Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Phoenix Heart

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydo jul 10, 2014 6:30 am

Azrael smiled "Now that you are going serious, I think this warm up is getting even better" he said. He spread his legs and started to build up Magicpower. The ground started to shake heavily. Like there was an earthquake going on. The ground started to crack open, the gravity in the area started to get a lot heavier, so much that the branches on the trees started to bend downwards. Azrael started to grunt. Waves of magicpower shot out of him like shockwaves. The ground underneath him suddenly lowered a bit, but Azrael stayed on the place where he was (he floats now) The shockwaves of magicpower pushed back Castiels attack. Azrael started to grunt a little louder, which doubled every effect. The branches on the trees started to crack smaller ones broke off, leaves started to fall like pebbles. The ground started to shift and shake even more.

Sam tried to evade the attack, but saw that it was to quick to do so. ”Take over, Demon of protection: Bes” he said (klik klik) He took the hit full on, but only ended up with surficial Damage. He changed back into Furcalor and attacked with the laser beam again.

Nicholas smiled and looked at the sun. “It sure is Ariel, it sure is” he said, he looked at her. Just like you he added in his thoughts, still to afraid to tell her. “I look forward to seeing your new moves in the tournament” he said with a smile. Suddenly he felt the ground rumble, and felt a strong but somewhere familiar magicalpower. “i-is that Azrael?!” he said.

Lucifer frowned, then he got a grin on his face “wanna find out where it came from?” he asked Maric, with the grin being even bigger out of excitement.

Melia nodded agreeingly with Hester.

Euryale suddenly stopped and look at Hester and Melia “…you’re saying we only have an hour left?!” she said quickly. She grabbed Them again and started to run of even faster “An hour isn’t enough to find the perfect dress!” she said while running.

Melia fluttered behind Euryale like a pieces of clothing “W-w-whyy doees iit have to b-b-be the ppeerfect dresss” she sputtered.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydo jul 10, 2014 7:25 am

Castiel's attack got blown away by one of the waves of magic energy, and another halted him in his charge. He held his arm in front of his face and bent down a bit by the gravity. "Warm-up? I wasn't even done stretching yet!!" He grinned and stood upright (which took him more trouble then he would admit). Again with his legs wide spread and his hinds clutched like fists. He lifted his chest and started growling aswel. Crackling and surging the energy woke up inside him and flowed through his body and the whole area. The branches and little pieces of rock where zapped by up-going electricity and reduced to charcoal. His body started to glow with an eerie blue and white aura and above him the clouds grew darker and darker, and turned into thunder clouds creating sudden bolts of lightning that ripped through the air.

Ariel felt the shudder too. She turned to look (facing Nick ;p) towards the source of the magical energy. She then felt another, equally powerful source develop from the same direction. Clouds gathered above the training grounds and a faint light could be seen from where they stood. "And...thats Castiel..." She hardly noticed that she almost stood chest to chest with Nick. "I never knew my little brother was capable of producing this much energy? It's almost equal to Azrael now." She said with disbelief in her voice. (Azrael is ouder dan Cas en is altijd sterker maar cas komt nu echt heeeel erg in de buurt van zijn niveau..vandaar ;P)

"And then he said i didn't even know frog could do THAT!!" Mag's started laughing after she said that.

Auriel laughed with Mags about the story she had told. But suddenly he felt uneasy. A familiar magical force grew in the gardens. Completely forgetting Mags, he left the living room and stepped outside. In a distance he saw the situation unfold. Both Azrael and Castiel were floating in the air with enough magical energy surging through the area to give Lucifer a run for his money. Auriel frowned.

Behind him Mags came running through the door. With open mouth she saw the spectacle. "They really have grown...A LOT." she confessed.

Auriel nodded but still frowned. "But at this rate they wont have any energy left for the ceremony AND will the training grounds perish under their weight. I'm putting a stop to this..." With long paces Auriel walked towards the two young Phoenixes. the air around him started to shimmer and a pure and warm light seemed to glow inside Auriel himself. As he walked, slithers of light in millions of colours came of of his body (beetje noorderlicht achtig). He lifted his arms and as he did that, the air around him suddenly turned thick with magical energy equivalent to ten times the amount of what his pupils were producing. In a sudden flash Auriel charged forward, leaving behind a trail like a comet.

Slowly Castiel lifted from the ground, with jolts of electricity licking at the ground from the points of his feet and his out stretched fists. His eye's glowed and all over his body, lightning bolt like markings lit up with a bright blue light. "Secret Thunder Phoenix Art: Ra-" But he couldn't finish his sentence since a sudden flash of light took him by surprise.

Auriel halted between the two troublemakers and at that moment the magical energy around him expanded rapidly, blowing away the other magical energy as if it was nothing. The clouds disappeared and the gravity turned back to normal. The light around Castiel dimmed away, just like the light from Auriel himself.

Castiel felt the magical energy he had produced getting blown away, and as sudden as the flash had appeared he lay flat on his back on the ground, staring up at his uncle.

Auriel looked angerly. "I thought we had agreed NOT to fight each other right now or at ANY time during the games." He looked from Castiel to Azrael. "Both of you, clean this place up and then go change into something nice for the opening ceremony, there will be no more training." After saying that he shot one last angry glance at both of them, and walked away.

MAric shook his head. "No its most likely one of the other contenders and its almost time for the opening ceremony. Lets not distract them."

Hester slammed into a tree when Euryale suddenly stopped. Just as she came back up she felt a hand on her shoulder and sighed. Not even resisting the pull of Euryale, she fluttered after her like a flag and laughed.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyvr jul 11, 2014 2:02 am

Azrael was about to raise his magicpower even more, but the extreme magicpower and a flash of light knocked him down. When he opened his eyes he saw Auriel standing in front of him. “R-r-right master, right away master” he said. He got up and started cleaning up the training ground. He looked over and saw Nicholas and Ariel. He grinned.

Nicholas looked at the training ground and nodded agreeingly with Ariel. When he turned his head and noticed how close she was to him, his heart started to pound in his chest. He couldn’t say a word. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, and not much later he was thrown away while hearing “Why didn’t you join us in training Nick!”. It was Azrael, he looked at Ariel with a big grin on his face and quietly said to her, in a bit of dark voice “Don’t go getting to comfortable with him now…Niece”
Nicholas made a salto and landed on his feet, with his arms spread, a bird in the tree next to him held up a sign with a 8 on it. Nicholas lowered his shoulders and sighed at the sight of the sign. He then looked at Azrael. “Wasn’t the reason why I didn’t join quite obvious?!” he said while pointing past Ariel at the training ground (he pointed slightly at Ariel). “Besides, I don’t want you guys to se-eehm I mean I don’t want to use up my magicpower for tonight, the ceremony will start soon you know.” He said to him.

Sam looked at the bright light and felt the magicpower of their guilmaster. He looked at Tibauld “…Maybe we should follow their example and stop as well…I don’t want to be out of magicpower when I need it the most.” He said to him.

Lucifer nodded “You’re right, we should head back anyway…you know to be there to support the younglings.” He said laughing.

Euryale ran into the streets, with her to friends waving behind her like 2 flags on a speedboat. “Because we have to make a good impression on the public Melia” she said to her, to answer her question (who I forgot to answer in my previous post xD) “We are almost there ladies, just one more corner” she said.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyvr jul 11, 2014 4:11 am

Ariel held her breath when she turned and saw how close she and Nick were. For a moment that seemed to last a lifetime she was speechless. But then she was woken up out of her blissful dream by her nephew. She shot a vile glance at Azrael but made no comment. She then looked at Nick and smiled. "Thanks for the tour Nick, maybe you should show me around the country sometime soon." She then turned towards the mansion and started walking.

Castiel nodded with big eyes and jumped up while he started to clean the training field.

Tibauld lowered his weapon and changed back into his guild armor. He then nodded at Sam. "Maybe that is a good idea, we want to make a good impression."

Maric nodded at what Lucifer said and started to make his way back to the Mansion.

(timu skipuru)

With wide eyes Castiel looked at the enormous crate like building that lay beneath him. From high up one of the mountain peaks that had been hollowed out and made into a tower of sorts, he looked at the vast space that held the name: Grand Colosseum of Rathir. It was in the middle of the mountains that bordered the city at in the west. A big road lead from the main plaza of the city in front of the palace, to the great arena deep in a valley surrounded by spire like mountains. The sides of the valley had been turned into rows and rows of stair like structures that functioned as seats for spectators. Here and there more luxurious balkones had been built for the wealthier spectators. The spire towers were reserved for the guilds and their teams during the matches. Big screens hang above the middle of the arena and in every tower, to make sure that everyone could see everything that was going on. As the moon reached higher and higher, magical lights started to burn and gave the field in the middle a mysterious aura.

"Well Sharon, this sure is turning in a B-E-A-Utiful night here in the colosseum. The moon shines bright, the sands are cold, the guilds are hot and the spectators are ready for a S-P-E-Actical!!" As the voice of the male commentator boomed through the arena, the crowd that had filled every inch of the stands went wild.

"YOU are completely right Bob, and WE couldn't have asked for better conditions for the opening ceremony of THE renewed, Grand Wizarding Games!!!" A female voice answered the male commentator with equal enthusiasm.

"Absolutely Sharon, and what a G-R-E-A-T ceremony this is going to be. Let me point out the obvious here and once again explain the rules of the Opening ceremony for those who are slower then the rest of us." Most of the crowd laughed. "For this tournament a selection of the F-I-N-Est guilds of Fiore have send a team of 6 wizards that will compete for not only the title of Champion, but also the city of Rathir as their guild seat!! Now isn't that a M-A-G-N-Ificent prize?"

"Couldn't have said it better Bob! In THIS ceremony every guild will be announced separately and EVERY mage will have a minute to showcase THEIR magic to US lucky viewers. Then the power is in YOUR hands ladies and gentlemen!!"

"Indeed it is Sharon, because a E-X-C-Iting vote will commence that will determine the publics favorite guild!! This guild wil get a U-N-Ique insight for the first round!!"

"How exciting Bob!! I am SURE that the crowd can't WAIT to see al those amazing wizards do THEIR thing!!"

(Ik heb Sharon en Bob dik gedrukt gemaakt omdat ze door en magische microfoon spreken end an kunnen we makkelijker commentaar in de gevechten brengen ^^)
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyvr jul 11, 2014 10:05 pm

"And the first guild to take the field, and OPEN the games is D-D-DRAGONS FANG!!”. Loud cheering went through the crowd.

”Indeed Bob, Here comes their master Jack Sammers! Look at that handsome face, so young and already a Guildmaster. Let’s see what he does.”[b]

Jack walked into the arena What to do, what to do he asked himself while walking. When he reached the middle of the arena he spread his arms “Welcome everybody to the city of Rathir” he said followed by loud cheering and people in the crowd (mostly women) screaming things like [b]”Dragons Fang!”
and ”OHMIGODJACKYOUARESOHANDSOME”. Jack smiled, he turned his palms upward, and said ”Lifestream” while pointing his fingers up. For a moment nothing happened, then a flash was seen, Followed by a pillar of blue with a bit white light that confiscated the whole field of the arena with a roaring sound. The pillar reached out far into the heavens. When the pillar faded letters could be seen hanging in the sky.
Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Rtmc7o
”Oooow would you look at that. We lost sight of Jack in this A-M-EZING attack for a second, this just shows how much power a guildmaster can have” Bob said enthusiastic.

”You are ABSOLUTLY right about that Bob, I don’t know if the other guilds can overcome this.” Sharon said in an equal enthusiastic voice.

”Now the competing members are taking the field one by one, first of we have the B-E-A-UTIFUL Samantha Figs With her energetic personality and equally energetic magic.”

”She is indeed energetic Bob, but next to her is the man who every robber fears and every woman wants as a bodyguard, ladies and gentleman JASON…BRROOONS” Loud cheering went through the crowd.

”Absolutely Sharon and Behind them we have H-HOT head Steven Lanko, the MAGMA DRAGONSLAYER. Anna Lordana, you do not want her to lose concentration. The man with the Heavinly Body CARL JOHNSON. The Lady with the B-E-A-UTIFUL flower Flora…CLOOVER”

”And last but certainly not least we have, RHOANR AEGNOR, the man who can’t be touched”. The crowd went mad with enthusiasm.

Azrael, Nicholas and Sam looked at the spectacle with big eyes. ”Awesome” they said synchronized. Nicholas turned around “But we are going to do much better” he said full of confidence.
Lucifer smiled “I know we are” he said to Nick. He bend over to Maric “You don’t suppose that the girl with the energetic personality could be the person from this afternoon right?” he whispered to him.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyza jul 12, 2014 9:43 am

With big eyes Castiel and Tibauld had watched the spectacle of Dragons Fang. Castiel nodded when he heard Nick. “Aye, and I’m all ready for it!!”

Maric looked at the team of dragons fang as they walked back towards their tower, all the while cheering. “I think you might be right. A very strong competition this is proving to be.”

Well Sharon that was an A-M-Azing show. Its very clear that they have a feeling for showmanship and its working on the crowd!!” The crowd cheered loudly.

Absolutely Bob, that’s ALL the perks of being a young and HOT guild!! But don’t call them the best just yet, for the next team might show that an old guild can be just as hot as young one!!

Indeed Sharon!! Our next team is home to an O-N-E of the kind magic!! Ladies and gentlemen, give a H-U-G-E round of applause for the very embodiment of light: AURIEL!!! Guildmaster of Phoenix Heart!!!

From one of the big spire towers a flash of light dipped the arena for a few seconds in daylight. With another flash, a big bird like creature that seemed to be made of golden light shot out of the top of the spire and started flying clockwise around the field, over the crowd of people. Little pieces of golden light showered down on the crowd and as the bird flew overhead, the spectators were gasping with open mouths in amazement. The Phoenix of Light stood out against the dark of the night sky and even the moon and stars could not rival its brilliance.
After it had flow full circle it banked sharply and flew straight for the center of the arena. There it halted and hang in the air for a few seconds with gaping beak and wide spread wings, mimicking the guild sign of Phoenix Heart. Then In a flash of a thousand colors, the Phoenix broke apart and fell down to the ground. On the ground a lean, tall figure could be seen with silvery long hair. Slowly he stood upright and then looked around the crowd. For a few seconds it was utter silence while the crowd was still recuperating from the amazing lightshow they had just seen. But then a thundering roar of applause and whistling went over the stands.

I am C-O-M-P-Aletly baffled Sharon!! What an amazing light show of our own living GOD!! But Without further ado lets start with the team members!! First up: The S-H-Ocking experience of Castiel!! The Lightning quick youngster and Thunder Phoenix!!

One cloud had drifted over the arena. It was dark and a faint light glowed within it. Just as Bob was done talking, the cloud rumbled. Then bolts of lightning started to pop in and out of the cloud like sea snakes in the ocean. Then one big flash of lightning struck in the middle of the arena, revealing a figure with bright, white hair. The crowd cheered.

Castiel smiled and yelled at the crowd. Throwing his hands in the air and waving at them. Then behind him a metallic sound was heard. Out of the ground rose a metallic statue like form. “The target is up Sharon and I am soooo C-I-U-Rious to what he has in store for us!!” The voice of the make commentator sounded very excited. Castiel nonchalantly turned towards the statue. He then smiled and jumped up. “LETS DO THIS, I’M ALL CHARGED UP!!!” he yelled and landed in fighting position with his legs wide apart and his arms in his sides. The crowd went wild when he used his catchphrase. Just like earlier that evening, a powerful electric current started to power-up from within Castiel. He started growling and all around him the air crackled. The cloud above him started to spark and crackle aswell and the ground under him started to crack and blacken. Slowly Castiel started floating, his eyes glowed white blue and on his skin formed the lightning shaped marks again. The anticipation of the crowd was tangible.

With a loud grunt, Castiel widened his arms and opened his fists. “RAGE OF THE THUNDER PHOENIX!!!” As he said that a huge burst of lightning pulsed through the arena and as Castiel slammed his hands together, the air all around him was heavy with electricity. From out of the cloud a gigantic burst of white and blue thunder formed, straight above the target. As fast as a bolt of lightning the blast cut his way through the air and hit the target head on. With a flash and a shockwave that could be felt from atop the spire towers and made the hairs of the spectators stand on end, the entire target was disintegrated like it was made of sand.

A huge howl went through the crowd as the electric charge left the air and their hair fell down again. Of the target there was nothing left other then some burn marks on the ground.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyzo jul 13, 2014 10:37 am

”That was A-M-A-zing Sharon, There is nothing left of the target”

”Indeed Bob, but that was just one of the contestants of Phoenix heart. Let’s see how the rest does. Here is the next contestant, give him a warm round of applause, Here is Sam ‘The Demon’ Nightingale” the female commentator said energetically.

Another Target was set up. The sky went Dark, every star went away. A Magic circle appeared on the ground next to the target and with a roaring sound a huge Balrog appeared which lid up the sky. It slashed with its whip which created a huge sea of fire, engulfing the Balrog and taking him away from the eye of the crowd. Slowly the Fire disappeared. The target was still there, un touched. A voice was heard from within the dying flames ”Take over: Ultimate!”. Sam raised his magicalpower and with a black shockwave the flames disappeared. The Ultimate (klik klik) had a black flamelike aura around him. He slowly raised his head. He raised his sword arm. Then quickly lowered it, making it point at the target. When it did a two meter wide black and white beam shot out of the point. The beam completely obliterated the target, and even took some of the ground where it stood on away.  Sam looked at Castiel (you can’t see Sam’s face but he looks at him) He changed back still looking at Castiel, When his face became visible a large Smile was seen on his face.
A Roar of enthusiasm went through the crowd, who was struck silent by the appearance of the Ultimate.

”Oooow That was terrifyingly Amezing”

”Indeed Sharon, that was an C-O-O-L piece of Takeover magic. Let’s see if the next contestant can get close to the other two amazing contestants. Next up: The brother of the awesome Lucifer, who could not compete because his level is to high ”

”Indeed Bob, it is a shame he can’t compete… Let’s see if his brother can live up to him”

Lucifer looked at Maric “wa-oh…he won’t like this” he said to him.

The whole arena started to shake and cracks started to show.

“Told you” Lucifer said.

A Voice was heard through the entire arena ”STOP comparing Me with my damn BROTHER” it said. The gravity in the arena went up high, making the crowd bent their backs and lower their necks because of it. “I’ll show you that I am a person of my own”. The new target started to shake suddenly arms struck out of the solid metal target. Then legs. Then a head (Azrael’s head) the crowd laughed. He looked around with a grin on his face and stretched his arms. The target sprung off him. He made them levitate. Followed by himself. ”SPIKE” he said. Huge spikes shot out of the ground shooting through the pieces of metal, making a dust like rain om tiny metal pieces.

The crowd looked in amazement at how the dust dawned unto them. (with a few ‘oows’ and ‘aaws’ here and there) then the crowd went wild.

”U-N-believeble. This shows the strength and diversity of a phoenix.”

”Indeed Bob, it also shows that this guy is someone other than Lucifer. But none the less an Awesome person”

Azrael’s jaw dropped to the floor and went white “I-I-I”

Sam dropped on the floor laughing. “They don’t even say your name” was all he could say between the laughter.

”Next up is the ‘New guy’ in Phoenix heart we don’t know much about him, but give him a warm welcome, here is the light mage Nicholas!” the female commentator said.

A Bright flash of light appeared above the arena. Making the arena light and bright. The flash of light came to a stop above the centre of the arena. Now there was a big sphere hanging there. Suddenly a beam of light came out of it hitting the ground beneath it. When it disappeared Nicholas stood there looking around. He went into a fighting stance with his left foot in front of him. His left leg was stretched and his right leg bended. He sank a bit through his right leg and then made a flip forwards, his left foot lighted up making a bright circle in the air. He didn’t touch the target when his foot landed, instead it shoot him upward high above the target. When he was at the right height Nicholas took a deep breath, brought his hands to his mouth made fists and said “Roar…of the Light Phoenix!”. A broad flash of light shot down towards the target destroying it completely. Nicholas flew downward at the same time the flash went down. He landed kneeling with one fist on the ground. He slowly rose. Stretched his arms and shouted ”Phoenix Heart bitches”.
On the ground where he was standing the guild seal flashed brightly. it occupied almost a third of the ground in the arena. Nicholas looked at his team mates with a big smile.

Loud and ear-splitting cheers where heard in the crowd.
Azrael and Sam both looked at Nicholas with their jaw dropped on the floor “Y-y-you…Ph-Ph-Phoenixslayer….Ma-“ the said synchronized. They were so baffled that they couldn’t say more than that.

”WOULD you Look at THAT Sharon. What an A-M-Azing turn of events this is.

[b]”Indeed Bob, WHO would have thought that there would be Phoenixslayer in our midst. This is a magic that we though was extinct but now we have seen it in front of our eyes.”[b/]
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydi jul 15, 2014 2:44 am

Auriel smiled at Nick and the reaction of the other guild members. He had taught Nick the light phoenix slayer techniques since he was the only living being that was around when the magic could still be found. He had not trusted anyone with the knowledge thus far, but Nick had shown to be a good candidate to breathe life into this forgotten art. With this magic he would have the chance to be equal in power, if not more, as the other phoenixes in the guild. 'A good secret weapon to unsheathe during this tournament...' he thought to himself.

Castiel had cheered loudly when Azrael did his routine and just as loud when Sam turned into a demon. But completely flaberghasted, Castiel looked at Nick who got a lot of cheers and applause from the crowd. 'So THAT is what he and Auriel were being so secretive about?? Phoenix Slayer Magic?' He started grinning and started to cheer Nick on just like the crowd.

Ariel stood ready for her turn, but looked amazed at the big screen that showed Nick. "So that was what he was talking about." Part of her was very proud and happy. But then she pulled herself together. "Ok Ariel, now its your turn..."

"A-B-S-Olutely right Sharon, it seems like this guild is full of surprises!! Now for the next in line: The only female member of the team!! The stunningly B-E-A-Utiful Water Phoenix!! Ariel Seraphim!!!"

At first the whole arena went quiet. Then a melodic bird like call was heard, so beautiful that a communal breath was held throughout the stands. With loud "Ooooooh's" and "Aaaaaaah's" all the spectators started to point at one place in the sky. Like an elegant sea-creature, a bird made entirely out of crystal blue water flew overhead from the spire tower of Phoenix Heart. Its movements were smooth and subtle, as if it was swimming through the air, and behind it little droplets that shone like little diamonds because of the moonlight fell on the spectators. With another beautiful call it turned towards the middle of the arena. When it almost hit the ground, the bird fell apart and the water streamed like a flying river into the form of a human being.  Another loud communal sigh went through the crowd, for the stunning beauty of the person that appeared out of the water was nothing less then a siren. She had let down her hair so that the bright waving red locks draped down her shoulders and over her breasts. She wore a stunning ocean blue dress that fitted tightly around her female rounding's and her slim waist. The fabric looked like it was made of crystalline water and had little mother-of-pearl filaments. It had no sleeves which showed her slender shoulders and she wore long thin icy blue gloves that went all the way up to her elbows. With her bright blue eyes she looked around the arena, smiled and waved. The crowd was silent for another few seconds, to much taken in by her elegant beauty, but then they started cheering and whistling louder then ever (especially the male spectators).

"My, my...Did I not say stunning beauty? Well stunning hardly comes close to describing the level of radiance that this A-M-Azing lady has prepared for us tonight." Bob had sounded almost out of breath.

"Well Bob, I must admit that she wears an amazing dress...Lets just see how she does in it against the target." Sharon had sounded a bit jealous.

With metallic rattling the target lifted out of the ground in front of Ariel. She looked at it with a determined face. She started to graciously walk over to the target. While she did that, trickles of water seemed to appear out of thin air all around her. Elegantly they danced around her and reflected the light of the stars and moon as to make the crowd sigh of amazement yet AGAIN. At her feet the water started to accumulate, making it look like she walked in a whirlpool that moved with her. Then she started tog et lifted in the air. As that happened, the whirlpool closed itself around her feet and crept up her legs over her dress. It stopped at her waist and raised her at least 3 meters above the ground so that she was now at the same level as the targets head. The whirlpool of water seemed to go over in ehr dress seamlessly, as if it was all part of the fabric. Ariel then stopped and spread her arms. She opened her mouth and took a deep breath. "Kiss.." Suddenly all the trickles of water were sucked into her mouth and started to glow with white and blue light. She then put her right hand in front of her mouth with the palm upward and the fingers forward (as if she was about to blow a kiss). "...Of The Siren!!" When she exhaled a thin white and blue mist blew out of her mouth and traveled at great speed towards the statue. The same moment it touched the surface of the statue, it froze over completely. Within seconds the whole target was covered in ice. Ariel then moved her left hand backward. The glove seemed to glaze over with a film of water. Then rapidly yet strong she trusted her arm forward, creating a whip like blast of water. The moment the small burst of water hit the target, it cracked and blasted apart in a thousand glittering and shimmering pieces (which resulted in another "Ooooooh, aaaaah" from the audience). Ariel then slowly lowered herself back to the ground and the water disappeared. She then bowed elegantly. The crowd went completely bananas.

From the magic speakers a loud clapping sound was heard. "B-R-A-V-O Ariel!! A S-T-U-Nning performance of beauty and elegance, showing that grace and patience can win a match just as easily as power and ruthlessness!!"

Sharon sighed. "Very well, though i doubt that 'being pretty' will win a fight...Then again, the power to freeze an enemy solid has its advantages. Lets carry on to our next candidate." She cleared her throat and nudged Bob.

"Huh? Ah yes!! Last but definitely not least is the famous mage we've all heard about!! The one and only, the Phoenix Knight, the Spirit Champion: TIBAULD PELLINORE!!!"

Once again silence fell over the arena. The crowd waited patiently. Then suddenly a star flew across the sky, leaving behind a trail of light. Then another one, and another, until it seemed like the whole sky was filled with falling stars. Breathlessly the crowd watched as one star seemed to fly straight at the arena. With a radiance of light that seemed to get brighter and brighter, the ball of light surged downward. For those spectators trained in magic, a force of magical power could be felt coming from the star. With a flash it came surging down into the arena and with a blast of starlight it landed in the middle of the field. When the light faded a little, you could see scourge marks on the ground in the form of a star and in the middle stood a figure with a long sword, a shield and a full body armor. As Tibauld straightened his back to stand upright, his Heaven's Light Armor (klik klik) still glowed with bright starlight.

"What an amazing entrance Bob!! He more then deserves his title of Spirit Champion with this!! The crowd is giving him a standing ovation!!"

Tibauld grinned from under his helm. 'I am amazing...' He thought to himself and he trusted his sword in the air, causing the crowd to roar with cheers. He heard the metallic que of the target behind him and turned around. He spaced his legs under him in a fighting stance and lifted his shield and sword. Starlight shone of off his armor and sword and the grinning face of Scutum looked like he was eager to rip the metal statue apart with his teeth. "Ancient Blade of the Stars: Tanlladwyr!!" (klik klik) As he spoke the name of the blade (which literally translate to Brightkiller) its light became even fiercer and seemed to elongate the blade. Tibauld flexed his legs, and in a flash of light like a falling star he shot forward. With the force of a comet he blasted straight through the statue, leaving a gaping hole. He rapidly halted, turned and flashed forward again, this time cutting of the head of the statue. A second time he halted and turned and this time stopped right in front and shot directly upward, cutting the target in half with his blade. He then made a backflip of the torso of the target and landed on his feet a few meters away, while the statue toppled and fell into pieces. The edges of the metal structure were still glowing red hot from the cuts Tibauld had made. Under the thunderous roar of the cheering crowd the sound of the metal chunks hitting the ground wasn't even hearable for Tibauld who stood right beside it. He removed his helmet and grinned wide at the audience, waving at them.

"AND THE TARGET IS DOWN!!! Now Bob THAT is what i call results. I feel sorry for his opponents already!!"

"Indeed Sharon, it seems like the other guilds are going to have a  H-E-L-L of a lot of trouble to win from these big shots!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyvr aug 08, 2014 1:13 am

Ik ga even snel wat doen, denk dat ik er een groepsactiviteit van maak…xD
En ik wil dat jij het uiteindelijke doel aanvalt…Virtus Ethernal is going to show some god damn teamwork
---------------------------------------------
"I have to say that were some good contestants, but now, last but not least...here is Virtus Ethernal!!
"That's right Bob, let’s see what they are going to do"

Suddenly in seconds a great Jungle appeared in the middle of the arena. Then a loud roar was heard, the Trees started to rumble and suddenly trees started to fly out of the jungle. Trees started to break and suddenly a huge statue appeared. Colossus (using a tree like a toothpick ) had come up out of the jungle and was now tearing it apart. While doing so, guild members appeared one by one. When all the trees where gone. Colossus stood in the middle of a circle made of guildmembers. They all roared “Virtus Ethernal”

”Wow, now that’s what I like to call a bushy entrance”
It was quiet for a second, before there could be heard (with a sheepish voice)
”Right…ha-um…What bob tries to say is, that is one amazing entrance! Now let’s see what the guild members are going to do”[b]

One of the members stretched one arm up in the sky (Lykos) , the arena went dark. And stars started to appear. Then beautiful sounds where heard (Euryale). Then lines started to appear which had a blue glow. The shot up in the sky and formed a big bird in the sky (Melia).

[b]”A-M-E-zing Sharon, truly B-E-A-utiful appearance from the members of Virtus Ethernal. Who are doing a team performance”.

”Indeed Bob, Really a beautiful spectacle”.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptywo aug 27, 2014 11:44 pm

From one dark tall figure a chill flowed through the arena (Ettin) and slowly a snowstorm started to whirl around the group. In the middle of the circle, a bright red flower suddenly bloomed that seemed to emit light like it was on fire. From the middle of this flower, a powder drifted, with the same fiery glow and mixed itself with the snowstorm (Hester).

"Oh my sharon, what an A-M-Azing sight, and the tention is rising with every second....But what is this...i just noticed that there is one member mis- Bob was cut short by a sharp loud roar that came from within the darkness.

Suddenly, a figure emerged from the dark sky, spiralling down. Just before it hit the ground, it unfolded big wings from its back and stopped his fall and banking sharply up. When it flew over its guildmates and into the light the reptillian features where clearly visible, but you could still see that it was Hydra. A ghasp went through the crowd as he flew up into the bird. The very second he entered its features, the bird started to mimic Hydra's movements and flew with him. at the same time, the snowstorm with the fiery pollen followed the bird in a spiral. A dark aura formed in front of the bird and Hydra and formed a sharp point. Lastly, the beautifull sound started to turned louder and louder and started to shake the very ground and air, strengthened by the particles of ice in the air. With a loud roar Hydra turned to the target and raised a claw. It started to glow with a vile green light.

"Bob i have never seen anything like this before!!" Sharon sounded breathless, like she could not believe what she was seeing.

With determined faces and in fullest concentration, all guild members spoke as one: "Unison raid!!" Hydra and the bird started to fly faster. "Virtus Ethernal secret art: Mythical force!!!" With a spectacular light show and a shockwave rolling over the crowd, the attack hit the target, and completely obliterated the entire statue. After a few seconds of silence, the darkness faded away and with a salto, Hydra flew out of the smoke that had gathered around the target. He landed in the circle and joined his fellow guild mates for a bow.

"Absolutely A-S-Tounding Sharon!! This was the B-E-S-T team effort ever seen in the tournament!! Bob's comment was backed up by a roaring applause from the crowd.

Castiel's jaw had almost dropped to the floor as he saw their friends leave the arena floor. "Amazing!! They have really grown strong these past years!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyza aug 30, 2014 9:34 am

Azrael look at the spectacle with wide eye's. "Ow my Gawd...did you guys see that, that was awesome, why cant we think of things like that?!" he said.

Castiel and Sam looked at Azrael with monotoon faces and at the same time hissed "SSSHHHH" than abruptly moved their heads back and started to stare at the arena again with glittering eyes.

"And know the judges will take a short break to decide who are the winners of this round" Sharon said.

"Indeed Sharon, this means that the visitors can take a quick food, drink and peepee break, we will be with you, Shortly"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyzo aug 31, 2014 5:42 am

Tibauld sighed. "Well we have some strong competition...Virtus Ethernal had a good show with the unison raid, Dragons Fang has the factor of surprise because they are so young a guild, Virgins Kiss has most of the female votes, Titan's Eye has the spectacle of their weird members...I really hope we made a good impression."

Castiel folded his arms over his chest. "They were no match for us Tibauld, how can you ever think that Phoenix Heart would NOT win...i mean I had the audience cheering the hardest for sure!!" He smiled confidently.

Maric stared over the arena to the moon that had started its ascent of the sky. He looked at Lucifer. "What do you think my friend...I have my own idea of the results but id rather hear your thoughts first."

Hydra sat on the railing of the viewing platform that was on top of their arena tower, waiting for the rest of his guild to reach the top. He had not bothered with stairs every since he had learned how to fly. He looked up from his thoughts when he heard the heavy footfall of Ettin and then the screeching of the heavy doors that gave entrance to the top deck.

"That was an amazing performance, brothers and sisters!!" The voice of Ettin thundered through the air. "Now we shall feest and wait for the results!!" He grabbed a drinking skin that hang from his belt and took a long swig of its contents.

Hester smiled when Ettin spoke, but pulled up her nose when he drank from the skin. "What in the seven hells is that foul smelling stuff you're drinking?"

"That is the fluid of victory sister!! Only the best mead for the heroes of battle!!" He answered after he wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"We have not won any battle yet Ettin...Celebrate when we have actually won." Hydra commented with a bitter tone.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydi sep 09, 2014 1:42 am

Nicholas nodded at what Tibauld said "I agree with Tibauld" he said. Then he looked at Castiel. He started to laugh, first slow and soft but then louder "You? You had the audience cheer the hardest, Bro I think you ears are affected by the lightning, because you should've heard them when Ariel or I where done" he said with a big smile.

Azrael started to laugh at Nicholas reaction “Well at least, they said your name…for me it was just ‘the brother of’..” he said, while his smile started to disappear.

Sam sighed and looked at Castiel “Of everyone here, I think you where one of the weakest.” He said with a grin.

Lucifer looked at the night sky “Phoenix Heart was good, sure…But it didn’t really stand out from the rest…Virtus Eternal on the other hand, had a performance that did.” He said with a sigh. He looked at Maric. “I Think some of us here overestimated ourselves and underestimated the competition.” He said, while making an eye gesture to the group behind them.

Euryale looked from Hydra to Eton, “I have to agree on…Him on this one” she said, while pointing at Hydra with her thumb. “We don’t know if we one yet” she added.

Melia nodded “But I think we make a good change though” she said.

Lykos and Colossus came into the room as last of the bunch. Colossus looked around and looked every one of them in the eyes with intense seriousness. He opened his mouth.

Euryale and Melia looked at him in anticipation of what he was going to say.

But instead of words, out came a loud *BURB* followed by a sigh of relief. “That has been bothering me since we walked into the arena” He said with a wide Grin on his face.

Lykos smashed his hand into his (own) forehead.

Euryale and Melia fell on the floor from irritation “Why would you do it like that!” they said synchronised.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydi sep 09, 2014 6:37 am

Castiel did not open his eyes but his face grimaced and a vein in his forehead throbbed when Nick spoke. When Sam opened his trap however his eyes shot open and glowed with an eerie blue light, he turned towards Sam and shook his fist. "YOU COME SAY THAT TO MY FACE!! YOU USELESS EXCUSE FOR A FIREFLY (meaning the balrog-form Sam used during his show)!!"

Tibauld grinned. "Don't fight over a title that obviously belongs to me my friends." He closed his eyes nonchalantly. "They even called me champion when they announced me..."

Ariel laughed and looked at Nick. "You're right, they did cheer very loudly for you....But i cheered the loudest." She had whispered that last part in his ear. She smiled and looked at Castiel exploding towards Sam.

"Pride is a sin for the young and blissfully ignorant, or so they say..." Maric answered, knowing what Lucifer meant. He thought back on the guilds he had seen. Especially Virgins Kiss sprang out in his mind. He had already known of the existence of more soul mages like him, but Calliope had been the first he had ever seen. "We may pride ourselves with the fact that our guild has Phoenix mages...But in this competition they are not so rare....And it is hardly even the most unique form of magic here. We all might have overestimated our chances."

Ettin grinned at Colossus's belch. "Well said brother!!" He then looked around his guild. "Have hope my fellow heroes!! Every small victory is worth celebrating." He turned towards Hydra. "And even you won't die from cracking a smile once in a while." He smiled and took another gulp out of his skin.

Hydra grimaced and turned around towards the arena. They indeed had done a great job, and they where the only guild that had worked together in a show. It had been an idea of Hester, to show that the guild stood strong together, even though they had some rough times. He smiled, still facing the arena, so his guild mates did not see.

Hester had stood directly next to Colossus when he belched and now grabbed her nose. "What is it with the men in this guild and bad smells!!" She yelled and ran over to Euryale and Melia. With a wave of her hand, a green vine sprouted up between the stones they stood on. "Parfum Fleur!!" She spoke, and out of the vine a light blue flower bloomed that spread a very pleasant scent around the girls.

Deep within the bowels of the Arena, in a dark corridor, a hooded figure waited, leaning against the wall. When he heard footsteps he looked up and the scarce light shone upon the face under the hood. All that could be seen was a scraggy, unkept beard and a broad grin. Down the steps at the other end of the corridor another hooded man came walking, in his hand he held a torch. Even in the torchlight, the man's grey skin was unmistakable. The first hooded man walked up to the man with the torch. He wore a long black coat that waved behind him like a cape. His hood was black, just like his trousers and shirt. "Dominance? Is that you? How did the ceremon-"

"NO need for chat Torment...Tell me what you wanted to say to me. The results will be announced soon." The man had spoken with both anger and authority in his voice, and his eyes had flashed dark red. Instantly the other man shut his mouth. It took the man a second to recuperate.

"I just wanted to give you a heads up on my work sir...The legion is growing steadily and-" Again he was interrupted.

"You called me here for NOTHING??" Torment took a step backward. "I merely did what you-" This time, Dominance grabbed Torment by the neck and lifted him up. "Do you know how much of this plan rides on me not causing suspicion? What d'you think? They will just ignore the fact that I left the tower and descended into the arena catacombs just before the results of the votes where going to be announced? You are lucky that I can make sure that nobody followed me." Dominance threw Torment aside, where he hit a wall. He then turned around and started to walk back. "Make sure you call only when you have dire need of me Torment...Or i might just let Rage have a go at you.." He then ascended back up the stairs and faded out of sight. Torment rubbed his throat and scuttled back on his feet. He then hurried the other way, deeper into the dark corridor.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydi sep 23, 2014 2:30 am

Sam smiled, he knew that this was the reaction Castiel would give. "At least I’m something...you are just a bit of electricity…I don’t think it’s that special…Let’s be honest…everybody trained a got stronger true, but I think Nicholas is stronger than you now, and even stronger than me now… which is a great increase in how strong he was 2 years ago…besides that he now has 3 types of magic…right?” he said with a soothing voice.

Nicholas nodded “Yeah I still have wind and my normal light magic… I thought it would be replaced but it didn’t.” He said with a smile. When he heard Ariel Whisper he blushed, and bowed his head.

When he heard Tibauld, Azrael made a “Tsk” sound. “You’re right about the not fighting over who is stronger stuff, but you do not own that title. Obviously it belongs to either Maric or Lucifer…Then me and thén at the end of a long, long, loong area of nothing is you” he said to Tibauld.

Lucifer nodded at what Maric said. “Though it would not surprise me when we eventually win the championship…we did not win this round.” He said with a bit of pity in his voice.

Lykos started to laugh together with Colossus who made a loud clap with his hands as to silence everyone “before I have the need to let another belch out… I have to say that I am very proud of you. We showed everybody that Virtus Ethernal is back in business.” He said with a big smile.

Lykos smiled and said in a perfect English high class accent “Damn right we did”.

Euryale looked at Melia and Hester when she heard Lykos and started to laugh (Melia did that also).

He lifted his head when he heard a sound comming from the corridor that was attached to the dome like structure where he had his hiding. "Who goes There!" he said in his raw voice. "Show yourself or this is the last breath you take!" He added, his raw voice got an angry undertone
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydi sep 23, 2014 3:15 am

Castiel's eye twitched as he heard what Sam had to say. "WHAT? I...BUT...YOU....I GOT STRONGER TOO!!" After shaking his finger in Sam's direction, Castiel stomped off through the door, all the wile muttering things like "I'll show you" and "Schezophrenic idiot."

Tibauld chuckled. "Oh Azrael...At least i know who my betters are. Maric, Lucifer, Auriel yes...but you?" He chuckled again. "You pry yourself to high on the hierarchy of this guild my friend." He then dropped the smug grin fron his face. "No, im just toying with you. After all the training you did, you are nigh to my peer. And consider that rich coming from one of the biggest ego's in the guild." He patted Azrael on the shoulder and he walked to the railing.

Ariel smiled when she saw Nick blush. She then looked outside where she heard the voice of commentator Bob. "I think they are going to announce the winners!!"

"AYE!!" Ettin yelled and raised his drinking skin. He then turned his head when Bob spoke through the microphone.

"What an E-X-C-Iting vote that was, wasn't it Sharon?"

"Absolutely Bob, but now we finally have the results!!"

"Indeed we have Sharon! But before we begin, i must say that it was a V-E-R-Y close call and it almost ended in a tie. But the winner had the most votes by a difference of O-N-L-Y 3 votes!!"

"How amazingly close indeed Bob!! The crowd has spoken and chosen its favorite!! For you the honor Bob.." the sound of tearing paper was heard as Bob opened the envelope.

Every wizard and crowd member held their breath for what felt like a lifetime. At that moment, every heart in the area skipped a beat, not wanting to interrupt the announcing of the results.

"And the W-I-N-N-E-R is....VIRTHUS ETHERNAL!!! With as close runner up on second place...TITANS EYE!! The third place goes to DRAGONS FANG!!! On fourth place is CRESCENT SHADOWS!! Coming in fifth is PHOENIX HEART!! The sixth spot is occupied by VIRGINS KISS!! Seventh in the row is SILVER FURIES!! And last but not least LIRO HIZA!!!

The other places then the first were hardly hearable through the thundering roar of the crowd (which might also have been Ettins thundering cheer all on its own).

Tibauld stood silently at the railing with mouth fallen open. "Fifth place?!"

Maric shook his head as the results were announced. "You were right my friend..."

Torment didn't even waver in his tread. "Its me Rage, drop your weapon." He walked on as he entered the dome. Incredible how such a big place could be completely forgotten in a crowded place like the arena..."Dominance doesn't want to be disturbed anymore, so we are on our own now." He walked over to the cage that filled the biggest part of the room. His eyes flashed, and as they did, a hundred pairs of eyes opened in the dark of the cage. Torment smiled as he saw his creations work their way towards the front of the cage. (Demons-Klik klik) "By the time the tournament has run its course, we will have an army fit for our dark lord!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyma sep 29, 2014 10:21 am

Sam started to laugh “He’s such an idiot, always so easy to get angry” he said still laughing

Azrael started to laugh “Yeah you know it Tibauld, if we’d team up, we’d be the strongest team here” he said while putting his chest forward.

A dark shadow appeared behind Azrael, a dark coming from the shadow said “I think you’re forgetting some…Family members..” it said.

Droplets started to appear on Azrael’s face, and a shiver went down his spine. He had a scared look on his face, he slowly turned around, but before he could make a full circle, a hand grabbed his head and forced it into the floor, making said floor break and creating a crater. Azraels body followed like a kitchen towel flapping about.

Nicholas jumped aside with a terrified look on his face. He stood with one leg up and his arms in front of him (zoals al die anime characters doen wanneer ze schrikken). He thought about how scared he was of Lucifer when he first met him. He forgot how frighteningly strong Lucifer was, the forgotten fear returned for a moment. He looked over to Ariel and followed her. Nodding when he heard her and listened to the announcement.

When they heard the announcement, everyone in Virtus eternal, went crazy from enthusiasm. “We WON, we WON” Colossus shouted, jumping up and down like a happy child with just as childish smile on his face. He grabbed Lykos jacked, and shouted in his face “WE WOOOON”

Lykos flapped like a leave with his eyes crossed whispering ”Yey, we won…now someone save me”

Euryale and Melia grabbed Hester and started to dance (aka hopping around in a circle)

Jack Sammer clapped in his hands “Well guys, we did our best, and we’re in the top three…which is nice”.

Jason crossed his arms “Yeah well damn…all that for nothing” he said with a sad face.

Anna put an arm on his shoulder “well now what’s with the long face Swe…Jase, We got third place…we’re in the top three.” She said, while she softly pinched him in his cheek.

Samantha and Flora looked at each other, then pulled up their shoulders. “we’ll see it through the fingers because we got third place.” They said, and they started to laugh.

Rhoanr, Carl and Steven looked from the girls to Anna and Jason and started to laugh. They walked over to Jack and high fived him. “We’ll beat the crap out of ‘em in the next round” Steven said.

Nicholas sighed “Damn…fifth place…” he said, hanged over the railing and looked at Ariel ”Fifht?” he repeated softly to her in sad disbelieve.

Sam threw his head back and made a deep sigh. “Damn!” He said “I expected higher for us” he added.

Azrael turned to his brother “You can through me into the floor again…I don’t care” he said.

Lucifer looked at Maric and grinned “I know…I have a knack for these things” he said. He looked at his brother and walked over to him. “Awh, bro, why the sad face…this is just the beginning of the games.” He said. He put his arms around his brother, who smiled at the warm gesture of his brother and put his arms around Lucifer.
Lucifer got a dark sparkle in his eyes, and squished his arms together, with his brother still in-between them. All Azrael could say was squeaky “you’re…so Dark…So Cruel”.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyma sep 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Tibauld winked at Azrael. "You betja-" He then saw the menacing shadow behind his friend, and saw Lucifer throw Azrael into the floor. "Or...like the...Second strongest team...hehe..."

Ariel felt her heart break when she heard their placement. They had worked so hard, tried their best….and that wasn’t enough? She let her head fall down. A tear ran down her cheek. She looked at Nick when he came to stand next to her. Quickly she whipped away the tear and stood upright. “Its…unfortunate…but not the end…”

Auriel stepped up into the middle of the group. “Don’t despair my son’s and daughters..This is not the end, this is merely the beginning!!” He smiled heartily. “We should be happy for our friends in Virtus Ethernal, and then kick their asses in the first round of the games!!”

Tibauld looked up at his guildmaster and smiled. “AYE!! We can still win this! This wasn’t even the first round!!”

Castiel stomped out of the arena entrance. He had just heard the results and that made him even angrier then he already was. Anyone that would have been around him would have felt like they were constantly being shocked with static electricity. The street was completely empty however, which was no surprise since everyone was watching the games. ‘Fifth place…FIFTH PLACE?’ He could almost claw out his eyes by the idea that spooked through his head…’Sam was right…I am weak…’ He felt like it was all, his fault. Everyone had grown stronger over these couple of years and what had he done? Yes he had done a lot of quests but he had not trained…’But why would I need to train? I was always one of the strongest?’ He started to realise that that was no longer the case. He had come to a bridge that spanned the gap between two parts of the higher quarters of the city. In the distance he saw a dark cloud steadily glide towards him. He felt that it was a thundercloud. He continued. ‘I have to get stronger…I can’t let Phoenix heart down again….But how?’ He clanged his fists, so hard that he almost pierced his skin with his nails. ‘I am a Phoenix…The very personification of my element…What on EARTH is stronger then a Phoenix?!’ Out of frustration he discharged a large amount of energy from his body. The discharged created scourge marks of the ground. He looked up and saw where he was. He had wandered into round plaza, with directly in front of him a large imposing building. Then he realised. A grin ran over his face. “Indeed…what on earth?…”

Maric tapped Lucifer on the shoulder. “Don’t break your brother Lucy, that’s frowned upon in most kingdoms…”

Hester’s mouth fell open. They had won? They had REALLY won? She felt how the other girls pulled into a dance, which she happily joined. “We WON!!”

Hydra couldn’t help but smile. The rest of his body still leaned nonchalantly against the railing. ‘Winning does feel nice….for a change…’ He thought to himself.

While he was cheering, Ettin suddenly felt something tapping on his leg. He turned around...and saw nothing. He then heard a squeecky voice say: "Down here you big oaf.." He looked down and saw the tinyest man he had ever seen. He wore a butlers outfit and was bald except for his humungous mustachio (like the one with curls and stuff). The man looked at him with an annoyed frown. "May i pass?" Ettin stepped aside, a bit astonished by the little man that spoke down to HIM.

The little man stepped straight toward Colossus. There he bowed. "I bring the prise for winning the election...Information on the first round of the games." He still sounded very annoyed, as if he'd rather not be here. "The first round will be a battle royal in which both the contenders and spawned monsters are shut inside the arena together. Every enemy you overcome wil be a point. The guild with the most points at the end wins. Being defeated during the battle does NOT mean a loss. The points will count until the end of the round." He looked around the people standing there. "I'd advise you to send in someone that can defeat multiple enemies at once." He then turned on his heels and strutted away just as quickly as he had come.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyzo okt 26, 2014 2:40 am

Azrael raised his thumb and mumbled “fhat ish alfo food”(that is also good) still with is head into the floor.

Nicholas nodded “That is true, if we win the next few rounds. We can still win this tournament” he said with a kind smile. He placed his hand on her shoulder “We will win this…I’ll promise” he said and he smiled again, this time it was a smile that showed confidence.

Sam looked at Auriel and smiled “we sure will!” he said.

Lucifer looked at Maric and smiled “Are you sure…ow alright, you are probably right…as usual” he said while lifting his hand off his brothers head. He grabbed Azraels collar and lifted him upright. “Right, al better now” he said.

Azrael nodded sadly “yes, all better” he said while he walked towards Tibauld and looked beaten at him.

Colossal looked at the tiny person (who was even smaller than himself) and nodded when he was done talking. “Okay thank you for the information” he said. He turned towards his guildmembers “Okay you heard the man…who here can take on multiple enemies at once?” he asked looking them in the eyes one by one.

Rage (Klik-Klik) spat on the ground “Damn Dominance…Making us do all the hard work” he said while crossing his arms in front of his broad chest. He looked from the demons to Torment. “As long as I can join the fight I’m happy” he said, an evil smile appeared on his face.
(This is rages 'evil' form Rage 'true' form Klik-klik)

Laatst aangepast door Freek op wo okt 29, 2014 12:49 am; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyzo okt 26, 2014 5:09 am

Hester looked around the team. "Well my magic can have a large area of effect if i want it to...but it's not strong enough to defeat multiple enemies i'm afraid..."

Hydra nodded. "Indeed, Hester isn't well suited for major damage like that. I myself am more potent one on one, as is Ettin."

Ettin nodded agreeingly at Hydra. "Why not send Lykos? His Cosmic magic can whipe out multiple opponents easily." He looked at Lykos with a confident smile, while he stroke his white beard.

Meanwhile in the tower of Lero Hiza:
"BUT WHY!!!! MY PERFORMANCE WAS SO KAWAII!!!!" A waterfall of tears gushed over the floor while a girl with neon pink hair jumped up and down like a toddler having a tantrum. Her head had become red of anger and the big lollipop staff she held, swung from side to side trying to hit anything breakable.

Herbert sighed while a trickle of sweat ran down his brow. "Dear Grettle, would you please calm down? This isn't the end of the tour-"

"BUT THEY DIDN'T THINK I WAS KAWAII!!!!" That last word was accompanied with the lollipop staff smashing into a wall, leaving a big crack in the solid granite of which it was made. Grettle (Klik-klik maar dan met roze haar) kept on stomping like nothing happened.

A monotone voice from one of the darker corners of the room commented on the situation. "This foreboding of doom merely predicts our unstoppable downfall in the bottomless pit of shame and defeat. It is merely a matter of time."

A vane in Herberts head throbbed. "You are not helping Olivia!!!" He rubbed his temples. "Ok dearie, you know what? Why don't you go fight for us in the first round and show them what a big mistake they made by not liking you.

Grettle instantly stopped jumping and crying. With big eyes she looked at her guildmaster. "Really?? May I?" Her face cleared and a big smiled ran over her face. "YAY I WILL SHOW THEM WHO'S THE BEST GUILD EVER!!"

Alcor entered the room from where he could see the arena. His guild stood like soldiers in a row. Silently, awaiting their orders. With big strides he stepped in front of them. His gaze went along the line. "Xephan..." A man on the right side of the line stepped forward. As he stepped into the light, his features became visible. He looked rough and experienced.

"Yes master?" Xephan (Klik-klik) answered with a grisly and raw voice.

"You will enter the next round for Crescent Shadows...And remember our priority.."

Xephan bowed. "Aye master, I will." A dark grin ran over his face.

Ariel smiled at Nick. His confident gaze made a sudden urge well up in her. the urge to kiss him. But she didn't fall into the temptation. She just nodded and smiled, then she looked around the room.

Auriel raised his voice. "Settle down guys!! We need to decide who is going to be the contender for the next round....Are there any volunteers?"

Tibauld wanted to speak up instantly, but then halted and looked around. "Wait...No crackling sounds of static electricity and a voice of booming thunder before anyone else jumps up to volunteer?...Isn't Castiel back yet?"

Auriel looked around the room aswel. "It seems like he is not. We need to enter someone now however, so we can't wait until hes back."

Maric nodded. "Indeed. On that notice i'd like to volunteer someone.." He looked at Nick and smiled. "I believe i speak for all of us if i say that i am curious to see phoenix slayer magic in real action."

"You know very well that Dominance has his own task to fulfil. The mages of the strongest guilds of Fiore must be weakened before we can change them into the strongest demons we can create." He smiled. "And ofcourse, Dominance must assert his vengeance upon the ones that imprisoned our dark lord...Imagine the look on Auriels face when all his precious phoenixes have turned into mindless creatures, and how agonised Polyhymnia will be when even she did not see this coming!!" His eyes lit up again and the demons let out a ghastly howl. From another side of the dome, a scream was heard, followed by whimpering. Torment turned around to the other, smaller cage on that side of the room. "Oh my Rage, you didn't say you had found me new subjects.." He grinned and rubbed his hands while he walked over to the cage, where 3 people sat cowering together in the middle.

Maric turned his face towards the opening that allowed view over the arena. He felt something, very faintly and distant, and it had vanished quickly, but it was un mistakingly clear. "Someone is in great fear..." He frowned, but then shook his head and turned his attention back to the room.

Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydi nov 04, 2014 8:51 am

Lykos looked around. “well I do have magic that can affect multiple targets at once, and I am one of the strongest members, if I may say so…or at least what I have heard from your stories, I was quite the monster under you know who’s control” he said (in his classy British accent)

Colossus laughed “Yes you where, and still are power wise…I presume your power hasn’t weakened when you returned to your normal self?” he asked.

Lykos shook his head “no, ‘monster me’ had access to a lot of rage to fuel his power. But as have learned from my master one is stronger if he can find balance between anger and serenity, which I have…also it seems that ‘you know who’ was not aware of the full range of spells I poses…am I correct?” he asked.

Euryale nodded  “You seemed to use only a few different spells, though I recall more spells when you were…yourself” she said.

Colossus nodded “I agree with Euryale…so everybody agrees with sending Lykos?” he asked. He looked at Lykos, who nodded as a gesture of agreement.

Euryale smiled and raised her hand “I say, Aye!”

Glykus (Klik klik) started to laugh “You are such a baby Grettl’…why not send me, im sure my brother is goin’ to fight…I’d like to battl’  ‘im, see who’s the bettr man” he said in a thick irish accent.

Glitters flaked down on Glykus’ head, a sweet voice was heard saying “don’t be such a mean bully Glykus-kun. Let little Grettle-chan have her moment-men” Edward (klik klik) (maar dan met silver haar en een meer perverted gezicht) fluttered down next to Glykus and laid a hand on his shoulder.

Glykus’ eye twitched “get your stinking paws of me you pervert” he said while kicking Edward through the room, who yelled like a girl while flying.

“So who is going to fight for us in the first round?” a female voice asked looking around the room. Her guild members were sitting around her in a circle. The girls looked around, looking at each other when one girl excitedly raised her hand and said “owowowowow pick mee, pick mee…Pleeaaassee Polyhymnia-samaa pleaasseee”
Polyhymnia sighed “are you sure Melpomene, there will be very strong enemies” she said.

Melpomene looked doubtfully “W-well, uhm.” She clutched her fist “Yes! I’m sure! I will win this round” she said with a happy and determent face.

Polyhymnia smiled and nodded “very well then, go make yourself ready, we will be cheering for you” she said with a encouraging smile.

Sam and Azrael looked at each other with a slightly evil smile  and said “Yeah we wanna see Nick in the next round!”

Lucifer laughed “Forget Castiel, he is cooling off somewhere.” He looked at Nicholas with confidence in his eyes “I want you to fight the next round” he said.

Nicholas looked around doubtfully “A-Are you guys sure…I mean, I won’t hesitate do fight but…why not chose someone else for the first round” he said, while thinking to himself What if I fail, I would let them all down.

Lucifer walked towards him and laid his hand on nicks shoulder. “There is no need of worry” he said “even if you wouldn’t make it, we would still be proud of you. Because you tried your best…besides You have been trained by the 2 best members of this guild, why would you lose…and you haven’t shown your full power yet, so besides Uncle and I nobody knows what you can do…well obviously you know what you can do, you just need to trust yourself and your instincts” he looked around the room “Right guys?” he said, “I think Castiel would say something like  ‘kick their arses or something….” He said with a smile. While eyeing Maric and Ariel to back him up, (in case they wouldn’t do it any way)

Jack looked round their room "Who wants to fig..." he started his sentence, which got Interrupted quickly by Jason "I, MEMEMEME, I am going to fight. my fists are itching to battle" he said enthousiastic.
Jack sighed "okay okay, chill, you can go. But don't let us down, or no extra meat for you for a month" he said.
Jason got quiet and very white very quickly "...no...e-extra m-meat??" he gulped "i-i'll try my best" he said.

Laatst aangepast door Freek op di nov 04, 2014 10:46 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydi nov 04, 2014 10:35 am

Bacalou stared blankly ahead of him, which made him look more like a corps then he already did. A sudden sharp and rasping voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Guildmaster.." An almost unearthly rasping though female voice spoke, accompanied by the faint sound of fire.

Bacalou looked around and had to hold his hand in front of his face because of the light. Behind him stood a female looking being wearing a leather robe with a skirt and leather boots. Only her female curves pointed to her humanity, because her face looked like a white mask with glowing eyes, and hair that was on fire.

"Ah, Crona, yes what can i do for you..." The guildmaster of Titans Eye said.

"I would like to volunteer to fight in the next round. The others have already agreed." Crona (klik klik) answered.

"Have they? Well, i must have wandered with my mind very long then....Very well you can fight for Titans Eye in the coming round." He smiled his ghouly smile as he saw Crona's face (literally) lit up.

Regina looked at the table that stood in the middle of their viewing platform. "I think that we can presume that Phoenix Heart will send Nicholas Fariel since he has the advantage of surprise, his magic being one that has not been seen for many years." She said as she ran her hands over the cards portraying each team and every wizard in them.

A woman with blond hair and a silvery robe nodded as she glanced over the cards from the other side of the table. "And Lero Hiza will most likely send in Grettle Strause much like i heard when i flew by their tower."

"Are you sure that is what you heard Orifiel?" A clear and melodic male voice answered from Regina's right side.

"Yes Apollo, the girl was throwing a tantrum and we all know Herbert does not have the backbone to stand up to that monster of a child."

Regina snorted. "Would anyone? But I digress. So we have Grettle for Lero Hiza and Nicholas for Phoenix Heart....Knowing Alcor as the slimy bug he is, he will send in Xephan to defeat young Nicholas and give him a blow to his morale."

Orifiel (klik klik) nodded. "A phoenix defeating a phoenix slayer would indeed be very devastating."

Apollo (klik klik maar dan met DIT gezicht en haar) suddenly had a twinkle in his eye. "Then why don't we send in our phoenix?" He looked with a sly eye towards Orifiel.

Orifiel looked doubtful. "Would that be such a good idea? Should we really stoop so low as Crescent Shadows?"

Ragin grinned. "No no, i get it...You can make sure that it stays a fair fight. We know Alcor is up to something and you can make sure that nothing serious happens. As a phoenix Nicholas will trust you and you can tell him what we found out...Alcor won't notice it during the fight."

Orifiel rubbed her chin. "Yes...Yes i think you are right. Very well I will represent Silver Furies in the first round."

Hester raised her hand aswell. "I say aye too. Go show them who's boss Lykos!!"

Hydra nodded. "I think that would be the best thing we can do."

Ettin laughed and slammed Lykos on the back. "You are lucky my friend!! You have the honor of representing our guild in the first round!! Songs will be sung of your victory, im sure!!"

Grettle's face turned a shade darker and an almost demonic shadow fell over her eyes. "I...want...to...SMASH THINGS!!" With that last part she threw her lollipop staff towards Glykos.

Herbert ran towards Grettle and held her shoulders. "Now now, Grettle deary no need to get upset again. Glykos will get another chance next round." He shot an angry glance at Glykos.

Maric nodded and looked serious. "It is a great responsibility to fight in the first round. It will establish our first placement in the system and will determine how the crowd views Phoenix Heart...But i am sure that you will make us proud."

Ariel smiled widely and grabbed his and to squeeze it. "You will be amazing. I believe in you." She winked.

Timu skipuru

"WELCOME ONE AND ALL to the S-E-Cond day of the tournament. The teams have send in their representatives for this round and i can asure you ladies and gentlemen that is is going to be a H-O-T battle!!"

"Absolutely right Bob, the contenders for this round have all been send to their respective preparing area to get ready. A lot hangs on their shoulders since the points they will get for this round wil directly determine their placement on the starting line-up!!"

"C-O-M-Peletly right Sharon, and without any further ado, these are the contenders for the first round!!!"

on the big screens in the center of the arena, all 8 guild insignia appeared.

"First, for Virthus Ethernal: Lykos Anthrōpos!!" As Bob said the name, the face of Lykos appeared under the Virthus Ethernal sign on the board.

"For Dragons Fang: Jason Brons!!" Sharon hardly finished speaking or Jasons grin appeared on the screen aswel.

"For Phoenix Heart: Nicholas Fariel!!"

Ariel felt her heart beat in anticipation for the first round, but her heart skipped a beat when Nick was announced. She whispered into her hands. "Good luck Nick..."

"For Lero Hiza: Grettle Strause!!"

"For Silver Furies: Orifiel Melissae!!"

"For Titans Eye: Crona Diabolos!!"

"For Crescent Shadows: Xephan Devosly!!"

"For Virgins Kiss: Melpomene Thermia!!"

The crowd cheered loudly with every name that came up.

"And now to reveal the details of the first round!! The first round will be a battle royal in which both the contenders and spawned monsters are shut inside the arena together. Every enemy you overcome wil be a point. The guild with the most points at the end wins. Being defeated during the battle does NOT mean a loss. The points will count until the end of the round!!" Sharon took a deep breath after reciting the information.

"All in al an E-X-C-Iting first round to be!!" Bob's comment was followed by the crowd exploding in cheer.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptyma nov 10, 2014 11:15 am

Before timu skiputoka

Lykos nodded “very well, i will try my outmost best” he said with a smile.

Glykus simply evaded the staff and raised his hands and shoulders as a reaction to Herbert.

Nicholas swallowed his worries way and then nodded “okay, I’ll do it” he said, still a bit insure of himself.

TIMU SKIPUUU

"And here come the Contesters, look at how determent they look”
”Indeed Sharon this looks like it could be a B-E-A-Utiful battle”

Lykos looked around. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and breathed out through his mouth. He clutched his fist. Magical energy started to soar through his veins, which swelled from the power. He opened his eyes, they were silver/dark blue of colour, flashes came from the side of his eyes.

Jason walked into the stadium with a very big grin on his face. He looked around and roared. Then he looked at the other opponents. His gaze stayed on Nicholas for a while, and his grin got bigger. He winked at him than struck his fists together, creating a little shock wave. Then his gaze continued to a Grettle with her lollipop staff. His eyes when bigger and he started to chuckle. His face turned more serious when he saw Xephan. He blew more air through his nose but did not linger his gaze on him.

Nicholas walked onto the field, his heart was beating in his chest This is even worse than training with Lucifer he thought to himself. He looked around. The stadium looks a lot bigger now that he is alone. He looked at his opponents. When he noticed someone looking at him. He looked at the board. Broad shoulders, Brown hair, Big maniacal grin on his face… that must be Jason Brons. He didn’t like it that he looked at him for what seemed like minutes. He swallowed when Jason struck his fists together. Then he saw a familiar face. He smiled when he saw Lykos. But the smile soon faded when he saw what Lykos did he is bloody serious about this. he thought.

Melpomene skipped into the arena. She looked around with a finger on her lips looking extremely innocent. When she saw Grettle she had a big smile on her face and waved kindly to her and with her lips she formed the words Nice staff.

klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydi nov 11, 2014 1:42 am

Xephan walked slowly into the arena with a grimace on his face. He looked very dark and gloomy with his halflong, unkept hair and raggish clothing and armor. He looked around the arena but his gaze lingered at Nicholas. He knew his goal. He was to defeat Nicholas to give a blow to Phoenix Hearts moral. And now that he saw his target in the flesh he wasn’t even slightly concerned about the outcome of his mission. “That boy is still wet behind the ears…I’ll do him in before he can even land a hit on anyone else…” He mumbled in himself. His arm turned a dark silver with a blue gleam over it. “Lets see how a Phoenix Slayer fares against a real Phoenix…” He grinned.

Grettle entered the arena skipping and joyfully waved at the crowd, who all sighed by the sight of her adorable and over the top girly appearance. She then looked around the arena and saw her opponents. “They aren’t even half as kawaii as I am…” She giggled. She then saw Melpomene waving and complimenting her staff. She smiled big and waved back and mimed 'thank you' back at her. “Well, maybe SHE is half as kawaii as I am…”

Orifiel elegantly walked onto the arena ground. One look proved enough to see that this was going to be a difficult fight. She saw Grettle and Nicholas, like they had anticipated, and Xephan had joined the battle as wel. She saw a lady that looked like she was on fire coming out for Titans Eye and a broad muscular man for Dragons Fang. 'That must be Crona Diabolos and Jason Brons respectively.' She thought to herself. On the side opposite to her stood a man with glowing eyes and a serious face, in front of the tower for Vithus Ethernal. 'So they send in Lykos Anthropos...Not a bad choice for this match. That Colossus guy has a good head on him.' She let her gaze wander one more time over all the contenders like she does every time when she is in a fight. 'Know thine enemy.' Was her motto and thus she scanned every single person with a great eye for detail. She saw that Nicholas was nervous which, under these circumstances, wasn’t that surprising seeing how young he is. On the other side however you had Melpomene and Grettle who both didn’t seem to be bothered by nervousness at all.

“OK Sharon the contenders have all E-N-T-Ered the arena, time for the monsters to appear!!”

The screen above the arena flickered on and a fair woman with long blond hair, a black dress suit (mantelpakje) and red lined glasses appeared, standing beside a pedestal and holding a microphone in her hand.

“Absolutely Bob, I’m here at the official tourney machine room and I have the privilege to start the battle with a push on this button!!” She sounded very excited.

“W-E-L then Sharon, what arou you waiting for!!”

“Here we go Bob!! 1, 2, 3!!!”

With 3 Sharon pushed the big button on the pedestal and a loud mechanic noise was heard. Out of the ground of the arena and the walls around it, holes opened that had been hidden from view until that moment. Out of which all kinds of monsters an machines appeared in all shapes and sizes.

Bob cried out. “G-O-O-D heavens ladies and gentlemen, those monsters seem ready to rip out your intestines and skip rope with them!!!” The crowd held their breath. “Don’t worry my dear spectators, the walls of the arena are fortified with a magical barrier so the monsters wont get to you…The contenders however…..”

The very moment Sharon had pushed the button Xephan had dashed forward. “Talon of the Metal Phoenix!!!” He called and his arm turned into metal and sharp claws formed on his fingers. With a terrible screech of metal on metal he ripped straight through one of the robotic monsters that had the bad luck of appearing between him and Nicholas.

“Oh and it seems the F-I-R-S-T point is in!!! Xephan of Crescent Shadows really has the speed of a Phoenix alright!!” Bob sounded like he was on the edge of his seat.

From the moment she heard the game had started Grettle’s face turned impish with a big grin. A group of small monsters had appeared in front of her. She set a foot forward and waved her lollipop staff backward with one hand in front of her. “Syrup Geyser!!!!” A magic circle appeared under the monsters with a bright pink color. Out of it a blast of a brown, clear semi liquid burst upward, throwing the monsters into the air. The sticky syrup made them stick together and land in a helpless bundle on the ground. Grettle started running and then jumped up high, with her staff still raised behind her. “Caaaaaandyyyyyy….” Her lollipop staff started to glow. “CRUUUUUSSSSSHH!!!” The staff suddenly engorged to ten times its size, yet Grettle seemed to have no trouble whipping it forward, flattening the trapped monsters in one single blow.

“A-N-D Grettle Strause just hands in no less then F-I-V-E points for Lero Hiza!!! If anyone still doubted this little monster, then this S-U-R-Ely made you believe otherwise!!”

“Indeed Bob, this sets her guild on top already!! And as you can see ladies and gentlemen, it’s the numbers that count, not the size of the monsters!!” Sharon had joined her fellow commentator in the commentators box.

Crona had been silent all this time. ‘No words are needed when a battle is about to start.’ She thought and when she heard her que she jumped into action. She walked up to a pair monsters in front of her. “Helfire, Scorge!!” She merely raised her hand and out of it a concentrated beam of fire burst forward which engulfed both of the mosnters, leaving nothing but piles of ash.

“And Crona R-A-I-L-S in the first 2 points for Titans Eye!!”

Orifiel waited a little before jumping into action. 3 middle sized metallic monstrosities had risen out of the ground around her. She spread her arms. “Sky Phoenix, Razor Wind!!” With a gust of wind she suddenly whirled around. Her hands glowed and send out a trace of razor sharp air in a circle around her. She suddenly halted with her right arm in front of her chest and her left arm behind her back. Around her the robots halted their attacks and fell apart, as if a huge blade had struck them.

“Orifiel just lifted Silver Furies to the second place!!!
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Emptydi nov 11, 2014 4:35 am

When Xephans name was said Lucifer quickly looked at the station “No. way.” He said with an angry tone in his voice. “That Bastard!” He said. His eyes shot fire (fo real)

Azrael stood next to Lucifer and clutched his fists. His eyes shot fire (now it’s a figure of speech) “How dare he!” he said with an angry tone of voice.

Sam looked from Ariel to Auriel with a worried face.

When the first monsters arrived Lykos Shot forward Through the first monster in a cloud of black mist with miniature stars in it. The monster imploded, and with a poof a blast wave of the mist flew from where the monster stood. 2 mechanical monsters rushed towards Lykos, one in front of him, one from the left. He promptly turned his head to the left, raised his hand and simply said ”Beam” a beam with the diameter of a beach ball shot towards the mechanical monster and shattered his head. Then he turned his head just as promptly as he did before to the frond, he inhaled and said ”Bellow of the Cosmic Devilslayer!”. When he exhaled a huge blast came from Lykos his mouth and shot through the arena. Hitting the monster In front of him, along with 4 other unlucky creatures that crossed paths with the blast.

”OW my god look at that amazing blast, Lykos now gained 6 points for Virtus Ethernal”
”Indeed Sharon, Lykos is an I-M-P-Ressive force to be reckoned with”

When Sharon pressed the button Jason crossed his arms and started to laugh. A small green monster rushed towards him. Jason simply raised his leg and smashed it into the creatures head, making it smash into the ground which created a crater. Another creature spotted Jason and saw what he did. It screeched and rushed towards him. This one was larger than the green one, more metal like. Jason jumped forward (still with his arms crossed) and softly landed with one foot on his head, Flipped backwards and kicked it under the chin with his other foot. What looked like a mediocre attack, send the creature flying through the arena and smashing it against the magical barrier. Jason landed softly and smiled “Really, is this all you can bring me, I haven’t even used any magic yet!” he shouted. He started to make his way further into the arena, casually walking like a stroll in the park. More screeches where heard and a small horde of the creatures came running towards Jason. He smiled, stopped walking and started doing elegant ceremonial moves which made his fingertips and toes glow with magical energy. When the creatures where almost near him he faced them. He counted 6 creatures. He made a disappointed sound. He put his right foot forward, together with his right arm. His left arm was locked besides his waist. The palm of his right hand faced the creatures, he leaned on his hind leg and said ”Explosive fist: Focused Blast!”. With his left hand he punched in front of him, and out of his knuckles came an enormous blast of red and orange magical power (about 3 to 4 meters in height and width) together with a loud roaring sound. It plunged towards the creatures who were engulfed by the blast. The blast continued his way until it hit the magical barrier on the other side. Jason went into a normal stance again. He sensed a movement behind him and without looking he roundhousekicked another mechanical creature to its death. (if that is even possible for these things. He looked up to his tower and smiled.

Samantha made a “tssk” sound and said “Show off”. But couldn’t help but smile at what her teammate did. He brought them in first place with what seemed like no afford.

”OW-MY-GOD Sharon would you look at that!!” Bob said, almost falling of his seat.
”Indeed Bob, this was just a brutal but amazing show of power, which ultimately brought Dragons Fang to first place with an astonishing 9 points!! I wonder if the other contestants are able to withstand such power!”

Nicholas looked startled when he saw Xephon charge at him and was somewhat relieved when the mechanical monster got in-between him and Xephon. He looked around him and saw what happened. First he saw Lykos’ blast. Then Jasons blast. Fear started to take the better of him, but he quickly shook it of knowing that Xephon would charge at him as soon as the monster was gone. Nicholas dashed in a beam of white light, but not away from Xephon. He Dashed to Xephons left side. Raised his hands and said ”Talon of the light phoenix slayer!”. He shot straight towards Xephon.

”The first fight between 2 contesters is off to a dashing start”[b]
[b]”Indeed Sharon, and what a F-I-G-H-T we can expect from a phoenix Versus a Phoenix Slayer”

Melpomene looked around when the button was pressed. A monster ran towards her, instead of evading the monster she quickly raised her hand, a spray of blue mist came from her hand. When it hit the monster, it turned blue and slowed down to a minimum of movement. She raised her other hand and a faint light was seen. When it hit said monster fall apart in tiny parts with what sounded like a spoon softly hitting a champagne glass. She looked around, there where battles everywhere. Large blasts of magic, the sound of mechanical creatures breaking. She walked further into the Arena. But before she could set more than 4 steps she was attacked again. She reacted quicker then she thought she could. She raised her hands again. this time both at the same time and said ”Frostbite!” the same blue spray of mist came out of her hands, but this time bigger and faster. It completely engulfed the attacking creature. The creatures ‘skin’ went black and it stopped moving. She run towards the creature jumped and said ”Melpomene kick!!”. She kicked the creature, making it shatter in tiny pieces.

[b]"And that is T-W-O Points for the Adorable Melpomene"[b]
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 6 Empty

Phoenix Heart
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 6 van 8Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: ORPG's :: ORPG 2 personen-
Ga naar: