Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Phoenix Heart

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende
AuteurBericht
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyma okt 28, 2013 9:44 am

In the land of Fiore, a guild has been living on mostly unnoticed, led by one of the mythical Phoenixes. This guild is Phoenix Heart. Will they get the fame they deserve?

Phoenix Magic is restricted to the Phoenixes only. These men and women from the guild have ancestral ties to these mythical creatures and are the embodiment of their element.

The leader of the guild is Auriel, The Phoenix of light.

Name:
Magic:
Character:
Appearance:
Extra/History:
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyma okt 28, 2013 10:28 am

Name: Castiel (Cas for short)
Guild: Phoenix Heart
Magic: Thunder Phoenix magic
Character: Castiel is a hyperactive, jolly, and carefree boy (and yes boy cus hes not very mature yet). He has lived with the guild for almost his whole life, and would gladly give his life for his friends. No man or woman is more loyal then him, and he will always lighten up the mood/the room.
Appearance: He has spiky white hair (he dyes it ofcourse) and blue eyes. He mostly wears normal clothing, unless hes training. Auriel then wants him to wear monk robes, which are loose and useful for training.
Extra/History: He is the nephew of the guild master, and has been "adopted" (not really, Auriel is more of a tutor to him) bij him since they knew he had phoenix magic.
Many make the mistake of underestimating him, because of his joyous nature, but he is a true force to be reckoned with, much like Auriel himself.

Name: Maric
Guild: Phoenix Heart Master-class
Magic: Justice spirit magic
Character: Maric is a reserved person, who is not very open about himself. He has great respect for other people and sees all friendships as something sacred. When he promises something, he will keep it, and nothing will stand in his way when he has decided his path. He is strongly religious and will stand for what he believes is right.
Appearance: He wears this: https://i.imgur.com/J51kmqy.png But without blindfold and with more purple and red coloring. He has a ring beard and halflong hair. Both are brown of color. He has lilac colored eyes.
Extra/History: The magic he holds is a powerful gift from the gods. Only a few devout people have this, and it is meant to be used to guard a temple or sacred artifact. It works because of a magical spirit fusing with the soul of the mage. This mage will then  be granted the powers of that particular spirit (in marics case, the spirit of justice). This may seem like spells from many different disciplines of magic, but its all part of the same spirit.
This magic will only work if the user has something to fight for (in Marics case, the guild).
Auriel once found Maric, guarding an ancient temple. Maric was 14 at the time, and had recently taken the job upon him after his father had died because an evil guild had attacked the temple. After the phoenixes had defeated the dark guild, the temple had collapsed and Maric was invited to come with the guild.

Laatst aangepast door klaasheid op vr aug 29, 2014 8:01 am; in totaal 4 keer bewerkt
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyma okt 28, 2013 10:48 am

WHEEEW Fairy tail RPG

Name: Lucifer Devosly (aka Luc)

Guild: Phoenix Heart Master-class

Magic: Mainly uses staffs:
Main staff= a Dark wooden staff with at the and curves that hold a skull on top of it.
Second staff= an oak wood staff with a wooden orniment of a crows head on it.
Third staff=  a shiny metal staff with a spear like point at the bottom, at the top the metal is like a hook, with on the dull side of the hook 3 seperate spikes.
He mostly wears 2 of the 3 on his back.

He has Phoenix slayer magic, of the fire kind.
He has a God slayer Lacrima of the fire god in him, only a select few know of this.
He has a little black note book with spells writen down in it (and space for extra spells)

Character: Lucifer is a nice, helpfull and kind guy and likes to laugh...alot, he is a good friend, but make sure you don't get on his bad side. He is always up for an adventure or quest. But if he's not on a quest...he can be found in the guild talking to onther members, playing games or drinking at the bar. If you have a special place in his heart he wil protect you no matter what. he is intelligent though he uses his muscle more than he uses his brain, which is why some people are suprised when he says something smart, or finds a solution that other people didn't.

Appearance: He is a tall (2 m) very musculair guy, with blond hair that comes till his ears and silver blue eye's. He wears a dark-red sleevles t-shirt, with sometimes a long white coat, which has red lines on the edges. he wear dark blue pants and lether boots. he has a necklace with the guild logo. The guild logo is located on his left chest just under neath his shoulder.

Extra/History: He his born into the guild, but he has no parents, they died... he doesn't want anybody to know about the lacrima because he doens't want people to think different of him, he has the lacrima for as long as he can remember. He staves are the only thing he has left from his mommy and daddy.

Name: Nicholas Fariel (is called nick)

Guild: Phoenix Heart

Magic: Mostly uses light magic, but know wind aswel

Character: Nick is a modest and slightly shy guy, but ones he knows a person well enough, he can't stop talking (as a figure of speech) He is very smart, and very selfconsious. Though he might not say much at first, he is a real smart guy, and can be funny to.

Appearance: Nick has short black hair and brown eyes. He mostly wears a white T-shirt, with a green vest (with a hood), he has his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He has the guild logo right about in the middle of his forearm.

Extra/History: He is not in this guild for verry long and is trying to get some friends, Lucifer is kind to him, but mostly because Nick acts a bit like a doofus

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di okt 11, 2016 2:53 am; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyma okt 28, 2013 11:15 am

Zullen we dan zo maar beginnen voor dat ik moet gaan slapen?
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyma okt 28, 2013 11:23 am

Castiel Reappeared out of a bolt of lightning behind the bandit thug. He twirled around and hit the man with two fingers in his neck, directly paralyzing him. The bandit slumped to the ground next to his 2 buddies. He looked over at how his friend was doing with his half of the bandits. "And remember!! The quest was to capture them alive, not kill them!!" He called towards him with a smile.

Maric sat in the garden, surrounded by trees. He felt every living creature in within a miles radius, and felt their energy. He had his eyes closed, and his hands rested with their palms upward on his knees. He softly chanting something, with low, long sounds. "Ohm mani padme Ohm..." A faint purple glow came off of him.
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyma okt 28, 2013 11:39 am

Nicholas smiled and nodded. Nick raised his hand and blinded a foe with a light flash, he than swooped the guy of his feet with wind magic, and quickly while the foe was stil in the air, let him slam down on the ground with a blast of air from above. He started to quickly whirl his hands around each other and created a little horizontal tornado, sucking up a foe on one hand and slamming him on the ground with the other end, he looked at castiel "how can you do this so easily" he said, his chest was going up and down quickly

Lucifer looked around the city while walking towards tue guild with one staff on his shoulder, he just came back from a 10 year quest, which took him a little less than a year. "Not much change" he said to himself. He walked towards the park surrounding the guild and heard a faint chant. He smiled, and walked towards the sound, he raised his staff a little, a circle appeared in the air, he walked trough it, and came out very closely to his old friend, he gently tapped him on the shoulder with the back of his staff "hey maric, how you holdin' up" he asked.
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptydi okt 29, 2013 9:03 am

Cas smiled. "Practice my friend, practice." He walked over to nick and patted him on the shoulder. "Now lets tie em up and bring them to our contact."

Maric had felt that a creature with a great amount of energy had appeared near him. Then he heard his friends voice. "Hallo Lucifer. Long time no see." He opened his eyes and stood up. Then he grabbed the man by his shoulder. He towered at least one heads length above luc.
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptydi okt 29, 2013 9:25 am

Nick smiled "Thats not all true, you are a phoenix slayer, so you a natural strenght in magic, that i don't have" he said. he kneeled next to one of the bandits and tied him up. "plus you are older, and have much more experience"

Lucas smiled "it's been less than a year, and it was suposed to be a 10 year quest, so... i think i did good" he said and he smiled.
"how about you, i won't believe that you have been sitting still for a year" he added.
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptydo okt 31, 2013 11:32 am

Cas shrugged. "Meh, doesn't matter. As long as we get the job done right?" He smiled While he threw two men over his shoulder. Two others he fastened to a rope and pulled them along behind him.

Maric sighed. "Might aswel be. Haven't had any truly engaging requests for months now....Not after the one you took."
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptydo okt 31, 2013 11:44 am

Nick smiled and nodded "thats true, and it gets us our money right?" he said. when he was done tying the thugs, he twirled his hand around, lifted them up with air magic and followed maric. "how far until we reached the client again?" he asked

Lucifer scrached the back of his head "sorry, i thought there where enough left, or...where those to hard for you my friend" he said with a teasing voice, he turend around and started walking to the guild.
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyzo nov 10, 2013 2:31 am

(hoe kan Nick Maric volgen o.o)

Cas turned his head. "Not far. Its in that town from earlier. This was a bounty hunting job, so we can just go to the local law enforcement."

Maric lifted an eyebrow. "If you listened to what i said, youd have heard that i said that i didn't have any ENGAGING quests since you took that one...I turned in some criminals and cleared out a troll hive...Not very hard."
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyzo nov 10, 2013 2:49 am

Nick nodded "okay, that is easy, get the bad guys to the law guys and we get our money...after that we go back to the guild i presume, i heard some guy came back...Luptre, or lufenser....Lifsener....eeh i don't know, something like that" Nick said, he looked ad cas "do you know anybody in the guild with a name like that...they said he did a 10 year quest in less than a year!" Nick added enthousiastic.

Lucifer laughed and turned around "but you havent been sitting around doin' nothin'...so thats good i gues, not getting bored...right" he said. He waved at Maric, "are you comming, or are you staying over there?" he added, and turend around and walked further to the guild.
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyzo nov 10, 2013 4:20 am

Castiels eyes went big and he swiftly turned around, the bandits flinging with him on his shoulders. "Lucifer?! He's back?" He started grinning and turned back to the road again. "YES! Then I can dual him again!! Come nick, lets hurry!!" He started running down the path.

Maric stood up and rearranged his sash. "Yes, yes i'm coming. Auriel will have a feast planned, and Castiel will want to battle his uncle again. As if id want to miss that." He grinned and fell in next to Lucifer. "What was the mission actually? I heard you agreed to slay some beast, but i didn't hear the details."
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyzo nov 10, 2013 4:33 am

Nick looked at cas "yes it was lucifer!...but...whats so special about him...and why do you want to battle him?...is he strong?" he asked, while running after him.

Lucifer laughed "i could use some food" he said and added "where is my little nephew actually". He Looked at Maric "i had to slay a Wyvern, that wannabe dragon whas bothering a little town...aaand i was asked to kill it..i even got some things of it" he said with a smile "but i'll show that in a minute" he added.
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyzo nov 10, 2013 8:20 am

"Hes, my uncle!! and he's HELLA strong, but i'm gonna defeat him this time." Cas reached the village and ran to the guard barracks. there he handed the ropes to one of the guards. "There is the bandit gang that terrorized the farms up there in the hills....Can we have our money now?"

Maric nodded. "Castiel was on a mission with a newbie....Nicholas was his name i think. A punk with wind magic. They are quite a team though."
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyzo nov 10, 2013 9:56 am

Nick laughed "is he an s class wizard?" He asked, he followed cas. He threw the bandits near the guards feet and nodded when cas talked about the bandits and added " yeah can we have the money?" He added to cas.

Lucifer looked at maric "wind magic..is that usable...in battle?... its good that he found someone to do quests with...remember when we partnered up...i was such a rookie" he said laughing
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyzo nov 10, 2013 11:22 am

Although a bit perplexed, the guard went inside and came back with a satchel of gold. Cas grabbed it, bowed his head in thanks and turned towards nick. "No he's SS class, and he's my uncle!! Now come, if we are fast enough we can catch the next train and well be back in 20 minutes!!" He ran in the direction of the train station.

Maric nodded and smiled. "You where pretty newbie indeed, but i had a few years on you. You have surpassed me though, as youd expect from a nephew of Auriel."
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyzo nov 10, 2013 11:42 am

Nicks jaw dropped "he is SS class!...but..but thats...incredible. ..wait..but I thought there was only one ss class in this guild...maric? Right?" He asked whule he ran besides cas "I cant wait to meet him though" he added.

Lucifer laughed "yeah but I have been lucky enough to be born with phoenix-slayer magic..and you have done it without it so if you look at the ratio, you had a harder time than me" he said while he gave maric a pat on the back, he opend the guild door and said "hey people...guess who's back!"
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyma nov 11, 2013 8:51 am

Cas stormed onto the peron and jumped into the train. When he was inside he turned around. "Well he was away for a year, so you've never seen him. But he and Maric are a team, and they are the best our guild has to offer aside from Auriel."

Maric shook his head. "My magic is also something i have earned by being born in the correct family. But i digress." He stepped into the guild with Luc, and almost went deaf from the shouting of at least 20 people that where in the great open room.

Auriel turned around and his long silverblond hair whirled after it. His vivid lilac eyes sparkled when he saw his young ex protege. He walked over to them and spread his arms. "Lucifer, my boy. It is nice to see you again!! How did the afternoon tea with the wyvern go?"

dit is auriel, maar dan zonder die helm en vleugels, en lang zilverblond haar, en lila ogen:
Phoenix Heart Mage_Angel_by_capprotti
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyma nov 11, 2013 9:52 am

Nick sad in opposite direction of cas "is he really that strong...but wait if there a team, why was he away alone for a year?" He asked. He took the money bag and started to count the money.

Lucifer nodded "true". He smiled when entered the guild room, he looked at maric "I think they didn't miss me" he said with a smile. He walked to Auriel and made a little bow towards his uncle "it was good cup of tea uncle" he said laughing, as he hugged his uncle. He was about to turn around but stopped mid way "ow, the people told me i could get anything...so i got the wyverns head." He said with a huge smile."how have you and the guild been holdin' up uncle?" He asked "ow and where is my little nephew?" He added.
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyma nov 11, 2013 10:15 am

Cas looked at the gold. "Well he was asked for the job, so he went alone. How much did we get?"

Maric walked to the bar and ordered a drink.

Auriel hugged his nephew back. "Well that will look perfect above the fireplace." He smiled. "And the guild has held up as it always has, never really jumping out, but getting enough quests to get around. Castiel is on a quest as we speak...rounding up some bandits, with a new member named Nicholas."
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyma nov 11, 2013 10:29 am

Nicholas laughed "we have exactly 10 000 jewels each" he said with a big smile. "Wait he got asked for the job!, we have to take jobs and he gets asked for them" he added woth big eyes "do you know what the job was...i mean 1 year is a pretty long time" he said.

Lucifer laughed "it sure will" he said, he looked at maric and then back at auriel "is Nicholas any good...is castiel keeping him in 1 piece? " he asked.
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptywo nov 13, 2013 9:54 am

Cas looked greedily at the money. "Well, he is something special after all. Not even Maric could pull off that quest as fast as he did, and thats saying something. Auriel gavehis name to the quest giver and they chose him." He let the gold run through his fingers.

Maric walked back to Auriel and Lucifer and gave them each a drink. "Here. And Nicholas is a good kid, with a lot of potential."

Auriel took the drink from Maric and nodded. "Indeed, and questing with Castiel will give him the opportunity to blossom. I think they are a good influence on each other."
Freek

Freek

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptywo nov 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Lucifer nodded and said "thanks" when maric handed him a drink "thats good to hear, I'd like to see what Nicholas' power really is...after they have rested of course...but castiel hasn't caused any trouble...i mean more than usual i hope" he said laughing

Nick looked at cas "how special...what kind of magic does he have, which makes him so special...by the way was it a one year quest...because if thats true, i don't think its al that special if you can do it under a year" he said, he started to divide the money "no offense to lucifer of course i mean he is an ss clas so he must be pretty damn good but still...do you know what i mean?" He asked
klaasheid

klaasheid

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Emptyzo nov 17, 2013 10:16 am

The train rolled into the station. Cas looked out of the window. "He has Phoenix magic, just like em, but then of fire...and aside from that he uses staves. But it was a 10 year quest, so doing it in one year IS very good." He jumped up and ran out of the train and directly towards the guild.

Maric Drank deep. Then he looked towards the door. "They are already in town. Just arrived on train...I can feel Castiels aura is very energetic, so i think he knows you are here."

Auriel smiled. "Well then you will meet Nicholas yourself."
Gesponsorde inhoud

Phoenix Heart Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart Empty

Phoenix Heart
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 8Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: ORPG's :: ORPG 2 personen-
Ga naar: