Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza jul 27, 2013 9:27 am

Lucas looked at Candurill "ah you're done also....I have something to show you...I've read about something...someway to make me half human half animal...it be great if we come in narrow situations. ..but ill have to practice it...alone I want to show you when we get in said situation" lucas said with a smile. "Now...how 'bout you...found out how to do it yet?" He said while placing back the books.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza jul 27, 2013 9:30 am

Candurill smiled. "Awesome!! Half beasts huh? like lycantrophy?" Then he pointed at the sheet of paper in his hand. "Everything is on here, all we still need is the stone."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza jul 27, 2013 9:44 am

Candurill laughed "yeah you could say that ...but its not just 1 beast...you know what ...you just wait...soo the stone ey...lets get going...right? "
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza jul 27, 2013 9:49 am

"What? now? its past midnight...we need some shuteye...." Candurill raised an eyebrow.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyza jul 27, 2013 10:07 am

Lucas laughed "you're right...we always have an extra bed...follow me" lucas walked out of the library, up the stairs and stopped at the 2 door on the left "here's you your room for the night, if you need me...I'll be 2 doors down the hall on the right...but be sure not to wake my folks" he walked to the door he just pointed out oppend it and walked in, he put out his coat and laid under the blankets, a minute later he was fast asleep.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyzo jul 28, 2013 5:47 am

Candurill nodded and walked over to the room that was apparently the guestroom. there he lay himself on the bed and fell asleep.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyzo jul 28, 2013 10:58 am

Timeu skiputokaa
--------------------

Lucas opend his eyes stretched his armes and stepped out of bed. He walked to a chair in the room, picked up his coat and put it on.
He walked out of his room, when he got passed Candurills room je nocked 2 times and than walked downstairs, when he walked into the kitchen his father was sitting at the kitchen table "good morning son...your moms out in the garden getting some vegetables." He said
Lucas took a seat at the table and looked at his dad with sleepy eyes "...okey dad" he said with his morning voice.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyzo jul 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Candurill opened his eyes when he heard someone knocking on the door. He stretched and looked out of the window and saw the town waking up aswel. Clear beams of light fell through the glass panes. He came out of bed and put on his clothes. Then he stepped out of his room and made his way downstairs. With a wave of his hand he moved the a chair backwards and sat at the table. "Good morning." he said.

I could have made it more cheezie but then id puke...XD
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptywo jul 31, 2013 10:42 pm

"Good morning Candurill, how did you sleep?" Asked James
Good morning bro, my mom wil be here with some food any minute now" Lucas said with a smile
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptywo jul 31, 2013 11:48 pm

"Yes, thanks you." Candurill answered. He couldn't wait for some breakfast, he was starving.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptydo aug 01, 2013 4:37 am

"Goood morning boys, i hope you two sleep well last night" said Lena in her always so sweet voice, "i made you some breakfast, it's egg, with bread, and some vegtables from the garden, now eat it all up because you are going to need all your streangth" she said smiling. she sat down and started to eat here own breakfast, will 3 other plates floated to James, Lucas and Candurill. The moment the plate stood on the table Lucas started to eat.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyvr aug 02, 2013 12:41 am

Candurill smiled. "Ah, great many thanks Lena. I love eggs." He he dug into his food. When he was done he thanked James and Lena again and started to grab his things together.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyvr aug 02, 2013 1:02 am

After breakfast lucas went upstairs to gather his things, it was not much so it wasn't long when he was downstairs again. He went to the living room and sat next t our the window.
"Today is the big day right" James asked his son.
Lucas nodded "It is, today Candurill and i wil go to the volcano and when we come back, will be stronger than ever"
James laughed "Well i wouldn't say stronger than ever, you cab always get stronger, i mean look at your mom and me, we are outrageously strong...and we didn't use a crystal to do it...However it isn't a bad idea" he looked ad his wife "Lena! When the boys are back in school, we wil go to the mountain and do the ritual aswell, it has been a while since we got stronger"
Lena smiled "not that we need it right now ... but still, it's a good idea honey" she said
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyvr aug 02, 2013 4:32 am

candurill stepped out of his room when he heard Lucas coming up the stairs. "All ready? Its still some distance to the volcano."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyzo aug 04, 2013 1:57 am

Lucas laughed "i know, but i think i know a way to get there faster" he said, he said good bye to his mom and dad ( with a big hug from his mom) and went out the door "are you coming Candurill"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyzo aug 04, 2013 2:03 am

Candurill shook James his hand and attempted a same gesture with Lena, but she grabbed him and hugged him too.Slightly flabberghasted he followed Lucas.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptyma aug 05, 2013 8:59 am

Lucas ran outside the door, moved energie to his legs and jumped up, than he chaneled magic energie to his back and grew a pair of wings, but before he could grow them properly his magical energy stalled, the wings dissappeared and he fell on the ground, he rold out so the fall couldn't hurt him, he looked at Candurill and said "Damn, i was so close...i... i just need a bit more energie...well..There is just one thing to do...change into the fastest bird i know." He was about to change when he looked at Candurill again " ow eehm i figured out how to run faster ...you know that when you have super strength you can run alot faster because of the strength in your legs, so all you have to do is combine that with super speed" he said with a smile" then he changed into a pigeon, let magic run through his body to activate the super strength and speed and shot away like an arrow..
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 6:25 am

Candurill rolled his eyes when Lucas turned into a pigeon. Then he channeled energy towards his legs and activated super strength and speed. He started to run and, at the same time manipulated the air around him to have less friction.

Timuru skipu omdat rennen saai is <.<

When the huge mountain came in sight Candurill put some extra effort into his legs. At the base of the mountain he stopped. "Now look for a dried lava river...."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 6:33 am

Lucas nodded 'roekoe' "i'll take a look around" lucas said while swirling up and flying in big circles
"I see a river bed a kilometer to the right" he said while going that way to confirm it
"A moment later he returned to candurill " it is indeed a dried up lava river"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 6:38 am

"You realise i meant a river of cooled lava? And not a with water in it right?" Candurill asked to be absolutely sure. "If so, go get two rocks the size of watermelons. Il prepare the circles."

Laatst aangepast door klaasheid op di aug 06, 2013 7:41 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 6:50 am

Lucas rooked to let candurill know he understood
He flew away and started to search
After a few moments later he saw a few big rocks and checket them out. Luckly for lucas they where about the size of water melons, he returned to his original form picked up the rocks and put them in his bag, turned into a pigeon and flew towards candurill, it took about 10 minutes.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 7:55 am

When Lucas flew away Candurill looked for a flat piece of basalt rock and started to carve lines and symbols in it. He made one small circle with protective runes lining the edges, then he took seven small crystals and place them on some key runes. Three runes started to glow with a light bleu hew, the other four with a crimson red hew. Then, from one side of the circle he made two straight lines that ended in another, bigger circle. In this circle he drew a hexagram (pentagram with 6 points in stead of 5) and at each point he drew a rune for either fire or pressure. Inside the hexagram he drew a smaller circle, this one with key runes and crystals. They too started to shine crimson, like the crystals and runes at the other circle. Then he connected the smaller inner circle with the first circle with lines of unbroken rune writing. He had not heard or sensed Lucas returning until he stood up and wanted to start on the second drawing (one for him and one for Lucas).
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 8:13 am

(God damn ik schreef maar hij had t niet verzonden en nu moet ik opnieuw beginnen)
---------
Lucas smiled internally (birds can't smile silly) when he saw that Candurill already finished one circle.
Than he started to laugh when he saw the look on Candurills face (because he didn't saw him coming)
"Am I that scarry or are you just surprised to see me" he said laughing "I habe the stones you wanted" he added while getting it out of his bag and showing them to Candurill
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 8:19 am

(HAHA SUCKER!!)

-----------------------------

Candurill smircked. "No your just THAT ugly." He took one of the stones in his hand. "Yep, this will do the trick just fine...Put them over there." He gave it back to Lucas and pointed next to the first drawing. Then he started carving the second one into the basalt. "Have you thought about where you are going to leave your vail? Its a lot like your inner crystal, but you'd need to have it on you to use it..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Emptydi aug 06, 2013 8:31 am

Lucas looked un amused at Candurill "I don't like it when you react like that, you shouldn't reflect your insecureness on me" that last bit he said with a smile.
He proceeded to put the stone on the place Candurill pointed out. "Cant we merge the vail with our crystal or ... at least with our body?" He said
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 4 Empty

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 4 van 7Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
» klaas & steff rpg
» stef en klaas :)
» Hibrid experiments (Sanne & Freek)
» magic in the ring

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum