Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Phoenix Heart

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende
AuteurBericht
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptywo jun 18, 2014 9:49 am

Vanphir grimaced. “I’m getting tired of your shit mister ‘you are a grunt in comparison to me’!!” He saw the magic that Lucifer was drawing and felt the power emanating from the beam. He grinned. With a sloshing sound, the glowing blood whirled and created a shield in front of him. As if the beam plunged into water, it was absorbed by the blood. The glow became stronger and the magical gravitiy around the clearing grew heavier. “You’ll have to try harder then that to kill the prince of death!!” He moved his free hand and the blood stream started to from a magic circle like the one Lucifer made. “Blood transference!!!” The blood emanated the same beam that Lucifer had shoot towards Vanphir earlier, right back at him with ten fold the power. At the same time Vanphir vanished and materialized behind Lucifer, with his staf raised. With a wide arc he aimed for Lucifers neck with the blade on his staff.

Maric grinned, something he had not done since he had arrived with the train. With it his face turned friendly. “My dear friend, do not worry about Lucifer. He is more then capable of taking down your former guildmaster.”

Hester let go of Euryale and whipped off her tears. “Come, lets go check on the rest.” She smiled and turned away, walking a few steps. Then she turned again and held out her hand. “Come.” She said smiling.

Castiel smiled. “Well that’s a relief…I was afraid I had to whoop this dwarfs ass…” He felt a pinching pain in the back of his head. When he looked behind him he saw Ariel (who I had totally forgotten btw XD) with a raised hand. “That is NOT nice to say little brother.”
Castiel roled his eyes and then walked forward. Well now that this is over…LETS PARTY!!!”

Bewildered tibauld looked around him. Polaris next to him looked as flabberghasted as he was. “Well that was a rather suprising turn of events.” He said to her smiling a bit awkwardly. She sniggered and nodded. They made their lance disappear. “Well then, I guess its time for me to depart to the spirit realm again.” Polaris said. But then Castiel screamed “LETS PARTY!!” Tibauld laughed. “Well, at least stay for the party?” He said.  Then he walked over to Castiel. “I know just the man for the job…” He grabbed for his keys and picked a silver one. Its handle looked like some kind of oven and the key part was shaped like a raging fire. He held it in front of him. “I open the gate of the hottest spirit! Fornax!!

A flashfire lit up the area and out of it stepped a tall muscular man. He had half long wavy blond hair and blue eyes which hid behind red sunglasses. He wore a a funky red apron and nothing else except for loose red swimming trunks. In his hand he held a spatula. “Hellow babey’z!! I heard you want to parthey!!!” He spoke with a flamboyant masculine voice. “Well get readhey and hot babes, cus Fornax is in tha HOUSE!! BBQ TIME BITCHES!!!” With a snap of his fingers a stone BBQ set fell next to him into excistance, burning and all. He opened the lid and let free a delicious aroma of freshly baked meat.

Castiels mouth had turned into a waterfall. “Oh ghod, I LOVE BBQ!! Fornax is your BEST spirit!!” he then looked at Polaris. “No offence…”
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyza jun 21, 2014 3:23 am

Lucifer laughed “I can’t remember saying such things” He said with a big smile. When he saw what Vanphir was doing his face became serious again. He saw his own beam coming back at him. But Lucifer being Lucifer, this only put a smile on his face. He stepped aside of the beam, that hurled closely to his face. While the beam hurled closely to his face Lucifer closed his eyes. He felt how his opponent appeared behind him. He felt the slash of his staff going for his neck. Lucifer simply stepped aside and released all his magic power at once. Creating a huge shockwave. His magic power formed a sort of flame around him ( http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111001064558/fairytail/images/8/83/Gildarts_intimidates_Natsu.jpg dit zie je nu bij hem). The ground started to violently tremble. Trees started to crack and fall over. Black, white and blue (and a combination of those 3) Fire started to spew out of the cracks that formed in the ground. The sky grew dark, and the city couldn’t be seen anymore. The fire grew bigger and more violently. The smoke from the burning tree’s and the geysers of fire made the burial ground look like a place from hell. (And Lucifer didn’t even start his attack yet Razz ) Lucifer slowly opened his eyes, which were glowing. “How dare you use one of my own attacks against me.” He said angrily. He raised his hand and pointed at Vanphir “This fight is over” he said. The moment he finished his sentence, his arm caught fire. Then his other arm. He spread his arms and jumped up. Leaving a trail of blue white fire. He stopped and floated in the air. “Take this” he said ”Secret Phoenix art: Phoenix fire Hell!” He shot down towards Vanphir like a bullet out of a gun, fully coffered in super bright white and blue flames. When he hit Vanphir, The flames exploded around them with an extremely sound, making the ground rumble and setting fire to an area bigger then with Lucifer’s previous ‘sun’ attack, erasing the dark clouds that where above them. Lucifer landed next to Vanphir. He tapped the dust of his clothes and smiled. “Well that was that” he said with a smile.

Colossus looked at Maric “Former guildmaster? Last time I checked he was still the guildmaster, sadly” he said. Al of a sudden the ground started to shake, and the place that a few moments ago had a bright sphere above it, was now a dark clouded area. “What in the world is that?!” he asked.

Lykos laughed at Castiel reaction “I would like to party as well. I feel like I have been trapped for a long time"

Euryale whipped the tears of her cheek. But when Hester held out her hand, the tears started to roll again. “how can you forgive me so easily…I have been a bitch to you these last few months”. None the less, she took Hester’s hand, and walked with her to her fellow guildmembers.

Azrael laughed when he saw Colossus. But with the second wave you saw a worry on his face. It was bigger than the first, and he didn’t recognize the awesome power that was coming from the place in the woods. Please brother, be alright he thought. He looked at Maric with a concerned face. “Maric…” he asked. But he couldn’t finish his sentence. He had a lump in his throat. ( he is concerned because he doesn’t know Lucifer’s full power, and is afraid something might be wrong, he looks at Maric to see if something’s off.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyza jun 21, 2014 8:35 am

For a moment Vanphir believed he had him. His eyes glimmered as he grimaced a dark smile. Mere seconds before the blade of his staff would tear through the neck of his enemy, he felt a great explosion of energy. With the force of a hurricane he felt himself blow away, awash in light and warmth equivalent to the sun. He saw the blood that floated in the air evaporate on the spot and the blade on his staff glowed red hot. With a grunt he hit the ground, which forced all the air out of his lungs. When he drew breath, he inhaled only dry, hot air, which burned his lungs as if he was breathing acid. With wide eyes and gaping mouth he stared at the silhouette in the middle of the burning aura. ‘This is impossible!! This power!! This energy!! He must be a GOD!!' He saw the very aspect of fire and heat rise up in the air. The only thing he heard was a loud bellowing sound of the fire and the fast beating of his blood starved heart. Then the form came down and as it hit him, Vanphir felt the fire and force reap through his body.
As the fire and the smoke faded away, you could see Vanphir in the middle of a blackened circle. He lay there with his arms wide, his hair burned to ash, his clothes no more then pieces of cloth. With gaping mouth and open, unseeing eyes he stared upward. His empty heart still beat and his breathing was fast and loud, but what lay there was but the husk of a man. Empty and hollow, with all life and emotion forced out of him by flame and terror.

Hysperia looked determined. “Because that’s what guild mates do. They stick together even in dire times. I learned that from them.” She gestured to where the party was going on. They saw Castiel grab a big leg of meat and tear at it spreading grease everywhere. She saw Tibauld and Polaris laugh and point at him, after which Castiel ran to Tibauld trying to hit him with the leg. Hysperia giggled aswell. She turned back and saw that Hydra and Ettin had joined her. Hydra had a broken look on his face, almost ashamed. She nodded at them. “We will learn from this. We will learn and become stronger so that next time we will have surpassed Phoenix Heart, in both strength and friendship!!” She took Euryales hand and headed towards the crowd.

Maric smiled as he felt the explosion of power behind him. “Well, that was your guildmaster. You should appoint a new one now that your whole guild is here.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyza jun 21, 2014 10:44 am

Lucifer looked at the damaged body of his opponent. He leaned over. “You sir, are full of shit. I mean come on, did you really think you could defeat me that easily…didn’t you see I was playing with you back then…I mean GOD open your eyes.” He said laughing. He pointed at him “Now I want you to know, that I never want to see you again, because than will see it as an assault on Phoenix Heart, and that means that you’re going to get a bird problem” he said to him. He stood up. Looked at Vanphir one more time “You are a disgrace to mages around the world…you should be ashamed of yourself. You’re strong, you could’ve set a good example. But instead you did the opposite” He added. Before he made a purple portal. He stepped in it.

Azrael saw Maric laughing and knew it would be okay. A few moments later he felt a hand on his shoulder and an all too familiar voice saying. “Brother, don’t be afraid…I Won’t lose that easy”. Azrael turned around and had a big smile on his face “LUCIFER” he shouted, As he hugged his brother. Lucifer smiled and hugged his brother.

Euryale laughed “That’s right! We will surpass Phoenix heart, In friendship” she looked at Hydra. And walked a bit closer to Hester “I know we have to be friendlier and all but… I still think he is kind of an lame ass” she said to her.

Colossus looked as the members of Virtus Ethernal gathered. “A new master eyy” he said. He looked at his fellow guild members. “Well…who do you think should be our new master?” he asked them.

Lykos walked to Colossus “I would like to appoint you, as the new guild master…old friend” he said with a smile.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyza jun 21, 2014 11:07 am

Hysperia looked at Hydra. "Yes well...it sure looks like he has learned his lesson. He might turn around." When she joined the group she heard Lykos speaking and smiled. "I agree Colossus, you were the only one that maintained a level head when Vanphir took charge."
Hydra merely nodded in approval and Ettin bellowed out laughing. "HA Yes the dwarf would make a fine leader. I can't say that i remember much from what we did, but i can believe that you would have resisted the evil things Vanphir had us do!!" (Bij deze was Ettin ook ge-mind-controlled. Daarnaast is hij echt HUGE, vandaar dat hij dwarf zegt.)

Auriel lifted an eyebrow when he reached for the brown sealed envelope that lay on his desk. "Came today you say? A courier dropped it of?" Mags nodded and looked at Auriel with her vivid green eyes. "Yes, a fetching young lad i might ad, very gallant and well mannered. Told me that i looked no older then 70!" Auriel laughed, but then he turned his attention back at the envelope. He picked it up and broke the red wax seal. As he read the letter, his eyes became bigger. "We...We have been selected for a special tournament! The Grand Wizarding Games!! There hasn't been one in at least 50 years!" Mags her mouth dropped open. "By the gods, i remember the last time! It was brutal, but amazing at the same time!! When is it?" Auriel scoured the letter again. "It's in 2 years from now. They do not have enough guilds yet but they wanted to give those already selected a heads up!" Joy played over Auriel's face. "I can't wait to tell the guild this!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyzo jun 22, 2014 7:34 am

Colossus blushed and looked at his (now) Guild "I-i don't know what to say" he said to them.

Lykos looked at him and laughed "what about, thank you for this honor?" he said

Colossus nodded "indeed, thank you for this honor, my friends, i hope to bring this guild back to its original glory and strength...from before Vanphir took over" he said. He raised his hand (with a glass of champange in it) "To Virtus Ethernal!" he said.

Lucifer, Azrael, Nicholas and Sam (who i forgot about) al started to clap and shout things like "Whoe Virtus Ethernal" and stuff.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyvr jun 27, 2014 5:44 am

(De namen van de guildmasters die nieuw zijn, heb ik veranderd in links die je een plaatje laten zien)
Auriel looked around the room where all the most powerful wizards in existence stood around a stone table. The building they were in was specially renovated for the occasion, just like most of the abandoned city of Rathir. It had once been a great city of magic and extravagance, but after a terrible plague had raged through most of the inhabitants, the place had been abandoned by the survivors, so that it wouldn't remind them of their losses every day. Since that time it had been used as a campsite for patrolling guards from the council sometimes, or as a refuge for bandit groups or travelers. Now however, it had been revived and was being rebuild to shine in its old splendour once more. And with good reason.
The Grand Wizard Games, was a tournament reserved for only the best and strongest guilds of Fiore. Great legends had battled in multiple arena's every 4 years, until it was cancelled 50 years ago, and never restored until now. The system of the tournament was very simple: there were a series of rounds, each with their own theme, and in between the rounds there were VS matches with which the guilds could win small advantages or information that could help them in the coming round. No two rounds were ever the same in a tournament, and this meant that the event took a long time to prepare.
Auriel looked around the stone table. 8 guilds had been chosen. His own guild, 'Phoenix heart', was one of the first to receive the invitation. On his right stood the guildmaster of the all female guild 'Virgins Kiss': the wise and powerful Polyhymnia. Next to her stood the fiendish looking Bacalou who, despite his appearance was one of the nicest and honorable men Auriel knew. His guild, 'Titan's Eye' was a rather mysterious guild, renown for taking on the wierdest and most mysterious mages as their members. Next to Bacalou, with a bit of a squeamish look on his face for having to stand next to the terrifying aspect of his neighbour, stood the extravagantly dressed mage called Herbert Hall, leader of the 'Lerõ Hiza' guild who fairly recently had received an invitation to join the tournament.
On Auriels left stood a man he already had personal dealings with. Collossus had moved a big chair to stand on, for he could not otherwise look over the table. His guild 'Virtus Ethernal' had received an invitation only recently aswel, but that was due to the almost sacking of a city, the "disappearance" of the former guildmaster and the thus inevitable change of leadership. Next to him stood a man that Auriel did not know very well. Jack Sammer (die mag jij beschrijven...) and his guild 'Dragons Fang' were rather new to the guild world, yet very successful and apparently powerful, for they had received their invitation only half a year after the announcing of the tournament. Third on his left stood a rather robust woman with a gypsy like appearance. Her name was Regina Pendragon and she claimed to be of noble blood. Despite her stories of origin, she and her guild 'Silver Furies' had no desire for power, leading a nomadic life traveling in caravans.
Lastly his eye's rested on the man directly in front of him, on the other side of the table. Every time their eyes met, Auriel could feel a mysterious tention grow between them. Alcor had a skin grey as stone and eyes red as blood. He did not look malicious or especially dangerous, but still Auriel had a bad feeling about him. This feeling was strengthened by the fact that his guild stood on the boundary between a legal and a dark guild. The members of 'Crescent Shadows' were merciless and ferocious, and did not shy away from anything to reach their goals...Or so he had heard. His was the only guild, together with Phoenix heart, that had gotten their invitations the day the tournament was announced.
Auriel looked away and shook the feeling of uneasiness off of him. "Very well ladies and gentlemen. The renovations have been going smoothly i hear. It is good for us that our guilds join forces on a project for a change." He said smiling.
"Don't worry, im sure we'll be back at each others throats during the very tournament that is going to be housed in said project." The strong voice of Regina answered, followed by a chuckle that ran through the room. When Auriel wanted to start talking again, a hoarse and hollow voice exclaimed "OH WAIT, i get it!!" Followed by a laugh that chilled him right to the core. The ghoulish Bacalou held his nigh to skeletal hand against his stomach and made stiff laughing movements. Auriel waited till he was finished, and then continued.
"You all probably heard the news that came from the tournament organisers today? Since this is a special occasion, namely the renewal of the tournament, they have come up with a new prize. The winning guild will receive...The WHOLE city of Rathir as their guild base!! Under the condition that they would have to look after it and keep it well prepped for the next tournament in 4 years!" Auriel looked around the room, waiting for their reaction.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptydi jul 01, 2014 3:05 am

Jack Sammer laughed “Great, that means that I have a change to get a whole city as my guild base” He said. He pulled of his dark red hood (Zijn kleding is donker rood ipv blauw ) and looked around the table. He gaze lingered on Auriel. He knew Auriel and his guild was immensely powerful, he heard rumours that he has members who could excel even some of the Ten Wizard Saints, not to mention Auriel himself. He might be the only one we (de mensen bij de tafel) need to fear going up against. he thought. Jack Sammer, though young, is a kind and (although he might not look it) powerful mage. His guild members respect him and they are all honoured to have him as their master. “I have to admit, the competition is stronger than I expected” He said with a smile, looking from master to master, But skipping Herbert Hall (He knows him).

Colossus smiled as well. “I agree, and it is good to see you all. I know this is going to be a tough tournament, but at least agree that we will make it joyful and not painful, I don’t want to lose any guildmembers” He said.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptydi jul 01, 2014 7:36 am

Auriel nodded. "Yes ofcourse, we will have a civil tournament." His eyes lingered on Alcor a little longer then on the rest of the masters. "In other news, the organisers are already choosing which merchant are allowed set up shop and some parts of the living areas are already flooding with spectators." Auriel smiled. "After 2 years its almost upon us. Are your guilds all ready? Have you chosen you're champions?" He himself had already chosen who would enter the competition. Maric and Lucifer where disqualified from competing by the organisers just like the S-class wizards of the other guilds for both safety reasons and to keep the competition fair. But the others were fair game.

Bacalou nodded slowly. "I have chosen my team, and they are probably already settling down in their new apartments."

"Well don't let them get to used to it my fiendish friend." Herbert Hall said with a flamboyant voice and a smug look on his face. "Lero Hiza's team is ready for the games and will win the city prise!!"

"You sound even weaker then you look Mr.Hall..." The dark and velvety voice had come from the grey skinned man at the other end of the table. He looked at Auriel. "My guild has been preparing for these games ever since i heard that we were competing. I hope you all bring your strongest team, for i surely will...Now if you excuse me." He stood upright and turned towards the door behind him. "I have important matters to attend to." He then turned back to Auriel. "Or was there still something to discuss my friend?"

Auriel's face didn't move a muscle. "No Alcor, we are done here." He looked to the other masters and then walked over to the door himself.

Castiel (Nieuwe foto, maar natuurlijk wit haar en zonder zwaarden) walked into the big building that had been given to them as a home during the games. It was a mansion like building a little out of the city surrounded by nothing but hills and grasland. From behind the building you had a beautiful view on the city, behind which the arena was. "WHOOOO im ALL charged up!!" He yelled and ran out into the garden.
(View)

Ariel put on her sunglasses and walked out of the building into the garden aswel. "This is nice indeed...I could get used to this."

Laatst aangepast door klaasheid op di jul 01, 2014 11:47 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptydi jul 01, 2014 11:05 am

Nicholas (with Black spikes and no staff, and no sleeves) followed Castiel and looked around. His eyes where brighter than 2 years ago, he was also a few centimeters taller, and gained more muscle mass in the past 2 years. He walked with confidence. "This is a nice place...i think i can get used to this" he said with a smile (and a slightly lower voice, he is now 21 years old). He walked behind Ariel, he liked her scent, and looked at the amazing view "Ow i could definitely get used to this" he said, he laughed. "This is amazing" he said to himself.

Azrael (but with his long spiked blond hair in a tail, with one or 2 spikes sticking out at his forehead and in his left ear an earring of the guild logo. He has a scar above his left eyebrow who is a few cm long.) Nodded "It is indeed a beautiful place to be." he said. His eyes followed Nicholas' and he had a slanted smile on his face when he saw what he was looking at. He walked towards him and poked him with his elbow and whispered "You do know that it's my niece right?".

Nicholas blushed and smiled with a sheepish smile "yeah, yeah, i know, i'm sorry" He said as he turned his head to look at something else.

Sam (only the clothes, stil has spikey hair and all) Walked in to the room, walked towards the couch and flopped onto it. "I'm hungryy!" he said loudly. He looked around "Where is Auriel any way...and Maric and Lucifer...and i still have the feeling we miss one more...dude with swords" He said (the last part he said laughingly) "Ow and, hi guys. long time no see" he smiled and winked.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptydi jul 01, 2014 11:33 am

Tibauld (Zonder die gescheurde gedeelten...) burst through one of the doors and looked around. "I sensed that i was needed..." He muttered. Then he saw the rest. "HEY you guys finally here too!! I had a quest near the city and i went here directly when i heard the mansion was ready." He slumped down on the couch across from Sam.

"The nerve of you kids. Only just arrived and already you are demanding to be fed!" Announced by the rhythmic tapping of her gnarly dark wooden walking stick, Mags entered the building through the main door that brought her into the living room. With a stern face she shot a vile look towards Sam. "Samuel James Nightingale, get your feet of that couch THIS instant or i'll curse you six ways from sunday! We are guests here and we will leave this house EXACTLY as we see it now." silence fell. Then Mags smiled. "Now who wants meat and ale!?"

Ariel saw Nicholas looking an Azrael reacting to it. She grinned. "Oh please, cousin. Let the boy enjoy the view." She winked at Nciholas and twirled around to face towards the door where she heard the rest. When she walked back past Nicholas she waved her hair, slightly towards Nick.

Castiel was to swooped by the view to notice what happened behind him, but when he heard Mags calling for ale and meat he turned his head. With a jump he landed from the wall (which he was sitting on) on the ground and sprinted past Ariel towards the door. "ME!!"

Maric sighed. He had been sitting under the canopy of a tree in the garden when the rest of his guild had arrived. He had felt them coming from some distance away, but had hoped that they would have take some more time before disturbing his silence. He then stood up and walked over to the mansion. He nodded to Azrael and looked at Nickolas. "Well Nick... The Tournament is finally upon us. You've been working very hard for this day. Do you feel like you are ready? Did you live up to your own expectations?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptywo jul 02, 2014 2:32 am

Nicholas was a bit baffled by Ariel's hair waving in his face. He blushed, and smelled her scent. In his head he made a purring sound, like that of a cat.
When he saw Maric he grinned "Ow i'm ready alright. I've been training my butt off with Lucifer and Auriel for two years straight...I feel like i'm a whole new person...i feel so much stronger that i have the feeling i can take on the world...in a matter of speaking that is" he said. He smiled and happily said "I can't wait to test my new found power and Phoenix martial arts" He said as he made a little jump of excitment.

Azrael laughed and hit Nick on the shoulder. "you're not the only one who sees that you're stronger...the difference of you now, and 2 years a go is like night and day" he said with a smile.

Nicholas laughed and didn't flinch when he got hit on the shoulder. "I see you have been training as well, you gained more musclemass...and are you taller than your brother now?...are you stronger?" he asked. He looked at Mags, i don't know her very well, but seen the reaction of sam she must be a powerful mage he thought. When he heard 'Meat' and 'Ale' he smiled "I would like some of that please" he said.

Azrael laughed "Well Actual..". Azrael started, before he got interupted.

"He isn't taller, or wider than me...let alone stronger" a voice said. Lucifer Smiled as he walked in to the room ( Dit is de nieuwe kleding van m, alleen dan met zijn normale haar, wat nu lange spikes zijn die tot zijn nek komen, waarvan de puntjes zwart zijn.) "You should know that Nick" he said. He walked towards Maric "Long time no see, my friend" he said, as he spread his arms for a (bro)hug. He smiled and nodded to Mags. "and how is this fair lady doing, you haven't aged a day i see" he said with a kind smile.

Sam Shot upright with his feet on the floor, "Sorry Ma'am, i'd like some meat and ale Ma'am" he said.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptywo jul 02, 2014 5:02 am

Mags sniggered. "Flattery will get you nowhere with me boy, besides i'm probably trice your age and at my age a few years more or less won't show."

Maric (new look, maar dan ziet ie er wat ouder uit natuurlijk...) smiled at what Nicholas said and (bro)hugged Lucifer back. He then ran his hand over his now bald head. "It has indeed been to long my friend, you have changed, as have I." He was about to turn to Azrael and ask about his training when a bright flash of light lit up the sky even though it was daytime to begin with. "I see that our guildmaster is returning from his afternoon tea with the other masters." He said as he looked at the bright arrow of light that arced a path from the city's top buildings towards them.

Auriel (maar dan zilver haar en geen staf) felt the wind blow through his silvery hair. He knew how he must look from down below. From a distance you'd only see a flying arrow like light, but from directly under you could see wings. He had always loved the feeling of flying and being one with his element. He neared the mansion that had been designated for his guild (the organisers had put them as far from anything breakable as they possibly could, without them leaving the city grounds). He started his descend and eventually landed on a knee and one hand on the ground, on the garden's wide terrace. As he came upright the big glowing wings on his back shimmered and disappeared. He then looked at his guild that all stood in the big open doors that lead into the garden. "Welcome to Rathir guys!! The tournament is finally here!! I know you all have trained and gotten stronger over the past two years, but know that even if we do not win, i am incredibly proud of all of you." He smiled at them. "Now, you go get yourselves ready. The opening ceremony will be tonight, during which every guild and every mage will be introduced to the public. Each and every one of you wil get one target on which you can show off your magic during a maximum of one minute. A vote will then commence in which the spectators will determine the starting line-up of the first round. The people's favorite will also get a tip about the first round, so that they have an advantage." Auriel grinned. "Now i don't want to pressure you guys, but i really like the sound of 'Phoenix heart the publics favorite' so don't let any other guild get away with our title!!"

Castiel had listened to Auriels speech with big eyes and an open mouth. As the speech came to an end, electric currents were crackling all over his body. He grinned and threw up his arm with a loud "YEA PHEONIX HEART!!"

Tibauld had been listening very closely aswel and joined Castiel in his cheer.

Ariel smiled. "Oh im so excited!! What will i do for my show case?.." She then became dead serious. "What will i wear?...OMG WHAT IF I DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO WEAR!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptywo jul 02, 2014 8:29 am

Lucifer laughed "That is true, that is true... but still...honestly you look no older that 75" he said. He smiled. Lucifer laughed (again...i swear he isn't high) and said "Of course i've changed, we are not Mags where 2 years doesn't change our face...no offense Mags" he said. He covered his eye's with his hand. "Unlce, you really are the brightest light in the room are you" he said to Auriel when he landed.
He laughed when he heard Castiel and Tibauld. "You guys do know Maric and I won't compete in the tournement right?" he asked them.

Azrael ran over to his brother to greet him, then he cheered at his unlce's speech. He took a bite of the meat and a sip of his ale. "We are going to beat everybody here...and i know what my entrence is going to be...i know you are going to be suprised about this but it is going to be something with earth" he said with a big smile.

Sam Laughed quickly looked over to Mags, to make sure he didn't do anything wrong and than cheered. "During my training i came across a few new...somethings....and i'am going to use one of those" he said with an equally big smile as Azrael.

Nicholas also cheered when castiel and Tibauld started, he stopped when he heard Lucifer "...What? you won't join us...i saw guys out there who are like REALY super strong... i felt it...i mean there is this guild...Dragons Fang i believe (klik op de naam) Who's master isn't much older than Lucfer or Maric, but has crazy magic power, and equally crazy magic. And i know his members aren't much weaker...and i heard one of the strongest is a girl who is 20...i wasnt that strong when i was 20... she does look cute though" he said. He quickly looked over to Ariel when it Dawned on him what he just said. "..what i'm trying to say is...i really hope we can win, and i know we all grew drasticly this past 2 years but the competition is crazy strong, altough i only saw Drangons Fang....But i heard Colossus and his guild is here too...and i don't think they sat quietly in their guild, thats why i think you two need to participate...just to be sure you know" he said. He looked at his guild members.

Azrael walked towards Nicholas and standed next to him, he layed his hand on his shoulder "My dear friend..i think you have know FREAKING idea how strong you are right now, and if you fight with your heart i know that you can beat anybody...besides you trained with 2 legendary Phoenix' and gained alot of magic power" he said. "Don't worry about it" he added. "Right guys?" he asked the rest.

klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptywo jul 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Tibauld laughed. "Well ive heard of this other guild with crazy strong members. 'Phoenix Heart' its called. Among those members are legends like Niccolas the whirlwind rookie, Castiel the porcupine (pointing at Castiels hair), Azrael the dirt-lover and the devilishly handsome swordsman named Tibauld." He winked at Nick and emptied his tankard. "Don't you worry about us, its them that need to do the worrying."

Castiel laughed at what Tibauld said. "Aye Nick, and we don't need those old geezers to show the world Phoenix Heart is not to be looked down upon!!" Castiel lightly punched nick in the shoulder, after which he took a swig of ale.

Ariel rolled her eyes when Nick spoke of the other girl, but smiled when he looked at her. She then nodded. "Yes ive held contact with Euryale and Hester after the whole thing with Virthus Ethernal, and they told me that they had been invited some time ago. Oh i really can't wait to see them!!"

Auriel smiled. "Don't worry Nick, you'll do fine. Besides this tournament is not only a competition of pure brawn. There will be rounds where skill and intelligence are be important too. We have both brawn and brains covered for in each and every one of you." He smiled encouraging. "But i digress. You all should prepare!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptydo jul 03, 2014 3:43 am

Lucifer laughed at what castiel said but suddenly stopped "heyy, don't call us old" he said. he looked at Auriel and Mags "we are not as old as Auriel and Mags" he said "...No offense" he added.

Nicholas Smiled at the encouraging words "You guys are right...we've all trained hard these past years, so we are indeed crazy strong" he said laughing.

Azrael laughed "Indeed...about that...Castiel..wanna sparr for a bit" he said with a big smile "my magical power rose drasticlly...ehm i mean, i don't wanna brag, but i got a little bit stronger...altough we always knew i was the stronger one of the 3" He said smiling, he winked at Nicholas. "I wan't to sparr with you too someday..but i've heard some stories about you from Luficer...safe us the amazement for the opening ceremony" he said with a smile, he put his hand on nicholas shoulder and felt indeed a stronger magicalpower that he had before.

Sam smiled "if Azrael is going to sparr Castiel, i'd like to test my strength against Tibuald" He said.

Luficer cleared his throat "I don't think that is such a good idea guys...why don't you wait for tonight...maybe you can test your strenght against one of the other guilds." he said, trying to prevent a disastrous breakdown of the mansion. he looked at Auriel for help and wispered "i really like to sleep in a bed tonight"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptydo jul 03, 2014 6:56 am

Castiel turned his head towards Azrael when he asked for a spar. He jumped into a fighting stance and let a large current run through his body. "Well ive trained aswel!!" The air around him, which used to be static, now sizzled with electric energy and it looked like the air above a hot stone on a summer day. "Come at me!! I'm all ch-" But then Lucifer interrupted him. He let his arms fall and the electric energy disappeared. "Ahw...."

Tibauld sniggered at Sam. "Listen to Lucifer Sammy, we need all members at their best tonight."

Ariel laughed at their teammates. "Yea Sam. We don't want Tibauld giving you any paper-cuts."

Mags looked sideways at Lucifer and mumbled something that sounded like 'rude' after which she turned back to the mansion. With a few taps of her walking stick, the double doors flew open and to barrels of ale floated into the garden. "Well then, one more drink for all of you and then its off to do some practise!"

Hester (zonder dat wapen en in dr haar zijn planten ingevlochten) did a step backward to take a look at her work. Beautiful flowers had bloomed in the vines that now entangled the otherwise dark and empty wooden gazebo. With a flik of her finger some of the blooms lit up. She smiled and looked beside her at Euryale. "Wel? What d'you think? Much better right? I figured this place needed more flowers..." Her guild had been housed in a building in the outskirts of the city which presumably had once been some kind of cloister. It was square, had a few towers and in the centre there was a big courtyard with some trees, a gazebo and a field of grass, which until now had been rather dull and colourless. As she looked around her eye fell on Hydra who sat on the railing of the second floor. He had changed the most of...well anything ever really. In both attitude and body. His new appearance was still a bit frightening to her, but she also had come to know him better the past two years and had learned that hes actually a pretty good guy. If you look through the layers of stubbornness and suppressed feelings that is. The encounter with Phoenix Heart had been very hard on him, but he had turned for the better. She smiled and looked back at Euryale. "Well?"

Hydra looked down at where the girls where looking at flowers Hysperia had just grown. 'Fleeting and fragile beauty. How incredibly typical of women.' He thought to himself. His serpentine eyes shot through the courtyard, finding one of their newer members, Melia Sensio. She had joined not long after Collossus had assumed the role of guildmaster. He knew little to nothing about her, but since they had been in need of a sixth member for the tournament, she was a very welcome face. He sniggered. "The tournament...I can't wait to show Phoenix Heart how much we have grown...How much I have grown..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyvr jul 04, 2014 7:40 am

Lucifer nodded “Some practice would be nice…but keep the place together.” He said. He looked at Nicholas “You shouldn’t practice…You just finished your training before you came here…you should relax some….Ariel, why don’t you show him the big garden…he hasn’t got a change to see it yet because of Ariel’s appearance.” He said with a wink to Nicholas.

Nicholas was bummed that he couldn’t practice, he wanted to show off his new powers to Ariel. But when he heard Lucifer’s alternative blushed a little. “Y-Yeah... I wanted to practice a bit but…this seems like a good alternative, from what I saw the garden was very beautiful…and I do like beautiful things.” He said. He looked at Ariel in anticipation of her reaction.

Azrael smiled when he heard Mags. He looked at Castiel “We might not sparr…but we can ‘Practice’…” he said with a smile. He winked at Castiel, hoping we would get the hint for his devious plan.

Sam looked at Ariel “He won’t even be able to withstand my awesome power” He said with a big smile.

Colossus looked at the ‘new’ garden “It looks beautiful Hester, I’m happy that you guys stayed in the guild…you helped me a lot.” He said. He looked at Melia “And of course I am happy that you came along when you did, you were a real help to the guild” he said kindly

Melia (klik the link) laughed shyly and held her hand in front of her. “Thank you master” she said. She was looking at Hester’s powers with amazement. “Hester…” She said “I have to admit your magic is very beautiful” She smiled, it was a sweet smile. “I wish my magic was that beautiful” She added.

Euryale looked at Hester’s creation “you did a great job Hester, it’s much better now. This way I don’t have to be embarrassed to bring home a guy” she said, the last bit she said a bit louder and looking at Hydra. She didn’t like him, he changed, and not really for the better, maybe stronger but not really much kinder…at least that was her impression of him. She looked at Melia “Your magic is also good looking, it’s beautiful in its own way, just like mine is” She said to her.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyza jul 05, 2014 12:50 am

Castiel turned to Azrael again and grinned. He pulled up his arms in front of him and the air around him became heavy with electricity once again. "In that case, I'm all charged up again!" He looked sideways at Lucifer. "For...Practise I mean." He turned around and ran into the gardens. "Come Azrael, theres a training ground in the gardens!!"

Ariel Giggle about what Sam said, but then she heard Lucifer and Nick and turned in their direction. She blushed for a second. "Well...Yes I'd..I'd like that." She tugged a string of hair behind her ear with her hand, trying to not look Nick straight in the eye.

Tibauld laughed loudly. "Yes well i can make very deadly paper-cuts!!" He then turned to Sam. "Well since Azrael and Castiel are 'Practising' we could do some 'practice' aswel. What d'you think? Don't worry, il only use blunt weapons."

Maric nodded. "Very well, since they are all going to practice, maybe il take a walk. I haven't had the chance to see the area surrounding our mansion yet. I hear Rathir has many beautiful landmarks."

Hester smiled brightly. "Thanks guys!! I wouldn't have known what to do without you all. This guild has been my family for so long!" She looked at Melia. "And I'm sure that every magic has beauty in them!!"

With big paces Ettin (Klik klik) entered the Courtyard. He smiled when he saw Collossus. "Well guildmaster? Any news about the tournament?" He asked with his low booming voice.

Hydra grimaced when Euryale loudened her voice. He knew exactly why she did that. With a grunt he stood up from the rail and let himself drop down. From his back, he spread his two big green wings, and with a few strong strokes he reached the top of one of the towers that protruded out of their building. From there you had a great allround view of the city. Their building stood in a less dense portion of the city, though the houses where still packed rather close to each other around the cloister. He sighed and looked further away where he could see the outline of the city wall and beautiful mountains behind it. Light streamed over him from the sun that has started his descent, but was still rather high in the sky. He held out his hand and looked how the light played with the color of the tiny scales that now formed his skin. Shortly after their encounter with Phoenix Heart, he had left the guild in pursuit of more power, and to escape the shame he felt towards his guildmates. He knew now that none of them really blamed anything on him (other then Euryale) but at that time he felt like all of them hated him for his failure. During his travels he trained on his own, until he had mastered his dragon slaying magic completely. But it still was not enough. But then one day, something had drawn him to a cave deep in the mountains. The cave was long and dark, but eventually he had reached a huge cavern that was filled with a big lake. The cave was filled with light from bioluminescent algae and other plants, but the most astounding thing of all, was the creature living in the water. When he had neared the lake, a long neck had risen up from the lake with a dragon like head on it. Shortly after two other heads rose up next to it and four more next to those. It was a Hydra, the legendary creature his parents had named him after. As a close relative to the dragon, they had been believed to have disappeared many years ago, but as this one explained, it had been trapped in this cave for a very long time. It told him his name was Negendra. With an open mouth he had listened to the creatures story, and with equal interest it had listened to his. A wierde friendship had formed. He agreed to stay with Negendra to speak with him and keep him company. In return, Negendra would teach him his magic, to become stronger. A year he spent in that cave, and as the days went past he started to miss his guild. The frequent deep and through provoking conversations he had with the creature opened up new ways of thinking to him. Eventually Negendra had sensed that there had been something creeping up on Hydra's mind. He told Hydra that he knew what he felt like, since he was cut off from his friends and family aswel. He was so grateful for the company and the time Hydra had spent on him, that Negendra gave him a gift that no other person had ever gotten before. With all of his magic, the creature had imbued Hydra with the essence of his power, sacrificing himself in the proces. In his last breaths he had explained that he had been thinking of just laying down and dying before Hydra had come to him and join his fellow dragons in the afterlife. Now in a way, Negendra would live on in Hydra and walk the world once again, while his soul would be reunited with his family and friends. It was only after the creature had passed away, that Hydra felt the transformation and the increase of power. He now was the last living Hydra in existence, and he was done hiding away from the world.
A tear ran down his cheek as looked at the mountains and recalled all the time he had spent with Negendra. He then looked down at his guildmates. In a way they were his family and friends, the way the dragons had been for Negendra. He smiled. "I will never let myself be separated from them again." He told himself. With a big leap he jumped of the tower and glided down into the courtyard, landing next to the gazebo and trying not to break any of the flowers that Hester had grown.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyza jul 05, 2014 4:42 am

Azrael laughed "You haven't changed a bit" he said. He ran after him and saw the big garden. He was amazed by the beauty of the place. He looked ahead and saw castiel. He crouched and jumped up high towards Castiel. In the air he put his hands together and said: "Earth Make: Knuckle!". Out of his hands flew a large number of huge Knuckles towards Castiel.

Nicholas grinned. He walked towards the door. He looked back at Ariel. "Are you coming?" he said, as he put out an arm.

Sam laughed "You don't need to use blunt weapons but, yeah...lets 'practice'." He said with a big smile, while he smashed his fists together.

Lucifer looked at Maric. "would you mind if i tagged along...i know how these kids practice...and i heard the same about Rathir, so i'd like to check it out...maybe we see some of the competition" he said to him.

Colossus (maar dan met bruinhaar met zilveren lokken en hij is nog steeds klein... ik ga hem wat ouder maken dan 31..vind ik beter bij hem passen qua guildmaster...hij is nu 62, dus 60 toen hij PH ontmoette.) looked up (way up) at the big man in front of him "Of course there is...what would you like to know about it" he said with a smile.

Euryale looked at Melia and nodded "I agree with what Hester say's. i've seen your magic and it is also beautiful." She said. She looked at Hester and smiled "I agree, we are indeed one big family...and just like every family we had a weird uncle who goes crazy and then dissapears, after a crazy powerful guild swooped by and destroyed his hopes and dreams" she said with a big smile "Speaking of which...did any of you see them here yet...i expected them to be invited..." She said.

Melia smiled sweetly at the kind words of her guildmembers and agreeingly nodded at Hester and Euryale. "thanks you guys." she said. She laughed when she heard Euryale about what happend 2 years ago. Despite of her not being with the guild at the time, she knew what Euryale was talking about, because this is not the first time she heard it. She was really happy when Colossus invited her to join the tournement team. She always was a fan of Phoenix Heart, because she heard a lot of amazing things about them (She joined Virtus Ethernal because she wanted to join them more then she wanted to join Phoenix heart) and this was the perfect way to meet them. She was so excited to meet them, that she couldn't sit still.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyza jul 05, 2014 9:02 am

Castiel reacted fast. He turned and used the momentum to kick the pieces of earth out of the air. He then went into a fighting stance and held his hands close with he palms together. He grinned. "Watch this, I made it myself." Currents surged through his body. "Secret Thunder Phoenix Art!!" Blue and white lightning gathered from the air and his body between his palms, creating an orb of thunder. He then arched his right hand upward with the orb, while his left hand moved in front of his face with two fingers upward. The orb sparked and out of it a long serpent-like creature formed. It danced around Castiel and slowly grew more features, taking on the form of a majestic Chinese dragon. Castiels face looked serious. With a slow movement he whirled around and the dragon moved with him. "Dance of Shenlong!!" He then turned quicker and stopped when he faced Azrael again, with his arms forward. The dragon roared and charged at Azrael with great speed.

Ariel smiled at Nick. She took Nick his arm and walked out of the door.

Tibauld grinned. "Very well..." His guild armor started to glow and made place for a new armor. "Requip: Silver Shadow Plate!!" (klik Klik) His face disappeared under the mask. In his hand appeared a long Scythe (Klik Klik). For a second he just stood there, but then in a flash of silver he shot forward, whirling the scythe around at inhuman speed.

Maric looked at Lucifer and nodded. "Yes we might." He made his way down a path leading towards the city. "The sun shone his light over the fields that lay around them, with here and there a farmstead popping up between them. Not all buildings were renovated yet, so some were still in ruin. But others had been turned into beautiful buildings were people could be seen walking around. Some of the more rich visitors of the tournament had bought their own estate or made their home in one of the renovated farms, while the less wealthy spectators stayed in hotels and inns within the city walls. Maric looked at Lucifer. "Would be something if we won the tournament and were to live here in Rathir. A whole city."

Ettin shook his shoulders. "Whatever you can tell me? How is the competition? What will the first round be? Will the entrances be big enough for me to enter the arena?" He grinned.

Hester nodded. "I heard they were invited too. Was Auriel at the meeting Colossus?"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyza jul 05, 2014 11:18 am

Azrael Grinned "Do you realy think that will work on me Castiel" he said. He let himself slam into the ground using his Gravity magic. At the moment of impact he disapeared into the ground. The ground started to shake. Sudenly Azrael apeared on the other side of Castiel. But not much later, another Azrael appeared out of the ground. Within a few seconds the practise area was filled with Azraels. They all looked at Castiel and said "Now which of us is the real Azrael?" They grinned. Some put their hands together and fired earth maker spells (Knuckle, scythe, bazooka, Geyser) while others used Gravity push.

Nicholas couldn't be happier I'm walking with her...hand in hand! through a beautiful garden! this is the happiest moment of my life so far He thought. He looked at her form the corner of his eyes, still too shy to look her straight in the eye in these kind of situations. He smiled and looked around to the plants. "It's good to see you again after these 2 years...y-you l-look good" He said in a moment to break the silence.

Sam Laughed "Yes Tibauld, come at me BRO" he said. The moment He saw Tibauld changing he said "Take over, Demon of time and space: Chronos" (Klik Klik) He changed into the demon, and for Sam Tibauld started to walk at the same pace a fat human jogger whould (Hij kan nu voor een korte periode tijd óf Space manipuleren, ik heb express of of gedaan, zodat ie niet overpowerd word Wink ) He hovered towards Castiel And lifted his hand to punch him in the face. (Je dacht toch niet dat ik Sam tegen Tibauld laten vechten zonder een troef achter de hand te hebben hè Razz )

Lucifer smiled "Yeah, it would be awesome..but also a lot of work...i mean, maintaining a city is a lot of work" he said, while he looked at the sight of the city. "But besides that...it is a beautiful city" He said "And i would like to be able to call it 'Mine'...and with mine i mean the guilds home...atleast for the next 4 years." he said.

Colossus laughed "The competition is good...and with good i mean strong...and with strong i mean..you better give every thing you have from the moment you start, (He looked at Euryale) because the competition is Very very strong...i mean We have Phoenix heart, Titan's Eye and Dragons Fang...to give an excample...and the rest isn't much weaker" he said. He chuckled "Altough there is a guild that i wouldn't worry about too much" he said with a big smile. "Ow and, we first have a Ceremony...Tonight, during which every guild and every mage will be introduced to the public. Each and every one of you wil get one target on which you can show off your magic during a maximum of one minute. A vote will then commence in which the spectators will determine the starting line-up of the first round. The people's favorite will also get a tip about the first round, so that they have an advantage...and about the entrance...it was big enough for me so i'm sure it is big enough for you too Ettin." he said. He looked around "Ow and i hope you like this place because if we win...we can keep it...and with it i don't only mean this building but (pauses for dramatic effect) ...i mean... The entire...City of Rathir...that is until the next tournement." He said. He looked at Hester, "Yes Auriel was the one who lead the meeting" He said. He Smiled, nodded and walked back inside "I Advice you all to Prepare a bit. If there are more further questions, you know where to find me, i'll be that small man who is walking in this particular building." He said while walking inside.

Euryale looked at Hester and Melia. "Ceremony...WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR!" She yelled out.

Melia looked as the guildmaster walked away. She made a little jump when she hear Euryale scream. "I hope some clothing" she said dryly, with a look that went perfectly with what she said. She looked at Hester "She is kinda right though" She said to her.

klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptyza jul 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Castiel frowned, but held his determination. With another movement of his arms, the dragon arched around and flew backt at Castiel and wrapped himself around him, blocking all incoming attacks. It then disappeared. Castiel looked around. "I don't need to know which one is the real one." He grinned. With a loud grunt he went into a fighting stance and the electrical power around him doubled, then tripled and quadrupled. "Thunder Phoenix DISCHARGE!!" A shockwave of pure electrical energy rippled over the training field, imploding all fake Azraels.

Tibauld grimaced when Sam in demon form manipulated time to attack him. Just before impact, he pulled out a silver key. "I open the gate of the unbreaking shield!! Scutum!!" A flash of light followed, and the fist of the demon clashed with the grinning facade of the silver shield. Directly after the impact, his armor started to glow again. "Requip: Steam Power-Suit!!" Loud metallic sounds were heard and steam spout out of pipes in his armor. With the extra strength the suit gave him, he pushed back at the gigantic arm. Scutum started to flash, and with a blast of light, the arm was launched upward.

Ariel smiled. "Thanks. You look nice too...And stronger." She pinched his upper arm, pointing out the obvious rise in amount of muscle. She then winked and looked over the fields again.

Hester's heart lept when Euryale screamed. "Well, im sure that any clothing will do...although i do admit that looking nice for the ceremony might give us more votes!!" She looked deep in thought. then her face cleared. I KNOW!! Lets go shopping!! Theres a merchants street not far from the cloister!!"

Hydra lifted an eyebrow. "This ceremony is about showing off your magic power and promise in the tournament...and you girls are worried about what you wear?" He looked down at his short shorts. "I'll just wear this..."

Maric nodded at what Lucifer said. "Yes it would be a lot of work. But a great honour aswel."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptywo jul 09, 2014 1:05 am

With all the fake Azrael gone, the battlefield was totally empty, a laugh was heard across the battlefield. “You’d think it would be that easy to get rid of me, nephew?” he said laughing. The ground under Castiel started to shake, and out came two hands that grabbed his ankles, And pulled him into the ground (tot zijn bovenarmen). Then Azrael popped out of the ground in front of Castiel. “now, I know this won’t stop you…but it gives me time to think” he said with a smile. He spread his legs and put his hands together. He started to build up some magic power, while he was doing that the magical-pressure in the area rose. ”Earth-make: Minotaur!” He said. He stretched his arms and there appeared a large stone Minotaur (Klik Klik) Azrael jumped back and crossed his arms. “Just to let you know, this minotaur has got some magical strength of me in it” he said with a grin.

Sam started to laugh , a hollow empty laugh, and said in an equally hollow and empty voice “Good, I was starting to get worried that the strongest member of my demonic team was weaker than me” he laughed again. ”Takeover, Demon of rage: Furcalor” (klik klik) Sam changed again. He spread his wings and flew above Tibauld. He opened his mouth, and out if it shot a Beam of Red light (Like a laser).

Nicholas blushed and smiled “Thank you, It’s because I trained with your uncle’s…I don’t think I could do it on my own…the training was very hard…but Im happy I did it” he said to her. He looked at her, then looked away again. “How about you…did you learn anything new?” he asked her.

Euryale severely nodded. “That is an excellent idea…Hester, Melia…Let’s go, SHOPPING SPREE” She said, while grabbing both Hester and Melia’s hands and walking off. She laughed at what Hydra said. “Yes well, some people care about the way they look in public” she said to him in a sweet voice.
Colossus walked through the building when he felt a familiar magical power. “Ah so you are finally here…I was wondering when you’d show up, do you know the rules?” he asked him

Lykos smiled “Of course I do Colossus,  You know me. I am always prepared” He said (met dat britse accent van m)

Colossus nodded, “Good” he said with a smile.

Jack walked into his guild building, the moment he set foot on the doorstep a womanly voice enthusiastically said “And, and, and….Is Phoenix heart competing….tell me their competing”. Samantha (Klik klik maar dan zonder dat dikke armband din) Looked at Jack with big eyes.
Jack sighed. “Yes, they will be competing…why do you want that so badly again” he asked her.
“Because she has a crush on that lightning dude” A voice said in the back, followed by laughter. Jason (klik klik) laughed at his own remar. He high fived Steven (Klik klik).

Samantha angrily looked at Jason. “I. do. Not. Have a crush on Castiel” she said, while black/red lighting crashed in the air around her, lighting up the guild and making a roaring sound.

Jason and Steven, “it was just a joke, it was just a joke” they said while shakingly holding each other and looking a bit scared at Samantha.

Lucifer nodded “It would be amazing to govern a town like this” he said. Suddenly he heard loud thunder like crashes. “Did Castiel follow us?” he asked Maric “I hope not” He added.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Emptywo jul 09, 2014 2:00 am

Castiel looked at the minotaur. "Well i can see that...its ugly as hell..." He grinned and with a flash he disappeared, reappearing a few meters from the hole out of a bolt of lightning. He stood with spread legs and his hands straight along is sides. He clenched his hands slowly into fists while electric energy started to build up around him. His hair was so static from the electricity that is stood completely upright (Super Sayan Castiel whoop whoop). As the minotaur charged at him he yelled: "YOU'D HAVE TO TRY BETTER THEN A STONE COW!!" He tensed all his muscles and bent his elbows upward. Even more electric energy flowed through his body into the area, so much that the ground even cracked here and there. "Secret Thunder Phoenix Art: Charge Of The Raiju!!" With a flash he shot forward in an aura of blue and white thunder that had taken the form of a big lion like animal. With a thunderous roar the beast clashed with the minotaur and shattered it completely. Directly afterward Castiel turned his attack towards Azrael himself and charged at him.

Tibauld looked up and grinned. "Flying aye..." His armor glowed once again. "Requip: Full Metal Angel Plate!!" (klik klik) Big metallic wings formed on his back and with just one stroke he shot upward, evading the red beam. Scutum and his katana glowed and disappeared. "It looks like il need to handle this kitty with thick gloves!!" His gauntlets glowed bright. "Requip: Razor Claw Gauntlets!!" He then flew up, made a flip and came back straight down at Sam. His claw glowed and a big etherial claw formed that dragged after him. "Shredding Claw of Behemoth!!"

Ariel smiled. "Well with my uncle as your teacher, there is no wonder you have become so strong." She then looked forward again. "Ive trained and become stronger. No new magic but new moves." They came upon a stone railing behind which there was a cliff and a river. From there you had a perfect view on the setting sun. Ariel stood still and sighed. "Oh Nick, isn't it beautiful here? Why would anyone ever abandon such a beautiful city?" Unconsciously she had started to hold Nicks arm with both hands. She shot a sideways glance at him to see if he minded.

Maric frowned. "No...this is not Phoenix magic. Its something else entirely..."

Hester felt herself being pulled away very fast. She smiled. "Hold on Euryale, the shops wont close for another hour so you don't have to hurry this much!!"

"POLYHYMNIA SAMA!!!" Two voices screamed out to her when she entered the building her guild was housed in. The building was big, stately and had once housed a big university. A smile ran over her face, on which you could clearly see her old age. From around the corner two girls hardly older then 16, came running while pulling at each others hair. "Melpomene, Thalia (Klik klik, rood is Thalia en blauw is Melpomene)...What is it now?"

"Mel keeps turning down the temperature in our room!!" The girl in red said, all the while trying to push The girl in blue to the ground.

"But she keeps making it to warm!!" The girl in blue replied, now trying to grab the nose of the other girl.

"BUT YO-" Thalia couldn't finish her sentence when she got picked up by a big woman with white hair.

Calliope (klik klik) held both girls from the ground and out of each others reach with seeming ly no trouble at all. "I am so sorry Ma'am, i should have acted sooner. They shouldn't have bothered you." The last was more directed to the girls who still tried to get to each other.

Polyhymnia laughed. "Oh thats quite allright Calliope. The meeting was rather dull so I actually was in need of a bit of noise..." She turned her attention to the girls. "Well girls, if you can't live together in one room, then im afraid il have to separate you..." Both the girls suddenly looked shocked to their guildmaster.

"But i can't sleep in a room without Mel!!" Thalia said. Melpomene nodded in agreement. Calliope dropped them and they both walked over to Polyhymnia. "Please don't place us in different rooms!!" They said.

Polyhymnia smiled. "Ok, but i don't wan't to hear any more quarrelling from you two ok?" Both of the girls nodded and then sped away back through the corridor.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Phoenix Heart   Phoenix Heart - Pagina 5 Empty

Phoenix Heart
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 5 van 8Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: ORPG's :: ORPG 2 personen-
Ga naar: