Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
AuteurBericht
klaasheid

klaasheid

Aantal berichten : 986
Registratiedatum : 16-11-11
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Albion, Hyrule, Middle Earth, Thedas, Westeros and Tamriel....

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 3:12 am

"You look ridiculous you know? With that bag?" Candurill put the book back in the crystal and started walking. When they came to the door he stopped. "I can't fly, but i have a better plan." He closed his eyes and concentrated on his legs and lungs. Then he opened them again. "Well here goes.." Then he started running very fast.

Laatst aangepast door klaasheid op di jul 23, 2013 3:19 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Freek

Freek

Aantal berichten : 1227
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 3:16 am

Lucas laughed and said in his ridiculously high voice "nice Candurill, ow and by the way, i hope i come across some wilde animals, so i can get bigger" He jumped up and changed into a raven,( with a bag) and flew behind candurill, "if we keep going in this pace, we will be there in no time" he said with a screeching voice
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 3:22 am

"I don't know, ravens and cats are pretty "under the radar"....you can't walk around in the form of a hippo here..." He send some extra energy towards his legs and jumped over the river.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 3:35 am

Lucas laughed, a screeshing not so nice laugh, he stopped suddenly "wait i'll be right back" He flew up in the sky out of sight. when he came back, he was an eagle ( and a big one) the only thing that let people know it was him, was because of the bag on his back "Candurill! Look what i found!"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 9:01 pm

"Wow an oversized pigeon!! That was fast..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptydi jul 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Lucas stoped, turned back to his human form and looked at Candurill. "...do you have a problem with that?...with my oversized pigeon!? Because if you do...just say so!" He channelled energy to his legs and started to run as fast as he can.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 6:22 am

Candurill laughed as Lucas spurred past him. "Oh you want a race do you?" He Made himself run even faster, channeling the air around him to the point that he had almost no friction.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 6:34 am

Lucas laughed, at Candurills reaction, jumped and changend into a husky and chanelled his energy to his 4 legs, making him walk the same tempo as Candurill.
because of the magical enhanchement it didn't take long until the town of Lucas' parents came to view. Lucas started to Bark, and mentaly tried to contact Candurill, hoping he had his mind open "Candurill, Candurill, there's my parents town".
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 6:44 am

Candurill felt the vibrations of Lucas his brain waves, and connected to its mind. "I hear jou." he started to slow down a little.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 6:50 am

They walked into town in a good east going pace, Lucas changed back to normal "could you be so kind and contact my dad that were here?" he asked candurill
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 6:54 am

"Im not your damn communicator Lucas...Don't get used to it." Candurill let his mind wander around town until he found the man he was looking for. "Mister Grimm, we are in town. Lucas told me to let you know."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 7:13 am

ik ben ook wel ff de vader Smile
----------------------------------

"Ah, Candurill...i wasn't expecting you two here so soon...you didn't have a Race did you? And why didn't Lucas told this himself...he does still have the communication cristal, does he?" Said Mr. Grimm

Lucas changed into the husky form again, and ran to his house. Just when he was close to the door, it flew open and a tall, broad shoulderd man in a suit, and a long coat stood in the door opening. he had short blond hair, with black points, and a goatee with ring beard. He has a ring with the family sign on his left ringfinger. With a friendly smile he greated his son "Hello son" he said, followd in a more strickt tone "Did you forgot about the CQ again...don't make your friend waste his magical energy only because You are to lazy to use you CQ" he than looked at Candurill with his, always changing color but friendly, eyes "And welcome Candurill, i've heard alot about you..Bt Fisrt! Come in, you look hungry....And you Lucas, go greet your mother, she missed you like crazy...do you how hard it is to clean up after a woman who is a water elementalist...so much water" Mr. Grimm laughed "ow and Candurill...Call me James" he ended with a smile and walked into the hous followed by Lucas.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 7:53 am

Candurill looked at Lucas. "You never told me you had a CQ...". Then he looked at the big man in front of him. "Thats all right mist...eh i mean...James." He laughed followed them inside.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 8:08 am

Lucas stood next to Candurill and whispered "like my dad said...i forgo" His sentence was sudenly interrupted by a loud "LUCAAS OOOWH Honey I've missed you so much! Why don't you ever call...are you that busy?" All Lucas could say was "fowwy mom buf i fofot", the reason he couldn't be heard was because a slender good looking woman hugged him so hard, his face got stuck in her bosom, He pulled his head free and repeated "sorry mom..but i forgot, i was really busy with school, and my 3 other magic classes".
his mother looked at Candurill and said "good to see you Candurill, how are your parents...do they still don't know that you can do more than only light magic" she said on a friendly and motherly tone, while she hugged him lightly. "ow and before you go all formal, just call me Lena, and no need for titles, we are mostly equals here in this house..come come have a seat i made you kids some soup" she said guideing Candurill to the table.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 8:27 am

Candurill was dumb struck during the whole scene with Lucas his mother, and only answered when Lena asked him a question. "Eh...Yea, they think i'm just very gifted in healing magic and stuff...witch i am...." he got shoved into a seat at the table and smiled when Lena told him to call her by her first name. He shared a look with Lucas. "Your parents really are....unque.."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 8:41 am

Lucas Laughed "i know, but there pure hearted, very kind and about the smartes strongesd mages you can find...and..you got to be a bit unique if you're opposing the church...right" he awnsered. He got the seat next to Candurill, and started at his soup.

"So Candurill...i heard that you want to go to the old volcano...am i right?..OW and before i forget, after you've finished eating (you can take your time don't rush) i want to see wat you can do now..the same goes for you Lucas" Said James, while getting seated next to Lucas, taking some of Lucas' bread and dipping it in Lucas' soup, which resulted in Lucas moveing his soup and saying "bet bour owb babm boup ( Get your own damn soup)", James laughed, luckly I raised you to have good manners" than with a very serious face continued "So you better start using them" With a bit of fear in his eyes, Lucas swallowed his bread/ soup and said "Sorry, Father".
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 8:51 am

Candurill smirked from what Lucas said. He waited until he had swallowed his piece of bread before he spoke. "Yea i found a ritual in my book to create a personal and very potent energy reserve. The ritual didn't mention any type of rock, but i know that crystals created in volcanoes are the most potent of all. Not sure why but i assume it has something to do with the minerals present in the depths of the earth that come out as lava....If we can get a rock and apply enough heat and pressure we should be able to recreate the natural process by witch a crystal is created...but then controlled and much faster...." It was silent for a few seconds. "Just something i came up with during Mythology yesterday..." He ripped off another piece of bread and put it in his mouth.
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 8:59 am

James laughed "well i now know who is the smart one of you two" he said, which resulted in a angry look of Lucas, "About the ritual...you have to look out, and you're right about the volcano stones being better crystals...but how do you want to heat it up..i don't recall you or Lucas saying that either one of you possesed the pyro skill...unless you're going to let Lucas rub over it with his dog tail...or are you going to do it with runes?...any way..Lucas is going to the library after dinner...how about you...do you want to know some more about your...skill set?"
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 9:10 am

"Well, yea i was still dubbing on that....Using rune circles was my idea from the start....for protection and such....I myself am able to create fire...." Then he looked at Lucas. "The problem is....The book mentioned that the ritual has to be done ALONE....every man for himself....I'm not sure if this is for an actual use or just as some kind of proving...But it would mean that Lucas might have to use runes..." Then he nodded. "And yes i want to take up the other three elements in combination with my telemancy..."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 9:23 am

James nodded "very smart..but you do know you cant master them if you take all 4 right?" he said.
Lucas laughed and said "don't worry about me, i'll manage" he stood up, "thanks for the meal mom" he said while picking up his bowl and bringing it to the kitchen "Hey candurill, i'll be in the Library, ow and dad, could you maybe ask one of your spirits good or evil, if they know something about druidism..i'd like to get stronger..and dad..could you help me with my dark magic..i have a new...move"
James nodded "i'll ask them when you two are busy with wat you're going to do"

Lucas looked at Candurill, "you know where to find me" he said while walking to the library
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 9:29 am

"Yes i know, il only master aeromancy and do just the basics of terra-, aqua- and pyromancy....I just thought it would be a nice asset to my telemancy." He nodded at Lucas, and stood up aswel. "Indeed, many thanks for the meal Miss...i mean Lena." Then he followed Lucas. "Il come with you now, i need to do some research on rune circles that can protect us...plus how to draw the circle we need for the pure magic part."
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 9:45 am

James nodded, Lena smiled "no problem sweetheart"

Lucas leaded Candurill to the library "sorry 'bout my folks they tent to...over do it sometimes" he said smiling.
They entered the library, closets full of magic books rose form the floor to the ceiling, rows and rows of books and 3 desks. "The books are sorted bij type and then level, so i go this way" he pointed left "and everything about runes is eeehm oveeer there" he pointed to a row in the back, every thing was brightly lit. "you can sit at any of the desks..as long as you clean up every thing you picked" he smiled and went in the direction he pointed.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 9:53 am

Candurill nodded and walked to the row Lucas pointed at. He saw countless books on runes and their uses. "Well....Lets start with a few of these." he made waving motion with his hand and his mind started scanning the titles on the books. When he found one that interested him he let it float from the shelf to a growing tower of books on one of the three desks. When the tower was at least twenty books high he went to the desk and started reading and taking notes. Multiple opened books floated around him so he only needed to look up from his notes to read.

Ik ga slapen Razz dus tot morgen maar weer Razz ik wacht nog even jou reactie af
Freek

Freek

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 24, 2013 10:07 am

Lucas came to the deskss with about 4 books about druidism. He stoped and looked at Candurill "...show off" he said laughing. He put down de books sat down picked 1 book and his note book, and started reading through the chapters.
klaasheid

klaasheid

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Emptyza jul 27, 2013 9:18 am

Candurill sighed. He finally had enough information to do the ritual. It was well past midnight but now all they needed was the stone. He started to put the books back on the shelves.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)   Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek) - Pagina 3 Empty

Forbidden magic (Klaas en Freek)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 7Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» One Piece (Klaas en Freek)
» klaas & steff rpg
» stef en klaas :)
» Hibrid experiments (Sanne & Freek)
» magic in the ring

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum