Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
AuteurBericht
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 9:30 am

Candurill looked up when Lucas asked that. "Theoretically speaking...you could hang it from your ear or eyebrow, just like any piercing....but fusing it with the inner crystal? No i think not..." He laid the finishing touch on the last circle. "Ok all done....you want me to explain how it works?"
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 10:27 am

Lucas smiled to Candurill "yes please...ow and ... I think I wil either hang it in my ear or make a ring out of it" he said " ..for my pinky toe" he added smiling
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 10:46 am

Candurill grinned. "thatl be a suprise when he sees how big the vail will be..." he thought. But then he turned himself to the drawings. He pointed first at the singular circle. "This is where we will stand. I came up with the build by myself. It is meant to protect us first against the fire and pressure and later for dying of energy failure. First you put the stone in the middle of the big circle. By activating the runes and slightly channeling it in the right direction, you will create a near fluid form of crystal stone. This you will shape in a container. Flask or vail is most useful and the one i am planning to chose. Once this is done you deactivate the pressure and fire runes of the outer circle and activate the cooling and levitational runes of the inner one. Then you have to sit down and relax. Once you are completely focussed and have an empty mind....AND ONLY THEN, you activate the key runes with the red hew. This will automatically drain the pure magical energy from your inner crystal to the crystals in the inner circle and into the flask." Candurill looked at Lucas. "Especially the last part will NOT be a pleasure trip...I couldn't find any other ways of extracting the pure energy then by using blood magic...." He showed the bandage he had on his wrist and pointed to the red runes. It was clearly drawn with blood. Candurill then turned to Lucas again. "But don't fret, i installed a failsafe for when something goes wrong. When your energy level is depleted, it will automatically activate the bleu runes to pump enough magical and life energy in you to keep you from dying." He smiled. "Thats only if we need it anyway."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 11:06 am

Lucas nodded "I understand, are w going to do it at the same time or 1 at a time?" He asked while looking from the circles to Candurill
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 11:11 am

"We should do it simultaneously. The failsafe is built in to avoid the worst so i don't think we need extra lookout."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 11:29 am

Lucas nodded "good plan" he said while taking place in the right circle, he looked at Candurill, swallowed and said "ready when you ar"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Candurill walked to the circle and placed the stone in the middle of it. Then he walked to the other circle and stood inside it. As he did the runes in it started to glow a bright white light. He looked at Lucas. "Ready..." He looked at the stone and let it float to eye level. Then he activated the runes for fire and pressure. The runes lighted up and the stone went up in flames. Candurill saw how the rock slowly melted and glowed bright yellow.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 12:47 am

Lucas looked at Candurill and then followed his example. The stone got a beautiful yellow color, Lucas was amazed, it was quite a big lump of melted rock. I am not sure how this will fit on my pinky toe he thought while laughing because of the little joke.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 1:07 am

Slowly but steadily the pressure worked into the stone and made the glowing yellow orb smaller and smaller until it was the size of a big apple. Suddenly the yellow turned to transparent. "good.." Candurill thought. He builded up the heat until the transparent orb was bright yellow and fluid again. Then he formed it into a small flask with two bow handles on each side. Candurill deactivated the heat and pressure and activated the runes on the inner circle. The flask floated down and stopped just a few inches above the ground. Slowly the yellow shine turned to orange and then died out completely. Candurill sat down in lotus position (kleermakerszit ;P) and folded his hands in his lap. He closed his eyes and concetrated.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 1:21 am

ik schrijf gewoon dat lucas je na deed want hij doet t zelfde xD dus maakt dat ook niet zo veel uit EN ik weet wat lotus position is Razz
----------------------------------------------

Lucas followed Candurills example, made the molted bol the size of an apple into a little flask, but instead of 2 bow handles, he made a ring at the top, he proceeded to sit in lotus position closed his eyes and folded his hands in his lap, now lucas was in utmoste concentration.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 1:54 am

haha XD snap ik :Pals je nog op of aanmerkingen hebt op het ritueel dan moet je dat zeggen he :Poh en ik kan natuurlijk niet ruiken dat je dat weet XD

--------------------------------

Candurill took a few deep breaths. He whispered a mantra of calming, something he always did when he was going to meditate. In the mean time the sun had set and the full moon rose from behind the mountain. He could feel the light fall on his face. He absorbed this light to fill out his energy reserve. He activated the red runes....then a sudden cutting pain in his chest. He tried to minimalise the impact this had on his focus. The pain sustained and he felt how the energy in his inner crystal depleted slowly. If one was watching the spectacle he'd see little slithers of silver coming from his body and entering the red crystals. The chain of runes leading to the inner circle glowed bleu. Two meters away the red crystals in the inner circle produced a silverish bleu glowing liquid that streamed into the flask. As the pain continued, Candurill started singing his mantra again, this time louder to drain out the pain and wooshing sound of the magic going on around him.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 2:31 am

Echt niet?!?...ow.. ik dacht dat jij dat wel kon Razz
------------------
In contrast to Candurill, Lucas wasn't singing, when the silverish blue liquid streamed into the flask, Lucas made a noise that was similar to growling. The years of training in martial arts had made him tough, but even for him this was unbelievebly painfull. while this happend he heard a sound similar to that of sparks coming of a grinding weel. but to his annoyance he couldn't look, because that would lower his concentration.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 3:24 am

Candurill started to feel light in the head. His focus became weaker the more energy flowed from him, but he was not about to give up. In stead, focussed all remaining concentration on his mantra. Slowly his inner crystal depleted, and he felt how the flask was full. He deactivated the red runes and directly started to absorb moonlight, like it was water and he just came back from a year in the desert.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 3:27 am

XD sorry maar deze word lekker kort ik kan er niet meer bij verzinnen dan wat jij al gezegd hebt
--------------------------------
Lucas followed Canudrills example, and made a sigh of relief when he absorbed the moonlight.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 5:03 am

haha XD snap ik hoor Razz

--------------------------------------

Candurill was first to stand up, although a bit wobbly, and looked at his work. In the middle of the circle lay the crystal flask and in it swirled a clear bleu substance. It glowed faintly in the night. Candurill picked it up. The moment he touched the surface of the flask he felt a pulsing of energy, as if it was a little heart pumping magical energy. It felt natural and soothing, like the magic was perfectly attuned just for him. He went to his bag and took a leather cord he acquired. He winded it around the neck of the flask, then bound the ends together. He could now wear it as a necklace. He took a deep breath and felt how the little pulsating heart easily responded to his will. He channeled the wind around him and lifted himself up in the air. One meter, Two meters, three....and he didn't even feel tired. "Lucas look!!! This is amazing!!"
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 5:22 am

Aah t is blue not bleu tis not French Razz
-------------------
Lucas laughed "whoo nice candurill nice.. i gotta try a thing or two aswell but first" he opened his bag and got a silver necklace out of it, he put the necklace through the ring of the flask and hang it around his neck, he felt the energie of the flask. For some reason his dark magic activated, Dark energie swirled around him, got out of his body and got back in, lucas shouted out in pain, it stopped, then out of nowhere a huge blast of dark energie which enclosed his body blasted out, then everything went silent, Lucas could not see it but a dark twinkle appeared in his eyes as fast as it appeared it was gone. "What the hell was that!" He said
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 5:35 am

Amazed as he was with his sudden jump in wind magic mastery, he was not prepared for what happened with Lucas. The only warning he got was the sudden raise of a ominous dark energy he sensed. Not two seconds later he gets thrown backwards by an explosion of a magic origin. He slammed into a tree about 5 meters from where he floated. He managed to forgo further injury by stopping his fall with wind magic. He felt on his back where he had hit a stump. "No outer injury for as far as i can tell...good.." He stood up and limped back to where Lucas stood. "I have no idea...but i have a hunch that it wasn't good..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 6:09 am

Je hebt goed gereageerd :p
----------------
Lucas nodded, "i do feel stronger though" he said "..about the things i wanted to show you," he concentrated
He let the magical energie flow to his back, then , in less than a second 2 giant wings where on his back, "it worked" he said with a big smile, he jumped up and flapped his winges, he was flying lucas yelled from happiness "Candurill, Candurill look , im flying, I'm Flying!"
Lucas was flying circles above Candurills head, he flew doen an landed.
"Now for my second trick" he said with a smile. He let the druidical magic flow through his intire body, changing his bones, skin and hair. In 2 seconds, instead of Lucas, there was standing a 2, 30m long humanoid wolf grinning at Candurill, it threw his head in its neck and howled a long bone chilling howl. The lycan had a very muscled body. A moment later he changed back , Lucas was standing there with a huge smile on his face, "it worked...and it didnt even cost that much energie...this is perfect. ..and though I am a bit worried 'bout the dark energy, but that aside I feel like im reborn"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 6:56 am

Candurill rubbed his back while he looked at Lucas changing forms. "This really worked out better then expected...I wonder..." Candurill squinted. "May i...try something...on you?" He remembered a passage he read in the monk book. A part describing the monks power to take over someones mind, and control its body.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 7:02 am

"as long as it doesnt kill me... i say go ahead" Lucas said "ow by the way, this isnt the only thing i can do, i memorized the book in the library and, if i want to, i can change and take over any animal and plant....how cool is that, plus i can combine them with my human form, needo right"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 7:29 am

Candurill grinned, and as Lucas spoke he closed his eyes and let his mind wander around. It was as if his mind had gotten an upgrade. he could sense the smallest things from miles away. It didn't take longer then a second to find Lucas his mind. "Your mind is very loud as always Lucas..." He told him. Then he penetrated Lucas his mind with his own. Suddenly he could feel as Lucas felt...his feet in his shoes, his hair in the wind, his mouth talking...."Now stop talking" Was his command.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 7:42 am

Lucas laughed, internally because he couldn't say anything anymore
Nice Candurill. ..now..would you be so kind, and leave my body, I don't like it when... he couldn't say anything because a strange but familiar force had taken over his body, it was like white blood cells attacking cells, it attacked Candurills mind, trying to push it out of lucas' body
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 7:51 am

Candurill grinned still with his eyes closed. But suddenly he felt something. something was working him out of Lucas his body...it felt dark and unnatural.."Wait, I think it may be connected to what happened earlier..." As he said that he let his mind push back against the force that was pushing him out. It backed up for a second, but came back with double the power. Candurill pushed harder again, and the force reacted the same, but this time it was like tidal wave of magical energy. With a grunt, Candurill went flying for a second time. This time he landed on his back on the ground. "Well, whatever it is...Its fond of making people fly..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 8:05 am

Lucas laughed "me likey, i thing I am one with my primal magic now" he said, "I feel like... I don't control it ... it is a part of me now...like an extra hand, I mean look at this" he stretched his hand in front of him, a moment later it turnd pitch black and than it was like a shade, a moment later it returned to lucas hand again.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Emptywo aug 07, 2013 8:12 am

Candurill's mouth fell open. "You turned into a SHADOW?!?" He looked at Lucas. When he did not seem to grasp the severity of the situation Candurill grabbed him by the shoulders. "Do you know what shades are? Other then some monster we see books?"
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 5 Empty

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 5 van 7Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
» klaas & steff rpg
» stef en klaas :)
» Hibrid experiments (Sanne & Freek)
» magic in the ring

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum