Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Phoenix Heart

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptywo feb 26, 2014 8:47 am

Sam growled when he saw castiel flash by, he turned into a cheeta and started running towards the battlefield. When he came close to it he looked at it with shock, this wasn't an ordinary battlefield, this was a onesided massacre. Perfect timing i would say, the could use some magic in this battle He thought, when he run into the battle field, tackleing some bandits. He jumped up, and in a white flash he turned back to himself. He was stil turning around when there shot long caws (like logan from x-men) from between his fingers, and streched his arms, knocking out and slicing up bandits.

Nick looked besides him and saw castiel, he smiled, his courage has plummeted and he was hoping someone was following him, at this moment he didn't even care if it was Lucifer (who he has started to fear dispite of the guilds efforts). He saw Castiel flash off again, and saw how he barged trough the city gate. Seeing his good friend storm through the gates and starting to fight of the bandits, gave him courage again. He turned his hand and a gust of wind took him of his feed and made him fly towards the very large army of bandits. When he flew over the army, he raised his hands, in his hands there formed an orb of light, which started to get bigger and bigger and bigger. When the orb of light was as big as a carriage, now the orb was illuminating the battlefield, bandits who looked up at it where blinded and stunned by the light. With a roar, Nicholas threw the orb into the bandits below him. When it hit, it knocked every bandit that was in its path onconsious and blew away every bandit that stood close to it. Nick quickly looked over to castiel to see if he wasn't bothered by the big explosion

Azrael looked at tibauld and laughed, "No tibauld, im not rusty, i just wanted you to get a run, and i see that you are so...i see you on the battlefield" he said laughing. He jumped up, twiched his hand, and disappeared into the ground when he hit it. (pan, zoom to the battlefield) a group of Bandits was running toward the gates, suddenly they felt the earth move, they stopped and looked down. The ground became whiteish, and suddenly it exploded. the last thing the bandits heard before they lost consiousness was Azrael shouting "Nahaaa, Phoenix Heart is here!" while he shot out of the ground. He floated above the army for a while, he let ground shoot up and squash bandist between the big pillars of earth. He made a salto and said, "Talon of the earth Phoenix" With an earth earthquaking blast crashed into the ground, flinging bandits all over the place. He stood up and looked around, there was a big empty circle around him, he looked around and saw a few scared faced bandits. He grinned, it was an evil looking grin, which he learned from his brother. He raised his hands and looked at the bandits "Come on!, i don't bite" he said. The bandits looked at each other. and than ran towards Azrael shouting. He smiled, "like i said, i don't bit, thats Sams thing...I CRUSH!" he said, when he lowered his hands, (in a circle around him) a huge number of bandits were crushed into the ground. Azrael smiled "Don't tell me i didn't say so" he said.

Lucifer flew above the battlefield, overlooking the huge army. He saw where the gang was fighting (especially Castiel, Azrael en Nick) He looked around to see if he could find a reason for the combining of the bandits. when he looked at the back of the army he saw a few members that stood out of the crowd of bandits, mostly by the fact that they didn't participate in the battle, also there clothing was not suitleble for a bandit, it was more the clothing for...Mages. He let his mind wander the battle field (and a bit around it ) until he found the person he was looking for "Maric, i don't know where you are, but you got to see this, there are a few characters here who could be the cause of the uniting of those bandits, and i think they might be mages" he said. while he had his left middle and index finger against his head.

Euryale looked around in shock, when she saw the various mages entering the battlefield. She hissed a bit. she looked at here colleagues. Grinned evily. "I know ignoring an order is bad news, but i can't let these mages ruin every thing" she said. she looked up at the sky where she saw one flying. She looked at him, he looked less interested in the battling bandits as the rest of the mages. she put an arm (and hand) up, which was a little bend, then she streched her arm with force and out came a force blast which shot up towards lucifer.

Lucifer looked down, he saw one of the presumably mages walk forward and look at him, the female presumably mage streched her hand and out came a shock wave that flew straight at him. He smiled at the woman. when the shockwave was close, lucifer poked in it with his indexfinger and with a bang the wave disappeared. He smiled at the woman and shook his finger, saying "Tut tut tut" Lucifer directed his attention back at maric, "Let me rephrase that, they are mages, one just shot a shockwave at me"

Euryale looked at the flying mage in disbelieve, then she looked at her colleagues and said "Did you see that, I know that it wasn't one of my stronger moves but this is ridiculous, it looked like he didn't even made any effort for it" (dat deed hij ook niet Razz) she looked at her colleagues to see if they thought the same.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptydo feb 27, 2014 11:31 am

Hysperia's jaw fell open in shock when she saw how the new mages turned the tide of the battle. she looked at how Euryales attack was deflected with ease. 'These aren't just any mages....this is a guild....'

Ariel climbed over the wreckage that Castiel had left behind and saw how her friends where fighting the bandits. They where apparently not prepared for a full magic attack and where now running around disorderly trying to fend of the sudden reinforcements. One group in particular was doing very well. They had rallied and where pointing their guns at her...She only grinned...Trickle's of water floated up from her body and her eyes turned an icy blue color. "Fire!!" one of the bandits called, followed by a orchestra of shots. with gaping mouthes the bandits watched how the bullets passed clean through her, without leaving a scratch. She winked. "Now its my turn..." She spread her arms palms upward. The water around her turned into floating droplets. When she clenched her hands into fists, they formed little ices shards. "Ice make: Frozen Hornets!!" The shards formed hornet like bullets and shot towards the bandit group when Ariel thrusted her arms forward.

Castiel's eyes sparkled and his body shimmered with electrical energy. "Im all charged up.." He said and spread his arms, while they turned into wing like lightning bolts. "Gust, Of the Thunder Phoenix!!!" He called and waved his arms forward. This dispelled a gust of electrical wind straight at the enemy lines, blowing a hole through the bandits.

Tibauld saw the hole Castiel had blown and saw his chance. He made a gesture with his right hand, and in it appeared the longsword he used earlier. In the other he held a silver key. "I open the gate of the Unbreaking Shield! Scutum!" The star spirit of the shield appeared in his left hand as a simple mirroring shield with a grinning face on the front. "FOR PHOENIX HEART!!" Tibauld yelled while he sprinted into the fray. He fought like a well trained knight, making every swing of his sword count. When a particularly big bandit stepped in front of him swinging a cudgel in his direction, he merely moved his shield between him and the weapon. The shield's grin only became wider and more manic. When the weapon his the shield a flash of light was sent forth from the shield which knocked back the bandit with twice the force of the impact, sending the man flying for several meters.

Maric looked down from on top of the wall when he heard Lucifer in his mind. "I have seen it Luc, and it troubles me. There are auras of at least 3 strong magical presences that are not ours." He let his gaze wander further out into the forest. "And an even bigger, darker one at their camp...This bandit army is no coincidence...this is the work of someone with more wit and power then any bandit lord i have every seen....Might even be an illegal guild." He looked at his friend who floated in the air. "You wanna go after the big one now? Or should we help the youngsters?"

Hysperia's breath choked. "Euryale, Hydra, we must pull back and tell Lord Vanphir!! Save your magic for another time." She looked at her guildmates.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyza maa 01, 2014 7:05 am

Euryale looked at hysperia, "Why do you want to pull back...are you so scared we can't handle a few light mages...so see that floating guy, ...the only reason that he isn't down on the ground yet is because i wanted to...not because my attack wasn't strong enough" she said with a slight tone of doubt in her voice. "Plus, i don't think this is a concern for Lord Vanphir" she added. She looked up at the floating mage. Took a deep breath, when she opened her mouth again, a magic circle appeared at her mouth, and a loud, high pitched scream came out of it, you could see the sound wave move towards Lucifer.

Sam Had changed into one of his bigger cats and was destroying the bandit army, with big claws and sweeps of his tail, he jumped around like a...cat playing with a mice. He roared, the bandits covered their ears and fell on their knees. which made it easy for Sam to knock a few more bandits out of his way.

Nicholas looked around, most of the bandits that where close before where either unconscious or blown away. Nicholas smiled when he saw what kind of impact his spell had. He was breathing heavy, the spell did take a lot of energy. He looked around again, bandits where charging at him again. He put his hands in front of his chest, with the palms facing each other, but with the fingers in opposite directions (dus ene hand wijst omhoog en de ander omlaag) in between his hands a sphere of light appeared. He charged it up with a sort of growling/ lightly shouting sound. When the bandits where close enough, Nicholas straightened his neck, his eyes where light up,  which startled the bandits. The bandits had a second of doubt, but quickly regained their courage and charged again. Nicholas stretched his hands and said “Light Barrage” , The sphere in between his hands split up into many smaller spheres of light, which shot at great speed towards a big group of bandits. Nicholas looked behind him, where the bandits looked at him doubtfully. Nicholas smiled, The are scared of me…know I know how Lucifer must feel…this is fun he thought. He jumped up, turned around while kicking, a great blast of air came from the kick, knocking the bandits away. I Think I’m starting to get the hang of this, this is much better training than those small quests I do with Castiel, he thought. He looked around, hoping to see a drop in the number of bandits, but unfortunately there seemingly was no end to the bandits. Nicholas sighed, the strength and courage he felt a moment ago was dripping away. He straightened his back, held up his hands and spread his feet, into fighting position, ready to take on the next wave of bandits.

Azrael had the time of his life. He hasn’t battled so many bandits in a long time and in contrast to Nicholas, Azrael couldn’t get enough of fighting the bandits. He liked to crush them into the ground, knock them away with Earth make magic, and strike them out with his phoenix magic. He looked around, the bandits where scared of him, he could see it in their eyes. He put his hands together, spread his legs and said. ”Earth make:  Gatling gun” a huge stone Gatling gun appeared, The bandits stopped walking in his direction and sacredly looked at each other. Azrael evilly smiled at the bandits and pulled the trigger. Bullet like stones shot out of the gun at high speed, towards the bandits who tried to run away. The circle around Azrael got bigger and bigger.

Lucifer looked around at how his family and the rest of the guild was doing when he heard a high pitched scream, he quickly looked down, with his bird like eyes, he saw the sound wave clearly, he took a light breath, inhaled, when he exhaled a big white blue flame came out of his mouth, engulfing the sound wave in flames making it disappear. He looked at the woman, disappeared, and appeared before her. He stretched his arm, “Don’t go screaming at me you wench” He said, He gave her a tick against her head with his index finger. Sending her back flying for a couple of meters. He teleported back to his original position above the battlefield. He heard Maric and nodded. ”I think the youngsters can handle themselves, let’s go after the big one…unless you want to join the youngsters in the battle field…I mean it’s against a bunch of bandits, as soon as they notice their leaders are gone the will disband” he said to him

Euryale opened her eyes again, she got knocked back a few meters…by a flick of the guys finger. “How stupid strong are these guys”, she muttered without knowing she landed but a meter from her guildmates.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyza maa 01, 2014 9:43 am

Maric nodded when Luc answered him. "Yes, separate the head from the body and the arms go limp....But lets first find out if the arms know why they are here...We shouldn't head into the dragons lair unprepared." He again disappeared in purple smoke, and reappeared not long after near the group of mages on the bandits side. "Well, quite a mess you have made of this pleasant field here. Can you tell e who you are and what you do here?" He asked sternly without emotion in his voice or face.

Hydra hissed when suddenly a man appeared out of nothing. It had looked like he simply stepped out of the shadow, even though it was all light around them. When the man spoke his eyes had glowed lilac a bit. He opened his mouth to scold him, but instead..."We are from Virtus Ethernal and we handle at the behest of Lord Vanphir.." He choked...that had not been what he wanted to say...He hissed angrily now. "What magic is this?" He jumped towards the man, raising his arms backwards. His arms enveloped in water. "Wing slash of the water dragon!!!" He called and whipped water forward with great force.

Maric nodded towards the green skinned boy when he had answered him. When he started to attack Maric he simply closed his eyes. Purple smoke started to whirl around his body. Just before the attack hit he disappeared. The green boy looked bewildered around him. Then a purple translucent claw appeared out of nothing, grabbing the boy at the throat. Behind him Maric had reappeared, except for his hand, which he held in front of him and had purple smoke around it. The green boy hissed loudly. Maric shrugged and waved his arm over his head and then downward, making the purple claw follow its movement, so that the boy hit the ground head first next to the girl Lucifer had blown away. He then dispelled the magic and started walking towards the forest, turning his back to the mages. He contacted Lucifer. "Seems like there is indeed a guild behind this. Virtus Ethernal used to be a legal guild but fell into bad light when this "Lord Vanphir" ascended to the rank of guildmaster."

Hysperia gasped. This was impossible...That man simply blew away Euryale, who was at least one of the strongest of their guild. And then the purple man had simply grabbed Hydra by the throat...and he was a dragon slayer!! She ran to her guild mates. She held her hand with the palm upward in front of her mouth. "Aroma therapy..." She whispered, and blew in her hand. Glittering orange and green spores flew of her hand and towards the faces of Euryale and Hydra. "There, that should rejuvenate you guys...there are still other mages there. Lets make Lord Vanphir proud!"

Tibauld fought hard. He swiped the legs out of under an enemy and kicked in his face. Then he heard someone yelling behind him. Just in time he could stop the big axe with his sword, but with the force the sword was blown out of his hand. The big bandit grinned and raised his axe for another attack. Tibauld grinned aswell. "Equip: Snake-blade!!" In his right hand appeared a long sword with a red handle and a green blade. The blade looked like it was made out of scales. Tibauld whipped the blade upward when the bandit started his attack. The Snake-blade's scales detached themselves and revealed to be bind together with bands, making the blade look like a whip. When Tibauld whirled around the blade hit the axe mid air and bound itself around it. Then with another whipping move Tibauld dissarmed the bandit. The bandit looked scared and then ran away from the knight. "YEA, YOU RUN!! YOU BIG PUSSY!!" He then saw sam and yelled "NOTHING PERSONAL!!" He then made the Snake blade disappear and walked over to his other blade to pick it up. He then witnessed what happened between Maric and the green skinned boy. "Those...are mages." He looked next to him and saw Ariel standing there. She looked serious and had spoken with a determined tone. Tibauld grinned.

Ariel saw Maric walk towards the forest and Lucifer floating above the battle field. She looked at Tibauld again. "I'm going with them. Cover me." She then ran towards the bandits between her and Maric and just in front of them jumped. From where her feet last touched the ground a big wave of water formed. Then slowly her whole body turned translucent and fused with the wave. Her face turned last. "Embodyment of the Water Phoenix!!" She called before turning into water completely. The wave thundered onward, straight through the bandit group, with at its head a big bird like being made of water that shimmered in the sun.

Tibauld nodded when Ariel turned into a wave. He grabbed another one of his silver keys and held it in front of him. "I open the gate of the tireless wolf!! Lupus!!" Out of a flash of light a purely white wolf appeared, as high as a horse, with a weird looking saddle on its back. Its eyes where just as white as its fur as where his claws. Tibauld jumped on its back and held its sword forward. The wolf galloped away, seemingly not even touching the ground. It wasn't long till he rode next to the wave over the heads of the bandits.

Castiel punched the bandit in front of him in the face, and shot a bolt of lightning towards another directly after ward. His attacks where lightning quick and he grinned all the while. He saw that the bandits where grouping up on him. He taunted them. then when they came close enough, he jumped high in the air. When he came down he smashed his fist on the ground, sending forth a shockwave of electrical energy. The bandits around him got blown backward. This gave Castiel some respite. His breath was fast, but he felt like he had not even used half his magical energy. He yelled and plunged himself back into the fight.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyzo maa 09, 2014 3:47 am

Lucifer looked at how Maric worked his magic on one mages. When Maric contacted him he nodded. "I thought as much" he said. He Dispelled his magic and fell down, but instead of falling he stretched his body and glided down towards Maric, when he was nearly at ground level, he took a staff and held it in front of him. A wave of magical energy came out of it, stalling Lucifers fall. He made a salto and landed next to Maric. “So how are we going to do this, you don’t expect us to just barge in right? I mean we have more class than that” he said with a smile.
Euryale opened her eyes and shook her head when she woke up by a smell. She looked straight in Hysperia’s eyes , “Thank you” she said, she got up and stretched her arms. “I haven’t had a enemy like that in a long time” she said. She looked at Hysperia and Hydra “Lets Kick some light guild ass” She said with an evil grin on her face. She looked at the army fighting the mages, and saw to mages coming towards them. She didn’t wait for the other two to get up. She jumped up high, which she helped by a force push. When she was up in the sky she looked down, searched for a mage. She saw the two mages running towards her…or more riding. She to a deep breath, when she exhaled a loud very high-pitched Sound wave came out of her mouth. It heralded towards the two mages. “Don’t think you can get away so quickly” she said to them. The scream had pushed he up again, but now she was falling down, she turned around so that her head was facing the ground, she straightened her legs and put her arms besides her body, with a bang she pushed herself downward. She stretched her left arm and index finger, the ring, which covers her entire finger, blinked in the sun, she aimed the point at the female mage, And flew at her at high speed.

Sam looked up when he saw Tibauld and Ariel shooting over the battlefield. He smiled. That’s a good idea he thought. He turned into a cheetah, sliced some more bandits and started running  towards Tibauld and Ariel. “wait for me” he shouted.

Nicholas took a deep breath. He felt how the battle was starting to take its toll on his magic power, if he had known it would be a battle on this scale he might’ve not come along…but since he is here right now and he can’t stop, his only option was to keep fighting. He looked around at how the others were doing. He looked at his team and saw Castiel beating up bandits, and so was Azrael. When he looked for the other team he couldn’t find them at first, but when he looked deeper inside the battlefield he saw them running towards 3 people at the back of the battlefield. One of which was up in the sky, he looked around but Lucifer and Maric were nowhere to be found. He looked back at his opponents, when he noticed something odd, The number of bandits has declined. And the ones left over were slowly backing away. He looked around to see why. At first he didn’t saw a thing, but when he heard an explosion and saw bandits flying of, followed by a relatively high voice saying “Get Out of my Freaking Way you useless idiots” he knew why the bandits where fleeing. He looked down and saw a small man (not much taller than Nicholas’ legs) , with broad shoulders walking towards him.
“Good day, mister lightguild mage…. I. Am. Colossus!” Colossus said. He looked at the mage. He was tiring. Colossus had watched the young mage from a distance and saw that he had defeated quite a number of bandits, and that he was a skill full mage. “I know you’re tired, but you are in my way so and in the way of my guilds actions, so you could either move out of my way or try and fight me, maybe you can let you blonde friends help you. I like the one with the thunder he has an…electrifying spirit” he giggled at his own joke.
Nicholas looked an could help but softly giggle when he heard the small mans name. But he got silent when he heard the man’s proposal. He was way too tired to have a full out battle with this guy. He could sense the fear the bandits had for this man, and thought that it should have a good reason. He stepped aside and gestured that he could walk through. He gestured towards Castiel and Azrael. I’m sorry mates, but I can’t deal with this guy right now, I hope you have more luck than I do…I will join you when I have the strength he thought.
Colossus nodded “wise choice young man” he said, as he walked past him through the bandits towards the other mages.
When Colossus walked passed Nicholas, Nicholas knew he made the right choice, Nicholas felt strong magical energy coming from the tiny man. This man is a force to be reckoned with he thought.

Azreal was laughing like crazy, He straightened his back, pushed his arms to the ground and hit the earth with his hands saying ”Earthmake: Stone spike forest!” in a large circle around him, large, long stone spikes shot out of the ground. He looked behind him and saw how Nicholas had very few bandits left (not knowing of his encounter with colossus) How is it possible that he has little enemies left and that mine keep coming…not that I mind he thought. He looked towards Castiel, who had the same as himself, still battling bandits. He looked at his enemies again the were charging again. He relaxed and looked at them “do you like to play games?” he asked, “one of my favourites is domino’s” he said with a big smile. He quickly raised his hands, big stone domino like blocks shot out of the ground around him. He put his hands together, concentrated, with a roar he pushed the stones away with gravity magic, making the stones moving a bit and then falling one by one. He smiled “guess you don’t like that game much” he said.

Name: Colossus Rhoda

Character: Colossus is a reasonable guy who thinks about his opponents condition before engaging in combat, if he sees that his opponent is tired or can no longer fight at his or her top, he will give them an option, fight him, or let him pass. This changes when he is attacked, if he is attacked, he will beat them down ruthlessly, and with no mercy at all. He is not evil, but stayed with the guild because he liked the place a lot..now he is having second thoughts about his decision, he doesn’t fully support vanphirs believes and ideas, but stays to keep a close eye on the guild members. He and Ares where good friends, and Colossus made promise that he will keep a close eye on them, when he heard that Ares disappeared. He still awaits his return so that he could team up with is old friend and teacher.

Appearance: Colossus is a small man with broad shoulders, he wears brown leather boots, blue Bermuda pants (type of shorts) and a colourful t-shirt blouse (gewoon een blouse met korte mouwen die hij open kan doen) he has brown hair, blue eyes and mostly a friendly smile on his face.

Magic: Titan, Tree magic
Guild: Virtus Ethernal
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyzo maa 09, 2014 4:43 am

Castiel saw what happened between the little man and Nick. ‘I’m already surprised he managed to hold it up fort his long…Let me give him back his honor.’ With a flash, lightning spread over his whole body, and he jump up high. With a crash like a thunderbolt he landed in front of the little man, leaving scorch marks on the ground. He rose up, towering over the man and smiled. “That was mighty nice of you to let my friend there go. But as a his guild mate I cannot let you go any further.” He set his hands in his sides and straightened his back. “I am Castiel, little man, and I’m all charged up!!” Lightning crackled over his body and his hair stood upright. He spread his legs and stood in a fighting stance.

Ariel saw the sound-wave coming. When it hit her wave, it broke the tide and Ariel landed a few meters in front of it with a salto. The water flooded the ground around her. She looked a little irritated at the girl in the sky and then towards Luc and Maric. “Tibauld? Can you handle them? I’ll find out where Maric and my uncle are going.” She called. Then she saw how the flying girl came her way. She raised her hand and guided a stream of water in front of her, just before the girl would hit. The water wrapped around the girls arm and froze, imprisoning it in a block of ice. She then sprinted after the two entering the forest.

Tibauld grinned. “For you, anything!!” He jumped from Lupus and landed next to Ariel while she froze the girls hand. “You are done now Lupus, I may call you again later.” The big wolf nodded and disappeared in a bright flash of light. Tibauld then pointed his sword at the girl. “So, sound mage huh? What does a pretty girl like you do in a illegal guild?” He said with a jolly tone.

Hysperia saw how Euryale attacked the two mages coming at them. She then looked at the rest of the battlefield and saw a small figure that could only be one person. ‘Seems that Rhoda has joined the battlefield aswell….’ She looked further over the battlefield, searching for other mages. Then she heard a *wait for me!*. A big catlike beast ran towards the two other mages. “Oh no they won’t!!” She called. She spaced her feet away from each other in a fighting stance, and raised her arms. A golden and green light veiled her body. “Root Frenzy!!” She called. The ground under her shuddered and underneath the cat big roots erupted from the earth, grabbing at its legs.

Hydra scratched his head and opened his eyes when he smelled something rejuvenating. His saw how Euryale attacked to approaching mages. Then he remembered how the purple man had simply thrown him aside. He hissed angrily. He stood up and ran towards the mage clad in armor.

Maric looked at Lucifer. “The big magical presence in the forest is most likely this Vanphir guy. To have taken over a guild like Virtus Ethernal requires a great amount of respect and power. Do not underestimate him.” He said seriously. Then he grinned. “Then again, we are not to be underestimated either, and I think Lord Vanphir was not expecting company.”

Deeper in the woods a figure stood in a clearing. It was dark, even though it was day above the thick ceiling of leaves. The man grinned. “It seems like we have company…” He looked at his second in command. “Go greet our guests….”
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptydi maa 11, 2014 11:33 am

Azrael saw Castiel flash towards Nicholas. Azrael knew Castiel wouldn't do something like that just to see how nick was doing. Azraels face became dead serious, he raised his arms and hands. He concentrated, clapped his hands, when he spread his arms circled walls rose up, they were small at his feet but got larger the further the walls got. He lowered his hands and all the walls disappeared into the ground. “I’m done playing with you, I going to help my team” He said in a dead serious voice. He disappeared into the ground. (pan, zoom, you see Castiel, Nicholas and Colossus) The ground rumbled, cracks started to appear in the ground. Suddenly Azrael shot out of the ground, spinning a bit, when he landed a shockwave appeared. He straightened his back, put his arms over each other. He stood there next to Castiel and nodded, “And I am Azrael, And I agree with Castiel here, I can’t let you get any further” He let the ground rumble and made the gravity a bit heavier. Pieces of rock where floating up from the ground. “Little man” he added.
Nicholas looked at how both his good friends appeared, They are so awesome , he thought. He fell on his knees from exhaustion, tears welled up in his eyes, tears of happiness, he looked at Castiel and Azrael “Y-you guys, you…you came to help me…why?” he asked with a shivering voice. He turned his head, and moved his lower arm in front of his face. He took a deep breath, raised his head and looked at his friends, the skin under his eyes was a bit red, but there were no tears in sight I’ve got to stay strong he thought. He looked down. “Mister colossus, you made a big mistake coming here…” He said. He made a fist and hit the ground. “But the biggest mistake you made was angering my friends here.” He said. He slowly stood up. Took a few deep breaths, and went into a fighting stance, he let the wind come up, circling around him. “Now that my friends are here, I’m. All. Revved up.” He said.
Sam was surprised when he suddenly felt something brushing at his legs, but he was already too late to do anything, he tripped and fell. He quickly repositioned himself, he looked around with his catlike eye’s. They stopped when he saw a female, with a golden green light around her body. He growled, run towards the female, jumped up, and changed from cheetah to the big mythical cat from the beginning, when he landed, he squashed some bandits, he stood in front of the female and let out a ear crushing roar. He wacked his tail,  and looked at the female.
Lucifer laughed “indeed, we are not to be messed with either, let’s find out if this vanphir guy is as good as he thinks he is” he said.

Next to the Man that just spoke appeared a figure from the shadows. It was a tall, broad shouldered man, who had just been leaning against a tree.  His face wasn’t really visible but what was visible was the big wolfish grin that was on his face. He braced himself and run, at high speed through the forest, easily dodging any roots, branches or trees, with the same ease of that of a person walking through the forest. Suddenly he stopped, he sniffed the air. Looked around, and started running again. He stopped when he saw to figures walking in the forest, he jumped up into a tree, and hide there in the shadows. “ayee therrre, legal guildys” He quickly jumped almost soundless to another tree, “Lykos at yarr serves” He said, he laughed, it sounded a bit like the laughter of an insane person. (not that he is fully sane, but he is not insane Razz)

Euryale growled when her arm froze, she landed and looked at how the watermage run off. She looked at her arm and hit the ground hard with the lump of ice, what made it break into a thousand pieces. She opened and closed her hand. She looked up towards the boy with the sword. "Yes, i am a sound mage, so what...and why does a boy like you want to know my intentions...maybe it is because i like beating low life bòys like you" she said. She spread her arms and went into a fighting stance.

Colussus looked at the two mages that justed appeared. his eyes twitched when he heard what they said "L..Little...LITTLE MAN!" He shouted "WHO are YOU to call me LITTLE, i pitty your ignorance to thing something that is little is weak, you 3 don't scare me...making the ground shake, little bit of thunder and wind. Just showing off your magic, doens't state how strong you are, let alone show power." he looked at all three young mages. He made up his mind, not to fight them unless he had no other choice. "I let you make a choice, let me through and you go away unharmed, engage in battle and i won't hold back" he told them.

Name: Lykos anthrōpos
Character: Lykos is an energetic guy, who likes to fight, the stronger the enemy the better. He is known for his wolfish traits, and knows he has them all too well. He likes to play with his enemies, first let them know he is around somewhere and then appear close to them, he likes it when his enemies don’t know what or how he looks like until the last second. He is a very loyal man, who (ones he sees you as his friend/ally) will always come and help you in your time of need, the only problem is…he isn’t good at making friends.
Appearance: jaahaha daar kom je wel achter Razz.... ( http://media-curse.cursecdn.com/attachments/59/308/ezio-costume-transp.png )
Magic: Cosmic Devilslayer magic
Guild: Virtus Ethernal

Laatst aangepast door Freek op zo apr 06, 2014 10:28 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyvr maa 14, 2014 10:06 pm

In the corner of his eye, Tibauld saw the green skinned boy coming and grinned. "Low life boy? Please dear madam you wound me.." He said quasi-disappointed.
At the same time Hydra came rushing in. He raised a hand and screamed: "Water dragon slash!!" while thrusting a water covered fist in Tibaulds direction.
Tibauld suddenly turned towards the green skinned boy and looked serious. "Can't you see i'm having a conversation here?" He quickly put Scutum in between him and the boy.
When his fist hit the grinning shield, he at first felt like he had punched a sponge. Then he saw a flash and got thrown backwards against the ground.
Tibauld spinned to face back to the girl. He held his sword arm in front of him, pointing the blade in her direction. "It pains me to do this. Can we talk about it over a candle lit dinner after i've beaten the crap out of you?" His eyes twinkled.

Castiel's face turned grim. "You should not underestimate us, little man...People get hurt when they do..." He had sounded serious. Then he lifted his face and showed a grin. He shot forward falling down with his hands on the ground and one leg lifted in the air and the other bent. "Talon of the thunder phoenix!!" His leg turned into lightning. He then whipped it down with great force towards the little man.

Maric halted when he felt a presence...not much later he heard a voice coming from the trees above him. "It seems like we have company." He said while looking directly at the spot he felt the presence at.

Ariel ran through the forest until she finally came upon Lucifer and Maric. She saw that they had halted, and hid behind a tree.

Maric suddenly felt another, yet familiar presence behind them. "Lucifer, Ariel is behind us.." He told his friend.

Hysperia stood her ground when the big cat landed in front of her and roared. "No creature of nature will frighten me, cat!!" She crossed her arms in front of her chest and crouched. The ground crackled and under her feet a root shot up, catapulting her into the air. She straightened her legs at the same time, getting even more air. Another, bigger root shot out of the ground and rapped around her legs, catching her high in the air. Her skin glimmered with gold and green. On either side of her big plants grew with big mouth like heads with rows of sharp thorns as teeth. She frowned. "Come and get me kittykat!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyza maa 15, 2014 5:49 am

Euryale looked at the boy with an uninteresting look. “I don’t feel the need to dine with you, and I don’t think my boyfriend will like it when you do that.” She said in a cold voice, she looked at hydra. “<3~Right Hydra-Sama~<3” she said in a super sweet and loving voice, while holding her arms in front of her chest and moving her upper body from left to right. She looked at Tibauld and her expression became a bit down. “Besides I could never love someone like you” she said stone cold, “And about beating me. Give me your best shot. Sword boy” she added. She stretched her arms and made a force blast came out of her hands. She then jumped up, aimed at the ground and shot one again. She took a deep breath and said ”Sonic…Blast!” A shrill, high pitched beam of sound shot towards Tibauld with tremendous speed.

Azrael Nodded and grinned as well, He spread his arms, “That is my cue” he said laughing. He braced himself and shot towards the tiny man saying “Wing slash of the earth Phoenix!” his arms were engulfed in stone and earth.

Nicholas Saw how his teammates attacked colossus, but unlike his to friends, he hesitated, there was something about this man that scared him, was it how relaxed he was standing there…or maybe the fact that he didn’t twitch or move when two clearly strong guys were attacking him. Nicholas sighed. He let wind magic take him of the ground, he put his hands in front of his chest and started charging a light-magic attack.

Colossus looked at how the 3 boys started to attack him, he looked at the boy who he gave the change to escape. He looked him in the eye’s and shook his head. “you made a bad choice son, you should’ve run when you had the chance” he said. He took a deep breath. Suddenly he started to grow, really fast, his body and muscles grew larger and larger. Until he was as big as a house. He roared, looked down at the 3 boy’s and shouted “Who is Tiny now!”. He raised his left hand and quickly swung a blow towards the lighting kid. The blow was a lot quicker that you’d expect from the size he was.

Lucifer looked in the direction of the sound and nodded when he heard Maric. “But it seems that this company is too scared to face us” Lucifer said. He heard what Maric said to him telepathically. ”Damn, it was not part of the plan to get the kids involved in this…What do you want me to do…does she know we are aware of her presence…Is HE aware of her presence…?” he said to him.

Lykos looked at the 2 mages. “It’s not that I’m scared ta face ya two. It’s that I like ta surprise ma foes” He laughed again. He sniffed “That’s a new smell” He said, He silently jumped towards the sound and looked down “Ah, hellow lassy. What are you doin’ snoopin’ around here” He softly but clearly said to her.

Sam looked at the female, who was rising up in the sky. He clawed at her and took a few bites towards her. “Now I know you, I would like to throw up…let me eat you, Plant woman” He said.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyzo maa 23, 2014 3:27 am

Ariel felt her heart leap up when she heard a raw voice above her. She shrieked and jumped aside. She looked around but saw nobody. “What is this? Where are you?” She looked angry. Water trickled down her arms and formed icy claws. “I WILL hurt you!!”

It seems like he is…” Maric said to Lucifer. He instantly blinked (that’s vanishing and reappearing somewhere else) to Ariel’s side and looked straight at where he felt the presence of the unknown guest. “You cannot hide from me fiend, the spirit of justice sees all.” He said dignified and his face showed no emotion.

Castiel was not fast enough to evade the arm of the, now big, man. It hit him and threw him towards the wall. He turned his legs towards it and landed with his feet first against the stone surface. He looked at the gigantic man and grinned. “I see it this way. The bigger you are, the easier it is to hit you and the harder you’ll fall!!” He pushed himself from the wall with his legs and spread his arms backwards. “Wingslash of the thunder phoenix!!” His arms turned into bit electric wings and it seemed like he went faster and faster as he sped towards his target.

Tibauld leaped backwards and blocked the shockwave with scutum. “Very well then dearie, don’t say I didn’t give you a chance later when you are begging me for a date.” He grinned. He stretched his sword back and held his shield in front of him. “Aer Sectis!!” He called and rapidly slashed his sword forward, creating a thin shockwave that sped towards the girl. It passed right through the sound wave, but did not stop it. When the sound wave hit his shield he felt that he got pushed back a little.

Hydra hissed when he got up. “I am quite done with you, canned lunatic!! AND STOP HITTING ON MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!” His ears almost spit steam. His skin looked like it had scales on it and his pupils turned to oval slits. His whole physique tensed and grew, like he tightened every muscle in his body. Then he laid his head in his neck, looking up. HE opened his mouth. “ROAR-“ A stream of clouds started to spiral downwards into his mouth. His body pumped up even more. He then turned to the knight and set his hands against his mouth. “OF THE WATER DRAGON!!” A big whirlpool like twister of steam and hot water erupted from his hands and shot towards his target.

Just in time Tibauld saw the big stream of water and steam coming. He quickly turned towards it and slashed forward four times in quick succession. “Aer Sectis Quatrum!!” He called as four thin shockwaves cut through the blast of water. It did little to stop the current and it hit Tibauld fully. He shot backward, but managed to keep his feet on the ground. The hot water burned his skin. ‘Shit I can’t handle two at once!!...’ He thought. When the blast ended he grabbed for his keys. He grabbed the silver one with the paw like form. "I open the gate of the Great Bear! Ursa Major!" In a flash of light, the spirit of the great bear appeared growling. “Ursa, could you handle that water snake over there? Then ill focus on the screaming fangirl.” The big bear turned towards the green boy. “With pleasure…” it growled with its voice that sounded like an older sophisticated woman.

Hysperia laughed. “I thought Cats where carnivores!!” She directed the big plant heads toward the big cat. The drooled a stinking acid and made chomping movements when they came forward, snapping at the big cat.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyvr apr 04, 2014 11:55 am

Lykos smiled "who said i was hiding, maybe i was just stalkin' me prey". He laughed when he heard the girl then he looked at the three mages. He sniffed the air and grinned. He started to laugh "I smell your magic power. its impressive...except for the little lassy. She's not as strong as she things she is...Nahahahaha...I’m just jokin'....or am i" he said. He jumped to another branch and sniffed the air again "Hmmm it’s a close one. but i gotta give it to tha staves lad, he's the most powerful one of the lot...i think i will make you me opponent" he grinned again. He looked at the tallest one next to the girl "Wait a sec ladd, did ya just say spirit of justice...what did i do wrung, for a spirit of justice to come to me humble forest" he laughed like a lunny again.

Lucifer nodded when he heard what Maric said, but he didn't move, this was but one opponent, and Lucifer knew that if something was about to go down, Maric could handle it. A chill when down his spine when he heard sniffing, and then the guys voice again. He had a creepy voice. Lucifer Braced himself when he heard the guy say that Lucifer was going to be the guys opponent. Then he relaxed as he heard the guy change his mind. "He is quite chaotically minded, don't you think" He said to Maric. "What is your plan?" He asked him.

Azreal disappeared into the ground but felt the immense power of the hit right above him. He reappeared behind the giant man, lifted his arms and said, ”Talons, of the Earth Phoenix!” He blasted forward. He is so big, it’s impossible for me to miss him. he thought.

Nicholas opened his eyes. They were bright as the sun, little streams of light were streaming from his eyes. There was a sphere of light in his hands. He looked at Colossus. Straightened his arms, and blasted the sphere towards him.

Colossus grinned when he hit the lightning kid. When he felt he was going to be attack from behind, he quickly shrunk to the size he was before. He went into a fighting stance and spread his arms, the ground started to shake.

Azrael and Nicholas were both surprised when the man shrunk, they both missed their attack and landed close to Castiel.

Sam jumped back to evade the plant heads. He returned to his original form. He looked the woman in her eyes. “I would like to thank you for this. It’s been a while since anybody pushed me so far I had to resort to this.” He grinned. He spread his arms and said ”Full body takeover Demonsoul: Ikwaokinyapippilele” (die bestaat echt zoek maar op xD en hij lijk hierop alleen dan kleiner en niet rood maar zwart met rode schouders en buikspieren http://www.enomis.com/files/9.jpg ) Sam grew in size till he was about 2.20 meters. He was surrounded by a red aura. He looked at the female and grinned. He opened his mouth and roared. Then he rushed towards her with great speed. When he was close to her, he swung his claws at her with immense speed.

Euryale laughed when she saw how the thin shockwave came at her. “Do you really think you can beat me with a shockwave” she said, she started to laugh. She raised her hand and calmly said “Don’t think this will hurt me in any way” she put her arm backwards, and said ”Sound palm!” she stretched her arm and from her hand, a sound wave emerged. The sound wave was vibrating at such a high speed that it dissolved the shockwave. She jumped up. And made a backwards salto. In the air she put both her arms in front of her and said ”Sound blast!” (as the name implies) a blast of high frequented sound wave shot towards the armoured man.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyza apr 05, 2014 8:59 am

“Any being that cowers in the shadows in stead of showing themselves has something to hide. An dim guessing that you aren’t the nicest of the litter?” Maric held his eyes on the person in the trees. “I will be your opponent!” He then sought contact with Lucifer. ‘Il hold him of, you go find the guildmaster. He’ll pose no threat for you.

Ariel looked at Maric and then up to the trees. “Very well then…” She ran over to Lucifer. “So what are we gonna do?”

Castiel grimaced when the man shrunk down to its normal size. He stopped his attack and landed next to Azrael and Nick. “I thing just attacking him is not going to do anything guys…” He looked very serious now. He set his feet wider and clutched his hands into fists. All over his body white and blue lightning began to crackle. His hair stood upright and his eyes started glowing. Slowly the lightning became bigger and bigger and started to lick at the ground. Suddenly he trusted his right hand into the air. “Thunder phoenix CALL!!!” With the last word a bolt of lightning shot upward to the sky. Within seconds, clouds had gathered and lighting started to strike around Castiel. He started grinning. With lightning quick reflexes he grabbed one of the bolts, spinned around, and flung it at Colossus.

Tibauld looked at the blast. His armour started to glow. “Requip: Kangaroo armour!!” His armour formed into a copper red set that looked lighter, except for his boots, which had springs in its heels and were bigger then his normal ones. He swung Squtum on his back and lowered on hand on the ground. Just before the sound blast hit, he jumped up with help of the springs. He grinned. “Requip: Force hammer!!” His sword lighted up this time and it grew into a big hammer that had a bit of a steampunk look ( http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/2e/d7/ec/2ed7ecfd5c732f72708b337488fcdece.jpg ). He grabbed it with two hands and swung it behind his back. “Potentia Ictus!!” (force strike). With a grunt he smashed downward with the hammer, creating a big force wave that travelled straight at Euryale.

Hydra hissed at the big bear. It growled back. He went into a fighting stance and started running towards it. As he did, the bear came into motion aswel. When the clashed it was a vicious fight of claws and shimmering lights combined with a lot of water. But within a few minutes the big bear had grounded him. She heaved her head, holding him down with her paw. She then let out a loud roar that send forth a shock wave. Hydra grunted and couched up blood. He then lost his conscience….(sorry ik ga niet een gevecht helemaal uitvechten als ik de enige ben die het typt XD)

Ursa Major stepped back and looked at her master. She saw how he changed armour in the blink of an eye and how he evaded the attack. ‘He is indeed skilled. I see what the king sees in him…’ she thought. Afterwards she returned to the spirit world.

Hysperia yelled when the big demon cut through the vines that kept her up. She landed on her feet right in front of the big red demon. She breathed heavily. ‘I….I…Can’t…I can’t stop….The others count on me…lord Vanphir counts on me….’ “I must show my guild that I won’t stop until I have won!!!!” The last part she yelled. She pushed herself up. “FULL BODY TAKE-OVER NATURE SPIRIT: DRYAD!!!” Vines erupted from the ground and wrapped themselves around her, slowly fusing with her body. She grew and grew until she was the same height as the demon. She looked like a dark tree like being with sharp claws and hard bark like skin. With a hollow growl her claw rushed towards the red demon.
http://www.dandwiki.com/w/images/thumb/5/5c/Dryad.png/360px-Dryad.png
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptydo apr 10, 2014 6:05 am

Lykos laughed, it was an insane laugh again. “COWERS, Cowers, Me! Naahahaha. I am no coward.” He said, “I just like to stalk my prey” He added.

Lucifer Nodded and he ran off. When he was a distance from his friend and the foe he turned around to answer Ariel’s question “We, aren’t going to do anything, I on the other hand have some business with specific person not far from here, and I suggest You go back to your guildmates and help them in fighting the bandits…I swear Ariel this is no Childs play and I don’t want to lose any family” he said to her, he looked her in her eyes. To make sure she understood.

Lykos snorted. “Why is the other one and a half part of my prey walking away!” he said. He looked angrily at the large man. He straightened his back and stood up right on the branch. He went into a fighting stance  and said in all seriousness. “If you really want to fight me…then I think I have no other choice than to follow my command and fight you.” He started to build up his magic power. The tree started to shake. Suddenly the branch broke into a million piece because of the immense magic power. But Lykos didn’t fall…Because Lykos…wasn’t standing there no more.
He looked at the big man, that was staring up to the tree. Lykos turned back to his normal form and put his arms over each other, Lykos was a big wide guy himself but this fellow was big “Yer one big bastard” he said in his Irish-like accent.

Nicholas grinned when he saw Castiels attack. He went back a little and spread his arms alongside of his body. He turned his head up to the sky, closed his eyes and concentrated. The wind was starting to get stronger and swirl around Nicholas.

Azrael smiled. “Good idea little nephew” he said. Azrael went into a fighting stance. Put his hands towards the ground and said ”Earth Phoenix Pillar!!!” The ground started to move, shake and crack. Within seconds the cracks got bigger and bigger and suddenly, Large white brown pillars shot up into the sky.

Colossus stayed perfectly calm when he saw the boys attacking him. It somehow moved him to see how these boys worked together to defeat an enemy. “if only my guild was still like this” he said to himself. He raised his left hand, and Roots started to shoot out of the ground, binding around the stone pillars and lifting Colossus up. The binding around the pillars became tighter and tighter until they shattered. He lifted up his other hand and tree’s grew in front of him. Blocking sigh of the boys and their attacks. “I’m terribly sorry fellas but you have to come with something stronger than that” he said to them as he lowered his hands and so the trees and roots.

Euryale sighed “Dear obnoxious boy, didn’t I tell you that shock waves don’t work on me…I am one with the sound and shock waves of this world” she said. She raised her hand and another high frequency, and high vibrating sound wave  hurled towards the boy. She looked over to Hydra and sighed again. “why do you always go to sleep when I fight…you’re so lazy” she said (completely ignoring the fact that Ursa Major knocked him out.

Sam laughed, a hollow devilish laugh. He jumped up high and held his hands together. Between them a sphere of red energy formed. He shot it towards the woman saying ”Demon sphere”
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptydo apr 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Maric had felt the sudden disappearance and reappearance of the person in the trees and turned around quickly. He saw a man with a broad physique, yet a little smaller then him. “What can is say, it runs in the family… And my friend over there is going to take care of your master. We cannot sit ideally by when you and your fellows are endangering the innocent people of this city.” He put one foot forward, went more down to the ground and held his hands in front of his chest and face in a fighting stance. “Now tell me, and tell me true...” His eyes flashed purple. “What is your purpose here, fiend?”

Ariel crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked stubbornly at her uncle. “They can handle themselves perfectly fine, and I’m done being treated like a little girl that needs protecting. Im not a child, and you wont lose me! I am a damn phoenix, just like you and I WILL help you.” She sneered those last words at him and then trotted past Lucifer with a determined look on her face.

He felt a fierce life energy coming near the clearing. He had chosen it well. It was completely dark because of the overhanging canopy of leaves. The area was lit with torches on stakes around the edges of the area, casting strangely moving shadows on the trees. Vanphir grinned and let his hand run though his silver grey hair. He liked theatrics and the atmosphere was perfect. Lykos had distracted one of the visitors, and the other two were getting closer by the second…

Ariel saw light in the distance and squinted to see what it was. Her passes became quieter and she became aware of her surroundings. When she came closer, she saw that the light came form a clearing lined with torches. Other then that the area was completely empty. “Hey Luc, I think I found something!”

Castiel grimaced. “Well then I guess id really have to hurt you small giant dude…” He called. He crouched, and a bolt of lightning hit him. With a stream of lighting behind him, he jumped up high, while his arms turned into big wings of blue and white lightning. Bolts of thunder kept hitting him from the dark black clouds above, until Castiel was surrounded by a halo of sizzling and crackling light. He screamed with a sound that almost sounded like a birds cry. His whole body turned into lightning and took on the form of a big bird, with spiked feathers and a long tail. In a flash of lightning he disappeared in the clouds. Then, with the rolling sound of thunder, the big bird came down out of the clouds. “THUNDER PHOENIX FLIGHT!!” With a loud cry, the big bird came crashing down on Collossus, lighting up the whole area.

Tibauld grinned and hit the sound wave with his hammer, smashing it with a shockwave of his own. He kept on speeding towards the girl, and landed just in front of her. “Try stopping this then!!” He directly turned a full 360 degrees, dragging the hammer with him, and used the momentum to smash the hammer in to the girl from the side, sending forth a shockwave at close quarters.

A wall of entangled roots and vines shot up in front of Hysperia to block the red sphere of energy. The wall blew up with the impact, after which she lifted both hands. Vines shot up from underneath the big red demon and whirled around him from all sides. They grew buds rapidly, which turned into big black and red flowers, with thick petals and a bloated stamper. “Bombblooms!!” she called in a hollow voice and all around the demon the flowers exploded with great force.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyvr apr 18, 2014 4:05 am

Lukos stepped into the light, his iris’ where white, his pupils blueish, it looked like he was some kind of blind. He looked at the man and laughed, “Our purpose is ta destroy this city and take it over…at least that is what I think it is” He said when he started laughing like a luny again. He put his right foot behind his left one, and raised his hands and arms to just above his hips, his right hand was close to his right hip, and his left one was slightly stretched. He sank a bit down on his knees. “Come and get me, tall boy” He said as he smirked. In his hands Dark purple, blackish sort of flames appeared. It looked like it had stars in them.

Lucifer sighed. “I don’t think I have much choice do I” he said as he scratched his head. He walked ahead when he heard Ariel. “Ariel wait, before you do anything, let me check something. He reached inside the pocket of his coat and took out a little black notebook. He browsed through the pages and said “Ah” when he found what he was looking for, he made a little motion with his hand, nodded with a smile and closed the little book with a quiet *pof* sound. He walked past his Niece and when he was close to the light he saw a figure. “I think you are the guildmaster who runs this operation” He said in a calm and nice voice, like he was talking to an old friend.

Colossus eyes became big and a big smile flashed on his face “A true Phoenix-Mage, How wonderful to finally meet one.” He said. He dropped through his knees, spread his arms and quickly raised them above his head, Big, thick roots and Branches shot out of the ground, and formed a big and thick Dome around Colossus. When the lightning bird struck, Colossus felt the impact on the dome and knew that there was a possibility that his dome would be obliterated, He smile, this was a good fight. Colossus felt some sweat slide down to his forehead.

Azrael stepped back a bit, he knew how strong the technique that Castiel was using could be very powerful, he had used the same technique on a quest ones and the fight was over very quickly.

Nicholas looked at Castiel with big eyes, the wind around him dropped as he backed away and went close to Azrael. “If Colossus survives this…I don’t think we have the power to be a match for him” Nicholas said with a slightly quivering voice.
Azrael looked besides him at his friend. “Nicholas, haven’t you learned anything these past few months, you don’t always win a battle trough mere power alone. Take Maric for example, he can win his fights without even lifting a finger. Even my brother can win a battle without using his power…although it is a rare case with him, ‘cus he mostly uses his power even when he doesn’t have to…he…I don’t think he knows how much of it he has.” He said with a sheepish smile. “…my point is, we can beat this guy” he said. I hope He added in his head.

Euryale felt the Hammer come close to her face and could only do as much as protect her face from being smashed to pieces, when the hammer hit her, by quickly creating a wave to block a bit of the attack. She was send flying. She made flip in the air, and landed with one hand (on the ground) in front of her legs, which she spread to distribute the weight of the impact. She straightened her body and stretched her back, (which made her breast stick out), while doing this she looked at Tibauld and winked seductive, and looked sweetly at him. “You finally landed a hit on me…I’m…I’m impressed” she said, as she blushed a bit. She looked down to the ground. She fell on her knees and put her hands on the ground. “No enemy ever landed a hit on Euryale” she said while still looking down. She quickly looked up at Tibuald. Around him the ground burstted open and forcefields shot out of the ground like geysers, getting closer to Tibauld at high rate.

Sam Smiled while he was inside the smoke of the exploding blooms. He had his armes crossed infront of his face. He looked up and said ”Full body takeover Demonsoul: Itzcoliuhqui” He shot out of the smoke, his appearance had changed again, this time he was a bit smaller. ( Hij ziet er zo uit http://images.cpcache.com/merchandise/514_350x350_NoPeel.png?region=name:FrontCenter,id:6396678,w:16 ) He took out a knife and flew towards the woman. He nudged the knife forward, out of the point of the knife a purple there shot a purple ray towards the woman.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyvr apr 18, 2014 6:01 am

“Oh my, this is going to be interesting …” Vanphir grinned, and stepped into the light, making him visible to Ariel as well. He was a stoic man with silvery grey hair and a pale skin. His eyes were ruby red and he had a ring beard as grey as his hair. He wore a dark red overcoat with under it a red shirt and black pants. In his hand he held a staff on the end of which there was a crescent blade.
Vanphir: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/310/8/a/blood_magic_by_tanathe-d5k4946.jpg

At first Ariel had looked at Lucifer when he had pulled out that notebook and motioned. He then started talking into the clearing. She looked but did not see anyone. “Luc, who are you ta-“ She was silenced by the man in red that had suddenly appeared out of the trees, as if he had stepped out of a dark room. A weird, disturbing aura surrounded him and she felt uneasy in his presence. She took a step forward and let water trickle down her arms.

Vanphir grinned at the girl that stood between two torches at the end of the clearing. She had some spice in her, some fire… He liked that. His eyes flickered to the man behind her. He too had a fire inside him, though it burned more with concern about the girl then it did with anger or determination. His burned with a lot of power though, more then the girl had. ‘Determination can be a good drive, and concern can be cumbersome.’  He thought to himself. He lifted his arms, and started floating in the air, just a few centimeters above the ground. “Welcome, welcome to my humble theater.” He spoke with a warm voice, yet it had something aerie to it. He smiled. “Why, if I may ask, did you and yours disturb our rehearsal little girl?” he asked like he spoke to a nine year old.

Ariel frowned, while anger rose in her. “I am NOT a little girl, you old GOAT!!” She clenched her fist and swung it in Vanphir’s direction, creating a whip like stream of water.

Vanphir’s eyes sparkled. The moment the water hit him he vanished. He then reappeared from the shadows of a tree near Lucifer. “Well that was hardly polite…” He said quasi offended, and turned towards Lucifer. “You should really have taught your little niece some manners….like respect your elders…” He laughed and twirled in the air while he moved back to the middle of the clearing.

Maric looked at Lukos, face unchanged. “So you do not even know your purpose here, even though your guild master has told you to destroy the city, and kill innocent people.” Only then he noticed the eyes…’He is being manipulated…what foul magic is afoot here?’ He thought to himself. He grimaced. Purple smoke whirled around him. The air around him tensed with magical energy and little pebble’s started to float. He stepped forward and in utter concentration thrusted his hand with open palm forward. The air in front of his palm condensed for a second, but then an invisible shockwave of pure spirit energy was send forward.

Out of the big electric explosion Castiel appeared and landed in front of his friends. His hair no longer stood upright and over his body there were some scratches. His face was as determined as ever though, and he grinned at them. “Well that should have done it, no?”

Tibauld grinned. “Yes well you aren’t fighting with just ANYONE ofcourse.” He saw the forcefields coming and crouched. He then launched himself back up with the springs in the heels of his boots, evading the attack. He made a salto and came down with one hand on the ground. His armor started to glow again. “Requip: Hurricane armor!” The armor that appeared was even lighter then the last. It had a chest plate with no shoulders and not arms. Only his lower arms were covered. He wore greaves and around his waist he had a piece of grey fabric that looked a bit like a skirt. Scutum was still on his back. His hammer disappeared and in stead two katana’s appeared, one in each hand. He turned to Euryale. He smiled and launched forward with great speed, towards her. About halfway he jumped and spun, and spun, and spun, faster, and faster, until a whirlwind formed around him made of air and blades. "Lamina Vortex!!" (Lamina = blade) The whirlwind continued his path towards Euryale.
Tibauld's armor (but without the blades and the red sash): http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/470664-bigthumbnail.jpg

Hysperia got hit right in the chest and screamed. She staggered and fell to one knee. She then growled and quickly came up again, hitting out with her right arm towards the scrawny figure.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptydo apr 24, 2014 3:12 am

Lucifer grinned This guy has a honourable amount of magic power, this is going to be fun He thought. He looked at Ariel “Well you aren’t that tall either so…he has a point” He said with a grin, he smiled She isn’t the tiny girl she used to be…I can see that now. When he heard the man about manners Lucifer laughed “I tried to teach her but…she is kind of stubborn…like the rest of our family” he said, still laughing, seemingly unimpressed by the fact that the man just appeared out of the shadows. He looked the man in the eyes and said with a suddenly serious face “Why are you here, what is the meaning of these attacks…State your business.” He took out one of his staves just in case he thought.

Lykos nodded, “Indeed, but i am not the one who kill innocent people” He said, his eyes became blackish when he said ”…I wipe them of the face of the earth” His eyes turned back to the white milkish colour, he shook his head. And hold his hand against his head. He moaned a bit and silently said “What was that”. He felt magic energy coming towards him. He raised his hands. The blackish flame like waves appeared in his hands again. He stretched his left hand and a beam of the flamelike wave shot towards the magic energy.

Colossus lowered his hands. When the smoke cleared, he patted of his clothes. Straightened his clothes and said “Ahem, that was interesting.” He cleared his throat. The roots where severely damaged. They disappeared. Colossus looked at the three young mages. “May I ask you a question…Why are you attacking me again…I don’t think I did anything to offend you, other than trying to ignore my orders to attack helpless citizens” he said.

Azrael snorted, “As far as I know you were attacking this city wall here” he said as he gestured and looked at the wall. “And we are trying to defend this city from you.” He added

Nicholas panted, he was tired, hungry and sweaty, and he was tired of this battle. “Can’t  we just call it a draw so we can all go home and rest or something” he said with a bit of a trembling voice.

Azrael looked at Nicholas, he clearly had enough of this, you could see the weariness in his eyes and he fell that nicks magical energy was low. He looked at Castiel  and said ”Cousin, Nicholas is awfully tired, and clearly doesn’t have enough magical energy left to fight a full battle with this guy…so either we back out, or call Sam, Ariel, Tibauld, Maric and Lucifer for help…I know it is our mission to protect the city but we can’t lose a guild member over this and I have a feeling we can’t cope with this guy with only the two of us”.

Colossus looked angrily at the earth phoenix boy “I am NOT attacking this city…I don’t know if you noticed, but I haven’t attacked anything, I only defended myself from people who attacked me.” He said, as he looked at the two blond boys.

Euryale looked concentrated when she saw the vortex coming at her. She stretched her arms. And let shockwaves come pulsing out of her hands. She saw that she wasn’t strong enough to fully block the attack, but she knew she could stall it to get out of harm’s way. She took a deep breath (while still doing the pulse attack) and shouted a sound wave at her foe.

Sam laughed, it was a hollow laugh. “You are quite persistent…I don’t like that” he said. He heard a big explosion and looked back, where he saw Castiel, Azrael and Nicholas. He could see there foe, barely scratched. “I don’t think I have time to play with you any more…Prepare for one of my strongest forms” he added. He returned to his normal form, bended trough his knees and put his fist at his hips. He started to charge up magic power. Within a few seconds a red aura appeared around him, he looked up at the woman and said “This fight is over now Full body takeover, Demon of the Fire and Shadows: Balrog!!”. The red aura overtook Sam, now there was a only a flame with a dark shadow, it grew exponentially in size. A big creature stepped out of the big Shadow-Flame, (je weet wel hoe een balrog eruit ziet toch :Phttps://archive.nyafuu.org/foolfuuka/boards/wg/image/1390/81/1390815212360.jpg ) Sam roared and slashed his whip towards the woman.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptydo apr 24, 2014 6:28 am

Vanphir laughed at what Lucifer said. “Oh yes I’ve heard so much of the Phoenix heart guild….” He grinned. “But my purpose here? Has your guildmaster not told you?” His eyes twinkled. “Well maybe you should ask him…” Then he looked at Ariel. He saw the confusion in her eyes. “Ohw, is the grown up conversation a little complicated for the little girl?” He pouted his lips at the end of that.

Ariel cooked on the inside, and slithers of steam came of her body. She was just about done with it. Every damn time she was looked down upon had build up inside of her. Anger raged through her, and the only thing she wanted was to unleash it all at the grinning old man in red. “I’ll show you who’s little!!!” Her arms turned into water like tentacles and then froze over to form icy blades. “Ice make: Phoenix Talon!!” She stretched her arms backward and ran towards the man.

Yes..’ Vanphir thought. ‘The anger has built up into recklessness…’ He turned to face Ariel with open arms….and grinned.

She saw the man turn and grin but did not halt. She screamed. She came closer and closer. Just a few steps and she’d plunge her blades through his chest!! But when she thrusted the blades forward, she hit nothing…her blades went through the man like he was smoke. The last she saw before she plunged through him from the momentum of her strike was two dark red eyes. Then she was enveloped by darkness. She stumbled forward and shook her head. A few seconds later, the darkness slipped away, and the clearing came back into few. She looked around and saw the man standing near the trees, grinning. “Damnit!!” She crouched and jumped, her arms stretching to either side. Her eyes flashed blue while her arms turned into wings of water and steam. “Gust of the water Phoenix!!!” A big gust of water and steam stormed towards the man.

Grinningly Vanphir had watched from the shadows, invisible to the naked eye, how the girl had launched an attack at her own uncle. Taking her had been easy. ‘She was filled with emotion, there wasn’t much I still had to do to get her this far.’ He thought, looking at her, now white, clouded eyes…

The two magics collapsed on each other between them with a strong explosion, but Maric stood his ground. “I see…” He thrusted his hand forward, cloaking it with purple smoke. A gauntlet appeared out of a same purple smoke, grabbing Lykos by the neck and lifted hi in the air. His other arm started to glow purple aswel, as he raised it in front of his chest.

Tibauld’s vortex hit the attack and was stopped. The second attack blew it away completely. He landed on the ground with two blades raised, ready to strike again. But then he saw Castiels attack…and the little man they where fighting just standing up afterward. He frowned. “Scream-girl, I’m sorry that I have to disappoint you but my friends need me…” He lowered his arms. ‘I’ll have to finish this quick…’ he thought. His armor turned into his normal guild armor and his two swords disappeared, making place for his usual one handed long-sword. “I’m going to have to go all out on you, my dear. I hope you’ll forgive me.” With his shield arm he held a key. It was made from a metal with the color of fresh snow and starlight. Its hilt looked like two folded wings and the end was formed after a sword. Tibauld closed his eyes and held the key in front of him. “I call upon the Celestial War-maiden, and open the gate of the brilliant north-star! Polaris!!” He called, sweeping the key in the air. For a second nothing happened. But suddenly a flash of light lit up the sky. A big ball of light fell from the sky and landed next to Tibauld, breaking apart with a flash.

Out of the light stepped a beautiful woman with long, waving light-brown hair. She wore a silver colored armor with a white cloth around her waist. She wielded a sword, set with white crystals and a shield lined with silver runes. Out of her back grew big white bird wings with brown points. Her whole appearance seemed almost regal. She looked at Tibauld, and smiled. “It is good to see you again my friend, my father sends his regards.” She had spoken with a pure song like voice, with a joyful ring to it.
Dit is Polaris, klik op de naam: Polaris

Tibauld smiled. “It is an honor once again Polaris.” He looked at Euryale. “This is my opponent. I need to help my friends so I have to finish her quickly.”

Polaris turned her head to Euryale, making her hair wave behind it. She grinned. “Do you know who you are facing little girl? You face Tibauld, one of the Celestial Champions. And I..” She put her shield arm on her chest. “Am one of the spirit kings children, Polaris the Celestial War-Maiden.” She lifted her blade at the girl. Tibauld did the same but then with his left arm. “This is your last chance to back down dearie.” He said.

Castiel saw Collosus stand up out of the smoke with not so much as a scratch. He felt a bit down. “I think you are right Az…” He then saw a flash of light behind him. When he looked, a woman with angel wings had appeared next to Tibauld. Castiel grinned. “I see it won’t take long before Tibauld joins us…” He looked at the two. The guild had a lot of special mages in it, other then Phoenixes. They also had two Celestial Champions, which are celestial spirit mages that had been chosen by one of the children of the spirit king to be their champion on earth. Tibauld had once explained that Polaris had chosen him for his bravery and kindness. Castiel had not paid a lot of attention to his explanation, but he remembered that the spirits summoned by the white star keys were the most powerful spirits that existed.

Hysperia gasped at the big demon that towered over her. The burning whip hit her totally by surprise. She flew back and landed hard on the ground. She felt the takeover magic failing. She slumped back to her normal form and strained herself to sit upright. Tears filled her eyes, when she looked at Colossus. “I am sorry…” She whispered, and then she turned to Sam. “Please, spare me…I never wanted this ALL to happen.” She felt guilt for all the soldiers her battalion had killed…and for all the other horrible things she had done for the guild. But most of all…she felt guilt for failing her guildmates. For not being strong enough to help them. For not being strong enough to stop even one mage…
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyzo jun 01, 2014 2:54 am

Lucifer looked at how his niece attacked and sighed. This is exactly why I don’t want her here he thought. He saw how Vanphir disappeared in smoke. Hmmm, this is not teleport magic…so he has to be here somewhere. he thought. He wanted to grab his book, so he could look for a spell that would be useful in this situation, but before he could do that, he saw Ariel attacking him. He looked at her. For him, she was not a threat. So he took his time to look at her, to try and figure out why she was attacking him. He looked at her eyes and saw something different, they were milky white. ”she is being possessed” he whispered to himself.
Lucifer slowly raised his hand until it was at the level of his face. The Gust of water hit the palm of his hand at the exact same time that Lucifers hand had reached face-level. The water and steam slammed onto his hand. But unlike you’d expect from an attack like that, Lucifer (or lucifers hand) didn’t move an inch. Lucifer looked as though this was like a walk in the park for him. While blocking his niece’s attack, he went into his pocket with his other hand, grabbed the book and flipped through the pages. He mumbled something. Then, for a moment, there was a red flash in lucifers eyes. Lucifer put the book back and looked at his niece again. Lucifer flipped his hand downwards and the water followed. When the attack was over he lowered his hand again. “Ariel…this is exactly why I didn’t want you to tag along.” He said to her. He quickly raised his left hand, and a (for him small) large blast of magical energy hurled towards her (only to knock her out of the mind control of course, so that he can tell her to leave and he can go all out Razz) he scanned the area. And saw a figure. He turned towards him “Dear mindcontroling dude. Please stop taking over my families minds, she is difficult as she is” he said to him “Ow, and your ‘disappearing into the shadows’ thingy…that doesn’t work on me, and frankly I am kind of offended that you think so lightly of me…don’t you ever consider somebodies feelings?” he added. He grabbed his crow head staff. ” Staff der Krähe, scharfe gefiederten Strahl” He said. A broad black/silverish beam hurled towards the man in the shadows.

Lykos felt how he got lifted in the air. “Hey, Let me go ya big oaf” he yelled. He looked at his opponent, moved his hands together and said “you’ve done it now mate Cosmic Meteor Beam! A beam of what looked like purpleish meteors shot towards Maric.

Euryale’s eyes grew big “how can this be…” she said. The idiotic guy I can handle… but her… she thought. She lowered her hands and looked at Tibauld “The only reason I do this, is because I know I can’t fight one of the spirit king children on my own. You I can handle…but her…nu-uh” she said. “The next time we meet, we are going to fight fair and square, no help from any spirits” she added, Before jumping high up in the sky and flying back to where she came from.

Nicholas sighed and went down on one knee from exhaustion. He looked at Castiel and Azrael. He was happy they are with him, he couldn’t imagine how the battle would turn out if he was all alone in this battle… all he knew that it would be bad.

Azrael looked at Nicholas and got closer to him. “You got to hang on just a little longer, the rest will be here soon, I promise” he said to him with a friendly smile on his face. He went into a fighting stance, if I can just hold him of long enough for the others to arrive he thought. He saw a white flash and grinned Nice!, Polaris joined Tibauld. Now we can turn this battle around He thought. He laughed and started building up his magical energy.

Nicholas smiled at Azrael, he felt safer with him close by.

Colossus saw a bright flash light. His eyes went big. This can’t be…is it possible that this guild houses a spirit champion?! he thought. He directed his attention back to the three in front of him, one of them was visually exhausted. He sighed when he saw the happy faces of the two blond guys. He looked around the battle field, besides the bright flash of light he saw a large Balrog. “I’m assuming that those two will come over and help you…right” he said to them

Sam looked at how the woman begged to be spared. He laughed, a loud, hollow laugh. “Do you really think I am going to lower myself to your level and murder weak people who can’t defend themselves” He said. He heard the explosion and looked over to Castiel, Azrael en Nicholas. He grinned. He looked at the woman again. He disabled the take-over magic and walked to her. He put a hand on her shoulder and looked kindly at her. “come come now, don’t be said. Defeat is part of live, you can’t expect to win every battle you have, may it be external or internal, sometimes you just have to give in. It’s not the end of the world…learn from what happened today, so that you may change the cause of it the next time you face the problem… Look being in this guild thought me a few things. First off, never underestimate your opponent…which is quite logical if you ask me. Second, fear is not a sign of weakness, if you accept your fear it will make you a stronger and kinder mage. And third, and probably the most important one…have fun. If your guild isn’t fun, you might have chosen the wrong guild” he said. He straightened his back and casually walked away. He stopped. Turned his head and said “This was probably the most fun I had in years. Thanks for the battle” He smiled and started to walk off again.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyzo jun 01, 2014 4:09 am

Vanphirs eye twitched. ‘How can he so simple have broken my hold over her?’ He saw the beam come at him and grunted. “Nice try, firefly, but you’d have to try harder. I am not hit THAT easily! I am Lord Vanphir, and I AM THE DARKNESS!!” He grinned when the beam smashed itself in a tree, reducing it to mere splinters, while he stepped out of the shadows on the other side of the clearing.

Ariel saw the man in red stop her attack and then an invisible force knocked her backwards. While she fell, it felt like a veil had lifted from her head. When she opened her eyes again she lay in front of Lucifer, who spoke into nothingness. ‘Mind control?’ she realized what had happened and grimaced. “Oh I will get you now!!” she sprang up and went into a fighting stance.

Not a muscle moved in Maric’s face. His free hand waved sideways, and suddenly the beam changed course, slamming into a tree. Maric then raised that hand forward. “Your brain has been addled my friend, I will not hold you responsible for your actions, but you will face justice non the less!” he stared in the eyes of Lykos who still dangled in the air in front of him. Bright purple light started to glow in Marics eyes and all over his body the same light poured out of cracks that appeared as if his skin was breaking apart. With a totally different voice that sounded like it echoed he spoke to Lykos. “I, the spirit of justice have judged you…” His free hand became covered in purple smoke and a second gauntlet appeared in front of Lykos. It grabbed hold of Lykos his head, with the palms on the crown of the head. “…innocent!” Magical energy poured out from all over his body, making the air around them heavy. “I free you now of your masters grasp!” Lykos’s eyes started to glow purple to. “Druhva, Parimatjati Sahasrara!! (Druhva, purify the seventh charkra!!)” A great amount of magical energy poured through the crown of Lykos his head through his body, banishing any evil from it.

Tibauld nodded at Euryale. “It would be an honor to beat you in honest battle, but now I do not have the time.” He then turned to the others and saw them standing with the little man in the distance. He then turned towards Polaris. “Now lets show that dude who he’s dealing with.”

Polaris grinned. “Good, I am aching for a good fight. It has been long.” She raised her blade and started running towards the small man.

Tibauld grinned and followed Polaris’s example, raising his sword aswel. Like two trained warriors they ran next to each other, perfectly mirroring one another’s moves. A white light started to fall over the two as they ran faster and faster. The runes on both their weapons started to glow and on Tibauld's back, a pair of ethereal wings mimicked the one’s Polaris had. Both angled their blades, ready to strike. “Unison raid: Twin angel death act!!” They yelled and in perfect unison they slashed forward creating a glowing cross that speeded towards the small man. They then both jumped up, both in a direction opposite from each other and slashed again, creating two singular slashes. They then sped, blades raised, after them towards the small man.

Castiel saw Tibauld running towards them together with Polaris. He grinned at Nicholas and Azrael. “This will be over soon, I’m all charged up!!” Electricity crackled over his body as he started building up magical energy, ready to strike at their small opponent.

Hysperia stared at the mage that had turned back into his normal form, and was walking away from her. Was he right? Was she in the wrong guild? She had been in Virtus Ethernal every since she can remember. To think of them as less then family would be disgraceful.. But maybe part of it was true. Maybe she could change her course, and that of her guild. She clenched her fist. “I will change…I will become stronger..For the sake of my guild!!” She muttered. She stood up and walked over to Euryale.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyza jun 14, 2014 9:12 am

Lucifer started to laugh. His laugh started to become louder and more evil. He looked at Vanphir. “Funny that you say that…you’d think I would know you if you were indeed ‘The darkness’ as you so claim…I mean, I am Lucifer…you may have heard of me… or you don’t… but, my point is, Darkness… is the Devils playground…and now comes the funny part.. I am…The Devil” The last part he said in a low dark voice, his eyes started to glow. The magical pressure around him started to drastically rise. Around him Black, Blue and White flames started to appear. His clothing started to wave because of the power coming from Lucifer. The ground started to shake and crackle, the sky started to blacken even more. Flames shot in all directions around Lucifer, who’s gaze was focused on Vanphir. He heard what is niece said and stretched her arm to her. “No” he said in a the same low and dark voice “you will not approach this man. He is too powerful for you, my niece” he turned his head towards her, his eyes where lighted up by the flames that raged around him. “Go towards Maric and help the rest…I will finish it her, but I can’t fully release my power with you around” he said, the latter in a friendly and kind voice. He turned back to Vanphir. “You have brought terror to this city for long enough...mister ‘Darkness’…“ he said mockingly.

First Lykos felt incredible pain, then al out of a sudden, the pain stopped, and what appeared to be something like a mist, cleared from his sight. He put his hands to his head “What in the world happened to me” he said (with an incredibly British Accent) he looked towards the man in front of him “Good sir, could you be so kind, to tell me, what in the bloody hell happened to me?” he asked him. “I feel like I have been sleeping for quite some time now” he added. His head felt heavy. The he fell something, it was a weird feeling, like something was about to happen. he gasped. “Colossus!” he yelled. He looked over to the large man in front of him. “Could you be so kind and help me. I have a friend who is in need of my aid.” He said.

Azrael and Nicholas looked over to Tibauld and Polaris. Nicholas had never seen Polaris, and looked at her with an open mouth. Azrael saw the Balrog shrinking to his normal Sam like size “Good, Sam is coming to help us as well” he said, he looked at Castiel “now this is going to end even quicker” he added.

Colossus sighed again. He saw the unison raid form and looked at it excitingly. Then he remembered that it was facing him. “this Is going to be a problem, he muttered” Where is Lykos when you need him he thought. He concentrated, his magical energy started to rise quickly. Took a deep breath. And quickly raised his hands. In front of him, the ground started to crack. And in a quick flash, huge trees sprouted out of the ground. Forming a large blockade between him and the celestial champion. He turned around and faced the wall. He aimed a finger towards the wall and said ”Bleve” a tiny explosion hit the wall creating a small hole. Too small for a regular person, but just big enough for Colossus to take shelter. “who can’t be strong has to be smart” he muttered to himself.

Sam smiled when he heard what the woman said, when she walked off he turned around and said to her “I hope you get stronger…I would like to fight you again…on friendlier terms of course” he said with a big smile. He turned around and raised his hand. “See you next time” he said with a grin. He saw Tibauld and Polaris and started to run off towards them.

Euryale sat down, waiting for the rest to arrive. When she saw Hysperia walk towards her she knew that the other guild would win. She looked kindly at her “Hester…I-I want to apologize for how I acted these past few months…I wasn’t quite myself…and I discovered that Hydra is only talk…you see that guy over there running with a sword…he knock Hydra unconscious pretty quickly…and to be honest, I don’t like a man who can’t even protect himself against a silver key spirit.” She said.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptyza jun 14, 2014 10:08 am

Ariel looked at her uncle and felt the tremendous amount of magical power that he produced. By the tone of his voice she knew that she had no say in this. After throwing one more hateful glance at Vanphir she ran into the woods. “Show him what hell feels like uncle…” She told Lucifer when she passed him. She started running in the direction that they had come from and came upon Maric who held the weird man in the air.

Vanphir’s grin wavered for a second. He looked at the fires around his opponent. ‘Impossible! This amount of power? It can’t be real!...Then again...he IS a phoenix..’ He thought to himself. He whirled and flew all around the clearing, blowing out the torches. “The break is over and its time for the reprise. I realize that you are a very strong opponent indeed, but this is MY play and you are to be cast from the stage!! Light may pierce the darkness but darkness wil always recover and take over!!” He emerged from his dark form in the middle of the clearing. “Now face the full wrath of the true king of the underworld!!!” His eyes glowed red and he raised his arms. Black lightning like whips emerged from his body and floated around the clearing. They then plummeted into the ground. A moment there was nothing. Then Vanphir started chanting in a strange tongue, followed by “Bones of the long dead!! Rise and obey your master!!” A shudder of magical energy went through the ground and suddenly the ground tore open in several places. Bones floated out of the holes and rearranged themselves after which a black like cloak was draped over them. Vanphir smiled. “Did I mention that this clearing is an ancient burial ground for criminals? I guess not…Weird how your family seems to fight at this very spot very often…NOW FACE THE WRATH OF THEIR VICTIMS!!” Black weapons emerged from under the black cloaks, being held by white bony hands. With ghoulish gasps the wraiths started to walk and float towards Lucifer, some using their weapons and others generating magic from their former lives in their hands. “I knew Auriel would react and send his guild here when he heard the city was under attack. It is why I chose this spot for our final showdown. Though I must admit I expected the old man being here himself. Seems like I have to make due with his little nephew and go after him later.” He started laughing and floated towards Lucifer aswel.

When Maric closed his eyes, the magic around his body shimmered and disappeared. When he opened his eyes again they were their normal color. He then looked at Lykos and put him down on the ground. “It seems like it was just one rotten apple in your guild that is to blame for this. Yes I will help you, what do you need?”

Tibauld looked at the trees as their slashes hit the forest. A big explosion blasted away a great amount of the trees on one side. The second pair of slashes blasted the whole forest away. Tibauld grimaced and looked at the little man in the wall. Without even looking at eachother they started running again, this time paralel to one another, straight at the wall. Still in their unison raid they started to jump crosswise, switching side every time and slashing forward, creating a number of slashes that crashed into the hole in the wall.

Castiell looked at the forest and grimaced. “The little man is hiding!! Lets show him what happens to cowards that hide!!” He clenched his fists as he raised one arm forward and the other next to his head. “Strike, of the Thunder Phoenix!!” He called, thrusting forward and sending his fist towards the forest in the form of a bolt of lightning. The attack flew towards Collussus in the wall.

Hypseria smiled at Euryale. "It's ok...Im glad that you've come to your senses...Maybe we can be friends again like we used to? Before Vanphir took over?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptydi jun 17, 2014 6:47 am

Lucifer grinned when he heard what his niece said. “That won’t be a problem” he said. He heard what Vanphir said. “Pff you with your darkness…what will you do when there is no darkness to hide in?” he asked. He saw how ‘The victims of his ancestors’ arose. He sighed. “Are you to scared to fight me on your own, that you have to use others to fight me for you?” he asked. “And about my uncle...Ask yourself this, would a king fight a regular soldier, if he can send his general to do it?...And don’t think of me lightly.” He said. He raised a hand and (in Vanphir’s eye’s) disappeared. He reappeared behind a few bony wraiths. He snipped his fingers and they were engulfed by black flames, leaving nothing but a pile of bones. He pointed his index finger to another group of wraiths, he closed one eye (like he was aiming). Out of his finger appeared a laser beam, which Lucifer guided through the group of wraiths. When more came his way he sighed “I’m sick of wasting time” he said”. He disappeared again (not really, he just jumped up really really fast). While he floated in the air, he put his hands together, and in between his hands there appeared a small boll of Black flames. It grew larger and larger. Lucifer raised his arms above his head. The boll grew to an enormous size. At this point it was so large, it illuminated the burial ground, Driving away any shadow. Lucifer knew this boll wouldn’t be enough to defeat Vanphir… or at least that’s what he hoped for. He threw the boll downward, with far greater speed than you’d expect from a boll this size. Lucifer, unseen by the boll, Shot towards Vanphir. When he appeared in front of him, he kicked towards Vanphirs head. (“Maar dan raakt die ball toch ook Lucifer…” yes, yes I know)

Lykos looked at the man “Apparently some of your guild members are attacking one of my own…now I know there is a confusion here, but that particular person, is our strongest member…and very friendly, he hasn’t hurt anyone in this whole ridiculous war. I would like to help him because at this moment he is in need of my help. But if you could accompany me to your fellow guild members, and calm them down, we can end this, without any further bloodshed.” He said to him. He looked at the tall man waiting for his answer.

Azrael stood next to Nicholas, protecting him in a hut made of bedrock. He looked around. When he suddenly felt an awesome power, which was all too familiar to him. “Ah, So my Brother started to fight as well…good” he said. He looked at Castiel “Cas..this will be over soon, Lucifer has joined the fight.” He said with a big grin.
All of a sudden you could see the sky light up. Azrael looked at it. He knew this attack. It was one of Lucifers basic fire spells, but despite that, it was still a very strong attack. He knew, because he has felt it up close,

Colossus felt a reappearance of a member from his guild. Could this mean he is back to normal again? He questioned himself. He felt how his forest wall started to break down. I swore to himself that I wasn’t going to injure innocent people, but because this guild cornering me is putting me in a tough position He thought.

Euryale looked at Hester and smiled “yeh, I’d like that…Vanphir really had an effect on this guild…sometimes I wish it was back to the way it was…without the fighting with bandits thing…” she said.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptydi jun 17, 2014 7:51 am

Vanphirs eye cringed. He saw the wraiths being incinerated one after the other. “AURIEL IS NO KING!!” He clenched his fists. “There is only ONE almighty ruler, and HE took him away from us!!” He turned to where Lucifer had stood, but saw nothing. Suddenly the clearing lighted up. When he looked up, it was as if a giant black sun had appeared in the sky. The light emanating from the ball pierced through the darkness and left not even the slightest shadow. With big eyes he stared at it, not seeing that Lucifer had materialised beside him and kicked him in the head. He flew forward and slammed into a tree. With a grunt he fell to the ground and tried to turn around. His vision was blurry and over lighted. He came up onto his knees and then stood up all the way. He grinned and his eyes stood wide open. Out of his sleeve a decorated knife appeared. “DARKNESS….ALWAYS….REMAINS!!” His knife shot towards his other arm and made a big gash in his under arm. Blood started flowing out of it like a river. But before it hit the ground, it started to glow with an aerie dark red light and flowed upward again. The stream whirled around Vanphir, who had turned almost as white as the bones around him. Then the giant ball of fire hit. The blast incinerated the bony wraiths and obliterated the trees around the clearing. With a roaring sound that lasted at least a minute the fires consumed all that it hit. When the fire disappeared, the ground had gone black and the trees in at least a mile across from the clearing had seared away. But in the circle stood a pale man with silvery hair. His bordeaux red clothes were torn here and there, but other then that he was fine. A river of dark red blood circled around him, and seemed to absorb the remaining fire around it. Vanphir grinned a hollow grin. His face was caved in like he was sucked dry, but his body stood as fierce and resilient as if he was in the prime of his life. “My magic is that of death and not even fire can kill death!! My body contains the blood of hundreds of my victims and they have all added to my strength. And now I will add yours to it!!” Vanphir floated up and held out his right hand. His staff floated towards it. Vanphir pointed the blade of his staff towards the ground. In his other raised hand, a ball of blood formed, out of which the blood stream flowed and circled around his body. “You wanted me to fight myself? Fine, but know that that will mean your demise for sure.”

Maric looked at Lykos. “It is good to know that it was not the whole guild behind this. Follow me.” He turned and started running through the forest.

Castiel paused for a second, looking at the wall of trees. He crouched with his arms backwards. “Wingslash!!” Lightning crackled all over his body, and his arms turned into big wings made of blue and white lightning. He started running. “OOOOOFF” He jumped up. “THE THUNDER PHOENIX!!!” with the roaring sound of thunder he slashed his winges forward, creating a great shockwave of lightning. It clashed with the trees, breaking through it and opening up the hole Colossus hid in.

Tibauld and Polaris saw the hole and joined up while running in a big arc until they ran next to each other. Their weapons glowed and disappeared, and were replaced by lances that seemed to be two halves of a whole. The held them together and like two magnets they joined into one big lance. Faster and faster they ran, until it was more like flying. The lance started to glow with a fiery blaze because of the high speed. Like one voice they yelled: “Twin angel death act: Piercing spear of Michael!!

Like a ray of magic light the attack raged towards colossus, lighting everyone in the area. Castiel looked on in awe. With a loud crash and a flash of light, the spear of light crashed against the wall.  The flash was so bright that Castiel had to cover his eyes. But when he opened them again, his jaw dropped to the ground.

Maric stared straight forward, into the eyes of the knight and the angel. In his right hand he held the tip of the conjoined spear that the two held. Burn marks streaked the ground around him, everywhere but in an arc behind him, like a stone that blocks the stream of a river. “This fight is done!!” his voice boomed. “There will be no more bloodshed, Lucifer is rounding it up as we speak.” He let go of the lance and turned towards Colossus. “I am fully aware you would have been able to stop the attack yourself, or so your friend had me believe. Though my guild mates would not have stopped attacking you if  I had not intervened.” He bowed to the little man. “I am honoured to meet the strongest member of the Virtus Ethernal guild, my name is Maric Dhārmika.”

Hester embraced Euryale and smiled while a tear rolled over her cheek. “It will all be back to normal. We will make it so!”
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Emptywo jun 18, 2014 9:17 am

Out of the flames a laugh could be heard. It was a dark, and a little evil laugh. “Your magic isn’t that of death, there is only one mage who has magic like that and they say he is over 400 years (Zeref). You magic is that of shadows, hiding and self-injuring in exchange for power. I think that is a weak kind of magic.” He said. While he slowly walked out of the flames, which engulfed him. Despite the impact of the ball of flames, Lucifer didn’t have a scratch. He even looked refreshed. He walked towards Vanphir. “Don’t think I am scared of you. I have fought enemies stronger than you when I was a rookie like you.” He said mockingly. He raised his left hand, and drew multiple magic circle in the sky with his index finger. There were 5 magic-circles in the sky now, he connected them. (He made a pentagram). He closed the book he had held in his right hand with a slam and said. ”Elemental Circle: Spirit, Water, Earth, Air and Fire”. One by one the magic circles started to glow, each in a different colour. Black, Blue, Brown, white and Red. The lines between them started to glow as well. Now the whole circle glowed. Lucifer place his hand in the middle of the circle. ”Elemental Beam”. He said (in a cool voice Razz). The circle lighted up even more. A beam with every colour mixed in it, shot towards Vanphir at high speed.

Lykos nodded “Vanphir ruined the guild” he said. And he followed Maric.

Azrael and Nicholas covered their eyes when the attack of Tibauld and Polaris hit.

Colossus saw the attack coming and was about to take action when he felt an appearance infront of him. A big large man with an incredible amount of magical power, and next to him a man which he knew well. He nodded when he heard the man speak. “I’m honoured to meet you as well Maric Dhārmika, and thank you for interfering, because what you say is true, Lykos and I are both capable of finishing this, but it wouldn’t change anything so im glad you came along…I just wonder though, who is this Lucifer you speak of…and why do you say rounding it up like it the fight between him and Vanphir is not going to take long…Vanphir is a very powerful mage…evil…but powerful.” He said to him. He looked at Lykos. “I’m happy you’re back to normal my friend” he said to him.

Lykos smiled. “I have to thank this man for saving me to be honest. I would not be standing here like this if he did not come to my aid.” He said.

Euryale felt a few tears rolling down her cheek. And smiled “Indeed we do Hester, indeed we do”
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 4 Empty

Phoenix Heart
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 4 van 8Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: ORPG's :: ORPG 2 personen-
Ga naar: