Ehm, could someone fill me in on what you guys are talking about…who is Malevolence? And why are you all so shocked to hear that name?” he asked.

Azrael looked at Castiel and said “Well don’t flatter yourself, we weren’t going to anyways” he said with a smirk. He and Sam started laughing

Nicholas Smiled at what Auriel said, and gave her a tight hug, still too shy to do anything else. He let go of her, but grabbed her hand. He swiftly looked over to Castiel and said “Don’t listen to them, this will be easy for you” he said. He turned towards Auriel and whispered “I hope” while smiling.

Edwards smiled with a charming smile “Hmmm, Thank you master-mon” he said winking at Herbert. “I will do my best-mon” He looked over to Glykus “Hmmm, What is this in my pocket-mon” (pun intended) He said while putting his hand in his pocket. When he got it out he threw Glitter at Glykus “It’s Glitter-MON!” he said, while walking towards the arena laughing. Once he got to the giant pillar he looked proudly at his guildsign and gracefully walked up the stairs. When he got to the top of the stairs he looked at Castiel, made a graceful bow and said “Welcome, Castiel of Phoenix heart”.

Glykus fanned the glitters of his face. He looked at Herbert “I hope you are right…if this is the last opportunity for me to actually fight, I’m gonna beat that twinkling fairy attraction to a pile of Dust” he said rather sulky.

Dario looked at his master “I’ll go” he said mentally. He walked towards the doors of their chamber. Once he got to the giant pillar, he walked unto the stairs with his massive body. Once he got to the last he saw his opponent, about the same size as himself ”Greetings” he said telepathically. He walked towards his spot on the giant pillar and stood there, silently waiting for the sign that he could attack.

Jack looked at Flora “You can do this Flora, we believe in you…now the only one that has to believe is you” he said with a kind voice and smile. Flora Gulped “Well…if you say so” she said doubtfully. She started walking towards the pillar, trembling a bit. She looked around at the crowd and gulped again, this was her first Real fight, and she has never been more nervous than now. Why me! She thought I am still the newbie of the guild…I have never fought with other people before…sure I trained with Anna, Samantha and Jack…but still. She was visibly nervous. She started going up the stairs. Nervously whispering to herself “You can do this…you have trained for this moment”. When she got up the stairs she looked at the huge plateau with big eyes. Her gaze fell upon her opponent. She smiled and waved happily at her, “Haai, I’m Flora” she said happily. She started walking towards her opponent, to shake her hand and wish her good luck.

Samantha and Anna looked at each other with worried faces, then Samantha looked at Jack “Are you sure this is a good plan, I mean Flora is still so young (she’s 15) And look at her, she is adorable…and you have seen what Crested shadows is like, one of its members Killed that Nicholas kid, he was lucky that the sky phoenix was there…but Flora is all on her own” she said with a worried tone in her voice. “And we can’t do anything if something happens” Anna added.

Jack nodded and said “I understand you concern, but Flora is stronger than you think. Besides have a little fate in her. It’s true, this is her first fight, but if I wasn’t sure of her capability, I wouldn’t have brought her along with us” he said to them “I will take full responsibility if something happens to her” he added.

Rage looked at torment, pulled up an eyebrow and said "Pfff, believe whatever you want to believe...but, thats like, your opinion..friend!" he said in his always angry sounding voice. He walked over to one of the cages. "Can i play with one of those...i'm getting bored, and you can make new ones anyways" he said.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyzo maa 22, 2015 3:37 am

With a confident smirk and swinging hips, Medusa Salem (Klik Klik) made her way to the top of the pillar. A little later she saw a girl arrive on the opposite side who waved at her like she was a long time friend. Medusa smiled fiendishly. "Giriririri...Foolish girl. I do not greet my opponents. I beacon them farewell!!" She called. A soft hissing sound like a snake was heard from around her.

Castiel lifted an eyebrow when his opponent bowed before him. "Ehm...hey?" He said. He looked at the manboy that had come out for Lero Hiza. He smiled. "Well lets make this a friendly fight aye? I cant wait!! I'm all charged up!!" He said and jumped into a fighting stance.

Ettin grinned at the sight of his opponent. "WELCOME!!!" He called as he put away his drinking sack on his belt. After that he opened his hand and a flurry of snow was seen. Slowly a big two bladed axe made of ice formed in it. "Lets see who of us is most worthy of entering Odin's halls!!" He thundered over the round battlefield.

"All contenders have assembled Bob!! Is the battle ready to start yet?" The big screen jumped to a shot of a tall man with slik blond hair, mustachio and black sunglasses. In his hand he held a microphone and the other hand rested on a big red button on a pedestal.

"A-B-S-O-Lutely Sharon!! I am here with the O-F-F-Icial round starting button that will put up the barriers around the pillars!!"

"Great, Bob!! Now let me explain the rules for the vs battles.....THERE AREN'T ANY!! Aside from the normal rule banning lethal force from the tournament, absolutely everything is permitted!! There are no points to be won or monsters to fight!! Just a straight one vs one battle and the first to be KO'd loses!! The winner will get key information about the next round!!"

"I'm very E-X-C-I-Ted to see this Sharon!!! Now without F-U-R-Ther ado: Let the G-A-M-E-S begin!! May the O-D-D-S be ever in your favor!! O-P-E-N Sesemay!!! Etc. Etc." As Bob pushed on the button a shimmering barrier grew around the four pillars, locking the contenders in their separate battlefields.

Castiel looked around him and smiled. A current started to run over his body. "Lets do this!!! Are you ready?!!" He called towards Edward.

Auriel looked at Lucifer for a second. Then around the group. "Well i had hoped to wait until you'd get your past lives memories back...but it seems like they force our hands."  He turned towards him. "Malevolance is part of the reason you even exist...." He started pasing around the room. "As you know, your past life was Michael Lumiëri, my father... It is why i took you in and tutored you. But i have never told you how he died."

Mags nodded and rolled her eyes. "Where Auriel is so expertly talking around is the fact that Michael was part of a group that imprisoned a great evil from the world....and he died because Malevolance stole his power."

"This evil is the leader of the soul mages on the opposite side of the spectrum from me Joan and Maric. I suspect you already know about the Benevolent side...But where our highest power has no human form, the one of the Malevolent side descended onto the earth and wrecked havoc upon all its inhabitants in the form of a terrible demon named Ermac." Yasmeen continued.

"Together with myself, my father formed a group with the most distinguished mages of our time to combat this evil. This group included Mags, Bacalou, Polyhymnia, A child of the celestial spirit king and the incarnations of the souls of Justice, Divinity and Valor at that time." Auriel told him. His face became dark. "During this battle however, my father, your past life, fell prey to Ermacs most horrid power."

"Stealing someones soul and consuming it...gaining their magic." Mags added with a sinister ring to her voice.

"Unluckly for him, the soul of a phoenix isn't that easily quenched...and although Ermac stole Michaels magic, the soul of the phoenix endured, coming back to it's body." Yasmeen told reassuringly.

"This gave us a window of opportunity and we imprisoned him...Here under the city. It is why the games were created...To make sure that all the most powerful mages were at the place where Ermac was imprisoned every year around the time the barrier that keeps Ermac at bay grows a little weaker...." Auriel looked out of the window towards the hundreds of people that had come to the tournament. "Even after the plague raged through the city, some of us came back every year to check on the prison and make it stronger." Auriel then turned back to Lucifer. "My father however...wasn't lucky enough to have seen this all happen. Greatly weakened by the fight, he returned home, only to find another phoenix waiting for him. Asmoday Devosly had always wanted my mother and envied my father for her affection. He had heard about what happend...and struck my father down then and there..." His face turned sour. "Although a powerful Phoenix herself...My mother could not protect herself from the Phoenix of darkness...and he forced himself upon her....and left....Nine months later a baby was born...She did not want to give it up, no matter how much i urged her to...That baby grew up to be the man that just now almost murdered my newest pupil..." Auriel shot a glance through the slit of the door and saw Nicholas smiling, looking at Ariel.

Mags face was sad as she walked over to Auriel and put her arm around his shoulders. For a small moment Auriel looked like the old man he was, mourning for his father and the mistakes that were made long ago.

Torment lifted his shoulders. "You go ahead, but we need to get more victims soon...we are running out...Where are the others actually?" He said a little irritated.

The bones on her dress rattled as she walked. Big hips swaying from side to side and her thick hair bobbing like a nest of living snakes. Her dress looked like it was made out of ripped sheets and sailcloth and her face was painted with a white skull. With elegant strides, Fear (klik klik, Maar dan met een wat langere jurk en overal botjes) crossed the dark corridor on bare feet that made no sound. Her dark skin was almost indistinguishable with the surrounding shadows. Behind her, another figure stepped on..Carrying a big sack filled with things that squirmed and made muffled noises....
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyma maa 23, 2015 10:29 am

Flora froze when she heard what her opponent said “W-Well…L-let’s make this a friendly fight...alright” she said while smiling sheepishly.

“MON! I Agree, let’s make this a fun battle-mon” he said. He placed his left foot in front of the other, bended his right leg, stretched his left arm half, making the palm of his hand face outward. He held his right hand underneath his chest with the palm of his hand facing up. “Ready when you are. Spark boy-mon”.

Dario nodded “Agreed” He said. After he said that he stretched his right arm and opened his hand. A small storm of sand whirled around his hand, and in it appeared a Chakram (klik klik).

Lucas looked at Auriel with big eyes “So…You are actually my son” he said with a humorous undertone. But then his face turned serious “No but serious, this Ermac guy sounds pretty dangerous” he said “Are you sure we can defeat…or lock him up again…if he gets released that is” He added.

Joan listened quietly “I think we can…but I don’t know if all of us will survive his attack, besides, If it’s true that Alcor and his henchmen are also helping…we’ll have to deal with those as well.” She said.

Lucifer thought about what Joan said. He looked at his uncle “But Auriel, you are much stronger now than when you fought him all those years ago…you can easily beat him now…can you” he asked, a little bit unsure if he wanted to hear the truth.

Rage smiled evilly. Reached into a cage and grabbed one of the creatures. He held it up and looked at it “Pathetic!” he said. His eyes got more fierce and the creature spontaneously combusted, Screaming in terror and pain. Then the fire stopped. Rage repeated it, making the creature scream again. Than he made the fire stop again. Rage repeated this for about ten times. Now the Creature was full of blisters and burns. He Grinned more evil. He threw the creature away. Then he stretched his hand in the direction the Creature was lying ”Hell’s Pillar!”. A Pillar of Extremely hot Red, purple and black flames Shot from underneath the creature. It only lasted a few seconds, but there was no trace that the creature ever lay there…or even existed, The floor was even cleaner that it was before. Rage looked at Torment and smiled like a child who just got a new toy “This was fun” he said with a Happy and childlike voice, that still had his angry undertone.

Lies sighed as he dropped the bag with new victims. “Seriously, Rage, do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get these victims.” He said with a snake like voice (no hissing though).

Rage looked at Lies with a bit of an astonished look “But you said that it was super easy”

Lies (klik klik, t is de linker) grinned underneath his mask “So you do know…good good” He said.

Rage looked confused at torment raising his shoulders to let torment know that he had no idea if it was hard or easy to get the victims.

klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptydo maa 26, 2015 3:07 am

"Very well!!" Called Castiel, and that very instant he disappeared in a white and blue flash of lightning. The air seemed to quiver with electricity. Then Castiel reappeared just on front of Edward. "Talon of the Thunder Phoenix!!" He called as he thrusted his lightning covered fist into Edwards chest.

"Giriririri..." was the only thing Medusa answered. As soon as the barrier was raised she sprang into action. She stretched her arms to her sides and showed the thick black dotted bands (klick klick) that had been tattooed on them. At first they just seemed to be motionless, but they suddenly started to slither and move. then the head became visible and they suddenly jumped off her arm and grew in size. Their tails still stuck on her arms, the big snakes started hissing violently. Meduse grinned widely and thrusted her arms forward. "Sacha, Nagini, ATTACK!!" the big snakes shot forward with wide gaping mouths.

Ettin's laugh thundered through the arena. He then raised the axe with one hand. "Winds of Jotunheim!!" Above the battlefield a big cloud formed. wind started to howl and the temperature dropped to dangerously low degrees. The air grew thick with snow and everything frosted over. Ettin the started running. "Cutting edge of Skadi!!" The edge of his axe lit up with a cold blue light as Ettin readied it to strike his opponent.

Auriel looked at Lucifer. "Ermac was already to much for the combined might of 9 of the strongest wizards at that time, and even now i do not rival his power. We imprisoned him with a ploy...he was surprised by something he had not anticipated. If he were to get released..." Auriel fell silent.

"Lets just make sure that those basterds not undo our hard work." Mags added.

Torment ignored Rage and immediately walked over to the sack. "Good!! More victims!! Lets put them with the others."

Fear smiled and tilted her head to the side. "Do you dislike confusion Rage? Don't worry, knowing does not make it better. Sometime ignorance is bliss." She then turned to torment. "Have we enough now? Has Dominance said anything? Has the prison been found?"

Torment shook his head. "He warned us not to contact him unless it was absolutely necessary...But no news yet on finding Ermac..."

Fear kept smiling. "To bad...We did find something out though...Apparently the souls of Divinity and Valor have joined their brother Justice in the tower of Phoenix Heart...Lies saw them..." She looked at Lies for confirmation.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyza apr 04, 2015 9:46 am

Edward looked at Castiel with big eyes, when his fists hit his chest. He looked at Castiel with a surprised look on his face. Then cracks started to appear in his face, more and more started to show. Suddenly he exploded into a cloud billions of tiny particles. Then the particles started to move, and swarm around Castiel into a vortex of glitter particles Enclosing him totally. Then a voice was heard outside of the vortex “Psyche!-mon” Edward said “Did you really think, an attack like that would hurt me in the slightest-mon?” he added. Edward made a flick with his hand, and sparks started to come of the vortex, which was still enclosing Castiel “I know that lighting won’t hurt a…’Mighty’ lightning phoenix like yourself. But don’t worry, this is not meant for that, this is meant to keep the lightning from escaping-mon” he said. He made flick with his other hand, and now red and brown sparkles mixed with the Yellow ones that made up the vortex. “These however, ARE for hurting you-mon” he said. And just when he said that, the sparkles mixed with each other. Now the vortex wasn’t only shooting lightning on the inside, but also Fire and Rocks at Castiel.

Flora screeched when the snakes flew at her, as a reflex she curled up behind one arm and thrust her other hand forward, releasing magic at the same time. A huge fiery red flower popped out of her hand, and shot a blaze of fire towards the snakes, engulfing them. Flora noticed that something had happened and peeked through one eye at her opponent. But she couldn’t see her opponent because her sight was blocked by the flower.

Jack grinned when he saw what happened “See, No need to worry” he said.

Dario, who was seemingly not affected by the cold didn’t move, until the last second, where he disappeared in a whirl of sand and reappeared right in front of Ettin. He nudged his Chakram against the axe of Ettin, blocking any possible attacks. He then lifted up his other arm for a strike towards Ettin, in his hand he had his other Chakram, which appeared while he reappeared. He struck down with the Chakram, which was followed by a slash of sand ”Don’t think light of me, master Ettin” he said mentally.

Lucifer nodded “I understand…but if it’s true what you say, then why are we still standing here, and not already on our way to either the location of this Ermac guy, or to Alcor and get information out of him…discreetly” he said.

Nicholas looked at Castiels battle and saw him getting engulfed by the Vortex. He sighed and looked at Ariel “Looks like your brother was too eager to fight…as usual” he said.

Azrael laughed “THAT IDIOT underestimate that glitter guy” He looked at Sam, “Looks like we shouldn’t underestimate that Lerõ Hiza guild…they are stronger then they look” he added.

Sam nodded “Yeah no kidding…They looked so…weak”

Joan shook her head “We can’t, they have eyes on us…we are being followed ever since we entered the city” she said. Looking from Lucifer to Yasmeen.

Rage nodded at Fear and smiled “Okidoki” he said with a childlike voice, and an innocent look on his face.

Lies nodded “Yesss, they have. I think they are consulting with the ‘great’ Auriel. Let’s just hope they don’t find out about this place…that would be bad” he said with his snake like voice.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyma apr 06, 2015 5:10 am

Castiel grimaced and lifted his eyebrows when Edward fell apart into a vortex of glittering particles. But then the grimace turned into a confident smile. "Great, I was hoping that this was going to be a challenge." The sparks that the vortex spewed out were pulled towards Castiel like he was a magnet and were absorbed by his body. Castiel's fist flashed and he punched forward into the wall of the vortex. But nothing happened. Castiel punched on all the while evading the fire and rocks that flew at him. But no matter how hard his punches were, the vortex would not budge. Castiel bit his lip. "I feel sorry for you man...I had hoped to not go all out just yet...But who am i kidding...i'm not well known for my patience and humility!!" He stopped punching and stood in a wide stance, with his hands balled into fists. Slowly his hair started to stand upright (Yes Super Saiyan Castiel ;D) as lightning cracked all over his body. His eyes glowed a eery blue and his skin turned dark grey like thunderclouds. His muscles flexed and he seemed to grow broader. All over his body blue lightning-bolts formed on his skin. Castiel (klik klik, but with shorter hair and no gauntlets or weapon) grinned. "You have awoken the stormcaller..." He had spoken with a deep and dark version of his own voice. Thunderclouds had gathered over the entire arena, blacking out the sun entirely. Suddenly the cloud above the vortex cracked. Castiel lifted his right hand upward, just as a bolt of lightning struck downward. "500 volt, Stormcallers Repulse!!" Castiel grunted and as he smashed the ground with his right fist a huge shockwave of white and blue energy blasted the vortex apart and left a big star shaped scorch-mark on the ground. Slowly Castiel lifted himself upright. His feet lifted off the ground as he started to levitate. He grinned and looked at Edward. He then took a deep breath. He put his hands around his mouth as if he was about to shout something "Stormcallers Bellow!!" He called and as he did a big twister of dark clouds and thunder raged towards his opponent.

Tibauld grinned. "Lookes can be deceiving Sam...Take yourself for example...You LOOK like a very strong wizard..." He didn't finish that statement but just grinned deviously.

Ariel rolled her eye's. "Yes well he's like that...Now you see what i had to live w-" But she was interrupted by the roaring sound of Castiel blowing away the vortex. With an open mouth she looked down at the dark grey figure with white hair that wore Castiels clothing. "Is that...Cas?" She asked frowning.

On the opposite side to Flora, Medusa fell to her knees. Her skin was red, black and her tattoos seemingly gone. With tears in her eyes she looked at her arms. "NOOOO SACHA, NAGINI!!!" She yelled. Her hands stroked the spots were the snakes had been before. Her grief stricken face turned into a maniacal frown that almost spit fire. She ripped off her top and a roar was heard. From her back a tribal Chinese dragon grew to huge proportions. "YOU WILL PAY FLOWER GIRL!!! YOU MAY HAVE SURPRISED ME WITH THAT FIRST ATTACK BUT NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!" The dragon roared and dove right at Flora. "QUILONG!!! DEVOUR HER!!!"

Ettin grinned. "I do not think light of you, or id already lay dead on the ground!! It is not honorable to underestimate your opponent, so neither should you!!" He wrenched his axe free and blocked the attack. Ettin the raised his fist. "FIST OF THE ICE GIANT!!" He thrusted his icy fist forward and landed the punch in Dario's chest. He knew that it wouldn't do much damage, but it would put some distance between them. As Dario flew backward Ettin raised his axe and smashed the bottom on the ground. "FIMBULWINTER!!" He bellowed and a loud howling was heard. The snowstorm grew larger to the point that you could only see a meter in front of you. Red eyes glowed in the dark. Big wolves made of ice and snow circled around Dario, but there was no sign of Ettin....

"I am with Lucifer on this, we have to do something...The outburst of fear that we felt...It must be related to all this. We can't go to Ermacs prison because that would show its location and we can't confront Alcor directly...Lets at least go check in the catacombs what is going on down there." Maric said.

Yasmeen shook her head. "Like Joan said, the three of us are being watched, they can probably sense us. The very moment we step out of this tower they w-"

"Then Lucifer and I go down there." Mags interrupted her. The room was silent. "Think about it...You three are on their most wanted list and Auriel can't go anywhere without attracting attention either. That leaves Lucifer and me...they would never expect Lucifer to leave the tower because his nephew is fighting, and they wont expect me cus I look like I can't cross the road without assistance." She continued confidently. She looked at Lucifer. "Well? You think you can keep up with me?" She asked.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyma apr 06, 2015 8:58 am

Edward grinned “This is good-mon” He said, while he started to laugh “Exactly what I would expect from you” he said. When the Thunder clouds raged towards Edward he grinned and lifted an eyebrow. He lifted his hands from his waist upwards making a cross in the middle. “Sparkling defence! Thunder Clouds!” He said. Grey and yellow sparkles appeared when Edward lifted his hands, they were thick streams of glitter, making a cross in front of Edward. The Twister slammed into the grey and yellow streams, but didn’t get trough it. The clashing of these 2 massive spells made a true light spectacle. When the twister ended, Edward slashed his hands back down. Making the streams flow out towards Castiel. He went into a fighting stance with his left foot forward. His hands meet at his right hip, both in opposite place of, but facing each other. He started to grunt and magical energy started to flow to and concentrate into his hands in the form of a boll of blue glitter. The energy that was emitted from the ball was enormous, while it grew in size. Because of the enormous energy, Edwards hair began to stand upright. Then his eyes looked fierce with a blue light forming around them. When the boll was the size of a large Melon he stretched his arms quickly whilst saying ”Energy glitter, Beam!”. A beam twice the size of the boll was, raged towards Castiel, while making a buzzing noise.

Sam huffed and opened his mouth to reply a witty comeback, but the bright blue light that was emitted from the battlefield caught his attention. His mouth dropped to the floor “D-Damn…I’m glad I’m not between those monsters…I thought that Castiel would be done with him quickly now that he has powered up so much…”

Azrael was amazed as well “Hmm, I think Castiel must praise himself lucky that he met whatshername. Otherwise this battle would be over already…” he said.

Nicholas started laughing “Yeah, looks like Castiel is having a tough time, even with his new found power…Damn that Edward is strong” he said still laughing.

Flora looked at the dragon with big eyes. She was about to panic, but then she saw her Master and guild rooting for her. She saw Jack smiling at her with the confidence that she could win this. Who am I fooling she thought I can beat this girl! I can actually beat her. She smiled confidently. “O no you don’t!” she said. Flora jumped aside, evading the large dragon. While she jumped she waved her hand “Pomegranate!” she said. Around the dragon and in the path it would take to get to her, red fruit sprouted out of the ground with a plopping sound. The would detonate when something touches or comes close to it. Causing a big explosion. Then she looked at her opponent. With her other hand she waved at her while saying “What you can do, I can do as well” followed by ”Dragon Orchid!”. Out of her hand a beautiful orchid sprouted. Which Grew into a large Flowerlike serpent Dragon. With the head of the orchid + some eyes. It stormed towards Medusa with a loud screech.

”Would you look at T-H-A-T Sharon, two dragons both made from C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-L-Y different forms of magic.”
”Indeed Bob, They might be completely different, but both beautiful in their own way nonetheless”. the female commentator said.

When Dario got hit by Ettins icy fist, He was pushed backwards. But the punch itself didn’t inflict any damage because it was absorbed by the Sand like structure of Dario’s body. Dario made a sigh like sound. He spread his arms and pointed both of them to each of the wolfs. For a moment nothing happened, but then large shockwaves of sand started to come out of Dario’s hands. He focused on Ettins energy level and spoke to him ”Let’s turn this scene” he said. The shockwaves grew bigger, blowing away the wolves, and making them fall apart by the cutting power of the sand. In no time the scenery had changed, form an icy wasteland to a barren desert. Dario looked at Ettin, who was now covered in sand. [i]”Sand and ice, good opponents”[i] he said. He raised his hand, and large Spikes broke out of the surface and levitated above the ground, with their point aimed at the sand covered Ettin. Dario spread his hand, and the Spikes Shot towards Ettin with great velocity.

Lucifer looked at Mags with an amusing face and laughed “Right back at you obasan!” he said. Then he looked at Auriel. “I can create a thought projection. This way we can keep in touch, and let the enemy think that I am still in the tower with you” he said. He look around for agreement.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptydi apr 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Castiel grinned as the beam sped his way. He lifted his hand. "Supercel." He rumbled. The air shimmered around him as a magnetic force field formed. As the beam hit the shield the surface rippled like water, but it didn't break through. As the beam ended, the ripple had reached the back of the shield. The shield shimmered and the energy it had absorbed started to flow into Castiel through little bolts of lightning. "You do realise i am like energy incarnate?" He grinned. He then raised his hands. The blue lightning bolts on his arms spread further down. "Chain Lightning!!" He slammed his arms backward and long chains of lightning formed from his arms. Electricity cracked under his feet and he shot forward. After a few meters he whipped both hands forward taking the lightning with them.

"Indeed Sharon, but look O-V-E-R there!! Castiel is showing off magic he did not have before!! By the gods it looks P-O-W-E-Rfull!!"

"Castiel did become stronger indeed...He can actually win this.." Tibauld said as he saw the ease at which Castiel stopped Edwards attack.

Her eyes still spitting fire, Medusa streched her arms downward with the palms facing forward. Down her arms a number of tattood tribal throwing stars moved to her hand. She then made a throwing motion and shot a throwing star into a pomegrenate, which exploded. She kept running and throwing until all explosive blooms had been hit. She then let the big black dragon twist towards the big dragon orchid. It roared and spat black fire towards the flower. "Giriririri!!!" Medusa laughed. "Hiding behind your petty flowers is SO WEAK!!" She raised her arms, down which a thick line with an arrow on it moved. "VECTOR STRIKE!!" She yelled and whipped her arms forward. 8 (four from each hand) arrow tipped lines shot forward (klik klik), directly at Flora.

Hester looked amazed at Floras magic. "Oh that flower is so beautiful!! I should remember that..." She picked up a noteblock and wrote something down in it.

Ettin only laughed. He then raised his axe and one by one he slammed the spikes down. He then spread his stance. "Right you are, I must admit I am not used to these climates...in my homeland the snows are eternal!! But a warrior must adapt to everything!!" He took a deep breath. "JOTUNS BELLOW!!!" As his voice thundered over the crowd a blast of ice, snow and wind came out of his mouth and raged towards Dario.

Maric grimmaced. "Very well then..."

Yasmeen nodded. "This is the best idea i guess..."

Auriel looked at lucifer. "Be careful...These people are not to be underestimated...You have seen Maric in action...Imagine that power but turned to evil...Listen to mags, she has experience with this."

Mags grabbed her walking stick and trotted towards the door to the other room. "Well hurry up boy, im not getting any younger!!!" She rummaged in one of her many pockets and pulled out a little brown bag with symbols on it. She threw it to lucifer. "Here, this is a hex-bag. It will make you invisible for normal magical sensing. Just wear it on your body somewhere."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptywo apr 08, 2015 2:55 am

Edwards eyes got big when he saw the attack coming Now a basic defence won’t work-mon he thought. He spread his arms to both sides ”Glitter Vortex: Thunder!” He said. A glitter vortex, much like the one that was around Castiel before, was now circling around Edward himself. When the attack hit, it caused a huge explosion. Making the battlefield dark with dust and glitter for a moment. Edward waved his arm, and the cloud of dust  and glitter washed away. He was panting heavily, and having bruises here and there. “Good one-mon” he said. He took a deep breath and waved his hand around himself, creating green and clear sparkling glitter ”Healing glitter”. His wounds and bruises started to light up, and after a few moments they were gone. “This feels so much better-mon.” he said laughing. He straightened his back and dusted off his clothes. He looked at Castiel “I wonder if you remember how it’s like to be struck by lightning-mon” he said. He went into a fighting stance, he raised his left hand in front of his right. ”Lightning...GLITTER!” He stretched his left arm and a broad Blue beam of lightning shot towards Castiel (And because it’s property is actually glitter, and not lightning Castiel will be electrocuted when he gets hit by this). Then he quickly struck another time with his right hand, followed by his left hand again. Making it a volley of lightning strikes (…Made out of glitter…so it’s actually a glitter strike…)

Flora grinned “Not so fast, Lady!” she spoke, she quickly raised both her hands ”Petal guard” she said. Many beautiful coloured flower petals rose up in front of Flora, Guarding her from the incoming arrows. “Orichy (Yes, her orchid dragon is named Orchy) Attack the dragon” She said. Her Orchid dragon obeyed, and flew mouth open towards The black dragon, roaring loudly, which created a large rose coloured beam that shot against the beam of the other dragon. Then flora looked at her opponent ”Flower arms!” she said. Instantly flower petals rushed over her body, creating an armour of though flower petals. On her right arm a large flower grew in the form of a shield and in her left arm flower petals merged with a red flower and created a sword. She looked at Medusa from under her helmet (which basically is a upside down flower). She grinned, prepared herself and Shot towards Medusa. When she was close, she hacked and slashed with the skill of a talented swordsmen.

Unlike Ettin, Dario was feeling right at home, in his created dessert. When Ettin attacked, a pillar of sand engulfed Dario, and when the sand had fallen back down, Dario was gone. Another pillar of sand showed where Dario reappeared. It wasn’t much further away from his original position. Dario opened his mouth, wich didn't looked like a mouth but more like a weird looking hole. There was a short blink of light in it. But shortly after a huge, broad beam of sand shot out of it. Colliding with Ettins Bellow attack. Which created a huge statue of frozen sand.

Lucifer nodded, and caught the bag Mags threw at him. He put it between his belt and looked at Auriel. “Seems like this ol’ hag is good for something after all” he said before quickly scurrying after her.

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di apr 28, 2015 3:38 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyvr apr 24, 2015 3:49 am

Castiel grimaced as he was once again stuk in a vortex of glitter. He looked for a way out but saw out of the corner of his eyes that Edward was already attacking for a second time. In stead of evading he spread his legs and prepared for the hit. Then the glitter lightning hit and Castiel disappeared in a cloud of glitter and dust.

Tibauld whistled. "Well that must have hurt..."

The arrows that hit the flower shield rebounded in multiple directions, slamming into the ground. Those that did not slam into the ground arced backward and curled over back to Medusa. Medusa grimaced as she saw how Flora made herself a flowery armour. "Quilong (thats the dragon) finish that petty flower!!" She ordered. The dragon reared and slithered through the air. Quick like a snake it bit in the green nek of the dragon orchid. The sharp black teeth ripped at the 'flesh' of the plant. Medusa then focussed on Flora coming at her. With the finesse of a serpent she evaded the first few strikes. She then flipped backward and landed with arms stretched backward. Without a moment's rest she thrusted her arms forward, ordering the arrows to shoot straight at the flower girl. Two of the long arrows twisted around the sword and tried to pull it out of the girls hand. The rest bombarded her with attacks.

Ettin grinned. He casually grabbed for his drinking sack and took a swig. "You fight very well my green skinned friend. I am sure that Odin will welcome you in his hall one day!!" He put away the drinking sack and belched. "But you will not defeat me!!" His free hand balled into a fist and the air around him turned cold and a flurry of snow formed around him. He slowly walked forward. "Odin..." Another step. "Thor..." And another. "Frya...Tyr...Heimdall...Bragi..." With every name he called he set another step and his skin turned darker blue, as if he was freezing solid. His axe grew to twice its size and under his furs his muscles flexed and grew aswel. His face had turned from jovial to a malicious grimace. "By the will of the Æsir, the Jotun and the Valkyries!!" Ettin chanted with a low booming voice. As he stepped forward the desert terrain dwindled as his snowstorm grew."I invoke the might of the Einherjar!! Let the the heroes of Valhalla fight through me!!" The last sentence had sounded like a hundred voices called out from Ettins mouth at once. His eyes had turned red and his hands gripped his axe with both hands. He stormed forward with a loud grunt and let lose a flurry of powerful attacks with his axe.

As the smoke cleared, Castiels figure became visible again. The attack had pushed him to one knee and his hand rested on the ground. There were scratch and burn marks on his dark grey skin, but on his face was a grin. Slowly he rose up again. "It was surely very refreshing to be hit by lightning for once...Now I know what you'll feel...." Suddenly his arms shot sideways and as he did the blue lightning on his skin pulsed with light and looked like they spilled magical energy in the form of little blue sparks. He brought his hands together in front of his chest and slowly the space between it filled with energy that almost seemed liquid.  The orb grew and grew and glowed with a blue and white light. "SAINT ELMO'S FIRE!!" Castiel thrusted the orb forward and with great speed in shot forward. With the sound of rolling thunder it charged at Edward. While the vision of his opponent was blocked by the orb, Castiel's skin started to turn darker and the blue light faded to make place for a crack that had the color of intense darkness. "Black...Lightning" He mumbled and as he said that he vanished...Only sparks of black lightning were visible and seemed to arc around the orb and move behind Edward.

Tibaulds held his hands for his eyes. The brightness of the orb that Castiel had shot was incredible.

Mags bobbed through the corridor with the signature rhythmic tapping of her walking staff cutting through the silence. She was already halfway to the stairs when Lucifer caught up with her. "Now boy, you must stay with me at al times, those catacombs are like a damn labyrinth if you don't know where you are going. And we don't want you getting lost now do we?" She didn't wait for an answer and descended the winding stairs as easily as any young woman would.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptydi apr 28, 2015 3:42 am

Edward laughed when his opponent took the hit. “Not so tough now-mon” he said with a grin. When the smoke cleared, he saw Castiel sitting on one knee “You see, Glitter magic isn’t as weak as it sounds-mon”. Edwards eye’s grew big when he saw Castiels attack. He quickly waved his arms around himself ”Glitter defence!” His whole body started to glow with a yellow colour. When the attack hit there was a huge explosion covering half the field in clouds of dust. There was a loud *Boom* and a vibration in the force field that was around the field. When the smoke cleared Edward was laying against the side of the field with his hands against his chest. He was panting heavily. He got up by leaning against the force field.

”OOOOW, That must’ve Been a P-A-I-N-F-U-L attack”

When Edward finally stood on both his legs he waved his left hand ”Healing Glitter” He said. Like the last time he healed himself his body had a green glow around it. But unlike last time, not all his wounds where gone, there were still some scratches and bruises left. “Finally a good attack Castiel, I was starting to wonder if your appearance was only for show-Mon” he said. He dusted of his suit, straightened his tie and ran a hand through his hair, making it fall back in its former model. “And because of this, I am compelled to confess…I am sorry Castiel, but I wasn’t going all out against you-MON” he said. “Please forgive me-mon” he added. He closed his eyes and raised his hands in front of him. He concentrated and his magic power rose. He opened his eyes ”Secret Glitter style: Sea-World!”. Glitter started to flow inside the battlefield like water that broke through a dam, flooding the whole area in mere seconds. The water rose to the top of the field until everything was submerged except for Edward himself, He was standing in a bubble of glitter. He started making Signs with his hands and all of a sudden, Large Sea monsters started to appear inside the Dome of water (ik neem aan dat het krachtveld als een bol of het veld heen staat, dus vandaar de dome of water). “As you can see, these Monsters are all a different colour, the colour is based on the magical property that I gave them. Plus the water is mixed with Oil, so it can’t conduct electricity. Now my precious creatures, Attack him!” He said. The creatures that where about the size of a house Moved as quick as a flea.

Flora’s dragon Roared loudly when the tattoo dragon bit in its neck. But instead of dying it grabbed hold of the Dragon with its flower petal claws, which were as sharp as that of any normal dragon. It twisted its tail around the rest of the black dragon’s body and shrugged its head away. It roared again, and the hole that was left behind by the bite of the tattoo dragon got filled with flower petals, ‘healing’ the dragon so to speak. The dragon took a deep breath and Roared a Rose coloured beam at point blank range into the face of the other dragon. Flora on the other hand tried her best not to lose grip of her sword, while hiding behind her shield in protection of the other arrows. Then she thought of something. She quickly let go of her sword, and made it disappear, exploding it in thousands of flower petals. She swirled her hand around and the flower petals followed. The petals split into two groups. One was staying where it was, and the other was flying back into Flora’s hand. She snapped her fingers, and the flower petals formed two new swords. One in Flora’s hand and the other in the air. Flora grinned. “You won’t win that easily” she said, While striking again, But now with two swords at the same time, hacking in on Medusa.

Dario looked at calmly as ever when the giant man swing his axe at him with a tremendous speed. But Dario didn’t raise his defence. The first swing hit Dario in his shoulder, creating a gap. Dario didn’t flinch. With every hit of Ettins Axe, more and more gaps appeared on Dario’s body. Eventually there was not much left of Dario and with the last powerful hit of Ettins axe Dario exploded in a trillion tiny pieces and flocked on the ground like sand. ”I am surprised that you continued hacking in on me” the voice of Dario said, seemingly coming from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. The sand in the battlefield started to move, first slowly and then violently. It started to swirl to a particular place on the field. There it looked like it was forming a tornado of sand. But then shapes where seen and eventually Dario was floating in the air looking as calm as ever. ”Just for the record…physical attacks won’t so you much good” He said. He looked at Ettin with a calm face. His sand coloured eyes fixed on him. (Dario still has his upper eyes close, and they look like 2 scars). Dario opened his hands and his Chakrams appeared. Which he quickly threw at Ettin, the Chakrams where followed by two huge Blasts of sand.

Lucifer shook his head “No ma’am, I can assure you that I will stay close to you” he said. Before descending the stairs behind Mags.

klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyma mei 18, 2015 4:30 am

As his attack had hit Edward, Castiel had stealthy moved around the suited man. He saw how Edward spoke to him, and then how he summoned the sea world. Just before the water swallowed the whole arena he saw how a protective barrier formed around Edward, and incidentally himself. His grin and glowing eyes materialised dead in front of Edward. "You should really pay more attention to where your opponent is when you cast an area of effect spell..." He mumbled, and at the same time he shot forward with his hand. Quick as lightning he placed it flat on Edwards chest. "1000 volts, Keraunal Touch..." (Kerauno=lightning in greek, keraunomedicine is the study of lightning induced wounds) His words had been heavy with a rumbling sound. The blue marks on his arm pulsed and a high voltage of electricity shot through Edwards body, so strong that scourge marks formed on the ground where he stood. After a few seconds Edward was blasted backwards into his own glitter ocean. Castiel then reappeared completely and grinned. "You truly are very powerful Edward...but NOTHING can stop a storm when it is raging...It is a force of nature. The sooner you realise that the better!!" He turned around and looked at the big monsters that stormed towards him. The blue marks on his arms pulsed and long lightning whips formed at each end. One by one the monsters started entering the bubble, but one by one they recoiled after being whipped by Castiel. Yet they still kept coming time and time again.

Medusa's eyes shot fire and started to turn red with blood. Again she dodged most of Flora's cuts, until her second blade cut her in the cheek. A big gash formed across it. She started grinning. "You...cut me? Giriririri...Little girl, you don't know what mistake you made..." As a drop of blood dribbled down her cheek and into her neck, it touched one of her tattoos. Immediately it started to spread a dark red color over the dragon and the arrows. While the dragon had just got a flower blast in its face and had fallen down, the red color seemed to rejuvinate it. A dark fire started to burn in its eyes and it reared, snapping at the flower dragon faster then ever. From Medusa's arm, more arrows materialised and blocked the swords. Meduse just stood there for a second, giggling like a madwoman. She then whiped her finger over the scar, getting blood on it. Agile she shot forward towards Flora. While the arrows kept the swords away, she danced through the cuts and arrow closer and closer to Flora. Just when she was in front of her enemy, she jumped up and summersaulted over her head. As she did, her hand shot downward, wiping the blood on Flora's skin. She then landed behind the flower-girl with spread legs and one hand on the ground. "Tattoo magic, Blood writing..." The smear of blood started to sizzle and burn itself onto Floras skin. Medusa spread her hand towards the girl. "Exhaustion..." The sizzling stopped and the blood formed a rune on the side of Floras neck. It glowed dark red and spread a draining energy through her body. "Snakes have poisonous bites little girl...you will learn that the hard way!!" As she yelled the last part, the arrows reared upward and joined together. Slowly a tribal serpent formed, like the one from before, only bigger. "Shebi!! Devour the little brat!!" The snake hissed and charged at its weakened foe.

His eyes were still red and his skin was still icy blue. Everywhere around him the snowstorm raged. As if he was swatting flies he hit the chakrams out of the air with his axe. He then blasted the sand out of the air with pillars of snow from the ground. He then charged at Dario again, cutting through him. Knowing this wouldn't work, he directly followed his attack with an Ice Giants Bellow, straight at Dario's face.

Mag's descended down the stairs until all the shouts and sounds from the arena had dwindled to a mere mumble due to the meters of rock above them. As they went deeper, the air became colder and thinker with a smell of dust and old stone. When they finally stepped into a long corridor it was almost to dark to see. Her old walking staff tapped on the ground a few times and a light started to shine at the top. "Don't worry, this is magical light, it wont hurt your eyes nor can anyone else see it but us." She then looked around. There were three ways they could go. After a few seconds she headed into the left corridor. "Tell me Lucifer. What has your buddy Maric told you about the Malevolant side of the soul spectrum?" She asked as she trotted down the corridor with a steady pace and rhythmic tapping of her staff.

Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyza jun 13, 2015 11:39 am

A loud laugh was heard in the dome of water “Are you certain that you attacked me-mon?” on the other side of where Castiel and ‘himself’ had stood, was Edward looking at Castiel, with a cocky smile. He was completely surrounded by his created water, seemingly breathing in it. “You know, you are really good at wasting your magical energy-mon” he said and he started to laugh hard. He clapped his hands and the dome of water disappeared with a sparkling bang. Sending glitters into the arena. “Just so you know, I can move around in my own creations, so I can be completely invisible if I want to-mon” He said. I’m lucky that I was not in line of that attack, luckily I could escape. he thought to himself. He took a deep breath and sighed. He closed his eyes and concentrated. Then he clapped his hands and opened his eyes, As he did so multiple copies of himself appeared. Glitter Clone technique!. Edward, and his clones, raised their hands, placed them in such a position that their wrists touched. ( Fyi the clones are standing in a half circle) ”Giant blast of glitter!” out of the hands of every Edward came a different coloured beam (meaning a different element), the beams clashed in the middle. The beam of the original Edward, was blue, and bigger than the others. This way, when the beams clashed, they didn’t explode, but where merged into one big beam with the colour of the galaxy, storming towards Castiel.

Flora saw how medusa flew over her, and lifted her sword upward, but she didn’t feel any resistance so she wasn’t sure if she had hit her. Then Flora felt how the rune weakened her. Her arms and legs started to feel heavy, and the armour disappeared. At first Flora looked a bit shocked. She was breathing heavily. But then She started to grin. “Just for the record, you’re wrong…Snakes aren’t poisonous…Snakes are venomous, the need to bite their prey before the poison works…flowers on the other hand…they cán be poisonous” She said. She pointed her blade at Medusa, showing some blood dripping of the sword. “when you jumped over me I cut you yet again. only it was just lightly. And this is where the magic of my sword comes in handy…because my sword is made of the most POISONOUS plant that can be found, and I cut you twice with it.” She said, Flora closed her eyes and then Shebi’s mouth came over Flora and swallowed her whole. When Flora opened her eyes, she could see very little, but she could feel her slimy surrounding. She tried to take a deep breath, but she almost vomited when she did. She waved her arms around, releasing a smelling powder, making it easier for her to breath in the giant snake. I’ve worked myself into quite a nasty situation…I wonder how the master would handle this she thought. “OW, I know!” she said, with a smile. She closed her eyes and concentrated her magical energy. When she opened her eyes, they were glowing Bright green. When she spoke her voice was melodious. ”Goddess of flowers: FLORA!”. Green and Golden strings of light where circling around her body. Her hair grew longer and became a yellow and red colour, her skin turned green, and she gained green armour (Klik Klik Maar dan in het groen, met zwaard en zonder helm). She looked around, raised her finger and pointed towards the head of the Serpent. In her Melodious voice (that everybody could fall in love with) she said. ”Elrageí” (dat betekent Explode in het grieks) a thing line of golden light shot out of her finger with incredible speed. And when it hit the head of the Serpent, the head exploded in an awesome explosion, making the rest of the Tribal dragon burn away. She looked over to the dragon attacking her own flower dragon. She jumped up and flew towards the other dragon. She stretched her right arm, and flew through the dragons head, then turned around and flew back (also through the head of the dragon). Then she landed in front of Medusa, she pointed at the cuts, which were turning green and showed the veins close to the wound. ”Does it hurt yet?” she asked.

Dario took the hit head on, but didn’t flinch. When the bellow was over, scratches, bruises  and cuts where all over Dario’s face. The sides of his mouth went up a teeny tiny bit, before going down again. He jumped away and started, balancing on one leg. He started to hum. Then the scars above his eyes started to glow. The grew wider and wider, now his whole body started to glow. Then, the scares shot open, revealing two extra eyes. He opened his mouth and said “S etogo momenta vpered, bitva reshila" His voice was Unhumanly low, raw, and abrasive ”which means From this moment forth, the battle is decided.”. As he said that. His muscles started to grow bigger, and he himself grew taller. The magical energy that he now was emitting was immense. “Rev iz afrikanskikh pustyn’!” (which means Roar of the African deserts in Russian). He opened his mouth (revealing many Sharp edged pointy teeth) and a large magic circle appeared. Out of the circle a Blast of sand with the diameter of a school bus raged towards Ettin. Darion quickly teleported (trough sand) behind Ettin and repeated the attack. Which he did 2 more times form both of Ettins sides.

Lucifer walked a few steps behind Mag’s “Well, to be honest, he only told me that they existed…but not more than that, I don’t know how many there are, and what they represent. I do know that there are 3 strong ones just like on Maric’s side.” He said as he following Mag's patiently.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 9:50 am

Castiel's eyes widened when he heard his opponent behind him. 'How....when...?' But before he could think any more, he saw him readying an attack and firing a beam of glitter towards him. He wouldn't be quick enough to dodge this giant lazer, so in stead he moved his hands towards each-other, gathering energy within them. "Stormcallers, Eon Beam!!" He called and fired the lazer directly into the one coming for him. When the two beams met, an explosion was created, blackening the ground under it. Castiel breathed heavily. "True, i do waste magic energy...But you know what...I can still defeat you!!" He bent his knees quickly as a shock of energy rippled through his body. A second later he shot upward, into the cloud hanging above the platform. "Nice trick, copying yourself...i actually got inspired by it...." His voice had come from the cloud and seemed to be everywhere. "Catatumbo!!" Castiel's voice thundered through the arena as bolts of lightning hit the ground. But unlike the previous thunderbolts, these seemed to hover near the ground for a few seconds. Slowly the hovering orbs of lightning shaped into copys of a kneeling Castiel. When the lightning stopped, a group of at least 20 Castiels rose up, staring at the many Edwards. Another second later they all sprang into action, attacking the Edward clones.

Medusa's grin wavered as she felt a stinging sensation creep through her body. She felt heavy and her gaze turned hazy. "You..." She scrambled forward, raising a finger. "You...Little...BRAT!!" She fell to her knees. "YOU PITTYFULL FLOWER!! YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME?? I AM THE SNAKE CHARMER!! THE TATTOOD MISTRESS OF THE BATTLEFIELD!!!" Her voice had a broken ring to it but you could hear the determined rage through it aswel. She started screaming and grabbed her head with two hands. Suddenly her eyes went black. From her eyes a black like substance streamed in straight lines. The lines slowly made their way all over her body, creating intricate patterns. She had stopped screaming and now her face hanged downward. Then, out of nowhere...she started laughing. "Giriri....Giriri...GIRIRIRIRIRIRI!!" Her voice was low and as her laugh became louder, her head shot upward. Her limbs moved at abnormal speeds and looked like they were being controlled by a puppet master. Black lines had created claws on her hands and out of her back grew long skeletal black wings. She shot forward and clawed at Flora. With inhuman speed and agility she dashed around Flora, attacking her from all sides, giving no heed to her enemies sword or armor.

Ettin's face again did not flinch and he took the attack without even trying to evade it. As Dario attack he just stood there and braced himself. When his opponent had finished he slowly wiped he sand off of his coat. His armes looked grazed and bruised, but his posture stayed vital and strong. Ettin grinned. "Fimbulwinter..." he muttered. From the place he stood, again a snowstorm raged and again out of the snow, white wolves emerged with glowing blue eyes. Yet this time, Ettin was nowhere to be seen and the snowstorm seemed to be raging stronger by the second. "Rise of the Yeti..." Ettins heavy voice seemed to come from everywhere. From within the snowstorm, beastly howls were heard and red eyes gazed from a distance. "By the power of the northern gods i swear, this battle has been decided indeed...But far before you opened your bloody second set of eyes...MJOLNIRS SMITE!!" A lightning bolt flashed just behind Dario and lit up Ettins silhouette as it hit his axe. He directly charged at Dario and with him, the wolves and ten big red eyed figures charged aswel.

"Indeed...those are Death, Dominance and Desire...The "ringleaders" as it were...Under them are smaller demons...less powerful but still a force to be reckoned with." Mags stopped dead in her tracks and pushed her staff into Lucifers chest. "Whatever you do...do NOT let them get into your head...They win when they control your emotions..."

Torment had (with great effort) managed to drag the sack towards the cage and had thrown the content in it. The new victims whimpered at the sight of the tall, lean and unlcean man that looked at them with a big grin. "Excelent...Fear, Lies...you have done good...but we always need more...." He got startled by a hand touching his shoulder.

Fear had put her hand on Torment shoulder but stared into the black opening of the hallway. "Witchcraft..." She whispered...

Torment seemed irritated. "What?"

"Someone has cast a hex...and is masking it with something..." She grabbed a skull that hang from her hip and pulled off the top. She put her finger inside it and when she took it out it was covered with a pitch like liquid. She then (almost sensually) licked the substance off her fingers. She closer her eyes, and when they openend again, her eyes glowed crimson. "Yeees...i see traces of magic...i cant determine from where...but its not ours...what crazy powerful magic can not be contained by a masking hex?...i wonder..." she had spoken mostly in her self, as if she did not even notice the other people in the room.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyza jun 27, 2015 5:49 am

Edward (and his clones) started to grin. They looked at each other, and attacked the many Castiels head on. Except for one, Edward himself was eying the battle in the back ground, pulverizing any clones that come closer with powerful attacks.

In flora’s eyes everything moved like it was in super slow-motion. She saw (in her eyes) how Medusa walked towards her. She saw how she tried to hit Flora, but flora simply moved her upper body aside. Flora looked intrigued at her hands. She moved them around a bit, but they were just at normal speed. If I move at normal speed…why does medusa move so slow? she thought as she evaded another attack. She saw how medusa walked around her. But for flora it looked like medusa was taking a relaxing stroll. She looked over to the other contesters. They were barely moving at all. Then it hit her. The rest isn’t moving slow…she is moving incredibly fast. She grinned and said with her beautiful voice ”It’s over Medusa, you can’t hit me now”. (for other people Flora was just standing there doing nothing, while medusa’s clawing seemingly went through Flora). Flora jumped aside as fast as possible. (back to the perspective of the viewers ) Flora disappeared and reappeared besides Medusa, but looking the other way. A flash was seen when Flora hit towards medusa’s face. Then she disappeared again and reappeared a few meters above medusa, with her arms pointing down. ”Aktiína Léizer” (betekent laser beam in het grieks). A big golden blast shot straight down towards Medusa. ”Good luck evading that” she said.

Dario started to laugh when he saw Ettin run straight at him. It was a creepy, dark and low sound (much like that of an evil spirit In a horror movie). When Ettin and the 10 red eyed figures hit Dario, the laughter was still going on, at one point it even increased. Slowly Ettins body fell apart because of the violence on it. But the laughter never disappeared. “Spasibo vypuskat' menya iz osnovnoy formy. Moguchiy Ettin”. ”Which means “Thank you from releasing me from my basic form. Mighty Ettin” just in case you wondered” said Dario’s silent voice. The air in the arena started to vibrate, then it went pitch black dark. Two pairs of large appeared in the air. ”How can you fight that which is everywhere…Ettin, just like sand, I am everywhere, always. The world is my domain. But I’m willing to make a deal…because to be honest, I am not allowed to go all out from my guild master. But I know that you don’t want to win because I let you…so if you’re prepared to make a deal, you must say so…but just I reminder, I won’t let you win”. From the outside of Ettin and Dario’s arena, only darkness was seen.

Lucifer shook his head “Don’t worry Mags, I’m not the young helpless little bird I was when we first met. Im a bit stronger now.” He said. “Do you have whereabouts on the first three?” he asked.

Lies laughed, “of course Torment, you know how we are” he said.

Rage quickly looked at Fear, “What, there are people….LET ME HIT THEM!!” he said loudly.
Lies sighed "Rage, just shut up"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyzo aug 09, 2015 1:36 am

Castiel had manoeuvred himself through the cloud and was no hanging above Edward. His clones started to appear even more rapid, but every single one was cast back by Edward. Slowly but surely, the started to circle around Edward. Castiel grinned. "And now its over, Glitter boy." He muttered. All the Castiels stopped dead in their tracks and formed a circle around Edward. A current started to run through the circle and the Castiels started to glow. "You have been a good enemy and you almost did me in...But now you shall witness the ultimate stormcallers magic... The air on the ground was thick with static energy. "10 million Volts.....VOLTAGE PURGE!!!" All at once, the energy stored in the clones poured into the area where Edward stood. Out of the clouds another discharge of electrical energy burst downward, adding to the thundering force with which the violent power converged at the place where Edward stood.

Medusa resisted the blast at first, but as it went on you saw her struggling to keep her footing. After a few seconds she screamed and got enveloped by the beam and was blasted backward. Bumping backward over the ground, she slammed against the magical barrier and stayed there...still smoking from the magical power that had blasted her away. Slowly the black lines receded and her snakes reformed on her skin.

"It seems like we have our first W-I-N-NER!!! Flora of Dragons Fang has defeated Medusa!!!"
"Indeed she did Bob!! And it wont be long until the other battles are rounded up aswel!!"

"I do not make deals with demons!!" Ettin yelled into the sky. He looked around and bit his lip. 'How am i ever going to get him now?' But it already dawned on him. "Fine...so i can't hit you with physical weapons...No problem." With a loud grunt he smashed the axe into the ground, where it stuck upright. He then held out his hand. Snow and ice started to flux around his hand and a purple and white aura shone inside of it. Slowly, the snow formed a long spear that glowed purple with an eerie spectral light. "Sand Demon...Meet the spear of Odin..Gungnir!! No being escapes its grasp!!" As he yelled that last word, Ettin threw the spear into the sky, straight at the eyes that floated in it. Behind the spear, a trail of aurora followed and it seemed to go faster and faster in stead of slowing down. "Great all-father!! Cast this being out of the sky...SO I MAY SPLIT HIS SKULL BENEATH MY FOOT!!"

Mags squinted. "I am not so sure about that..." She then turned back forward. "Well no...these beings look just like normal mages would...like Maric and Jasmeen..." Her voice abruptly stopped. Her eyes flashed form one side to the other. "They are here...I feel dark energies..."

Torment glared at Rage. "No you violent hungry hooligan...we must handle this delicately...Nobody should know that we are here...you are merely a last resort for if they come to close..." His tone had been sneering. He then turned towards Lies and Fear. "You two can handle this discreetly..."

Fear turned towards Torment. She then bowed deep. "Ofcourse..." She elegantly hopped back up and started walking towards the dark outline of the door, her feet making no sound.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyma aug 17, 2015 4:49 am

The smoke of the blast cleared away slowly, but what it revealed was Edward on the ground on one knee. His whole back was black and his clothes where ripped. He was panting heavily, Sweat was dripping of his forehead. He slowly lifted his head. He stood up with great effort and slowly walked towards Castiel. When he was within a few meters he said “G…Good…Fight…Y-You…Win…This…One….Mon” Before falling over and slamming his head on the floor in the process.

And with that A-W-E-S-O-M-E fight we have our Second Victory in this round of the tournament.”
“Indeed Bob, and what a fight it was. It seemed like the contesters were equal in power, but a victor arose non the less”

Flora looked up, and with a bright light she changed back into her original form. She was panting heavily and could barely stand up.
“It seemed like that move takes a heavy toll on her body” Jack said.
When she heard that she was victorious. She smile, it was a kind and sweet smile. She shot her hand (which she made into a fist) up in the sky “Dragons Fang will be victorious!” she said before she sank to her knees.

”K-A-W-A-I-I, she is by far one of the most adorable contestants we have here”
”Indeed Bob, she sure is cute”

The large eyes in the sky looked shocked when the spear hit. ”HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE” The darkness started to retreat ”Nooooo!” The darkness retreated till it was nothing more than a ball the size of a football. It exploded in a bright white at black light. When the light cleared Dario was lying on the floor of the arena.

”And that concludes our F-I-N-A-L Battle”
”Indeed Bob, yet again these too heavy weights looked like they were evenly matched…turns out being invulnerable to physical attacks doesn’t guarantee victory”

Lucifer stopped walking immediately and was about to power up his magical energy to prepare for combat.

Rage sighed “I’m never allowed to do anything fun!” he said.

Lies made a light bow “Of coursssse” he said with his snake like voice, as he followed his colleague.

Laatst aangepast door Freek op zo dec 13, 2015 12:37 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Maaike
Admin
Maaike

Aantal berichten : 2384
Registratiedatum : 04-11-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptydi aug 18, 2015 12:50 am

Hoi
https://rpgcorner.actieforum.com
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyma dec 07, 2015 6:47 am

The air shimmered as lightning started to flow through it, converging into one spot and reforming Castiel's form. As he reappeared, you could see that the battle had left its toll on the Storm Phoenix. He panted heavily and his skin was full of bruises and scratches. But he grinned. He walked over to where Edward stood. "You were a good enemy Glitter Boy." He held out his hand for his enemy. "We should do this again sometime. You might even last longer next time." He chuckled.

Ettin grinned. The axe shattered into glittering shards of ice which melted on the ground. For a second it looked like the big towering man was going to heel over onto the ground. But then he set his feet wide and threw his arms into the air. With a loud bellowing roar of victory he got the crowd near his arena thundering loudly along with him. "VIRTHUS ETHERNAAAAAAAAL!!!" A chant that the crowd took up aswel.

"Well Bob, it looks like Virthus Ethernal has shrugged off that bad image they had gained after the debacle of two years ago. The crowd loves their new victors!!!"

"And V-I-C-T-O-R-S they are Sharon!!! Phoenix Heart, Dragons Fang and Vithus Ethernal have earned themselves a T-I-P for the next round!!! Speaking of which, the next round will be held tonight at the S-T-Roke of midnight!! Rest yourselves and feed yourselves for it will promise to be a fantastical round!! With this time T-W-O contenders for each guild!! Decide your tag teams, guilds!!!"

When Castiel returned to the Phoenix Heart tower, he was showered with congratulations.
Tibauld hat whipped out his cheerleaders costume with pom poms and had started chanting "HE HO HERE WE GO! CASTIEL IS ON A ROLL!"
Ariel had run over to him and had hugged her brother tightly. "I knew you could do it Castiel!!" She then quickly got herself back together and took a step back. "Although...you COULD have won faster..."
Auriel had kept himself out of the excitement but had locked eyes with his young pupil and nodded with a grin. 'Well done Castiel...I am proud of you.'
Castiel had let it come over him and laughed with his friends. "And i have received the tip for the next round aswel!!" In his hand he held a piece of paper. Everyone swarmed around him to try and take a look at it. It looked like a big circle with an intricate pattern of lines on it...but nothing more.

"Well...how are we supposed to use THIS?" Tibauld said...

The slender ebony woman gracefully strutted through the dark corridor. As Fear drew closer to the sources of the magic she had felt, the darkness seemed to become thicker and thicker around her. Then she felt it. "This...Is familiar magic..." She tilted her head and stared at the silluettes she saw in the distance. "I have felt his burning soul before...but in different flesh...Do you not feel it Lies? The cinders of a power forgotten by time..."

Mag's felt the immense power originating from the person at her side. She wasn't impressed. "Now try to survive dear...you wouldn't want to let an old lady bear all the weight in this battle?" she grinned. She had recognised the magic blocking her vision of the tunnel. "We will face two creatures of darkness Lucifer...Do not underestimate them...They are the manifestations of that which lurks in the shadows of one's mind...but you are stronger then darkness." She threw her mantel over her shoulders to free her arms from it. She held her cane high and then violently slammed it down on the ground. Magical power of a level you wouldn't have thought the old lady was capable of started to radiate from her. On her skin, purple sigils started to glow and on the stone all around her, intricate patterns of lines and runes started to form.

Fear's eyes widened as did her grin. "She's here too...." She suddenly shot forward, seemingly merging with the darkness as she flew straight at the woman with a cane.

Mag's had felt her enemy initiate her attack. "Begone demon!!" she called and with a quick whip of her cane, which glowed up in the dark corridor, she hit the spirit aside like it was a baseball bat. She looked over at Lucifer. "Well? What are you waiting for!?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyzo dec 13, 2015 12:52 am

Nicholas patted Castiel on his shoulder “Well done, although I have to agree with Ariel. I figured you’d win pretty quickly because of the power up…guess Edward wasn’t as weak as he look right?” he said. Then he looked at the paper “it…it looks like…some sort of maze…”

Azrael slammed Castiel on his shoulders. “Good job, bro…with the lightning and stuff, really flashy” he said laughing.

Sam grinned “Maybe you should stop boasting before you actually fight. You made us think you could actually fight someone well…” he said with an even bigger grin.

Lies Hissed “Yessss, It’ss Him, He iss here” he said, he looked at Fear “Letss finisssh what HE ssstarted” he added with an evil grin. But the grin quickly faded when he fell the other presence.

Lucifer Grinned “I wouldn’t expect anything less from you, old lady” he said.

Lies Hissed again and stormed towards Lucifer with great speed, zig zagging through the corridor.

Lucifers eyes started to darken, He got an evil grin on his face ”Requip: Staff of The demon!” a Dark wooden staff with at the and curves that hold a skull on top of it appeared in his hand. He raised the staff above his head and the eye sockets of the skull started to lit up with a white/black/purple light, then he slammed the staff into the ground, followed by an incredibly strong shockwave with the same colour and the sound of thunder because of the impact. “Let’s Get this party started” he said to Mags with the same grin and look in his eyes.

Lies’ Eyes got big when he felt the power of the shockwave pushing him away. He slammed into a wall, so hard that he got stuck in the hole he created. Lies hissed, powered up and broke free, while tearing a piece out of the wall in the process. He looked at fear, not sure what to do now.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptyzo jul 10, 2016 9:51 am

Fear held her hand in front of her face to shield her from the blast of power that came from the man who seemed to be Fire Incarnate. She was impressed. The familiar fire was nowhere near as bright as it had been the last time her soul had witnessed it, but it was strong non the less..."The staves...They are the source of great power. Target those and you will cripple him somewhat. He is hard to read with this much magic on him..." She told Lies without taking her stare from the man. "As for the Woman..." Her gaze shifted without blinking. "She's old...Very old...But powerful...Her power is in her years however, not in her body..." She stepped forward and as she did, green energy started to palpate from her skin. Slowly her dreadlocks started to move by themselves, her eyes started to glow bright green and her skin turned scaly and even darker. "Do NOT hold back..." She shot forward, partially ethereal darkness, part writhing tentacles and dark flesh.

As Fea approached, Mags again lifted her cane to hit her out of the way. This time however, Fear was ready for it and halted in time to grab the cane with one of her tentacles. With a claw like hand she struck Mags in her chest and threw her backwards.

With a grunt Mags flew backwards, though she did not lose her footing. She gathered herself and looked determined. "You dare strike an old lady?!" She set a step forward and held out her hand towards Fear. "Curse of Pain...Dolor Maledictio!!" Nothing seemed to happen at first, but suddenly Fear screamed and fell to the floor.

Castiel waved his hand at their comments. "What did you think? I have a reputation to uphold...Boasting his like half my personality..." He then took a better look at the paper. "You're right Nick....It could indeed be a maze..."

Ariel squinted. "Could the second event be a maze? JUST a maze? I think not...There must be something more to it..."

"Either way, I'm going." Said Tibauld self assured. "Castiel and Nick had their shining moments and now its MY turn!!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Emptywo maa 22, 2017 3:38 am

Nicholas nodded at Ariel, “There’s no doubt about it. They would never make something this easy”

Sam looked at Tibauld and said “Well if he’s Going than I’m joining him, I haven’t had any action yet!”

Lies got a big smile on his face when he saw Fear attack, it gave him confidence. He Shook his head and focused on the man with the staves. He dashed forwards Spread his arms and concentrated his energy in his hands. In both hands Green orbs started to form ”Emerald Beam!” He yelled as he but his wrists together aiming for the staff in the man’s hand. A Thick green beam blasted from both his hands with incredible speed. An evil grin formed on his face. Which got bigger when he heard the staff break. But the grin faded quickly when he heard Fear scream in agony. He quickly looked from fear to The man in front of him and his eyes got big with a mix of fear and anger.

Lucifer stood still and let the beam that the skinny limber man fired at his staff hit its target. Thinking he could block it. To his surprise the staff couldn’t hold the magical power of the green beam and broke into 2 pieces ’Nothing I can’t fix’ he thought to himself. There was a cramp in his chest as he felt the first lock break. The surge of pure power that was stored and locked a long time ago, felt like fire running through his veins. His eyes twitched but there was a grin on his face. His magical aura got stronger and he looked at his hands. “I haven’t felt power like this in a looong time” He said. He looked up, clicked the fingers on his left hand and pointed his hand and his attacker. A blaze of White and black fire Shot towards his shocked attacker. Who tried to jump out of the way but got his right side caught in the blast of fire. Lucifer grinned. “Nice to meet you skinny man, you are right to fear me, for I am the phoenix of fire… I. Am… Lucifer” As he said the last 3 words the whole corridor was set ablaze in Incredibly hot, White, black and Red flames. Giving the Corridor a Haunting and creepy look. Although the flames where incredibly hot, they didn’t seem to harm either Lucifer or Mags.

The heat coming of the flames Made Lies shield his face. He looked at Fear, and felt an anger rise inside him. ’There was no way that They would be defeated so easily, They just had to think up a strategy.’ He thought to himself “Well Lucccifer, Phoenixsss of fire, You have met your end, you will go no further.” Lies said in a vaguely confident voice. He opened his mouth and held his hand in front of it, he took a deep breath and continued to breath out. As he did that Green Flames blasted out of his mouth. Lucifer simply put his hand up and blocked the green flames. While he did that Lies quickly ran towards Lucifer, evading the flames. He came across Fear and stopped. He put his hands on her shoulder. By doing so he took away half of the pain, which he formed into energy and shot towards Mags. “Ssstand up Fear, We can beat them” he said
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 8 Empty

Phoenix Heart
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 8 van 8Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: ORPG's :: ORPG 2 personen-
Ga naar: